The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ANTIQUITIES LEADS + LEAD LOCATIONS UBER-THREAD

• Alphawolf01A
    Alphawolf01A
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saucy_Jack wrote: »
    Confirmed: The Al Esh Ascension Coin lead requires the finding of all the freebie green/blue/purple leads in each zone. It will then appear on the cabinet on the upper floor of the Antiquarian's Circle.

Thank you ! I guess I'd NEVER have found this one "by myself" ;-)
    Too bad it's just a "sell to a merchant for gold" type of treasure. It deserved a better status imho.

I had heard about that item, just didn't know what it was since it wasn't on any list anywhere. A bit of a disappointment
  • CeicaMaster
    CeicaMaster
    ✭✭
    Confirmed: The Al Esh Ascension Coin lead requires the finding of all the freebie green/blue/purple leads in each zone. It will then appear on the cabinet on the upper floor of the Antiquarian's Circle.

Thanks for confirming this!
  • Env_t
    Env_t
    ✭✭✭

even eyevea?
    can hero without mages guils story port to eyevea to other players for example?
  • VDoom1
    VDoom1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Regarding the Font of Auri-El, I'm starting to wonder about this. Has anyone received the lead the past 48h? Seen a lot of people farming it and after hours and countless kills, zero. Perhaps RNG is just being evil, it's possible. Or the lead has gotten bugged.

Personally I've killed 50+ Deathhounds, 30+ knights, 25+ Gloom & Vamp bears, 20+ Vamp Sabercats, 30+ Gloomwolves. The result of this, zero leads. Very few bears drop any loot at all.

Edit: Got it, after a day or so of grinding. Dropped from a Vampiric Sabrecat south of Greymoor Keep Wayshrine.
    Env_t wrote: »

even eyevea?

You need to have completed the Mages Guild storyline to get to Eyevea, or be at the quest which takes you to Eyevea. Or another player could possible port you there.
    Edited by VDoom1 on June 8, 2020 5:21PM
    We Fight For Cyrodiil.
    We fight for The Daggerfall Covenant.
    We fight for The Aldmeri Dominion.
    We fight for The Ebonheart Pact.
    We fight for Tamriel!
    CP 1200+
    Grand Master Crafter | Tamriel Hero
    Imperial Dragonknight
    Khajiit Necromancer
    Altmer Templar | Dunmer Nightblade
    Khajiit Nightblade | Argonian Dragonknight
    Altmer Sorcerer | Breton Nightblade
    Nord Warden | Dunmer Sorcerer
    Guild - Priests Of Hircine
    ESO Since 2014
    PC - EU
  • VaIerius
    VaIerius
    ✭✭✭
    Ufretin wrote: »
    A question for those who have found the St. Alessia Paravant: Did the lead drop from the mail you get for every BG match? Or the one you get for the daily random one?

Both times I got it it dropped from the daily Battlemaster Rivyn's Reward Box.
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    VDoom1 wrote: »
    You need to have completed the Mages Guild storyline to get to Eyevea, or be at the quest which takes you to Eyevea. Or another player could possible port you there.

No.
    I've read this countless times, but NO.
    "Porting to another player" is simply disabled for Eyevea. You MUST use the wayshrine at the mages' guild's, which means you MUST have gained access to the island by completing the required content in the mages' guild's quest line.

No.

Edited by anitajoneb17_ESO on June 8, 2020 11:21AM
  • UrbanMonk
    UrbanMonk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And Thrassian Stranglers is up as well incase anyone needs help.

PS: there is a solution at the end to save the pain of fishing in Artaeum. Gl.

https://youtu.be/wfVT3C875O4
    Urban.Monk

-Monk I- Magden- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Tsürügi- MagBlade- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Bantam Bomber- MagPlar- AVA28
    -Hot Nöödle- MagDK - AVA37
    -Pablo Necrobar- StamCro- AVA24

youtube.com/c/UrbanMonkGaming
    Easiest mDK for vMA and vVH- https://youtu.be/dUxQO1FO1XQ

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Balance for the Sake of Balance is no Balance at all.
  • Ufretin
    Ufretin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So here's the list of antiquities that no one I've talked to - either in the relevant zones, or in my guilds, or really anywhere - seems to have found, at least not since the PTS:

Silvenari Sap-Stone - supposedly Malabal Tor thieves troves (people are only getting the Hollowbone Windchime lead)
    Tri-angled Truth Altar - supposedly Bal Foyen safeboxes (people are only getting the Dutiful Guar lead)
    The Heartland - supposedly chests in Cyrodiil (people are only getting Jeweled Skull of Ayleid King lead)

And these three don't even have whispers of a location:
    Moth Priests Cleansing Bowl - Northern Elsweyr
    Anvil of Old Orsinium - Wrothgar
    Prismatic Sunbird Feather - Summerset

@ZOS_GinaBruno can we have someone at least check that these leads DO have a location in the live version of the game, and that they are working/dropping as intended?

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/tracker
    They just confirmed and promised to fix a handful of minor bugs but still choose to ignore our reports :'(
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A question for those who have found the St. Alessia Paravant: Did the lead drop from the mail you get for every BG match? Or the one you get for the daily random one?

