We’re not happy about the Guild Trader swap times and here’s why…

• BansheeVT
    BansheeVT
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nicky33 wrote: »
    Today there was a delay, a bug on a guild pages (showing Non Hired for everyone) and a quite annoying delay in funds refunding to the guild banks.

@ZOS_GinaBruno is this something you are aware of and that is currently being worked on?

Also, it still shows "none hired" for ALL guilds. This is not only wrong but also annoying and impairs functionality. I haven't seen a single dev post about this. Our members ask the same question in guildchat every few hours. Members leave our guild because they think we lost all bids. Members don't list items because they think we lost. We get less applications. We can't see in guild finder where the different guilds are this week. Also it impairs the functionality of TTC addon for example.

Can we at least get an estimated time for a fix for this? Will it only happen next monday? Or even just during next trader bid?
    @BansheeVT - GM of 'Valinor Traders'.

Valinor Trading Union:
    Valinor Traders: Vivec, 500k sales, <500k sales = 25k fee, <250k sales = kick
    Valinor Overflow: Vivec back row, 150k min sales OR 15k donation
    Valinor Merchants: Elden Root, 50k sales OR 10k donation
    Valinor Vendors: Wayrest, 25k sales OR 8k donation
    Stendarr's Merchantry: Alinor, 10k sales OR 5k donation
    Options
  • ThePedge
    ThePedge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Global AH!
    Options
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    BansheeVT wrote: »
    Today there was a delay, a bug on a guild pages (showing Non Hired for everyone) and a quite annoying delay in funds refunding to the guild banks.

@ZOS_GinaBruno is this something you are aware of and that is currently being worked on?

Also, it still shows "none hired" for ALL guilds. This is not only wrong but also annoying and impairs functionality. I haven't seen a single dev post about this. Our members ask the same question in guildchat every few hours. Members leave our guild because they think we lost all bids. Members don't list items because they think we lost. We get less applications. We can't see in guild finder where the different guilds are this week. Also it impairs the functionality of TTC addon for example.

Can we at least get an estimated time for a fix for this? Will it only happen next monday? Or even just during next trader bid?

For me it took like 10 seconds to check MotD to see that we have a trader and a UI bug and check sales in ATT to confirm that there were sales. So it's on GM to inform the guild and on members not to be brainless potatoes.
    But then, again, I stick with my guild even when we don't have a trader...
    Options
  • BansheeVT
    BansheeVT
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nairinhe wrote: »
    So it's on GM to inform the guild and on members not to be brainless potatoes.

Or maaayybeeee it's on ZOS to just fix this bug?? :smile:

Valinor Trading Union:
    Options
  • ZOS_Lunar
    ZOS_Lunar
    admin
    Greetings!

We've removed a few posts from this thread as they violated our rules on baiting and non-constructive posts. We understand that everyone has their own opinions they want to express, but we also want the forums to be a constructive platform for ESO and its community.

Thank you for your understanding, and please keep the Community Rules in mind when posting on the forums.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Dont_do_drugs
    Dont_do_drugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

For me it took like 10 seconds to check MotD to see that we have a trader and a UI bug and check sales in ATT to confirm that there were sales. So it's on GM to inform the guild and on members not to be brainless potatoes.

First of all its on zos to inform users about bugs.

Second: been gm of 3 guilds myself for 4 years. I like ure no brainless potato and do read motd. But since I don't gm anymore I can openly tell you: most people are.

They don't read motd and 50% of responses u get when recruiting is "where is the trader???" even though it's written in recruitment message. So don't expect people to be like u - expect the worst.

Get Stuff like this (but not this stuff)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"I have too admit. People leading trade guilds in this game are quite stupid. Not stupid like fools, but stupid like leaders.
    They can only bla-bla and waste gold on feeding their ego. I am disappointed."

Egal, wie gut du Schach spielst, die Taube wird alle Figuren umwerfen, auf das Brett kacken und herumstolzieren, als hätte sie gewonnen.

Arkadius Trade Tools
    Modular framework, now open for authors who want to add own tabs.

