The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Crown Store Item Wish List

• Rockett
    Rockett
    ✭✭✭
    Will the brassy assasin stuff return anytime soon ZOS?
  • Nord_Raseri
    Nord_Raseri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dyeable version of the Windhelm Scale Tunic shoulders (the undyeable fur shoulder that comes in black) . Or at least a few color variants.
    Veit ég aðég hékk vindga meiði á nætr allar níu, geiri undaðr og gefinn Oðni, sjálfr sjálfum mér, á þeim meiði er manngi veit hvers hann af rótum rennr.
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we have highlights for hair, even existing hair styles? And not just streaks, but also like large sections in the middle or bottom like people really dye their hair. Kinda like this maybe where a large part of the bottom is more solid of the dyed color
    https://www.matrix.com/~/media/matrix us media library/blogs/2018march/balayage-ombre/balayage-vs-ombre.jpg
    Edited by Wildberryjack on July 15, 2020 6:35PM
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
  • KarmaLatte
    KarmaLatte
    Soul Shriven
    I would love the return of some older items - personally I've been hoping for items that are tied to the Thieves guild/Dark Brotherhood event (notably Princely Dawnlight, but also Brassy assassin). I've a friend who is also very invested in waiting for the Psijic Villa, and know there are many others waiting for some of these other larger homes.
  • RPGplayer13579
    RPGplayer13579
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have asked for this before and I will ask for this again. I would like for both the Beast and the Worm Wizard Personalities to become available in the Crown Store. These are purely cosmetic items so they give no advantage at all. So you can earn them from a perfect Dungeon run or just pay for them.

Also, I would like there to be both new and old Personalities to become available through various means in game.
    My Characters.

Mike Snow - Imperial - Templar - One-Handed and Shield - Tank - Daggerfall Covenant - Commander.
    Catelyn Rivers - Breton - Sorcerer - Destruction Staff - Daggerfall Covenant - Telvanni Magister.
    Ashara Sand - Redguard - Warden - Two-Handed/One-Handed and Shield - Daggerfall Covenant - Heroic.
    Tormund gro-Largash - Orsimer - Dragonknight - Two-Handed - Daggerfall Covenant - Furious.
    Lysa Rivers - Breton - Nightblade - Bow/One-Handed and Shield - Vampire - Daggerfall Covenant - Brassy Assassin.

Jon Karstark - Nord - Dragonknight - Two-Handed - Ebonheart Pact - Drunk.
    Arya Sand - Dunmer - Dragonknight - Dual Wield - Ebonheart Pact - Assassin.
    Sansa Snow - Impeial - Warden - Destruction Staff/One-Handed and Shield - Ebonheart Pect - Swashbuckler.
    Jojen Reed-Walker - Argonian - Templar - Restoration Staff - Healer - Ebonheart Pact - Melancholy.
    Alys Karstark - Nord - Nightblade - Bow/Dual Wield - Ebonheart Pact - Minstrel.

Nymeria Woods - Bosmer - Nightblade - Bow - Aldmeri Dominion - Thief.
    Brandon Wings - Altmer - Templar - Restoration Staff - Healer - Aldmeri Dominion - Scholar.
    Lyanna Flowers - Altmer - Sorcerer - Sword/Destruction Staff - Aldmeri Dominion - Duchess.
    Marvolo-jo Riddle - Khajiit - Necromancer - Destruction Staff - Aldmeri Dominion - Deadlands Firewalker.
    Obara Woods - Bosmer - Templar - Bow - Werewolf - Aldmeri Dominion - Cheerful.

• Rex-Umbra
    Rex-Umbra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wheres the Elyswer Collection Upgrade. Every Chapters Collection Upgrade has become available in the crownstore once the next chapter releases.
    Xbox GT: Rex Umbrah
    GM of IMPERIUM since 2015.
  • Rex-Umbra
    Rex-Umbra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Need that Bone Armour motif
    Xbox GT: Rex Umbrah
    GM of IMPERIUM since 2015.
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we have beards that are full without being bushy? most of the non-bushy beards look like scraggle. Something like this maybe https://www.bulldogskincare.com/uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/20180619-BulldogSkincare-Imagery-FullBeard-2-1717x1280.jpg

The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
  • ArkadiaReaper
    ArkadiaReaper
    Soul Shriven
    I personally hope to see Wild Hunt Crates make a return. I would throw money at those mounts!
  • Fata1moose
    Fata1moose
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Elder Scrolls Artifacts (Chrysamere, Ebon Blade, Skull of Corruption, etc.) as furnishings so when you buy one of these outfit styles you also gain the ability to craft furnishings so you can display these weapons in your homes. There's a lack of shields and weapon furnishings and this would help.

