Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Crown Store Item Wish List

• DreamsUnderStars
    DreamsUnderStars
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Jarl's hall in Morthal as a player home please. But without the locked room, obviously. @ZOS_GinaBruno take my money ;)

YES!! Please. It's so beautiful. Or the Inn there.
  • kuma82
    kuma82
    ✭✭✭
    I still want to get sai sahans beard, also would love to be able to use 2h weapon models for 1h and shield.

I know it shouldn’t be limited to crown store but I would love to get an actual spear weapon line with unique animations as 2h wouldn’t go with spears.
  • Silaf
    Silaf
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm a beekeeper and i really really need a beehive furnishing!
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still waiting on class change
  • DreamsUnderStars
    DreamsUnderStars
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banana wrote: »
    Still waiting on class change

More than likely never going to happen. Even WoW doesn't have that.
  • Phanex
    Phanex
    ✭✭✭
    This might anger some, but I think it will have some appeal to some PvE & PvP.

Alternate race traits.

Hear me out (if it hasn't been requested before).

For examples, not all the NPC Bretons we see in the game are magical users, but DDs using swords and bows. If they released a traits pack for "Reachmen" that allows Bretons to choose a more stamina based perks. However, you either can't select from the Breton original traits or they just only give you X amount of traits you can pick between the two.

This can help out those pvpers who love Bretons but wanna stam-job. and the role players will have the option as playing as reachmen. Plus give them some Reachmen gear/barbarian gear for free as well?

Maormer for Altmers: maybe give them Stam abilites? along with skin options.
    Ashlanders for Dunmer: new skins? I have no idea for the traits.
    Dead-Waters for Argonian: Stam abilites plus skin or gear.
    Nord no idea
    Bosmer no idea

but you can see the idea I'm trying to lay down. It would be nice addition I think.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Silaf wrote: »
    I'm a beekeeper and i really really need a beehive furnishing!

I am certain that bees are lore friendly. Well, certainly Lore Master Friendly, but probably the same thing. :smile:
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Athyrium93
    Athyrium93
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can we get an outfit station for mounts? Just to be able to change the color of the saddles and stuff, even if it was just one accent color on them. I would literally pay to be able to change the tack colors, even if it was like 500 crowns to change it once.
    Also a horse that doesn't look crippled, they are either huge and fat or so skinny with legs that bend wrong!
  • yRaven
    yRaven
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still waiting to have Dwarven Crown Crates and Naryu costume back
    Jack of all trades. Master of at least one.
    -
    Àrës - Magicka Dragonknight (EP)
    Persephónē - Magicka Warden (EP)
    Athēna - Magicka Templar (EP)
    Hādēs - Magicka Necromancer (EP)
    Hërmës - Runner Troll (EP)
  • roxerdude
    roxerdude
    Soul Shriven
    What about adding in alternate effects for abilities? Like instead of a "holy" theme for the Templar there could be a dark theme to the abilities. Or at least different colored abilities. The reskins of the abilities could be top tier rewards in the Crown Crates. There could also be "premium" ability reskins sold for crowns in the crown store. An example price could be 1150 crowns for one of the premium reskins. Of course it could be tweaked if necessary.
  • Snipes007
    Snipes007
    ✭✭
    The Treasure Hunter personality needs to return to crown store it suits the whole theme of vampires and hunters! >:)
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    My favorite thing: showing off something in the Crown store using unavailable items
    fa6fdb3e5fb0c9e59c221672fcbbdd37.jpg
    That is Sea Giant (light) armor, which is not available yet. Based on when the Sunspire motif went available after Elsweyr, that'll be in September - just in time for the next crate season

and THAT HAIR! The one that's NEVER BEEN AVAILABLE! The one that people have been begging for and offering to pay for!

And not only that, we've got another one showcasing unavailable stuff:
    bba7c7d205a6391d3996c76f0b0a686f.jpg
    with the Adorable Assassin hair, that was seen for about a week or so last July.
    Or even better:
    817680b457f1b6d94eddf904f6b4cd91.jpg
    the Appearance Change token which is always in the store, but he's wearin the Heroic Poet hairstyle which has not been seen in over a year.

...so are we ever getting old stuff to come back? Or some of the NPC stuff? Or are you just gonna keep making a bunch of new stuff for crates, pull back two or three things per season, and ignore all of us who want some rereleases...
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Water mounts (made out of water). Something like this:

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/91ceQvDjMd-0zs_xdv-QfRfkUM8w2Kmil_-wqpP395Fqzuo3hL-eH4IUbLZE_WCsdr_N1Zlr_SV9rFXQXV1Q3C6fI3hTXi7SbEGM9W0XZp18BmI_RYNaa2XaJVASuQ

Alts in homes as furnishing items

And Vivec furniture pack back, please
    Edited by TelvanniWizard on June 19, 2020 11:36AM
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I wish to have a black wolf the size of the Solitude wolf! I'd love it if it did the growl animation that the Ancient Dragon Hunter Wolf does.
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • koekie1991b16_ESO
    koekie1991b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Wopuld like some house furnishments like:

Straw training dummy or static.
    Arrow training targets static.
    Weapon racks.
    Armor racks.

All of them are in game, would like the items to decorate a training room.
    Also more smaller homes. These big ass notable homes are nice and all... but item slots is way to few. Houses like proudspire are perfect. And even that house is short on furnishment slots.

