The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Can't log in

• SilentRaven1972
    SilentRaven1972
    ✭✭✭✭
    PC/NA Also getting the incorrect password error. Tried 3 times, not a Steam account.
    "Such is the nature of evil. Out there in the vast ignorance of the world, it festers and spreads. A shadow that grows in the dark. A sleepless malice as black as the oncoming wall of night. So it ever was, so will it always be. In time all foul things come forth." -Thranduil
  • Arunei
    Arunei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    PC NA, getting the "your account name or password may be incorrect or your account inactive at this time" error.
    Character List [RP and PvE]:
    Stands-Against-Death: Argonian Magplar Healer - Crafter
    Krisiel: Redguard Stamsorc DPS - Literally crazy Werewolf, no like legit insane. She nuts
    Kiju Veran: Khajiit Stamblade DPS - Ex-Fighters Guild Suthay who likes to punch things, nicknamed Tinykat
    Niralae Elsinal: Altmer Stamsorc DPS - Young Altmer with way too much Magicka
    Sarah Lacroix: Breton Magsorc DPS - Fledgling Vampire who drinks too much water
    Slondor: Nord Tankblade - TESified verson of Slenderman
    Marius Vastino: Imperial <insert role here> - Sarah's apathetic sire who likes to monologue
    Delthor Rellenar: Dunmer Magknight DPS - Sarah's ex who's a certified psychopath
    Lirawyn Calatare: Altmer Magplar Healer - Traveling performer and bard who's 101% vanilla bean
    Gondryn Beldeau: Breton Tankplar - Sarah's Mages Guild mentor and certified badass old person
    Gwendolyn Jenelle: Breton Magplar Healer - Friendly healer with a coffee addiction
    Soliril Larethian- Altmer Magblade DPS - Blind alchemist who uses animals to see and brews plagues in his spare time
    Tevril Rallenar: Dunmer Stamcro DPS - Delthor's "special" younger brother who raises small animals as friends
    Celeroth Calatare: Bosmer <insert role here> - Shapeshifting Bosmer with enough sass to fill Valenwood

PC - NA - EP - CP1000+
    Avid RPer. Hit me up in-game @Ras_Lei if you're interested in getting together for some arr-pee shenanigans!
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Having the same issue here, PC NA. I know I'm typing my password in correctly. Going to see if repairing the game helps.

Edit: Repairing the game did absolutely nothing.
    Edited by WuffyCerulei on June 24, 2020 5:56PM
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • Cerbolt
    Cerbolt
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can't login on EU PS4 either. I was logged in but I logged out for dinner and now I can't get back in.
    AD - For the Queen!
    PSEU: Relaryn - Altmer Vampblade | Kazhran - Khajiit Stamsorc | Khahan-ra - Khajiit Magplar | Ra'ban - Khajiit MagDK | Gaelhwen - Bosmer Stamden

PCEU: Kazhran - Khajiit Stamsorc | Khahan-ra - Khajiit Stamplar | Relaryn - Altmer Vampblade
  • TruthSeeker
    TruthSeeker
    ✭✭✭
    Same here, PS4.
  • Immortal_Dark410
    Immortal_Dark410
    ✭✭✭✭
    PC/NA Also getting the incorrect password error. Tried 3 times, not a Steam account.

Same & I'm sure our information while logging in is correct lol :D
    Retired Guild Leader Of AMAZING DEALS OF TAMRIEL
    Retired Guild Leader Of AMAZING DEALS OF NIRN
    (ALL FACTION TRADE GUILDS)

PC NA SERVER
    DC - DARKDROGO | ORC | STAM DK | LVL 50 | CP 1285
    AD - DARK-GEARLT-OF-RIVIA | ALTMER | MAG SORC | LVL 50 | CP 1285
    EP - DARK-ABYSS | DUNMER | MAG TEMP | LVL 50 | CP 1285
    DC - REAPERS-CLOACK-OF-YASSASEEN | BRETON | MAG NB | LVL 50 | CP 1285
    AD - DARK-SLADE-WILSON | KHAJIIT | STAM NB | LVL 50 | CP 585
    AD - THE-LAST-DRUID-OF-PARANOR | ALTMER | MAG DK | LVL 50 | CP 1285
    AD - GALADRIEL-LADY OF LIGHT | IMPERIAL | STAM SORC | LVL 50 | CP 1285

CONSOLE PS5 NA SERVER AS WELL
  • Kimberlin
    Kimberlin
    ✭✭
    can’t log in PS4 NA :(
  • tonne.backlinderb16_ESO
    Skullderic wrote: »
    @ZOS_SarahHecker / @ZOS_GinaBruno

PC NA ~ (Wrong Name or Password) Can't login.

