The PlayStation® Network service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of September 21
• ESO Website for maintenance – September 24th, 11:00AM EDT (15:00 UTC) – 3:00PM EDT (19:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – September 24th, 11:00AM EDT (15:00 UTC) – 3:00PM EDT (19:00 UTC)
The Markarth DLC and Update 28 base game patch are now available to test on the PTS! Read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts/

Double ap does not count towards AvA rank

• Troodon80
    Troodon80
    ✭✭✭
    Hi all, thanks for your patience here. Wanted to confirm this wasn't intentional, and we're working on getting it fixed as soon as we can. We'll let you know when we have an ETA.
    That's great to hear. \o/

Hopefully before the weekend. But, in any case, the communication is greatly appreciated.
  • rumple9
    rumple9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So when is this going to be fixed? Hot fix or next maintenance?
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    heaven13 wrote: »
    I actually find it kind of impressive that AP in regards to currency is double, but isn't counting as double towards leaderboard/rank/etc. That almost seems more difficult than not getting it turned on at all! :D
    Agree, its an serious weird bug.

Now it has some parallels to XP, gear decays with combat XP but not quest XP for one.
    Enlightenment give 4x XP towards CP but don't help leveling skills and skill lines.

And its fun for people trying to level assault for Vigor.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Justishia808
    Justishia808
    ✭✭
    valkyrie93 wrote: »
    Please fix this before the weekend ZOS :(

This. Any word, Zos?
  • majulook
    majulook
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this a fix that can and will be made before the close of the event, or is it affected by process that came about due to Stadia?
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • rumple9
    rumple9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As usual no communication from zos
  • OldManJim
    OldManJim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zaria wrote: »
    I actually find it kind of impressive that AP in regards to currency is double, but isn't counting as double towards leaderboard/rank/etc. That almost seems more difficult than not getting it turned on at all! :D

Now it has some parallels to XP, gear decays with combat XP but not quest XP for one.
    Enlightenment give 4x XP towards CP but don't help leveling skills and skill lines.

Vigor is now free. It's Rapids people now have to grind.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OldManJim wrote: »
    zaria wrote: »

Vigor is now free. It's Rapids people now have to grind.
    Yes you are correct.
    Drunk Khajiits are easy to confuse.
    H4r0jrZh.png
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited: Wrong link.
    rumple9 wrote: »
    As usual no communication from zos

There’s literally a post from Gina from yesterday earlier in this thread.
    Edited by virtus753 on September 10, 2020 9:47PM
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager

We're still working on getting everything finalized. As such, it's not likely this will be fixed before the weekend. We'll update again when we have an exact date. Thanks for your patience here, everyone.
    Gina Bruno
    ESO Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Cirantille
    Cirantille
    ✭✭✭✭✭

We're still working on getting everything finalized. As such, it's not likely this will be fixed before the weekend. We'll update again when we have an exact date. Thanks for your patience here, everyone.

Is there any chance of us getting the AP we should have been awarded, added when the fix comes?

I don't know if that would be possible but maybe they can extend double ap event by a week or however many days we missed
  • Noggin_the_Nog
    Noggin_the_Nog
    ✭✭✭
    I appreciate the communication, but this is very frustrating. Why is this so hard that it takes so much time to fix?

When repairing a keep wall once, I get up to 69 AP. This then automatically adds 69 points to my PvP rank and my position in the campaign leader board. It also automatically adds 69 points/inspiration to my PvP skill line, although if I'm skill rank 10 it does not show.

When ZoS programmed this double AP event they took away the automatic link to rank, leaderboard and skill. It was deliberate. A bad error that needs fixing.
  • MKintr
    MKintr
    ✭✭✭
    why not just add the midyear-mayhem-bonus during this time? Shouldn't be so hard to do this.
  • Justishia808
    Justishia808
    ✭✭
    I appreciate the communication, but this is very frustrating. We are not testers, we are customers. The only reason I care about AP at all is for ranking up my alliance skills, which was, for me and for many others, the main incentive for participating. Why is this so hard that it takes so much time to fix?

Also, could we have any word on whether or not we'll be refunded the AP toward rank that we we were meant to receive? I'm assuming not, but it would be nice to know either way.
  • Riggsy
    Riggsy
    ✭✭✭✭
    MKintr wrote: »
    why not just add the midyear-mayhem-bonus during this time? Shouldn't be so hard to do this.

Because that would apply the bonus to IC and BGs. People would get the benefit and still avoid Cyrodiil.
    MMAGA - We Made Medium Armor Great Again
    Evasion: Casting this ability and its morphs now requires that you wear 5 pieces of Medium Armor.

Donald Thump - Mule
    M'aiq Pence - Mule