Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Updates to Guild Trader Swap Times

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
Hi everyone!

Beginning on August 11th, we’ll be adjusting the date and time that Guild Traders make their weekly swap to coincide with some backend work going into Update 27. These new times will ensure we can fully monitor and react to any issues that may arise when the swap takes place. Below, you’ll find the new day and time when Guild Traders will switch over:

European (EU) megaserver: Tuesdays - 14:00 UTC, 10am EDT / 9am EST
  • 13:55 Tuesday UTC: All bidding and renting from the previous week will stop
  • 14:00 Tuesday UTC : Tabard of the selected vendor flips to new owners
  • 14:05 Tuesday UTC : All bidding and renting is opened up again for the following week

North American (NA) megaserver: Tuesdays - 19:00 UTC, 3pm EDT / 2pm EST
  • 2:55 Tuesday EDT: All bidding and renting from the previous week will stop
  • 3:00 Tuesday EDT: Tabard of the selected vendor flips to new owners
  • 3:05 Tuesday EDT: All bidding and renting is opened up again for the following week
Please note that during high usage, the process times listed may take a few extra minutes to complete.

What this means for the previous week: Traders will switch over normally on Sunday, August 3rd. Bids that take place after that will go towards a trader that will be awarded on the August 11th swap. That means Guilds will have traders for about 2 extra days following the August 3rd switchover. Once the August 11th switch over takes place, the traders will be back to the new Tuesday weekly cadence.

Note we will also be testing this time shift on the PTS, with August 4th being the first time it changes on that realm. If you are a GM of a guild on PC EU and would like to help us test, please post here and let us know.

Thanks!
Edited by ZOS_Kevin on April 13, 2022 5:02PM
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • sirinsidiator
    sirinsidiator
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'll test this until it falls apart! :p
    https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/ - My Addons - The Vault (Early updates and experimental projects) - My patreon - My blog
  • Dont_do_drugs
    Dont_do_drugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    means people not going to work are in advantage...

Get Stuff like this (but not this stuff)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"I have too admit. People leading trade guilds in this game are quite stupid. Not stupid like fools, but stupid like leaders.
    They can only bla-bla and waste gold on feeding their ego. I am disappointed."

Egal, wie gut du Schach spielst, die Taube wird alle Figuren umwerfen, auf das Brett kacken und herumstolzieren, als hätte sie gewonnen.

Arkadius Trade Tools
    Modular framework, now open for authors who want to add own tabs.

My Donation (Arkadius' Trade Tools Addon)
    First external ATT tab contribution.

Port to Friend's House Addon
    Check out the new Port to Friend's House library and port to contributers houses:
    Deutsch | English

• Flaminir
    Flaminir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yep, if you need testers for pc/EU guilds we'll help!
    GM of the Unholy Legacy
    EU/EP
    Sorcerer Flaminir (Magicka) / Staminir (Stamina)
    Templar Elixiia (Magicka/Healer) / Lotti Velooni (Magicka)
    DragonKnight Xalora Flaminar (Tank) / Unholy-Dragon-Toad (Tank)
    Nightblade Aimee Owlious (Magicka) / Myttens (Stamina)
    Warden: Frosti-Tute (Magicka/Healer) Boops-Many-Snoots (Stamina/Tank)
  • sirinsidiator
    sirinsidiator
    ✭✭✭✭

Not really. There haven't been any free kiosks to hire in a long time and with the slow trader change it's pretty much impossible to find one anyways.
    https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/ - My Addons - The Vault (Early updates and experimental projects) - My patreon - My blog
  • Dont_do_drugs
    Dont_do_drugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Not really. There haven't been any free kiosks to hire in a long time and with the slow trader change it's pretty much impossible to find one anyways.

there have. multiple times. not only one.
    Edited by Dont_do_drugs on July 31, 2020 8:02PM

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"I have too admit. People leading trade guilds in this game are quite stupid. Not stupid like fools, but stupid like leaders.

Egal, wie gut du Schach spielst, die Taube wird alle Figuren umwerfen, auf das Brett kacken und herumstolzieren, als hätte sie gewonnen.

Arkadius Trade Tools

Check out the new Port to Friend's House library and port to contributers houses:
    Deutsch | English

• StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This is unclear. You say it will go back to the weekly cadence. Does that "weekly cadence" mean on tuesdays or back to sundays?
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
    streamer: http://twitch.tv/stabbitydoom
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    This is unclear. You say it will go back to the weekly cadence. Does that "weekly cadence" mean on tuesdays or back to sundays?

