Maintenance for the week of July 1:
· [COMPLETE] NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [IN PROGRESS] EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
· [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Nunatak - Midyear Horrors

• Dalsinthus
    Dalsinthus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Colinr1968 wrote: »
    8 hours of maintenance and no fix on nunatak guess we have been ripped of by zos again well done zos
    I just killed the boss again on my sorc and no achievement. It’s unbelievable that this wasn’t fixed with this morning’s patch. They had an opportunity to correct this and just didn’t. SMH
    Options
  • LAMBinLCTX
    LAMBinLCTX
    ✭✭
    Dalsinthus wrote: »
    8 hours of maintenance and no fix on nunatak guess we have been ripped of by zos again well done zos
    I just killed the boss again on my sorc and no achievement. It’s unbelievable that this wasn’t fixed with this morning’s patch. They had an opportunity to correct this and just didn’t. SMH

This is infuriating — every part of it, from the bug itself to the pro gankers taking advantage of it — Mayhem indeed!!

It’s a sad state of affairs when a person’s leisure activity inspires more dread than enjoyment, but sometimes this game stops being fun and really feels like a chore.
    Options
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager

This morning's maintenance wasn't for a patch, it was some backend infrastructure work. We know this is a frustrating bug, but it's not something we're able to hotfix and needs to go into a full build.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Xarc
    Xarc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    but when you will fix it, the event will be finished... Will you give us the kill for the achievement ?
    @xarcs FR-EU-PC -
    "Death is overrated", Xarc
    Xãrc -- breton necro - DC - AvA rank50
    Xarcus -- imperial DK - DC - AvA rank50
    Elnaa - breton NB - DC - AvA rank50
    Xärc -- breton NB - DC - AvA rank47
    Isilenil - Altmer NB - AD - AvA rank41
    Felisja - Bosmer NB - DC - AvA rank39
    Xàrc - breton necro - DC - AvA rank27
    Xalisja - bosmer necro - DC - AvA rank16
    kàli - redguard templar - DC - AvA rank32
    - since april.2014
    Options
  • Colinr1968
    Colinr1968
    ✭✭

This morning's maintenance wasn't for a patch, it was some backend infrastructure work. We know this is a frustrating bug, but it's not something we're able to hotfix and needs to go into a full build.

Well in that case @ginabruno you should give those who have all the other 11 bosses earned in this years mayhem then achievement for it that's fair and not make people wait a full year for it.
    Options
  • Dalsinthus
    Dalsinthus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for the clarification and response. It took me many tries and gankers messing with me, but I did get it done today on a second character for this event. Frustrating bug; I hope you can get it fixed for the next event.

Options
  • RMerlin
    RMerlin
    ✭✭✭✭
    This new patch schedule is a serious step backward, all in the name of a platform (Stadia) that the vast majority of your users don`t care about. It's making the game stay buggy even longer than before just in the name of showing new subscriber numbers to ZOS shareholders. Not a consumer-oriented decision.
    Options
  • Smaxx
    Smaxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [snip]
    You're totally missing the point you're trying to make. They couldn't fix the bug ad-hoc and in time, because they do have to make changes and test them first. The exact testing you claim they're lacking is probably the reason they had to delay the fix.

[edited to remove quoted post]
    Edited by ZOS_Lunar on July 8, 2020 3:01PM
    Options
  • LAMBinLCTX
    LAMBinLCTX
    ✭✭
    So...
    Just to close the loop on this one, I never did get the achievement.
    Options
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LAMBinLCTX wrote: »
    So...
    Just to close the loop on this one, I never did get the achievement.

Me either, but it's good to know they are aware of the issue and put it on the schedule it for their play-testers and bug team to characterize and send to the appropriate person for correction.
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
    Options