My Donation (Arkadius' Trade Tools Addon)
    First external ATT tab contribution.

Port to Friend's House Addon
    Check out the new Port to Friend's House library and port to contributers houses:
    Deutsch | English

Options
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Second: been gm of 3 guilds myself for 4 years. I like ure no brainless potato and do read motd. But since I don't gm anymore I can openly tell you: most people are.

They don't read motd and 50% of responses u get when recruiting is "where is the trader???" even though it's written in recruitment message. So don't expect people to be like u - expect the worst.

That's sad. Even sadder is it seems to be the norm.
    Options
  • BansheeVT
    BansheeVT
    ✭✭✭✭

(...)

@ZOS_GinaBruno I (and probably many other players) would really appreciate any sort of answer or dev statement to the non hired bug that is still there and the trader swap getting slower and more buggy every week even after the switch to tuesday.

Is it being worked on? Or are we supposed to be calm and just hope "Black Sunday/Tuesday Part III" will not happen like we did before Black Sunday Part II when many players pointed out the delays but nothing was done to prevent the second black sunday? Is there any sort of feedback from your site? How you perceive the trader swap now?

Valinor Trading Union:
    Options
  • Gythral
    Gythral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Oh well , guess Z means the same as always!
    Edited by Gythral on August 27, 2020 12:17PM
    “Be as a tower, that, firmly set,
    Shakes not its top for any blast that blows!”
    Dante Alighieri, The Divine Comedy
    Options
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hey folks,

We wanted to let you know that we have seen the reports in this thread and the proper team is investigating. Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
  • BansheeVT
    BansheeVT
    ✭✭✭✭
    thanks so much for your response!
    Looking forward to the results of the investigations soon :smile:

Valinor Trading Union:
    Options
  • Aluna
    Aluna
    ✭✭✭

You clearly haven't been in many guilds then, yet alone 500 member trading guilds. You could feed an entire town for a week with those potatoes. Even if you could make the MotD a forced fullscreen popup with blinking lights and rainbow colors, people would still not read it. Its Thursday and the regular questions about our traders haven't stopped yet.
    Anyway, this is completely irrelevant as its NOT any GMs job to answer 100DMs per hour about a new bug. It's every companies job to deliver what they are paid for though, in this case a working game. I played free MMOs with less bugs and several people I know already cancel their eso+ because what happened in the past months just mustn't happen in a paid game.
    If you want to save the game, tell ZOS about Bugs and make them fix them. Trying to blame players for not coping with bugs while they silently opt out and leave will kill it.
    >6000h @ PC-EU
    Event Leader in the best Trading Union
    Streaming as Felunaris
    Options
  • Ode2Order
    Ode2Order
    ✭✭✭
    Aluna wrote: »

You clearly haven't been in many guilds then, yet alone 500 member trading guilds. You could feed an entire town for a week with those potatoes. Even if you could make the MotD a forced fullscreen popup with blinking lights and rainbow colors, people would still not read it.

Honestly, you're right. People just won't read. It doesn't matter what you do.
    Options
  • Gythral
    Gythral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hey folks,

We wanted to let you know that we have seen the reports in this thread and the proper team is investigating. Thank you for your understanding.

A day late & a few dollars short!
    :blush:
    “Be as a tower, that, firmly set,
    Shakes not its top for any blast that blows!”
    Dante Alighieri, The Divine Comedy
    Options
  • aurelial
    aurelial
    It would be good to know why this wasn't addressed sooner? Comments were being moderated so zos must have been aware of the issue?
    Options
  • BansheeVT
    BansheeVT
    ✭✭✭✭
    So we are still just going with the "None Hired" Bug, huh?

Valinor Trading Union:
    Options
  • SammiSakura
    SammiSakura
    ✭✭✭✭
    Posting from the other thread:
    So 3 of my guilds have this bug. They are the ones that won a bid.
    One of my guilds lost their bid, and we hired an empty Trader in Kvatch. That guilds page is showing the correct Kiosk.

