Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crown Store Item Wish List

• Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @tomofhyrule
    If you're looking for something similar to those three:
    I'd also love to see some more motifs like Stormcloak Officer
    600px-SR-item-Stormcloak_Officer_Armor_Male.jpg
    Wolf Armor
    600px-SR-item-Wolf_Armor_Male.jpg
    or Forsworn
    600px-SR-item-Forsworn_Armor_Male.jpg
    (hopefully something like that is coming in the Q4 DLC...)
    You might be interested in those few. As soon as I've seen the wolf armor I immedieately thought "Swordthane style". They aren't exactly the same but very similar. Unfortunately this style is available only in Greymoor CE.
    https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/swordthane-light/
    https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/swordthane-medium/
    https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/swordthane-heavy/
    The other ones aren't so easy but I think you could emulate Forsworn with Barbaric and Primal (the former is used by Forsworn in game) although I agree they are a bit dated graphics wise and wouldn't mind the update.
    https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/category/database/miscellaneous/style/barbaric/
    https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/category/database/miscellaneous/style/primal/
    To not be totally off topic it would be nice if they added the Winterborn style as well:
    https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/category/database/miscellaneous/style/reach-winter/
    As for the last one with the bear's head I'd propose Skinchanger Style:
    https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/skinchanger-ancestor-silk/
    https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/skinchanger-rubedo-leather/
    https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/skinchanger-rubedite/
    You can mix and match that light helmet with some other leathery Nord styles to get the Skyrim lookalike.

"I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Michae wrote: »
    The other ones aren't so easy but I think you could emulate Forsworn with Barbaric and Primal (the former is used by Forsworn in game) although I agree they are a bit dated graphics wise and wouldn't mind the update.

Yeah, those two are used a lot. They look good enough, but they are really dated in comparison to the newer motifs. I'm a bit intrigued that one of the datamines showed that one of the style mats in the Q4 DLC looks like a hawk skull, so that could imply that there's a Reachman armor set coming...can't wait to see that.

But yeah, we're totally in need of more barbarian things. Especially since it's tough to find shoulders that fit with anything. Can we get the 'Hide Shoulders' to finally make its way in? I'm all for hide everything slots, but especially the shoulders. Hide chest is important too so we can show off all of those tats we get in every other crown crate.

Oh, and please bring back old Monster sets periodically as well. I need a flaming sword for one character, but Ilambris was the first one out and that was two years ago. The undyeable blue-fire Opal version isn't cutting it.

Matter of fact, if something's been out of the store for over a year, it might be time for it to pop back in. There was an influx of players with Elsweyr and another with Greymoor...
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we have furniture with fur coverings? One of the house loading screens shows Orc benches and chairs with fur for the seat, I like it. Maybe even chairs with a full fur pelt draped over the back to lean into.

***Also can we have a player skin that makes us look like the Phantom Ice Wolf? THAT looks like real, clear ICE. It is all clear and white, no blue. The other player ice skins are so blue they do NOT look like ice at all but that wolf sure does.
    Edited by Wildberryjack on July 31, 2020 3:07PM
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Class change. Before old age takes me
  • jetplane_18
    jetplane_18
    ✭✭✭
    Is the Dawnbreaker style ever going to show up on the crown store?
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok at this point I'd like the Antiquities skill lines in the store. I've gotten it to 10 on two characters and OMG that's enough! Just let me buy it for my other guys PLEASE.
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
  • thegreatme
    thegreatme
    ✭✭✭✭
    - A home in the Crow's Wood, either a small cottage or modestly sized castle, or a DIY building plot. High item limit and tons of outdoor space to fill with trees and structures. It could be accessed via a chest like the public dungeon is.
    - Blackfeather Court merchant and banker. I'd like them to be sassy. "You, featherless! Want! Want shinies! Give shinies, or be pecked!"
    - Adult Gloam Wolf pet

All of these!

But especially Blackfeather merchant/banker and/or crow/blackfeather pets!