Edited by Fata1moose on July 17, 2020 5:07PM
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Can we have beards that are full without being bushy? most of the non-bushy beards look like scraggle. Something like this maybe https://www.bulldogskincare.com/uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/20180619-BulldogSkincare-Imagery-FullBeard-2-1717x1280.jpg

Yes yes yes!

I'd love to have a full beard between the Poet's Stubble and the Boar's Nest styles. Even something like the Braided Goatee without the braid part would be nice.

Honestly, the Crown Store needs more love in the 'Style Parlor' department in general. It's the only one that in game never has the 'New Item!' indicator - because there's never anything new there. And there've been tons of datamined hairstyles and other stuff that could pop in easily. *coughShortMussedWavecough*

Seriously, if the mod community for Skyrim or games like the Sims are any indication, hairstyles are the thing people will spend money on just to have it, whether or not they actually end up equipping it on their characters.

I'm sad that those categories aren't given any love. I like to look in the store every so often, but there are never changes here so I don't bother looking here.
    Rex-Umbra wrote: »
    Wheres the Elyswer Collection Upgrade. Every Chapters Collection Upgrade has become available in the crownstore once the next chapter releases.

I'm waiting for this too. I'd love it if it included (or made available in another way) the Dragon Rise event stuff...or at least the green Dragon pet - I missed that event since I just started and didn't have Elsweyr, but I'd love to get that little green guy.
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hello again, ZOS! I've posted a few times in here recently, but I'm going to compile a neat list of my heart's desires.

- A home in the Crow's Wood, either a small cottage or modestly sized castle, or a DIY building plot. High item limit and tons of outdoor space to fill with trees and structures. It could be accessed via a chest like the public dungeon is.
    - Blackfeather Court merchant and banker. I'd like them to be sassy. "You, featherless! Want! Want shinies! Give shinies, or be pecked!"
    - A black direwolf, with the growling idle animation
    - Adult Gloam Wolf pet
    - Surcoats, as outfit styles or costumes. Please no tassets, flaps, or big pauldrons! Here is a simple one:
    101689_3.jpg[img][/img]
    - Outfit styles for staves that look like polearms. I want a bardiche.
    db16479585572eb8c9bee8e1594ba15d.jpg
    - More black horses!
    - Unicorns. I think it's time. I want a black one.
    Edited by SickleCider on July 20, 2020 8:04AM
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • SjornParadox52
    SjornParadox52
    ✭✭✭
    How about a return of the wild hunt crates at some point?
  • kenneth.friisb16_ESO
    Weapon idle stances!

Not combat animation mind you, just the idle animation when standing, running or walking with a weapon.
    Something like two-handed weapons on your shoulder, like we see some NPC's do (King Kurog in Scarp Keep after you've slain Iceheart for instance)
    Or, with one-hand and shield where you keep your shield more up and ready, more like the idle stance from Dragon Age maybe.
    It could work like a personality.

This is just to add more variation to characters in the world. We already have different walks and stances, but as soon as we draw a weapon, every character reacts the same.

As a continuation of this idea, the combat animation on Lyris is quite awesome. This would be cool to have to.

I think that adding a variety in how characters fight in addition to all other costumization options, would really deepen characters uniqueness.
    PC-EU
    Dastan Kingfrey - Gentleman Thief, Adventurer and Philanthropist
    Kenneth Kingfrey - Spellsword, member of the Mages Guild
    Thurin Hammerhand - Northern Warden, Traveller and NOT a dwarf
    Kenneth Willysson - Wanderer, Mountaineer and Swinger of Axes

PS4-EU
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'll keep advocating for those NPC hairstyles (Short Mussed Wave, please), but there's another thing I'd really like to see:

More costumes for different things. Especially call backs to previous TES games.