I would like an option on crownstore to upgrade from standard to CE edition.
    More hairstyles.. Most are so ugly on male..
  • Rhaena
    Rhaena
    ✭✭
    Rather than suggesting new items, my suggestion would be to improve upon the amount of items actually available for direct purchase in the store, followed by more frequent and more varied rotations of items in the store. They change out items every week in FO76, while also introducing new items. The items in the Crown Store almost never seem to be different any time I come back to the game, and the items I want have either only ever been added to Crown Crates I've missed, or were only available for a very limited time once a year. The selection is really small compared to other MMO's, as well.
  • Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is kind of a new list of fantasy pets I would love to see in the game.
    • Skeleton Bat
    • Undead Bat
    • Lava Bat
    • Small Cloud (With All Elements of A Cloud)
    • Portal Cat
    • Bunny Leaf (The Green Lady)
    • Squirrel
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wopuld like some house furnishments like:

Straw training dummy or static.
    Arrow training targets static.
    Weapon racks.
    Armor racks.

All of them are in game, would like the items to decorate a training room.
    Also more smaller homes. These big ass notable homes are nice and all... but item slots is way to few. Houses like proudspire are perfect. And even that house is short on furnishment slots.

I would like an option on crownstore to upgrade from standard to CE edition.
    More hairstyles.. Most are so ugly on male..

I, too, want training dummies like that. I've never placed a dummy in any of my homes because I don't want a skeleton or atronach just chilling there. It looks mad silly. It'd be cute if the boss/trial dummies were a dragon or werewolf or something, cobbled together out of buckets and wicker and sticks.
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • Devy666
    Devy666
    I’d like to see the Ebon Steel Dwarven Spider Mount back in the crown store, I wasn’t playing when it was first put up.
  • TheBalance
    TheBalance
    ✭✭✭
    Hello! So I just want to start by saying I absolutely LOVE the Durzog pets! I was one of the people on here that was wishing for it to become a pet pretty much since I started playing eso and since they have been released into the crown store I always have them running around with me, (That are the Welwa ^.^) and well I hate to ask for anything further but since there is already a model in game I was hoping for this variation of the Durzog to be added to the crownstore at some point? Whether it is in the crown crates or whichever really doesn't matter to me.

200px-ON-creature-Durzog_02.jpg

Durzog_concept.png

I just thought this variation of the Durzog would fit well in the Skyrim expansion as it appears to be adapted to the cold. ^.^ Thank you and have a great day!
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please give us a brown or bay recolor of the Winter Garland Dapple Gray horse for this December.
    Even better, give us an elk mount with the same holly leaves garland that the Winter Garland horse has.

Also, a recolor of the Karthwolf Charger wolf mount. That wolf has wonderful-looking armor/tack on it, but was only ever released in that whitish color with the red paint stripes. Please give us a gray or black variation with no red paint stripes. Thanks.

Edited by SydneyGrey on July 1, 2020 11:06PM
  • wild_kmacdb16_ESO
    wild_kmacdb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Secondary personalities that affect combat stance and light/heavy attacks.
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    That Black Ferdas 2018 horse would be nice to return.
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • Hämähäkki
    Hämähäkki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wanna No-Lag scroll. After you activate it you can play without lag for 2 hours.
    TherealHämähäkki
  • Rhaena
    Rhaena
    ✭✭
    Hair color pack that unlocks the color's available to other races, like the hairstyle and adornment packs.
  • Mellirus
    Mellirus
    ✭✭✭
    It would be awesome to have Grand Psijic Villa return to the Crown Store during this year's Summerset Celebration Event. My girlfriend has been saving her crowns for many months in hopes that it would return this summer, she would be really disappointed if it doesn't. Please, ZOS! <3

And I know we're not alone with our hopes for the Villa's comeback -
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/526613/summerset-celebration-and-the-grand-psijic-villa

Apart from that, as a proud Dunmer I still hope there will be a Morrowind Celebration Event at some point soon, or at least an option to buy the Brassy Assassin Personality.

Thanks for considering our feedback! :)
  • Raltin
    Raltin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Chaurus mount, i'd love one.
    "Proud purveyor of Cyrodiil Pickles."
  • Willow1595
    Willow1595
    Soul Shriven
    Alfiq as a pet.

But... with "skins" for personality and clothes/outfits.

You could then sell the pet, the personalities, the outfits and also place them in game as rewards similar to character outfits/skins/personalities.

They could also hopefully have the sarcastic sort of dialogue while they follow you around.

This would allow people to have somewhat more unique pets instead of everyone having an identical looking one for the week after they come out.
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    My main request: rereleases of older things.

There are quite a few hairstyles I'd love to get (e.g. Heroic Poet) that haven't been seen in store for ages. I'd also like to get a few older costumes or personalities as well.

Also: Monster Arms packs. I missed Ilambris since I only started here a year ago, but I'd love to get that flaming sword. Opal isn't really cutting it - I want the red fire and dyeability. Honestly I'd love for older monster sets to do like the older crate seasons - we have a weekend or so each month where an old one will return. I'd hate to have to wait for the other 20 to cycle through before we get any repeats.

And I'll keep hammering on the NPC hairstyles. Please! I want Short Mussed Wave so bad... not to mention the Unruly Bangs style that loads of W.Skyrim NPCs have, or the long elven hair that Rolis Hlaalu/Velsa has, or the mullet thing that Dagrund/Jailer Mellitus have...
  • LAMBinLCTX
    LAMBinLCTX
    ✭✭
    Michae wrote: »
    3. dachshund pet

Yes please =D

So much yes!!
    A dungeon delving dachshund/dackel? A Sancre Tor Teckel? West Weald Badger Hound? Skingrad Salchi?

The possibilities abound, considering there are three distinct coat styles and multiple colors and patterns they could repackage.