Sorry about that. The new weekly cadence is going to be Tuesday beginning on August 11 for the foreseeable future. Will edit the post so it's clearer.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Dont_do_drugs
    Dont_do_drugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    not even mentioning, what also concerns me. i mean nobody needs to come around with the fact, that there are also people working on usnday eveneing. i am aware, for sure. still a majority of people have pretty typical working times with normal weekends. and knowing gm and their nervousity around the bidding time, especially when u work hard for ur 500 ppl guild, its also pretty uncool beeing at work and thinking about bidding. thats nothing to do with beeing addicted, but investing ur free time into the success of ur guild is a bit more than just normally raiding or playing in a pvp guild. O.-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Arkadius Trade Tools

Deutsch | English

• BansheeVT
    BansheeVT
    ✭✭✭
    [snip] Great
    Really looking forward to changing every guide, requirements etc, placing bids on monday night and then praying for everything to go right while I'm still at work and then logging in to find either a mess or happy guildies. Not even talking about adjusting ranks and so on in the middle of the week

[Edited for Bashing]
    Edited by Psiion on July 31, 2020 8:19PM
    @BansheeVT - GM of 'Valinor Traders'.

Valinor Trading Union:
    Valinor Traders: Vivec, 500k sales, <500k sales = 25k fee, <250k sales = kick
    Valinor Overflow: Vivec back row, 150k min sales OR 15k donation
    Valinor Merchants: Elden Root, 50k sales OR 10k donation
    Valinor Vendors: Wayrest, 25k sales OR 8k donation
    Stendarr's Merchantry: Alinor, 10k sales OR 5k donation
  • JHartEllis
    JHartEllis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    • 3:05 Tuesday EDT: All bidding and renting is opened up again for the following week
    PC/NA has been taking ~18 minutes longer than intended each week for the tabard to flip and then bidding is immediately opened up, so this 5-minute gap is currently irrelevant. While making this change, it would be good to consider whether the time gap should be adjusted (whether stretched or removed) if that would make the process flow more smoothly.

I also recommend reducing the number of bids to fewer than 10 to reduce the process time.
    Guild leader of Spicy Economics and Spicy Life on PC/NA
    ESO Stream Team Partner on Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/jhartellis
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/JHartEllis
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/JHartEllis
  • Dont_do_drugs
    Dont_do_drugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JHartEllis wrote: »
    PC/NA has been taking ~18 minutes longer than intended each week for the tabard to flip and then bidding is immediately opened up, so this 5-minute gap is currently irrelevant. While making this change, it would be good to consider whether the time gap should be adjusted (whether stretched or removed) if that would make the process flow more smoothly.

I also recommend reducing the number of bids to fewer than 10 to reduce the process time.

PC EU is at 25 minutes. :3

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Arkadius Trade Tools

Deutsch | English

• Pyvos
    Pyvos
    ✭✭✭✭
    its also pretty uncool beeing at work and thinking about bidding

I'm sure it's even more uncool trying to enjoy your weekend and getting effectively called in (not quite the same when you're working from home, but pretty inconvenient nonetheless) because something at your full-time job went awry. The difference is for us it's a game, not our livelihood. It's more a disruption for them than us.

Building on that, you have 10 bid spots. If something messes up, chances are there aren't going to be actual free guild traders for you to stumble on and take, it's going to be spots that were intended for a guild that actually won the bid, and will get the spot once the issue is resolved. So, it's going to be out of your hands regardless.
  • Gariele
    Gariele
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah we used this time to chat and complain.
    PC/EU
    Winter Rose Autumn Rose Summer Rose Pacific Rose Midnight Rose
    RoseESO Discord
    RoseESO Website
  • JHartEllis
    JHartEllis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As far as I can tell, it's directly correlated with the number of bids placed serverwide.
    Guild leader of Spicy Economics and Spicy Life on PC/NA
    ESO Stream Team Partner on Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/jhartellis
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/JHartEllis
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/JHartEllis
  • Dont_do_drugs
    Dont_do_drugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm sure it's even more uncool trying to enjoy your weekend and getting effectively called in (not quite the same when you're working from home, but pretty inconvenient nonetheless) because something at your full-time job went awry. The difference is for us it's a game, not our livelihood. It's more a disruption for them than us.

There are still multiple better times. even if it was 2 hours later on a friday would make things a lot better. but u are defending a company getting money from costumers and paying people for proper work. the players arent getting paid for playing the game. so yeh, customer friendly decision are pretty preferable. but okay, zos isnt very firm with that concept anyways.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Arkadius Trade Tools

Deutsch | English

• Dont_do_drugs
    Dont_do_drugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As far as I can tell, it's directly correlated with the number of bids placed serverwide.

i dont think its that alone. bcs the time of that processing most likely also depends on the other performance aspects. and u know. pc eu. OO

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Arkadius Trade Tools

Deutsch | English

• driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Platform?