Daily random
  • Saoirse_Siobhan
    Saoirse_Siobhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aldmeri Symphonium / Preserved Music Box Mechanism : Found in Safebox in Bal Foyen
    Edited by Saoirse_Siobhan on June 8, 2020 9:10PM
    PC/EU DC
  • TonyRockaroni
    TonyRockaroni
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aldmeri Symphonium / Preserved Music Box Mechanism : Found in Safebox in Bal Foyen

I found that piece in a Wothgar safebox. XD
    So here's the list of antiquities that no one I've talked to - either in the relevant zones, or in my guilds, or really anywhere - seems to have found, at least not since the PTS:

Silvenari Sap-Stone - supposedly Malabal Tor thieves troves (people are only getting the Hollowbone Windchime lead)
    Tri-angled Truth Altar - supposedly Bal Foyen safeboxes (people are only getting the Dutiful Guar lead)
    The Heartland - supposedly chests in Cyrodiil (people are only getting Jeweled Skull of Ayleid King lead)

@ZOS_GinaBruno can we have someone at least check that these leads DO have a location in the live version of the game, and that they are working/dropping as intended?

They just confirmed and promised to fix a handful of minor bugs but still choose to ignore our reports :'(

Well, these antiquities are furnishings, furnishings are part of housing, and ZOS neglects housing all the time. So I should've expected as much.
  • NocturnalRequiem

I found that piece in a Wothgar safebox. XD

Well, these antiquities are furnishings, furnishings are part of housing, and ZOS neglects housing all the time. So I should've expected as much.

@ZOS_CullenLee @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_KaiSchober @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_SarahHecker@ZOS_MattFiror
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    whoever decided the drop rate of the stained glass from northern elsweyr dragons is a sadist. it wouldnt be as much of a problem if northern elsweyr dragons were not dead content when compared to southern elsweyr
  • Qyrk
    Qyrk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »
    whoever decided the drop rate of the stained glass from northern elsweyr dragons is a sadist. it wouldnt be as much of a problem if northern elsweyr dragons were not dead content when compared to southern elsweyr

Yes, i feel your pain. After 150+ dragons over several days nonstop......my eyes bled, but at least the lead finally dropped. Hang in there buddy!
  • mav1234
    mav1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fariahni wrote: »
    Got "Hecatomb Tassets" from a wandering boss in IC Sewers and from "Emperor Leovic". I think it's not limited to just the general boss.

thanks for this! does anyone have other information other drops of this? going to head down to start farming soon.
  • GhostwalkerLD
    GhostwalkerLD
    ✭✭✭✭
    Seriously, @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom this isn't funny anymore. Can we please get an acknowledgment of these problems??? :'(
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • Env_t
    Env_t
    ✭✭✭

@Saucy_Jack

1) with eyevea inclusded right?
    2) also its per account or can be found on each hero?
  • Ufretin
    Ufretin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    UrbanMonk wrote: »

Southern beach is still inaccessible for me (door greyed out) on the two chars I've done the main quest with :/
  • molecule
    molecule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seriously, @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom this isn't funny anymore. Can we please get an acknowledgment of these problems??? :'(

Don't hold your breath, according to Dev Tracker they are averaging just over 2 posts a day this month combined.

Communication is key - Yeh right
    Edited by molecule on June 9, 2020 1:27PM
  • Saucy_Jack
    Saucy_Jack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@Saucy_Jack

1) with eyevea inclusded right?
    2) also its per account or can be found on each hero?

1) As far as I know, yes.
    2) That I don't know. Leads ARE account-wide though, not character-wide, so I'm assuming it's one per account until someone can prove that it's not.
    ALL HAIL SNUGGLORR THE MAGNIFICENT, KING OF THE RNG AND NIRN'S ONE TRUE GOD! Also, become a Scrub-scriber! SJ Scrubs: Playing games badly to make you feel better about yourself.
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I got Riven King's Throne from a dolmen and Remnant of the False Tower from a crafting node.

Or maybe I got one from a chest. Sorry. I'm not sure.
  • Kiyakotari
    Kiyakotari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In Eastmarch, the Dwarven Ebon Wolf / Aligned Dwarven Plates (Mount Part) drops from the Dwemer spheres inside Mzulft, not only the spiders.
  • molecule
    molecule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by molecule on June 9, 2020 7:40PM
  • TonyRockaroni
    TonyRockaroni
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    molecule wrote: »

Okay then! I take back what I said! XD
  • UrbanMonk
    UrbanMonk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    UrbanMonk wrote: »

Southern beach is still inaccessible for me (door greyed out) on the two chars I've done the main quest with :/

maybe try on a character who has not done it...
    Urban.Monk

-Monk I- Magden- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Tsürügi- MagBlade- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Bantam Bomber- MagPlar- AVA28
    -Hot Nöödle- MagDK - AVA37
    -Pablo Necrobar- StamCro- AVA24

youtube.com/c/UrbanMonkGaming
    Easiest mDK for vMA and vVH- https://youtu.be/dUxQO1FO1XQ

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Balance for the Sake of Balance is no Balance at all.
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    molecule wrote: »
    Great to hear some confirmation that they are looking into the bugged Antiquities, finally!

It's one thing to grind for days with the terrible low drop-rate of some Leads, and another to discover that the Leads were bugged all along and you never even had a chance to get them. :lol: Farmed 6 hours in Malabal Tor and Bal Foyen over the first couple of days when Greymoor launched before I saw the Forums and discovered the items aren't dropping for anybody else either...
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Torn throat guards (torc of tonal consistency) : drop location should read like "Any/all An-Kara sites, All Nirncrux mines, Craglorn".

• ixie
    ixie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ebony Fox Totem - Treasure Map Chest (The Rift)
    PC EU

Ixie - Breton Nightblade
    Paints-With-Frogs - Argonian Nightblade
    Swee Troll - Crafter Dragonknight
  • GhostwalkerLD
    GhostwalkerLD
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's about time!!!! Good! We finally got some acknowledgment at least.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • NocturnalRequiem
    What about the moth priests cleansing bowl? I have farmed elsweyr and Cyrodiil for days looking for it and haven’t seen anything.