Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ANTIQUITIES LEADS + LEAD LOCATIONS UBER-THREAD

• Alphawolf01A
    Alphawolf01A
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So they said they fixed the lead for the Prismatic Sunbird Feather. has anybody found it yet?

Also, I'm guessing that the other 5 are still bugged?

Where did you see they fixed it? Haven't seen that.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/534238/xbox-one-patch-notes-v1-20-1-0#latest
  • malistorr
    malistorr
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sorry, I don't have time to read through 20-pages of messages. But I confirmed tonight that Sticky Integument Leather for the Thrassian Stranglers is bugged. I farmed for the lead in Summerset for 4-days and probably accessed 250 psijic portals and was never told that I found the lead. I even checked in my journal many times. Some nice person in Summerset zone chat told me tonight that his friend didn't think he had the lead either, but went to Eyevea anyway and poof, there was the lead in his journal. I figured, what the heck? I went and did that and what do you know, I had the lead all along and wasted probably days of my life farming for something I already had.
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I got my Sticky Integument Leather just fine, 10 portals or less, saw the lead in the portal, got it, went to Eyevea etc.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Olauron
    Olauron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    malistorr wrote: »
    But I confirmed tonight that Sticky Integument Leather for the Thrassian Stranglers is bugged.
    I already got one Sticky Integument Leather and don't have all the parts of the Thrassian Stranglers. I am getting Sticky Integument Leather in Summerset and Artaeum psijic portals at least once a day, sometimes in every other portal. I woud say I got tens of Sticky Integument Leather (but can't keep new copies of it, since the whole mystic is not retrieved).
    The Three Storm Sharks, episode 8 released on january the 8th.
    One mer to rule them all,
    one mer to find them,
    One mer to bring them all
    and in the darkness bind them.
  • Alphawolf01A
    Alphawolf01A
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got the Prismatic sunbird feather today. Can confirm drops from gryphons.
  • VDoom1
    VDoom1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Regarding the Anvil of Old Orsinium and the Prismatic Sunfeather.

They have both been found!
    The Prismatic Sunfeather drops from random gryphons in Summerset as stated above by others.

The Anvil of Old Orsinium drops from random mobs in the Old Orsinium Public Dungeon and the Janavynn boss.

As for The Heartland and Moth Priests Cleansing Bowl, they have not been found yet.
    Edited by VDoom1 on June 27, 2020 9:09AM
    We Fight For Cyrodiil.
    We fight for The Daggerfall Covenant.
    We fight for The Aldmeri Dominion.
    We fight for The Ebonheart Pact.
    We fight for Tamriel!
    CP 1200+
    Grand Master Crafter | Tamriel Hero
    Imperial Dragonknight
    Khajiit Necromancer
    Altmer Templar | Dunmer Nightblade
    Khajiit Nightblade | Argonian Dragonknight
    Altmer Sorcerer | Breton Nightblade
    Nord Warden | Dunmer Sorcerer
    Guild - Priests Of Hircine
    ESO Since 2014
    PC - EU
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Qyrk wrote: »
    Aliyavana wrote: »
    whoever decided the drop rate of the stained glass from northern elsweyr dragons is a sadist. it wouldnt be as much of a problem if northern elsweyr dragons were not dead content when compared to southern elsweyr

Yes, i feel your pain. After 150+ dragons over several days nonstop......my eyes bled, but at least the lead finally dropped. Hang in there buddy!
    VDoom1 wrote: »

The Prismatic Sunfeather drops from random gryphons in Summerset as stated above by others.

The Anvil of Old Orsinium drops from random mobs in the Old Orsinium Public Dungeon and the Janavynn boss.

As for The Heartland and Moth Priests Cleansing Bowl, they have not been found yet.

Console?
  • Balastar
    Balastar
    ✭✭✭

Is this on PC or console?
    EU/PC trading guild:
    Traders of the Covenant - Grahtwood - Elden Root - To join, contact ingame @Balastar
  • VDoom1
    VDoom1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Balastar wrote: »

I think it's PC, but I'm not sure. It was posted on the report leads discord so I'm assuming that it's for PC.

