Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can't log in

• kringled_1
    kringled_1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I had issues with Steam login earlier this morning after NA maintenance ended but those have now been fixed.
  • Gythral
    Gythral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Wow minutes for PC-NA,
    all day to ignore PC-EU

:blush:
    “Be as a tower, that, firmly set,
    Shakes not its top for any blast that blows!”
    Dante Alighieri, The Divine Comedy
  • rumple9
    rumple9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey all, we just pushed an update and you should be able to login now. Please let us know if the issue continues.

No - says server is still down for maintenance @ZOS_SarahHecker
    Edited by rumple9 on June 24, 2020 1:09PM
  • ZOS_SarahHecker
    ZOS_SarahHecker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    rumple9 wrote: »
    Hey all, we just pushed an update and you should be able to login now. Please let us know if the issue continues.

on PC NA or PC EU?
    Staff Post
  • Firstmep
    Firstmep
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    What about EU?
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Firstmep wrote: »
    What about EU?

ZoS doesn't care about this one.
  • rumple9
    rumple9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    rumple9 wrote: »

on PC NA or PC EU?

EU of course @ZOS_SarahHecker
  • Daemons_Bane
    Daemons_Bane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Still down for maintenance :)
  • ZOS_SarahHecker
    ZOS_SarahHecker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC EU is still under maintenance while we work to resolve some issues. Thank you for your patience here.
    Staff Post
  • Ciana_Rilian
    Ciana_Rilian
    ✭✭✭
    PC EU is still under maintenance while we work to resolve some issues. Thank you for your patience here.

Which issues? the same ones you guys been running into for the past months? What are these issues that we get screwed almost on a weekly basis?

and how come EU is affected but US isn't?

and how come EU can be down seperatly to fix some issues but the EU maintenance can't be done seperately from the US one and therefor has to happen during the midday of EU time?
    Edited by Ciana_Rilian on June 24, 2020 1:29PM
  • a.lazsteb17_ESO
    a.lazsteb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭

Which issues? the same ones you guys been running into for the past months? What are these issues that we get screwed almost on a weekly basis?

and how come EU can be down seperatly to fix some issues but the EU maintenance can't be done seperately from the US one and therefor has to happen during the midday of EU time?

Past months? Past years you wanted to say?
  • Ciana_Rilian
    Ciana_Rilian
    ✭✭✭

i do, but i want to be generous. eventho this pisses me off i am trying to be nice
  • Celephantsylvius_Bornasfinmo
    Celephantsylvius_Bornasfinmo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

i do, but i want to be generous. eventho this pisses me off i am trying to be nice

Past years, yes. You can find google topics relating back to 2017 concerning game breaking performance, but yes I agree the past months have been the cherry on the cake. I haven't really stepped back from this game (breaks etc), so I can genuinely say that it is indeed 'broken' at this moment in time.
  • Ciana_Rilian
    Ciana_Rilian
    ✭✭✭

Honestly can i get some awnsers to my questions? They are real questions i'm geniunly curious.

How come you guys are so quick to close threads, edit and remove comments but when someone asks a question about the game performance wise you guys are nowhere to be seen.

Saw a thread with a question regarding the Pack rat Pet. Saw a awnser given within 10 minutes. you guys apparently know how to awnser questions when it comes to crown items.

@ZOS_SarahHecker or any other ZoS employee who actually knows what the hell is going on with their game.
  • Trao
    Trao
    ✭✭✭
    HALLO NA SERVER,

WIR KÖNNEN AUF DEM EU SERVER IMMER NOCH NICHT REIN:
    @ZOS_SarahHecker

WIE WÄRE ES MAL MIT ETWAS DRUCK ODER GEÄNDERTER HARDWARE?

ES IST IMMER DER EU SERVER BETROFFEN!

Danke
    Tut mir leid, ich hatte vor 40 Jahren zuletzt englisch.
  • x48rph
    x48rph
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Well, it's broken again now. Can't login in to NA.
  • Skjaldbjorn
    Skjaldbjorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still can't login PC=NA.
  • Sergiy_UA
    Sergiy_UA
    Soul Shriven
    Can't login to EU server and to website account
  • Bytemare
    Bytemare
    ✭✭
    Been away from the game for a very long time now. Though I'd try it on Stadia on my laptop without a GPU xD

Anyway, started with maintenence and server login error....Hope it just was a huge coincidence lol
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get an error that my username or password are inactive and to try to log in through Steam. I never had squat to do with Steam so, no. NA server.

And EU too but I understand maintenance is still ongoing with EU, yes?
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
  • andrew.hutchings4b16_ESO
    Trying to log into the EU server post maintenance, and the login is timing out
  • koekie1991b16_ESO
    koekie1991b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Can't login to the game either. PC/EU. Login keep timing out.
  • gatekeeper13
    gatekeeper13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Can't login either. Probably everyone is trying to login simultaneously.
  • molly_y
    molly_y
    I can't log in either. Was fine this morning for me... But now I can't log in.
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just a reminder:
    Midyear Mayhem is tomorrow

I am sure you will sort it out....
  • Celephantsylvius_Bornasfinmo
    Celephantsylvius_Bornasfinmo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unable to login @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Please update the maintenance banner.
    Edited by Celephantsylvius_Bornasfinmo on June 24, 2020 4:48PM
  • Sarousse
    Sarousse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't log in, PC EU.
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PCEU

Getting login timeoutes and failed to connect to server after today´s update.
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now I can't log in to PS4 NA as well.
    Connection to server timeout.
  • JoHegl
    JoHegl
    ✭✭✭
    Same here. Login timeout on PC/EU just now, @ZOS_SarahHecker ...