PC NA, I often drop 10k bids with my remaining slots systematically looking for empty stalls. I'm almost through a second sweep of all the traders in the game, and since multi-bidding I don't think I've hit one of these bids. You will see empty traders in Outlaw refuges, but those are almost always bugged.
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • OsManiaC
    OsManiaC
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno it looks good in theory. But I don't think it will go well in practice.

Last 2 months, I do not recall a change under 10 minutes

with this +5 mins on everything.. should we worry about bidding error again? because it looks like we may have it. Just make the gap a little bit more.
    GM of The Argonian Kebab, The Argonian Steak & The Argonian BBQ - PC - EU (The Tamriel Kitchen) @OsManiaC

Don't worry, the tail grows back!
    if it breathes we eats. #justbosmerthings - we can detect stealth boy NPCs and hunt them thanks to our skill!

https://steamcommunity.com/id/osmaniac
  • Dont_do_drugs
    Dont_do_drugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    driosketch wrote: »

Platform?

PC NA, I often drop 10k bids with my remaining slots systematically looking for empty stalls. I'm almost through a second sweep of all the traders in the game, and since multi-bidding I don't think I've hit one of these bids. You will see empty traders in Outlaw refuges, but those are almost always bugged.

pc eu.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Arkadius Trade Tools

Deutsch | English

• saruhrose1
    saruhrose1
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Sunday is the 2nd not 3rd. Please clarify.
  • JN_Slevin
    JN_Slevin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will make sure to test as much as I possibly can!
    Edited by JN_Slevin on July 31, 2020 8:43PM
    Work hard, and you will be rewarded. Spend wisely, and you will be comfortable. Never steal, or you will be punished.
  • BansheeVT
    BansheeVT
    ✭✭✭
    Traders will switch over normally on Sunday, August 3rd.

Uhmm.... I don't think Sunday is the 3rd
    @BansheeVT - GM of 'Valinor Traders'.

Valinor Trading Union:
    Valinor Traders: Vivec, 500k sales, <500k sales = 25k fee, <250k sales = kick
    Valinor Overflow: Vivec back row, 150k min sales OR 15k donation
    Valinor Merchants: Elden Root, 50k sales OR 10k donation
    Valinor Vendors: Wayrest, 25k sales OR 8k donation
    Stendarr's Merchantry: Alinor, 10k sales OR 5k donation
  • Jezzabell
    Jezzabell
    So basically after this change we will have zero guild management tools. Thanks zos........Love you too!
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BansheeVT wrote: »
    Traders will switch over normally on Sunday, August 3rd.

Uhmm.... I don't think Sunday is the 3rd

I am sure it is somewhere! :smile:
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • SammiSakura
    SammiSakura
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi everyone!

Beginning on August 11th, we’ll be adjusting the date and time that Guild Traders make their weekly swap to coincide with some backend work going into Update 27. These new times will ensure we can fully monitor and react to any issues that may arise when the swap takes place. Below, you’ll find the new day and time when Guild Traders will switch over:

European (EU) megaserver: Tuesdays - 13:00 UTC, 10am EDT / 9am EST
    • 14:05 Tuesday UTC : All bidding and renting is opened up again for the following week

North American (NA) megaserver: Tuesdays - 19:00 UTC, 3pm EDT / 2pm EST
    • 2:55 Tuesday EDT: All bidding and renting from the previous week will stop
    Please note that during high usage, the process times listed may take a few extra minutes to complete.

What this means for the previous week: Traders will switch over normally on Sunday, August 3rd. Bids that take place after that will go towards a trader that will be awarded on the August 11th swap. That means Guilds will have traders for about 2 extra days following the August 3rd switchover. Once the August 11th switch over takes place, the traders will be back to the new Tuesday weekly cadence.

Note we will also be testing this time shift on the PTS, with August 4th being the first time it changes on that realm. If you are a GM of a guild on PC EU and would like to help us test, please post here and let us know.

Thanks!

This is kinda misleading also as you say "Tuesdays - 13:00 UTC, " but then everything is actually happening around 14:00 UTC
    @SammiSakura - EU Server - CP 1600+ - Here Since 14th October 2016
    Visit my home at the Alinor Townhouse
    Guildhall with All Set-Stations etc at Grand Psijic Villa

Guildmaster of The Forbidden Guilds (PC EU)
    ~ The Forbidden Cleavage (in Elden Root, Grahtwood)
    ~ Brave Cat Trade (in Alinor, Summerset)
    ~ Demonic Baanditos (PvE/Social Guild, in Markarth, The Reach)
    PM @SammiSakura In-Game for Invites.