Literally we already have a blackfeather court character that follows us around for a Clockwork City quest, has all the animations, modeling done, etc. I see no reason why we can't have a crow banker/merchant/pet that follows us around in-game because literally everything needed to make it a reality is there except apparently the willingness to give it to us.

not to mention if we had a banker, merchant, AND a pet we could put a whole mini flock in our houses
    Join my Nocturnal-devoted Mercenary Reach guild! https://esokrakeclan.weebly.com/
    My Artstation | Deviantart | Youtube | Furaffinity

Thank You ZoS!:
    ◙ Blackfeather Court banker/merchant
    ◙ Gloam Indrik
    ◙ Re-release Gloam Wolf Mount

Let's See It Happen ZoS:
    ◙ /honorloop emote
    ◙ cross-legged sitting emote
    ◙ Evergloam house
    ◙ Hagraven Polymorph
    ◙ Hagraven Houseguest
  • Tharonil
    Tharonil
    ✭✭✭
    We finally need the Elsweyr packed donkey pet. It's about time :-)
  • TheBalance
    TheBalance
    ✭✭✭
    New Halloween Pack for this year? This mostly contains furniture but I have an addiction for accumulating houses and furnishing them (Thanks a lot ;) )! But these pieces would be a good addition to a Halloween pack and are within the theme of the current story line taking place this year! Please consider at least a few of these pieces!

unknown.png?width=647&height=468

unknown.png

unknown.png?width=846&height=468

unknown.png?width=960&height=377

unknown.png?width=628&height=468

unknown.png?width=705&height=468

unknown.png?width=417&height=467

• thegreatme
    thegreatme
    ✭✭✭✭
    We're getting our very first multi-rider mount with update 27 so maybe... mount-drawn carts / carriages in the future that multiple people can ride? More than just two?

This is one of those niche desires I've found basically NO game I've ever played does so I'd be through the roof with joy if ESO implemented it
    Join my Nocturnal-devoted Mercenary Reach guild! https://esokrakeclan.weebly.com/
    My Artstation | Deviantart | Youtube | Furaffinity

Thank You ZoS!:
    ◙ Blackfeather Court banker/merchant
    ◙ Gloam Indrik
    ◙ Re-release Gloam Wolf Mount

Let's See It Happen ZoS:
    ◙ /honorloop emote
    ◙ cross-legged sitting emote
    ◙ Evergloam house
    ◙ Hagraven Polymorph
    ◙ Hagraven Houseguest
  • Monroe585
    Monroe585
    ✭✭✭
    PLEASE DELETE
    Edited by Monroe585 on August 7, 2020 5:19AM
  • RPGplayer13579
    RPGplayer13579
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would like the Beast Personality and the Worm Wizard Personality to be put in the Crown Store. Thank you.

As these are just cosmetic options to customize a character they should be available via more than one path. You achieve a very difficult achievement, and I spend money.

If it is really impossible to move the Beast and Worm Wizard Personalities into the Crown Store then change the requirements on how to acquire them.

For example, the Fang Lair Conqueror Achievement for the Worm Wizard Personality. And the March of Sacrifices Conqueror Achievement for the Beast Personality.

One last thing to note.

The Heroic Personality is the DLC loyalty reward for the Shadows of the Hist DLC. All you have to do is to enter either the Cradle of Shadows or the Ruins of Mazzatun dungeons for the first time and you are given the new personality.
    My Characters.

Mike Snow - Imperial - Templar - One-Handed and Shield - Tank - Daggerfall Covenant - Commander.
    Catelyn Rivers - Breton - Sorcerer - Destruction Staff - Daggerfall Covenant - Telvanni Magister.
    Ashara Sand - Redguard - Warden - Two-Handed/One-Handed and Shield - Daggerfall Covenant - Heroic.
    Tormund gro-Largash - Orsimer - Dragonknight - Two-Handed - Daggerfall Covenant - Furious.
    Lysa Rivers - Breton - Nightblade - Bow/One-Handed and Shield - Vampire - Daggerfall Covenant - Brassy Assassin.