EDIT:
    Farmed for about an hour in Old Orsinium, killed Janavynn 10+ times. I got the lead for Malacath's Brutal Might Loop and Tusks of the Orc-father. But no sign of the Anvil of Old Orsinium.
    Edited by VDoom1 on June 27, 2020 10:57AM
    We Fight For Cyrodiil.
    We fight for The Daggerfall Covenant.
    We fight for The Aldmeri Dominion.
    We fight for The Ebonheart Pact.
    We fight for Tamriel!
    CP 1200+
    Grand Master Crafter | Tamriel Hero
    Imperial Dragonknight
    Khajiit Necromancer
    Altmer Templar | Dunmer Nightblade
    Khajiit Nightblade | Argonian Dragonknight
    Altmer Sorcerer | Breton Nightblade
    Nord Warden | Dunmer Sorcerer
    Guild - Priests Of Hircine
    ESO Since 2014
    PC - EU
  • HippieTheGreat
    HippieTheGreat
    ✭✭✭

I think it's PC, but I'm not sure. It was posted on the report leads discord so I'm assuming that it's for PC.

EDIT:
    Farmed for about an hour in Old Orsinium, killed Janavynn 10+ times. I got the lead for Malacath's Brutal Might Loop and Tusks of the Orc-father. But no sign of the Anvil of Old Orsinium.

The Feather was confirmed as console only right now, Anvil is probably as well. Next PC patch should have them fixed for PC players
  • Alphawolf01A
    Alphawolf01A
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Oops!, Sorry for the confusion. My find was on console.
  • Saucy_Jack
    Saucy_Jack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah any leads that are bugged on PC are (assumingly) going to be fixed with the June 29th patch update.
    ALL HAIL SNUGGLORR THE MAGNIFICENT, KING OF THE RNG AND NIRN'S ONE TRUE GOD! Also, become a Scrub-scriber! SJ Scrubs: Playing games badly to make you feel better about yourself.
  • B0SSzombie
    B0SSzombie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just got the Anvil of Old Orsinium lead on PS4

Dropped from a Winterborn Mage in the room with Janavynn in Old Orsinium.
    Edited by B0SSzombie on June 27, 2020 10:26PM
  • Earrindo
    Earrindo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has anyone found the silvenari sap stone on live? I must've looted a hundred thieves troves in Malabal tor, and I remember seeing someone else mentioning it might be broken. Some confirmation on this one would be awesome if anyone's gotten it.
  • Saucy_Jack
    Saucy_Jack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Current six assumed to be broken, and which are assumedly going to be fixed with tomorrow's patch update:

anvil of old orsinium - Wrothgar
    silvenari sap-stone - Malabal Tor
    moth priest cleansing bowl - Northern Elsweyr
    prismatic sunbird feather - Summerset
    tri-angled truth altar - Bal Foyen
    heartland - Alik'r
    Edited by Saucy_Jack on June 28, 2020 4:46PM
    ALL HAIL SNUGGLORR THE MAGNIFICENT, KING OF THE RNG AND NIRN'S ONE TRUE GOD! Also, become a Scrub-scriber! SJ Scrubs: Playing games badly to make you feel better about yourself.
  • B0SSzombie
    B0SSzombie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had a thought I wanted to put out to this group.

Is it possible that there is a glitch related to obtaining Antiquities that prevents you from finding a specific one if you have another specific one in your log?

I wanted a second set of the furnishings from Stros M'Kai, and within a few minutes, got a lead for the Dwemer Star Chart. But I didn't scry for it, figuring I'd wait until I got the other as well. HUNDREDS of potential sources later (Overlands Mobs, dozens of chests, safeboxes, etc.) and it didn't drop.

Frustrated, I figured I would scry for the one I had just to mix up the tedium. After I found it, I started farming again, and within minutes, got the lead for the Dwarven Puzzle Box.

Then I remembered that the first time I had acquired the pair of furnishings, I had obtained the lead for the Puzzle Box FIRST, and THEN the Star Chart immediately after.

Is it possible that there is some kind of unintended prevention in loot tables that stops the game from checking for Lead loot because it thinks you already have it, or something along those lines?
  • Ufretin
    Ufretin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    B0SSzombie wrote: »
    I had a thought I wanted to put out to this group.

Is it possible that there is a glitch related to obtaining Antiquities that prevents you from finding a specific one if you have another specific one in your log?

I wanted a second set of the furnishings from Stros M'Kai, and within a few minutes, got a lead for the Dwemer Star Chart. But I didn't scry for it, figuring I'd wait until I got the other as well. HUNDREDS of potential sources later (Overlands Mobs, dozens of chests, safeboxes, etc.) and it didn't drop.

