Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ANTIQUITIES LEADS + LEAD LOCATIONS UBER-THREAD

• FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I got Charm of the Shapeless on my second kill of Shuxaltsei in Teeth of Sithis.
  • Hamish999
    Hamish999
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just got the lead for Nisswo's Soul Tender furnishing from a safebox between the clothing and woodworking stations in Lilmoth, Murkmire
    Edited by Hamish999 on June 14, 2020 5:17PM
    PC-EU
    Do'Zahra - Khajiit - StamDK - AD
    Narese Telvanni - Dunmer - Petsorc - EP
    Anastasie Chastain - Breton - Magplar - DC
    Gashnakh the Lusty - Orc - Stamsorc - AD
    Stands-In-Stoopid - Argonian - Warden Tank - AD
    Talia al-Morwha - Redguard - Stamden - AD
    Makes-Fier-Wrong - Argonian - Stamblade - AD
    Busty-Argonian-Maid - Argonian - Templar Healer - AD
    Alaru Telvanni - Dunmer - Stamplar - AD
    Ko'Raehsi - Khajiit - Magsorc - AD
    Torhild Rock-Chucker - Nord - StamDK - AD
    Drusilla Larouche - Breton - MagDK - AD
    Ko'Khanni - Khajiit - Magden - AD
    Ilithyia Ectorius - Imperial - DK Tank -AD

Keyboard and mouse FTW!
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Moons-Blessed Ceremonial Pool - found in urn in Moonlit Cove Delve. Don't waste your time with the backpack thing. Lots of urns in the NW non-cave section.

Found this in an urn near the first mobs you encounter. Fifteen minutes of zoning in, looting entrance area urns, and zoning back out.
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • Olauron
    Olauron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaraal wrote: »
    Fifteen minutes of zoning in, looting entrance area urns, and zoning back out.
    My friend got this lead from the urn in Senchal after looting all the urns in the delve without luck.
    The Three Storm Sharks, episode 8 released on january the 8th.
    One mer to rule them all,
    one mer to find them,
    One mer to bring them all
    and in the darkness bind them.
  • Ufretin
    Ufretin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As much as I appreciate you guys trying to roleplay this ("I found the lead tucked away in a casket under the bed in the cobbler's shop in Dullville") I can only repeat for the third time that I've found leads to drop from any container/boss of the same type within the same instance...
  • Hamish999
    Hamish999
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ufretin wrote: »
    As much as I appreciate you guys trying to roleplay this ("I found the lead tucked away in a casket under the bed in the cobbler's shop in Dullville") I can only repeat for the third time that I've found leads to drop from any container/boss of the same type within the same instance...

You do realise that one person saying "I found it happened this way" does not equate to imperical evidence. You need many corrobarating sources of information before you can categorically state it "happens this way"?
    PC-EU
    Do'Zahra - Khajiit - StamDK - AD
    Narese Telvanni - Dunmer - Petsorc - EP
    Anastasie Chastain - Breton - Magplar - DC
    Gashnakh the Lusty - Orc - Stamsorc - AD
    Stands-In-Stoopid - Argonian - Warden Tank - AD
    Talia al-Morwha - Redguard - Stamden - AD
    Makes-Fier-Wrong - Argonian - Stamblade - AD
    Busty-Argonian-Maid - Argonian - Templar Healer - AD
    Alaru Telvanni - Dunmer - Stamplar - AD
    Ko'Raehsi - Khajiit - Magsorc - AD
    Torhild Rock-Chucker - Nord - StamDK - AD
    Drusilla Larouche - Breton - MagDK - AD
    Ko'Khanni - Khajiit - Magden - AD
    Ilithyia Ectorius - Imperial - DK Tank -AD

Keyboard and mouse FTW!
  • Ufretin
    Ufretin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hamish999 wrote: »

You do realise that one person saying "I found it happened this way" does not equate to imperical evidence. You need many corrobarating sources of information before you can categorically state it "happens this way"?

Exactly. That's why I'm hoping for reports of findings not yet in the guide. Most newer posts are just confirming locations already known.

• FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I FINALLY got a repeat furnishing lead -- Dwarven Puzzle Box from a chest on Stros M'Kai.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rune-carved mammoth skull dropped from a mammoth in Eastmarch, even though it's a Rift item and I had to dig it up in The Rift.
  • Saucy_Jack
    Saucy_Jack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SydneyGrey wrote: »
    Rune-carved mammoth skull dropped from a mammoth in Eastmarch, even though it's a Rift item and I had to dig it up in The Rift.

I got a carved whale totem from a Rift mammoth, even though it's dug up in Eastmarch. I think both can drop from any mammoth in any zone; just luck which one you get.
    ALL HAIL SNUGGLORR THE MAGNIFICENT, KING OF THE RNG AND NIRN'S ONE TRUE GOD! Also, become a Scrub-scriber! SJ Scrubs: Playing games badly to make you feel better about yourself.
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hamish999 wrote: »

Anecdotal evidence is something to go on at least, but I agree a specific single urn is going a bit too far lol.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • CeicaMaster
    CeicaMaster
    ✭✭
    So no fixes regarding the missing leads in today's patch?
    We really have to wait 2 more weeks?
    C'mon...
  • molecule
    molecule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    St.Nerevar

Can confirm it, finally, dropped the lead from the city dailies ' House of Justice (?) ', specifically the one that involves killing a WB
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I had a nicely profitable, quick visit to Crow's Wood. I got the Torc of Tonal Consistency from the first boss I killed (with a name something like Boron) and the Ashen Inference painting from the second one (a bat whose name starts with "Shriek").