So it seems only guilds who "fast hired" an empty trader, will actually show as owning one in the UI "/

Equally annoyed that this simple UI issue is here for another week.
    Additionally, my Guild that "fast hired" is still showing as having that Trader, even though they lost their bids...
    @SammiSakura - EU Server - CP 1600+ - Here Since 14th October 2016
    Visit my home at the Alinor Townhouse
    Guildhall with All Set-Stations etc at Grand Psijic Villa

Guildmaster of The Forbidden Guilds (PC EU)
    ~ The Forbidden Cleavage (in Elden Root, Grahtwood)
    ~ Brave Cat Trade (in Alinor, Summerset)
    ~ Demonic Baanditos (PvE/Social Guild, in Markarth, The Reach)
    PM @SammiSakura In-Game for Invites.

Curator & Middleman of Crown Black Market Crown Trading Discord
    Click Here to Join & Start Trading Today!
    My Characters!
    * Samara Nevanni - Dunmer MagDK DD (PvE/P) (Master Crafter)
    * Adriana Silvani - Altmer MagSorc DD (PvE)
    * Tsanji-Ko - Khajiit StamDen DD (PvE)
    * Waits-For-Darkness - Argonian MagPlar Healer (PvE)
    * Lilith Valeine - Breton MagPlar DD (PvP)
    * Luna Rosalie - Bosmer StamBlade DD (PvP)
    * Mithrandir the Healer - Nord Magden Healer (PvE)
    * Talia Scythe-Song - Redguard Necro Tank (PvE)
    * Loki the Theif - Khajiit MagBlade (PvE)
    Options
  • JN_Slevin
    JN_Slevin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still none hired.
    Still "none" in the Guildfinder.

Still the feeling of neglect.
    Work hard, and you will be rewarded. Spend wisely, and you will be comfortable. Never steal, or you will be punished.
    Options
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Everyone in here is just PC so far, right?

I'm dreadfully curious if anyone on PS4 EU or XBox EU can chime in on their flip after this morning's patch/update?

I mean, I'll know for myself in about 2 hours when PS4 NA flips, but was wondering if this will now be happening to us on console as well. Assuming so, but...
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
    Options
  • Gandrhulf_Harbard
    Gandrhulf_Harbard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    OR, do away with the trade kiosk system which has been 100% entirely dysfunctional since the start, and has only got worse with tinkering.

Add in a simple list/buy (NOT auction) trade-house system that works for ALL players, then leave it alone.

Never have to devote Dev time to it ever again.
    Save money.
    Reallocate Devs to actual content.

Win/Win all round.

All The Best
    Those memories come back to haunt me, they haunt me like a curse.
    Is a dream a lie if it don't come true, or is it something worse.
    Options
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I can confirm that PS4 NA flip was delayed. Has now flipped and all guilds have the “no trader” UI bug. I have supposedly won a Rimmen trader in guild history, so going to make visual confirmation.

I have NOT received any of my refunded bid money I am due.
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
    Options
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Visual confirmation of trader won in Rimmen. Backup bids did get refunded now.

PS4 NA never used to experience any delays. We certainly do now. LOL
    Options
  • DeadlyHammer
    @ZOS_Adrikoth

Been 5 days since your last comment on this issue, a new trading week has started with the same bug affecting guilds that spent alot of gold on having a trader. Any chance of an update on the investigation of this issue?
    Options
  • Aluna
    Aluna
    ✭✭✭
    So, there we have another trading week and the bug is still there. People still asking regularly if we have a trader. TTC doesnt work properly anymore and only uploads data with a work-around because of this bug. Meanwhile gapcloser-skills dont work anymore, People still have random stamina drain and random unable-to-use-skills bugs, still random loading screens on certain maps, new bugs in actually very old content (not even talking about those unfixed since years)... I have to ask, what are you doing? It feels like the game is falling apart and I don't like this at all
    Edited by Aluna on September 1, 2020 9:42PM
    >6000h @ PC-EU
    Event Leader in the best Trading Union
    Streaming as Felunaris
    Options
  • Milo
    Milo
    ✭✭✭
    OR, do away with the trade kiosk system which has been 100% entirely dysfunctional since the start, and has only got worse with tinkering.