Frustrated, I figured I would scry for the one I had just to mix up the tedium. After I found it, I started farming again, and within minutes, got the lead for the Dwarven Puzzle Box.

Then I remembered that the first time I had acquired the pair of furnishings, I had obtained the lead for the Puzzle Box FIRST, and THEN the Star Chart immediately after.

Is it possible that there is some kind of unintended prevention in loot tables that stops the game from checking for Lead loot because it thinks you already have it, or something along those lines?

This is exactly what I've been suspecting from the start!
    I don't remember ever having two "miscellaneous" leads (not including mythic / multi-part ones) from the same zone active at the same time.
    This theory is hard to prove however, but easy to disprove: If any of you has two furniture leads from the same zone active at the same time, speak up!

One thing per contra: It is quite possible to find multiple leads for the same item, you just can't pick them up.
    For example, I'm getting a lead for the music box part in every other jewelry box I open, even though I still have an unscryed lead in my log.
  • Balastar
    Balastar
    ✭✭✭
    My guildie just got the lead for Priest cleansing Bowl. It dropped from General Malvicus, the last guy in the story line for Imperial city. This was on PC. Might have been the random drop as you can find almost any lead in IC.

20200628021426_1.jpg?width=1118&height=629

Edited by Balastar on June 29, 2020 8:30AM
    EU/PC trading guild:
    Traders of the Covenant - Grahtwood - Elden Root - To join, contact ingame @Balastar
  • Earrindo
    Earrindo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've had multiple furnishing leads at once, both dropped in zone and out of zone.
    When I was leveling, I made a point to pick up every lead I could before scrying anything.

As to the specific example given, I got the star chart lead, then the wolf lead, then the puzzle box lead, and all 3 were unscryed in my journal at the same time.
  • Ufretin
    Ufretin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Earrindo wrote: »
    I've had multiple furnishing leads at once, both dropped in zone and out of zone.
    When I was leveling, I made a point to pick up every lead I could before scrying anything.

As to the specific example given, I got the star chart lead, then the wolf lead, then the puzzle box lead, and all 3 were unscryed in my journal at the same time.

Thanks for confirming this! I may have grown paranoid after hours wasted trying to farm bugged leads :D
  • jetplane_18
    jetplane_18
    ✭✭✭
    The lead for The Heartland is dropping. Doesn't just drop from Toadstool Cave chests -- I just got had it drop from a treasure chest in Quickwater Cave.
  • RemanCyrodiil_I
    RemanCyrodiil_I
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    -
    Edited by RemanCyrodiil_I on April 20, 2022 4:11PM
  • knudjmb14_ESO
    knudjmb14_ESO
    ✭✭
    I've got both the Anvil of Old Orsinium and Prismatic this morning. From trash in Old Orsinium and a random Gryphon.
  • Balastar
    Balastar
    ✭✭✭
    Took me 25 gryphons.
    Screenshot_20200629_161221.png
    EU/PC trading guild:
  • Erissime
    Erissime
    ✭✭✭
    Moth Priest Cleansing bowl - drops from bosses in the Imperial City. Got mine today from the boss in the Elven Garden. Happy hunting everyone ( purple lead).
  • RemanCyrodiil_I
    RemanCyrodiil_I
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    -
    Edited by RemanCyrodiil_I on April 20, 2022 4:11PM
  • Alphawolf01A
    Alphawolf01A
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would I be correct in assuming that the new leads found from previously bugged sources are on PC only (due to the recent patch), since the only one mentioned as fixed on console was the sunbird feather.
  • knudjmb14_ESO
    knudjmb14_ESO
    ✭✭
    Erissime wrote: »
    Moth Priest Cleansing bowl - drops from bosses in the Imperial City. Got mine today from the boss in the Elven Garden. Happy hunting everyone ( purple lead).

Ugh, more IC leads. Hope this drops elsewhere.
  • Raisin
    Raisin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Got Heartland from upstairs boss in IC and Moth Priest bowl from portal reward chest downstairs.
  • CeicaMaster
    CeicaMaster
    ✭✭
    Took me 25 gryphons.
    Screenshot_20200629_161221.png

Is there a specific area in summerset where you can farm gryphons?