Curator & Middleman of Crown Black Market Crown Trading Discord
    Click Here to Join & Start Trading Today!
    My Characters!
    * Samara Nevanni - Dunmer MagDK DD (PvE/P) (Master Crafter)
    * Adriana Silvani - Altmer MagSorc DD (PvE)
    * Tsanji-Ko - Khajiit StamDen DD (PvE)
    * Waits-For-Darkness - Argonian MagPlar Healer (PvE)
    * Lilith Valeine - Breton MagPlar DD (PvP)
    * Luna Rosalie - Bosmer StamBlade DD (PvP)
    * Mithrandir the Healer - Nord Magden Healer (PvE)
    * Talia Scythe-Song - Redguard Necro Tank (PvE)
    * Loki the Theif - Khajiit MagBlade (PvE)
  • BenevolentBowd
    BenevolentBowd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Sorry about that. The new weekly cadence is going to be Tuesday beginning on August 11 for the foreseeable future. Will edit the post so it's clearer.

@ZOS_GinaBruno I'm updating my calendar and I notice that the new guild trader time change occurs 2 days after the old time.

Will the existing successful bidders get the trader for the week or just for the few hours before the new trader time kicks in?

Thanks!
    Megaservers: PC NA / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (sometimes)
    Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
    Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Sharing My Notes With the World to Help Others"
    Charity:#GivingTheNewMeta
    ESO Calendarmancer: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar (10+ timezones to choose from)
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BenevolentBowd
    #TeamStackableTreasureMaps
  • BenevolentBowd
    BenevolentBowd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@ZOS_GinaBruno I'm updating my calendar and I notice that the new guild trader time change occurs 2 days after the old time.

Will the existing successful bidders get the trader for the week or just for the few hours before the new trader time kicks in?

Thanks!

hehe, NVM. I should have continued to read the entire post....
    Megaservers: PC NA / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (sometimes)
    Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
    Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Sharing My Notes With the World to Help Others"
    Charity:#GivingTheNewMeta
    ESO Calendarmancer: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar (10+ timezones to choose from)
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BenevolentBowd
    #TeamStackableTreasureMaps
  • SammiSakura
    SammiSakura
    ✭✭✭✭

Thanks!

I think guilds will just have an extra long week 2.8 - 11.8
    @SammiSakura - EU Server - CP 1600+ - Here Since 14th October 2016
    Visit my home at the Alinor Townhouse
    Guildhall with All Set-Stations etc at Grand Psijic Villa

Guildmaster of The Forbidden Guilds (PC EU)
    ~ The Forbidden Cleavage (in Elden Root, Grahtwood)
    ~ Brave Cat Trade (in Alinor, Summerset)
    ~ Demonic Baanditos (PvE/Social Guild, in Markarth, The Reach)
    PM @SammiSakura In-Game for Invites.

Curator & Middleman of Crown Black Market Crown Trading Discord
    Click Here to Join & Start Trading Today!
    My Characters!
    * Samara Nevanni - Dunmer MagDK DD (PvE/P) (Master Crafter)
    * Adriana Silvani - Altmer MagSorc DD (PvE)
    * Tsanji-Ko - Khajiit StamDen DD (PvE)
    * Waits-For-Darkness - Argonian MagPlar Healer (PvE)
    * Lilith Valeine - Breton MagPlar DD (PvP)
    * Luna Rosalie - Bosmer StamBlade DD (PvP)
    * Mithrandir the Healer - Nord Magden Healer (PvE)
    * Talia Scythe-Song - Redguard Necro Tank (PvE)
    * Loki the Theif - Khajiit MagBlade (PvE)
  • azjuwelz
    azjuwelz
    ✭✭✭✭
    What about Xbox and PS3?
    Xbox-NA
    Guildmaster of Nightmothers Deadly Deals

PVE/PVP Stamblade: Ylandra Silverthorn
    PVE Magwarden healer: Raw'zl Dah Zel
    PVE DK Tank: Greta Feuerwerk
    PVP StamDK: Helga Feuerwerk
    PVP Necro Healer: Dratha Helbain
    PVE Magcro: Dorian Fey
    PVE Magblade: Arivssa Thaoral
    PVE Magsorc: Eldara Birchwood
  • Fiktius
    Fiktius
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi everyone!

Okay, so, that planned time you have there is approx 4 PM CET, when actual tabards of traders flip.
    That is a time where most people are still working or on a way back to home.
    Would it be possible that you consider pushing the time 1-2 hours forwards, so more workers have opportunity to be at home during reset time?
    Or is that considered prime time at Tuesday and therefore impossible?