The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

July Crown Store Showcase

Pajor
Pajor
✭✭✭✭
The 4th is on a saturday this time, so when do you think it will be posted? What are you guys hoping to see in the store?

(Still waiting for that snow leopard senche mount that you already have as a non combat pet ZOS lol.)
  • redgreensunset
    redgreensunset
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Isn't it usually posted the first Tuesday of the month?

And don't we do this every single damn month?
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Isn't it usually posted the first Tuesday of the month?
    And don't we do this every single damn month?
    Not necessarily Tuesday, sometimes it's Wednesday. :tongue: But yeah, it's usually within the first couple of days.
    Still, asking about it every month is a tradition :smiley: Like the Natch Potes thread for every patch, lol.
  • Pajor
    Pajor
    ✭✭✭✭
    Exactly, im carrying on the tradition haha
  • Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Showcase?
    (0.0)
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The ESO+ statuette changes tomorrow so I'd wager you'll see the showcase today. It's really not that hard to see the release pattern here. It's usually first week of the month, monday to thursday, usually right before the statuettes change.
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • HappyTheCamper
    HappyTheCamper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s out
  • Fischblut
    Fischblut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The Psijic Vault Crates will return to the Crown Store on all platforms for a limited time during the Summerset Celebration. Stay tuned for details about the event!

I need the details now, because Psijic Crates :o:D
    Anthorbred Avalanche Dog

I hope this dog will be as large as Daenian Hound <3
  • Athyrium93
    Athyrium93
    ✭✭✭✭
    OMG Psijic Crates? Does this mean there might be a chance to get the black senche mount since it was in the original Psijic Crates?!?!?!
  • TropicsDelight
    TropicsDelight
    ✭✭✭
    Athyrium93 wrote: »
    OMG Psijic Crates? Does this mean there might be a chance to get the black senche mount since it was in the original Psijic Crates?!?!?!

Should be possible. That mount is going to make it a tough decision between getting that with gems or the psijic horse. One of the rare apex horses I actually like more than the radiant apex version.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well people will be happy they're releasing the goat mount. Not sure how lore-friendly it is to have people running around on giant goats, but we already have flaming lava camels for mounts, so why the heck not.

I'll bet they come out with a more exciting color variation of it later as a limited-time offer. That seems to be their usual way of doing things.
  • Nord_Raseri
    Nord_Raseri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The new Ram mount! Crowns, or gem "exclusive"? @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Edited by Nord_Raseri on July 2, 2020 12:04AM
    Veit ég aðég hékk vindga meiði á nætr allar níu, geiri undaðr og gefinn Oðni, sjálfr sjálfum mér, á þeim meiði er manngi veit hvers hann af rótum rennr.
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nice that many items are added permanently instead of relying on FOMO.
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Michae wrote: »

Many? I count 4, but considering their recent track record, that actually is quite a lot!
    The new Ram mount! Crowns, or gem "exclusive"? @ZOS_GinaBruno

Since this is a "permanent" addition to the CS, I doubt it will be gems exclusive, though you never know.

I'm really hoping that the Psijic senche mount is NOT gems exclusive, esp. since we're finally getting the Psijic senche cub this month (2 years later than the others, lol).

This is the first month in quite a while where there are several items I'm interested in. Fortunately, 2 of them aren't limited time.

It's still disappointing to see that the new ESO+ benefits are nothing more than a free statuette every month and a discount on either returning items, that many of us have already purchased, or gambling crates.
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Another month without all of those datamined hairstyles...

I was kinda hoping we'd get another TG/DB or Morrowind event for the Assassin hair/personality, but I can't really say I expected one. The Summerset event's been datamines for a while, and we know that there are also a Crafter's and Explorers events inbound as well, so I guess that'll be August and September's events.

It just seems pretty light on stuff releasing this month. I just would like to see more old things rotating into the store (not crates). And there are loads of cosmetics like hairstyles that people are begging for...
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »
    Michae wrote: »

Many? I count 4, but considering their recent track record, that actually is quite a lot!

They added some last month too. And yes, considering that we rarely get anything without FOMO, 4 is many in this instance.
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • Athyrium93
    Athyrium93
    ✭✭✭✭
    Do we have any idea when the Psijic Crates will be available yet?
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Athyrium93 wrote: »
    Do we have any idea when the Psijic Crates will be available yet?

ZOS said it would coincide with soon-to-be Summerset Event ... but no announcement on that either.

Definitely this month (July).
  • Arbit
    Arbit
    ✭✭✭✭
    so this month we get the unhallowed grave motif... but what about ice reach motif D:
    Argonian Master Race
  • Fischblut
    Fischblut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I managed to catch somebody's Anthorbred Avalanche Dog and compare it with the size of basic mastiff pet.

xADy0AF.jpg

I really like that it's larger (not large enough for the tallest characters though :/ ). I hope in future we will get more of such large dogs :) Maybe even Newfoundland dog/Landseer dog, also big and fluffy, but without this annoying beer barrel on the neck :(
  • Avariprivateer
    Avariprivateer
    ✭✭✭
    Fischblut wrote: »
    I managed to catch somebody's Anthorbred Avalanche Dog and compare it with the size of basic mastiff pet.

xADy0AF.jpg

I really like that it's larger (not large enough for the tallest characters though :/ ). I hope in future we will get more of such large dogs :) Maybe even Newfoundland dog/Landseer dog, also big and fluffy, but without this annoying beer barrel on the neck :(

The barrel is an authentic Swiss fashion.