And before all that I picked up the one skyshard I was missing in Stonefalls. :)
  • Saucy_Jack
    Saucy_Jack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has anyone found a non-BG source for the St. Alessia Paravant lead?
    ALL HAIL SNUGGLORR THE MAGNIFICENT, KING OF THE RNG AND NIRN'S ONE TRUE GOD! Also, become a Scrub-scriber! SJ Scrubs: Playing games badly to make you feel better about yourself.
  • CkSeaK
    CkSeaK
    Soul Shriven
    I picked up a purple lead for Dwarven Star schematic off a wolf in stros mkai
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I farmed Korignah and got the lead for the Torc Strand of Lore on the second kill.
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I farmed Short-Tusk and got the lead for the Torc Strand of Power on the first kill.
    Edited by FrancisCrawford on June 16, 2020 6:56AM
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    any info on the Anvil of Old Orsinium lead?
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I picked up the Alinor Allemande lead by seeing a ghost -- Kinlady somethingorother -- dancing by a river south of the town of Rellenthil.
  • ValueDrift
    ValueDrift
    ✭✭✭
    Auri-El Metal Carvings (yellow) - part of Snow Treaders Mythic gear - Mob (Frostedge Sentry)

I got this from a "Frostedge Brigand", not Sentry. A good thing too, there's only like 2 spawn points for the sentries, if they were the only thing that drops it it would be very hard to get.

edit:

there's more spawn points for the sentries since they also appear outside frostedge camp, at the mine.
    Edited by ValueDrift on June 16, 2020 9:29AM
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I farmed Malacath's Brutal Ritual Dust at Reaper's Henge. I got the lead on my second kill.
  • Alphawolf01A
    Alphawolf01A
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I skimmed the forum briefly. Is there a list of confirmed or suspected bugged leads?
  • VDoom1
    VDoom1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saucy_Jack wrote: »
    Has anyone found a non-BG source for the St. Alessia Paravant lead?

Nope, I got it from the Daily BG box/Battlemaster Rivyn box. Drop rate from Rewards of the Worthy container seems very low. Easily had 30+ boxes since Greymoor launched and zero leads from there.

We have no idea what yesterday's maintenance did, maybe it fixed the leads. So has anyone seen Anvil of Old Orsinium, The Heartland, Prismatic Sunfeather or that Mothpriest Bowl yet? Are the missing leads still missing?
    Edited by VDoom1 on June 16, 2020 5:33PM
    We Fight For Cyrodiil.
    We fight for The Daggerfall Covenant.
    We fight for The Aldmeri Dominion.
    We fight for The Ebonheart Pact.
    We fight for Tamriel!
    CP 1200+
    Grand Master Crafter | Tamriel Hero
    Imperial Dragonknight
    Khajiit Necromancer
    Altmer Templar | Dunmer Nightblade
    Khajiit Nightblade | Argonian Dragonknight
    Altmer Sorcerer | Breton Nightblade
    Nord Warden | Dunmer Sorcerer
    Guild - Priests Of Hircine
    ESO Since 2014
    PC - EU
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I farmed

Rkundzelft Group Delve, Mzeklok Boss

for the lead

Ebon Dwarven Wolf Head

It took me 8 or 10 kills.
  • Saucy_Jack
    Saucy_Jack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    VDoom1 wrote: »
    We have no idea what yesterday's maintenance did, maybe it fixed the leads. So has anyone seen Anvil of Old Orsinium, The Heartland, Prismatic Sunfeather or that Mothpriest Bowl yet? Are the missing leads still missing?

From the patch notes: "The Elder Scrolls Online v6.0.7 is a patch to prep for tomorrow’s launch on Stadia, and doesn’t include any public-facing fixes. There is a small download required, which is approximately 103MB. We are still planning for the next incremental patch with game fixes to be published on Monday, June 29. "
  • VDoom1
    VDoom1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saucy_Jack wrote: »
    VDoom1 wrote: »

From the patch notes: "The Elder Scrolls Online v6.0.7 is a patch to prep for tomorrow’s launch on Stadia, and doesn’t include any public-facing fixes. There is a small download required, which is approximately 103MB. We are still planning for the next incremental patch with game fixes to be published on Monday, June 29. "

I really hope we don't have to wait two weeks for these leads to be fixed. :/ Well, patience is a virtue.
    We Fight For Cyrodiil.
    We fight for The Daggerfall Covenant.
    We fight for The Aldmeri Dominion.
    We fight for The Ebonheart Pact.
    We fight for Tamriel!
    CP 1200+
    Grand Master Crafter | Tamriel Hero
    Imperial Dragonknight
    Khajiit Necromancer
    Altmer Templar | Dunmer Nightblade
    Khajiit Nightblade | Argonian Dragonknight
    Altmer Sorcerer | Breton Nightblade
    Nord Warden | Dunmer Sorcerer
    Guild - Priests Of Hircine
    ESO Since 2014
    PC - EU
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I picked up the Alinor Allemande lead by seeing a ghost -- Kinlady somethingorother -- dancing by a river south of the town of Rellenthil.

Can confirm this. Kinlady Terannil.
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I got the leads for Glacial Global Rivets and my second Seat of the Snow Prince from the second and third bosses I killed in my first visit to the Labyrinthian public dungeon.
  • B0SSzombie
    B0SSzombie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just got the Sorcerer King's Blade Lead from a Cropsford Daily. And considering you can also get it from Chedinhal, Vlastarus, and Chorrol, I'd wager you can get it from ANY Cyrodiil daily quest.