Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I paid real money to be able to craft New Moon

• nud3_voxel
    nud3_voxel
    ✭✭✭
    That's some next level salt. You know you could have just asked someone to craft it for you and wait until you normally get 9 traits to craft your own stuff. Not anyone else's fault your brain is small.
    Edited by nud3_voxel on July 27, 2020 11:00PM
  • Aelsioln
    Aelsioln
    ✭✭✭
    You can't buy a fancy cake, eat it, and then expect the store to give you your money back.

You willingly bought the scrolls, I'm assuming you used them, so that's it. The scrolls did their job and helped you get your traits researched. You weren't ripped off.
  • peacenote
    peacenote
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    OP, part of the problem with this logic is that you didn't buy New Moon. You bought scrolls to advance your crafting so that you could craft all 9-traited sets. That's not the same thing.

Also, most guilds will craft at a discount or even free for guildies. Did you pursue that option?

That said, these patch changes feel like "bait and switch" because of how useless Thrassian's and vampire will be after they go live, so from that perspective the more voices that point this out, the better. But I personally don't agree with your premise. You paid because you didn't want to wait to do something. It's luck of the draw that if you had waited, you might not have wanted to do it. This is why I STILL haven't used my free race change tokens even though we were given them many patches ago, when the racials were changed. :smiley:
    My #1 wish for ESO Today: Decouple achievements from character progress and tracking.
    • Advocate for this HERE.
    • Want the history of this issue? It's HERE.
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Aznarb wrote: »
    1 - 30k is nothing

30k adds up if you plan to keep crafting sets for people for free :P

But yeah, rather than buying £100 worth of crowns you could just pay 30k to the crafter lol

Or give the mats to someone in guild.