Some I'd love to see:
    A barbarian armor like Tsun's from Skyrim
    600px-SR-npc-Tsun.jpg
    Vittoria Vici's wedding dress in Skyrim
    800px-SR-quest-Bound_Until_Death_02.jpg
    Skyrim's 'Tavern Clothes'
    600px-SR-npc-Alva.jpg
    Oblivion's 'Blue Velvet Outfit'
    600px-OB-npc-Marana_Rian.jpg
    Shivering Isles' Dementia gown
    600px-SI-npc-Anya_Herrick.jpg

I'd also love to see some more motifs like Stormcloak Officer
    600px-SR-item-Stormcloak_Officer_Armor_Male.jpg
    Wolf Armor
    600px-SR-item-Wolf_Armor_Male.jpg
    or Forsworn
    600px-SR-item-Forsworn_Armor_Male.jpg
    (hopefully something like that is coming in the Q4 DLC...)

...but yeah, Short Mussed wave hairstyle when?
  • Speyde
    Speyde
    ✭✭✭
    Please bring finally the Khajiit tail decoration.

There was some in game.
    Was ich in vielen Jahren ESO gelernt habe: Blau ist die Farbe des Bösen !!!
    Khajiits an die Macht... wir sind Flauschig !
  • ad4mss
    ad4mss
    ✭✭✭
    Kind of Druid Robes costume would be appreciated.
    Whisper me in any case @ad4mss
    Follow me on Twitter @JAdamczewski
  • miawmiaw1337
    miawmiaw1337
    ✭✭✭
    Otter mounts and/or pets
  • Syldras
    Syldras
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    - spears as a new weapon type (finally) :D
    - alpaca pet or mount
    - small weasel or stoat pet
    - Borzoi dog pet (they're so elegant, would be the Altmer dog for me)
    - Saluki dog pet (typical Redguard sighthound)

@Syldras | PC | EU
    The forceful expression of will gives true honor to the Ancestors.
    Sarayn Andrethi, Telvanni mage (Main)
    Darvasa Andrethi, his "I'm NOT a Necromancer!" sister
    Malacar Sunavarlas, Altmer Ayleid vampire
  • RPGplayer13579
    RPGplayer13579
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would like the Beast Personality and the Worm Wizard Personality to be put in the Crown Store. Thank you.

As these are just cosmetic options to customize a character they should be available via more than one path. You achieve a very difficult achievement, and I spend money.

If it is really impossible to move the Beast and Worm Wizard Personalities into the Crown Store then change the requirements on how to acquire them.

For example, the Fang Lair Conqueror Achievement for the Worm Wizard Personality. And the March of Sacrifices Conqueror Achievement for the Beast Personality.
    My Characters.

Mike Snow - Imperial - Templar - One-Handed and Shield - Tank - Daggerfall Covenant - Commander.
    Catelyn Rivers - Breton - Sorcerer - Destruction Staff - Daggerfall Covenant - Telvanni Magister.
    Ashara Sand - Redguard - Warden - Two-Handed/One-Handed and Shield - Daggerfall Covenant - Heroic.
    Tormund gro-Largash - Orsimer - Dragonknight - Two-Handed - Daggerfall Covenant - Furious.
    Lysa Rivers - Breton - Nightblade - Bow/One-Handed and Shield - Vampire - Daggerfall Covenant - Brassy Assassin.

Jon Karstark - Nord - Dragonknight - Two-Handed - Ebonheart Pact - Drunk.
    Arya Sand - Dunmer - Dragonknight - Dual Wield - Ebonheart Pact - Assassin.
    Sansa Snow - Impeial - Warden - Destruction Staff/One-Handed and Shield - Ebonheart Pect - Swashbuckler.
    Jojen Reed-Walker - Argonian - Templar - Restoration Staff - Healer - Ebonheart Pact - Melancholy.
    Alys Karstark - Nord - Nightblade - Bow/Dual Wield - Ebonheart Pact - Minstrel.

Nymeria Woods - Bosmer - Nightblade - Bow - Aldmeri Dominion - Thief.
    Brandon Wings - Altmer - Templar - Restoration Staff - Healer - Aldmeri Dominion - Scholar.
    Lyanna Flowers - Altmer - Sorcerer - Sword/Destruction Staff - Aldmeri Dominion - Duchess.
    Marvolo-jo Riddle - Khajiit - Necromancer - Destruction Staff - Aldmeri Dominion - Deadlands Firewalker.
    Obara Woods - Bosmer - Templar - Bow - Werewolf - Aldmeri Dominion - Cheerful.

• newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Playable instruments
    Little critters - such as those tiny snakes, little sand roaches, frogs, small birds, mudskippers
    Big critters only for houses - Horkers ('cause they are NOT gonna follow me around as a pet)
    Occupy-able beds
    Things that make noise - wind chimes, ticking clocks or gears
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    These gorgeous purple crystals and geode's in Greymoor Caverns, you're gonna add them to the crown store right?
  • Atypicalgal
    Atypicalgal
    ✭✭
    I would personally love more wicker pets.

Non-combat &/or Combat pets

Would like to fully rp as an Icereach witch, I have the horse but missed out on the pet .

So any wicker pets would be much appreciated.
  • voreo
    voreo
    ✭✭✭
    Elsweyr's CE.
    Argonian Dragonknight

~Rawr
  • Raisin
    Raisin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I know it's a long shot, but I've always felt the Archmage's Robes (best picture I could find, sorry) to be the most perfect Skyrim-themed outfit for a mage. It has the right amount of winter feel, a bit of fur, but is also medium length so it feels non-intrusive and useful. I love the capelet style of it as well. It's my perfect Skyrim outfit, and I can't really find anything in-game right now for my main that fits the chapter, so I miss this one all the more. Just something similar would be neat.
    Edited by Raisin on July 27, 2020 5:54PM
  • Nord_Raseri
    Nord_Raseri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll keep advocating for those NPC hairstyles (Short Mussed Wave, please), but there's another thing I'd really like to see:

More costumes for different things. Especially call backs to previous TES games.

Some I'd love to see:
    A barbarian armor like Tsun's from Skyrim
    600px-SR-npc-Tsun.jpg
    Vittoria Vici's wedding dress in Skyrim
    800px-SR-quest-Bound_Until_Death_02.jpg
    Skyrim's 'Tavern Clothes'
    600px-SR-npc-Alva.jpg
    Oblivion's 'Blue Velvet Outfit'
    600px-OB-npc-Marana_Rian.jpg
    Shivering Isles' Dementia gown
    600px-SI-npc-Anya_Herrick.jpg

I'd also love to see some more motifs like Stormcloak Officer
    600px-SR-item-Stormcloak_Officer_Armor_Male.jpg
    Wolf Armor
    600px-SR-item-Wolf_Armor_Male.jpg
    or Forsworn
    600px-SR-item-Forsworn_Armor_Male.jpg
    (hopefully something like that is coming in the Q4 DLC...)

...but yeah, Short Mussed wave hairstyle when?

A barbarian armor/costume like Tsun's would be awesome.
    Veit ég aðég hékk vindga meiði á nætr allar níu, geiri undaðr og gefinn Oðni, sjálfr sjálfum mér, á þeim meiði er manngi veit hvers hann af rótum rennr.
  • Nord_Raseri
    Nord_Raseri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ad4mss wrote: »
    Kind of Druid Robes costume would be appreciated.

Priest of the Green costume(Dyed brown) coupled with Flannel Forester's Hood sounds like it would be right up your alley. Sadly I don't remember how or when I got it (a couple years ago)
  • jimmulvaney
    jimmulvaney
    ✭✭✭
    A little off-topic (or is it?) but I would really like to get my hands on the Dwarven War Dog from the collector's edition of Morrowind. It would go great with my Dwarven Ebon Wolf Mount seeing as how Dwemer is my favorite race/ motif right now.
  • Kallykat
    Kallykat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More new/unreleased hairstyles

Finish the Daedric statues for the missing Princes (and release the Mephala pack again)

Also, is there a Snow Elf motif/costume in this game yet? If not, I would love one.
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    We need some shirtless barbarian outfits.

There are loads of body markings now, and a ton more coming in every crate. And yet we can't show them off unless we wear the Nordic Bather towel or Sai's Jack, or just go around naked.

Even the 'Barbarian' motifs are hitting the same problem as the original race motifs in that they're significantly lower res then the others. I don't know if 'Ancestral Barbarian' could be a thing, but a nice quality Reachman motif with furs and bare skin could be great for the next chapter. Hoping that we've got one of those inbound.

There is the new costume coming for IC Proofs "Timbercrow Wanderer." The female version looks okay, but ZOS please consider removing the sports bra from the male version. It could be great for our barbarians otherwise!
    7IqFKSm.png
    ZGHJz62.png

But yeah, with the loads of great markings coming in the next crate set, please give us some costumes that let us show them off!