The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Magsorcs are OP in BG deathmatch?

• Fazuszek
    Fazuszek
    ✭✭✭
    Are u sayin that sorcs are OP in bg?... Let me explain some things.

1) U have the best skill for movement - streak, combined with stun. NOTHING can match the speed of 2-3 streak spamm. Costs? Magsorcs usually have enough magica to use this skill as much as they need. Enough to position themself to safety.

Poisons? CC? Gap closer? - DONT WORK.

ohhhhhh.... i forgot the stun mecs! Yes, u can stun and put a nice combo!

Stamina issue? For sorcs, its not a problem, streak do not require stamina.

2) U have a skill to execute from distance. There is no other skill that can be compared to that. Let ur teammates do all the work - u just take the kill from them. So they dont have to bother with counting points. Oh, and if they get attacked, u can always streak back! And welcome them after they respawn at base!

3) Healing. Did i mention healing spamm from Matriarch? And heal that costs stamina (not so important stat)

4) Pets used as meatshield - did u ever tried to attack sorc behind pets? Haha... i cant remember how many times i wasted my offensive on pets.

5) shield stacking and spamming - light armor? NO PROBLEMO.

6. The legend is that u can dodge roll ice comet. Never saw that.

So. Now we see that magsorc is just another class like magnecro or magblade. Nothing special!

AND remember, u can always GET GOOD (that is make a magsorc).
  • Rakdos
    Rakdos
    ✭✭
    Yes
    On that lava map, Yes!

On that arena map, not really.
  • Strider__Roshin
    Strider__Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Because of Mage's Fury. But this isn't new.
  • StarOfElyon
    StarOfElyon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes

I vote YES if they are using Engine Guardian. But then everyone is annoying with EG. Sorcs are especially OP.
  • Gaggin
    Gaggin
    ✭✭✭✭
    No
    Sorc execute rarely lands. Yall played it lately? its hidden cast time makes it exyremely hard to land sometimes. And when I sorc and get the most kills, its 99% coupled with me soing the most damage.
    Edited by Gaggin on July 29, 2020 8:55PM
  • nukk3r
    nukk3r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    Rakdos wrote: »
    On that lava map, Yes!

On that arena map, not really.

Arena map is great if you play it smart. There are these small pockets, where you can get easy quadkills by dropping a meteor or an atro.
  • pauld1_ESO
    pauld1_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Balance in battlegrounds is horribly non-existent. They just aren't fun at all right now.