Triple checked again. everyone i talk to on PC NA can't login.

Update what you're doing to fix it, Plz.

Random things in lack of clue about what is wrong. Hint. Same thing as last time and every time before that
  • Shokner
    Shokner
    ✭✭✭
    I found the Easter egg in the game it's Bera "Do you know how long I've been looking for you" has t to be right
  • Riggsy
    Riggsy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Go outside, get some fresh air.
    MMAGA - We Made Medium Armor Great Again
    Evasion: Casting this ability and its morphs now requires that you wear 5 pieces of Medium Armor.

Woe Biden - Mule
    Donald Thump - Mule
    M'aiq Pence - Mule
  • deleted220717-003304
    I'm also getting the login timeout message, on PS4 EU.
  • Gwyijnblade
    Gwyijnblade
    ✭✭
    PC EU "login timeout" all the time when trying to log on
  • Lady_Rosabella
    Lady_Rosabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno really wish your random login error messages would not include this message (see below) as it scares a lot of people, especially new players to the game, worried that their account has been hacked. As someone who has had this same error message many times in the over six years that I've been playing, I know it has nothing to do with my username or password but I'm seeing so many guild members in Discord posting this very same error message today and stating they thought they have been hacked.

Pic from my first login attempt today just 10 minutes ago on PC NA.

4GjZSkc.jpg
  • CMz
    CMz
    ✭✭✭
    PC EU timeouts ongoing
  • SimpleTea
    SimpleTea
    Can't log in. Xbox One NA.
  • caelianb16_ESO
    Went to take maybe a 30 minute break .... now i can no longer login ... Keep getting the same error message over and over with regard to password incorrect or account inactive .. don't have the exact wording at hand atm. (PC NA)
    Edited by caelianb16_ESO on June 24, 2020 5:56PM
  • CMz
    CMz
    ✭✭✭
    PC NA login fails ongoing
  • Rudal
    Rudal
    ✭✭✭
    Well... looks like I will be playing World of Warcraft tonight.... :/
    - And is your heart black and full of hate? - Black as midnight, black as pitch, blacker than the foulest witch... -
  • GenjiraX
    GenjiraX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xbox/EU not working. It was earlier. Even the Fence UI error was fixed. Now it times out trying to login.

I'm going outside to get some fresh air.
  • sharpshooter2342
    sharpshooter2342
    ✭✭✭
    Tried logging in on ps4 NA and EU. Was logged in but closed app and haven't been able to log back in. Been trying for over an hour.
  • Vandellia
    Vandellia
    ✭✭✭
    Still can not log in
  • Sirvaleen
    Sirvaleen
    ✭✭✭✭
    PC EU - After 8 hours of maintenance : if you're in don't log out, server is in a one-night stand mood ;)
  • LukosCreyden
    LukosCreyden
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    yup, ps4/eu, stuck on connecting.

This has not been a very good chapter so far, sadly.
    Struggling to find a new class to call home.Please send help.
  • DUTCH_REAPER
    DUTCH_REAPER
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I too cannot log in PC NA
  • Shokner
    Shokner
    ✭✭✭
    Rudal wrote: »
    Well... looks like I will be playing World of Warcraft tonight.... :/

What kind of defeatist attitude is that 10- 11 hrs in you give up wheres your staying power man! Don't let them wear you down they'll get it running one day.
  • Ndecent
    Ndecent
    ✭✭
    Same here .. what a bunch of hooey... why is it that ZM seems to have more issues than others and more trouble fixing them when they do? I think sometimes they are off playing someone elses game and say ehhh I'll fix it after raid ....

• Serge71
    Serge71
    ✭✭
    PC/EU trying to log in since the "servers are up again": Login error, please try again.
  • LordVox
    LordVox
    ✭✭✭
    I am still getting this issue
  • LordVox
    LordVox
    ✭✭✭
    Keeps saying my password is incorrect
  • mountaineer178
    don't fret - next patch to be released in a few weeks will fix the connection issue....