Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can't log in

• Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've just tried to log in for the first time today, getting incorrect username/password message, tried 2 accounts - neither able to log in.

PC NA
    GM - Ghost Sea Trading Co - NA PC

Epona was a Romano-Celtic goddess dating back to around 1800 to 2000 years before computer games were invented.
  • T@rty
    T@rty
    ✭✭✭
    working as intended.....

After six years why am I not surprised.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Thanks everyone, confirming we're looking into the login issues.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Bytemare
    Bytemare
    ✭✭
    Not able to log in on Stadia
  • Dr_Rektar
    Dr_Rektar
    ✭✭✭
    PC EU here
    can not connect to the game. getting connection server timed out error
    Engine guardian - best set ever
  • Valgar0r
    Valgar0r
    ✭✭✭
    Same, can't login on PC EU / NA and account
    • EU | PC // (CP 2400+)
    • NA | PC // (CP 2100+)
    • EP - Valgarôr - AR50 - Sorc
    • EP - Dreadrâ - AR41 - NB
    • EP - Jah'Far - Bard - DK
    • >!< - Ôops - Lady of Misrule - NB
    • ~SatGNU~
    • ~Necrotic Lagg~
  • Android_Archer
    Android_Archer
    ✭✭✭
    This problem is also affecting XBox NA servers as well. Tried all the usual fixes, including the swapping of server to EU. Get the same result. "Connection to server timed out. Please try again later."

Was working for about 20-30 mins after update but now, no joy.
  • Tygerfire
    Tygerfire
    ✭✭
    Was able to log in earlier after maint on PC-NA, but now I can't and am still getting the login error message.
  • FafiQ_xP
    FafiQ_xP
    ✭✭✭
    I have login issue too, login timeout everytime a try to log in. ZOS should upgrade their servers because more and more players coming.
    For the Covenant!
  • method__01
    method__01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    time for another 8 hour maintenance
    PC EU/NA /// PS4 EU/NA

• Twizard
    Twizard
    Soul Shriven
    PC EU
    The same issue - can't login because of connection time out
  • bzz86
    bzz86
    ✭✭✭✭
    Another year.... Another event... Another day lost cause of login issues ;/ (PC/EU)
  • Zahla
    Zahla
    Soul Shriven
    impossible de se connecter délais trop long
    Magicalement vôtre

Zahla
  • Firstmep
    Firstmep
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    After the inital 20 minutes of load, i was able to log in and even switch toons without any hiccup.

Its definetly a log in server issue.
  • LarsS
    LarsS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get login time out.
    GM for The Daggerfall Authority EU PC
  • miremarc
    miremarc
    ✭✭
    Délai de connexion écoulé maintenant...... c'est quand que vous arrêtez de vous *** de nous en Europe? On en a ras le bol là vous comprenez? Vous annoncez la fin de la maintenance alors que vous êtes même pas foutu d'annoncer la maintenance elle même clairement. Ensuite vous annoncez la fin de la maintenance alors que rien ne marche, et que àa vous a pris la journée entière, mais vous êtes sérieux dans votre job ou quoi?
  • ShainaOtori
    ShainaOtori
    ✭✭
    PC EU, I managed to log in with my sister's non-Steam account, but can't log in with mine (Steam), I got a server time out message.
  • Aerenthir
    Aerenthir
    ✭✭✭
    PC EU is still under maintenance while we work to resolve some issues. Thank you for your patience here.

How is it possible to create issues on a day where there is no patch, but only server reboot? :neutral:
    Edited by Aerenthir on June 24, 2020 4:55PM
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kKCBeBr.jpg

So, after extended maintenance Server reboot we get this.... on EU It feels like they do nothing (as it is getting late here), so ZOS "fix" will be for people to go to sleep, and tommorow they will "slowly" login...
    ZOS when you finish maintenance around 18 - 20 you are 110% guaranteed this will happen EVERY SINGLE TIME as people will flood the server.

Please, do maintenance on EU at different time maybe ? ? ?
    Edited by Tommy_The_Gun on June 24, 2020 4:54PM
  • Shokner
    Shokner
    ✭✭✭
    PC EU

Same problem as everyone else, Sorry if this seems a bit demanding but can we play the game we payed for please.

Just came back to the game and now foolishly remember why i stopped playing . :o
  • Android_Archer
    Android_Archer
    ✭✭✭
    Oh and before you ask or, try to blame Xbox. I can log in to COD, YouTube, Twitch and any number of other Network connection reliant services without issue so, no. it's not an Xbox problem.
  • Eweroun
    Eweroun
    ✭✭✭✭
    this again...
    and tomorrow the event starts... so lets all prepare 2 weeks of unplayable servers..

@ZOS_GinaBruno everytime we hear you say you know where the issue is, everytime we hear you say you guys are working on a fix, on more capacity...

everytime we believe you?
    everytime you dissapoint thousands of players ...

Sadly like so many other I love this game so much I'll go through another one of this moments...
    |Lunar Lattice - Guildmaster / Fullmoon group raidlead|
    |Potato Knights - former core member|
    |former dd-"The Phoenix Reborn", former raidlead "Omnia Vincit /Playdead"|

clears: vCrag HM - vMoL HM - vHoF HM - vAS HM (+2) - vCR+3 - vSS HM
  • ClericPro
    ClericPro
    ✭✭✭
    PC EU
    Can't login — connection time out.
  • Sarannah
    Sarannah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Can't log in either PC EU. Posted on the other thread already, but after trying again for a few times it still won't work.
  • Erissime
    Erissime
    ✭✭✭
    One can only have this much patience. After a whole day down on EU now login times out every time I try to finally log - if you are having this big of a trouble, why don't you keep the servers down for a few days and fix it fully, rather than just patching things up with no complete results? It is far worse to open it up and have players unable to connect rather than just keep it down and fix it . Thank you .

http://prntscr.com/t5rbti
    Edited by Erissime on June 24, 2020 4:56PM
  • Darkenarlol
    Darkenarlol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC EU - login timeout

great result for a maintenance prolonged from 2 to 8 hours B)
  • ShadowPaladin
    ShadowPaladin
    ✭✭✭
    Can confirm that logging into PC-EU is NOT possible at this very moment. After Login Screen it says *Request loading* and after 2-5min it says *Time out* :s .

Best regards
    Shadow

P.s.: Who ever screwed this up, I vote for him/her being fed to the next Vampire or Dragon >:) !
  • Circuitous
    Circuitous
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Throwing my hat in the pile. PC-NA, can't log in.
    Thank Stendarr it’s Fredas.
    Elanirne: Altmer Templar Healer, DC
    Auria Dolabella: Imperial Nightblade Tank, DC
  • Iskaldt
    Iskaldt
    ✭✭✭
    Been trying to log in for 30 + - mins. Stuck on requesting login and then it times out.
  • UtopianWarrior88
    UtopianWarrior88
    ✭✭✭
    PC EU

Also cannot log in. For once, can you guys consider some kind of EU compensation for not having functioning servers? It's ALWAYS us.... free crown crate?