Jon Karstark - Nord - Dragonknight - Two-Handed - Ebonheart Pact - Drunk.
    Arya Sand - Dunmer - Dragonknight - Dual Wield - Ebonheart Pact - Assassin.
    Sansa Snow - Impeial - Warden - Destruction Staff/One-Handed and Shield - Ebonheart Pect - Swashbuckler.
    Jojen Reed-Walker - Argonian - Templar - Restoration Staff - Healer - Ebonheart Pact - Melancholy.
    Alys Karstark - Nord - Nightblade - Bow/Dual Wield - Ebonheart Pact - Minstrel.

Nymeria Woods - Bosmer - Nightblade - Bow - Aldmeri Dominion - Thief.
    Brandon Wings - Altmer - Templar - Restoration Staff - Healer - Aldmeri Dominion - Scholar.
    Lyanna Flowers - Altmer - Sorcerer - Sword/Destruction Staff - Aldmeri Dominion - Duchess.
    Marvolo-jo Riddle - Khajiit - Necromancer - Destruction Staff - Aldmeri Dominion - Deadlands Firewalker.
    Obara Woods - Bosmer - Templar - Bow - Werewolf - Aldmeri Dominion - Cheerful.

• SjornParadox52
    SjornParadox52
    ✭✭✭
    Some new hats based on the witch hunter hats? I'm gettin' kind of tired of the wolfhunter hat personally
    Edited by SjornParadox52 on August 8, 2020 4:36PM
  • Megatto
    Megatto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Veya's hairstyle!
    Remove loot boxes or riot
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I wish there were "trait stones" that worked on jewelry
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smaller houses to buy. You keep turning out these monstrous houses and they are so expensive. Some more small and medium sized houses sure would be nice.
  • Spartaness
    Transmute crystals please! Or at least a non pvp way of obtaining them
  • RubyKnight
    RubyKnight
    ✭✭
    Could we have the Furnishing Pack: Tyrants of the Merethic again. Would really want that dragon.
  • Nord_Raseri
    Nord_Raseri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spartaness wrote: »
    Transmute crystals please! Or at least a non pvp way of obtaining them

You can get anywhere from 3 to 15 a day per character doing undaunted pledges. That's a minimum of 90 a month if using only one character. 450(minimum) if you do it on 5 characters.
    Veit ég aðég hékk vindga meiði á nætr allar níu, geiri undaðr og gefinn Oðni, sjálfr sjálfum mér, á þeim meiði er manngi veit hvers hann af rótum rennr.
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm decorating another house and one thing that bugs the crap out of me is there are no napkins or placemats for the tables. Can we have some please? And pot holders too. Oven mittens. You know, stuff we actually use in a kitchen?
  • YandereGirlfriend
    YandereGirlfriend
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Terror Bird mount and a bird pet!

Not like a Frost Atronach bird pet, just a regular bird like a sparrow or crow or parrot or even a friendly owl.
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://a57.foxnews.com/static.foxnews.com/foxnews.com/content/uploads/2020/01/931/524/Ozzy-Osbourne.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

I want Ozzy's hairstyle for both sexes. The barbarian style is close but not quite right. Ozzy's hair is straighter on top, gets wavy, then fuller around chin level on. TY.
  • Kingfuzzler
    Kingfuzzler
    Soul Shriven
    a respec merchant for attributes and skills, humanoid or alfiq. like a beggar that asks for donations
  • SjornParadox52
    SjornParadox52
    ✭✭✭
    Remember the atronach series of crates? maybe we can add two more? like Flesh atronach or Air atronach
  • Striiiks
    Striiiks
    ✭✭
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ghost banker and merchant

Ghost people to walk around your houses as NPCs
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More cakes, lots of big ones too, decorated, like what you'd see in a bakery.
  • Aztrias
    Aztrias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Staff/weapon in hand 'personality'
    BenmEVY.jpg
    IW58xSN.jpg

A walking staff would look vastly superior to having it on your back imo.
    Welcome Moon-and-Star to this place where destiny is made

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/498360/r-i-p-pc-eu/p1
    Nerevar forget!
  • SjornParadox52
    SjornParadox52
    ✭✭✭
    Skeletal merchant and banker for the necromancers out there? ;)
  • SjornParadox52
    SjornParadox52
    ✭✭✭
    Oh and furnishings that completely alter the lighting in the whole house like how the gray reliquaries blacken the skies when activated.