Add in a simple list/buy (NOT auction) trade-house system that works for ALL players, then leave it alone.

Never have to devote Dev time to it ever again.
    Save money.
    Reallocate Devs to actual content.

Win/Win all round.

All The Best

tenor.gif?itemid=7261203

Options
  • BansheeVT
    BansheeVT
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey ZOS! Good job on making the guild trader info on guild page work again.. it was a very pleasant hour!
    Now the "none hired" bug came back with trader switch. Any idea when we can expect a fix for it? It's just super annoying :(

Valinor Trading Union:
    Options
  • SammiSakura
    SammiSakura
    ✭✭✭✭
    I imagine theyre gonna intensify ignoring us now that they have PvP tests to watcg -.-
    @SammiSakura - EU Server - CP 1600+ - Here Since 14th October 2016
    Visit my home at the Alinor Townhouse
    Guildhall with All Set-Stations etc at Grand Psijic Villa

Guildmaster of The Forbidden Guilds (PC EU)
    ~ The Forbidden Cleavage (in Elden Root, Grahtwood)
    ~ Brave Cat Trade (in Alinor, Summerset)
    ~ Demonic Baanditos (PvE/Social Guild, in Markarth, The Reach)
    PM @SammiSakura In-Game for Invites.

Curator & Middleman of Crown Black Market Crown Trading Discord
    Click Here to Join & Start Trading Today!
    My Characters!
    * Samara Nevanni - Dunmer MagDK DD (PvE/P) (Master Crafter)
    * Adriana Silvani - Altmer MagSorc DD (PvE)
    * Tsanji-Ko - Khajiit StamDen DD (PvE)
    * Waits-For-Darkness - Argonian MagPlar Healer (PvE)
    * Lilith Valeine - Breton MagPlar DD (PvP)
    * Luna Rosalie - Bosmer StamBlade DD (PvP)
    * Mithrandir the Healer - Nord Magden Healer (PvE)
    * Talia Scythe-Song - Redguard Necro Tank (PvE)
    * Loki the Theif - Khajiit MagBlade (PvE)
    Options
  • Dont_do_drugs
    Dont_do_drugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I imagine theyre gonna intensify ignoring us now that they have PvP tests to watcg -.-

You cant intensify ignoring. Either you ignore or u dont ignore. And even if there was a superlative for ignoring, regarding trading topics ZOS was beyond that anyways before since ages :)

Get Stuff like this (but not this stuff)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"I have too admit. People leading trade guilds in this game are quite stupid. Not stupid like fools, but stupid like leaders.
    They can only bla-bla and waste gold on feeding their ego. I am disappointed."

Egal, wie gut du Schach spielst, die Taube wird alle Figuren umwerfen, auf das Brett kacken und herumstolzieren, als hätte sie gewonnen.

Arkadius Trade Tools
    Modular framework, now open for authors who want to add own tabs.

My Donation (Arkadius' Trade Tools Addon)
    First external ATT tab contribution.

Port to Friend's House Addon
    Check out the new Port to Friend's House library and port to contributers houses:
    Deutsch | English

Options
  • BansheeVT
    BansheeVT
    ✭✭✭✭

You cant intensify ignoring. Either you ignore or u dont ignore. And even if there was a superlative for ignoring, regarding trading topics ZOS was beyond that anyways before since ages :)

So... what do we call the next week with "None hired" bug then?
    I would suggest "hilarious". It can't be that difficult to fix an UI bug, especially cause it already was fixed for an hour or two last week. Are we just accepting this as our new future now?

Running around all zones trying to find where which guild is cause neither "guild trader won"-mail, nor guildfinder, nor guildpage tell you where traders are was an unpleasant, not very hilarious experience though.

Valinor Trading Union:
    Options
  • CynderzLite
    CynderzLite
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Adrikoth
    Not all guild trader hired locations are posting in the Guild Finder will we have to wait for the next maintenance or update for this to be fixed for all traders?
    PSN ID CynderzLite GM of The Purple Gang NA PS4
    Options