The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Housing Wish List 2020

• saf227_ESO
    saf227_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    These may have been raised already, but my 2 biggest issues:
    - Lighting that doesn't pass through walls. At all. Including floors & ceilings.
    - Being able to set the ambient lighting for a room. Some rooms I'd like darker. Some rooms I'd like lighter. I've had rooms where I've put lighting above, all over the walls, on structures, and there are still dark patches in what I wanted to be a well-lit room. Drives me crazy.
    Edited by saf227_ESO on June 9, 2020 9:33PM
  • MageCatF4F
    MageCatF4F
    ✭✭✭✭
    (Note: I'm on our new account at the moment)

There are, again, many really good suggestions here. I was one of several, three years ago or so, to request a variety of NPCs be made available (like bards - instead we got music boxes :) ) to be placed in our houses. More recently, I was one of several players to request our alts being NPCs that could be placed in our house. Sell them for crowns if you like.

I will be impressed if and when there is any follow-through on these suggested improvements.
  • Sticky_Paws
    Sticky_Paws
    ✭✭✭
    MageCatF4F wrote: »
    (Note: I'm on our new account at the moment)

There are, again, many really good suggestions here.

I will be impressed if and when there is any follow-through on these suggested improvements.

So, I also asked in a thread previously about bards, and I am pleased with the music boxes as this was also made as part of the bard suggestion (either-or from me at the time) While I understand the frustration of not seeing everything, they have released some of the requests asked for such as the cauldron style provisioning table and more structure items we obtained from Elsweyr. They do come through with things we want.
    I would love to have more things to buy with gold from every housing goods merchant that go with the zone the merchant located within. So Example: Hews Bane Housing merchant have more rocks, walls, windows, shutters and plants that can be found in Hews Bane.

I want a small lush oasis creek home in Hews Bane (the winding creek just south of Zhets Displeasure Wayshrine) would be wonderful to have it as 400-600 slots home, possibly a murkmire (Reed-thatch style house, seeing how the near by world boss has reed- thatch structure near it) or small or maybe more HewsBane plaster style?
  • Ratinira
    Ratinira
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wayshrine...
  • runa_gate
    runa_gate
    ✭✭✭✭
    Writ boards AND turn-in crates... a greater quality of life improvement than anything else that could ever be added

Remains-Silent as an Assistant - can you imagine the pain of doing writs on 18 toons then going to the outlaw refuge and hitting that loading screen ever single day to get your alchemy mats from Remains-Silent?

Guild vendor - to place things for sales, and where others can purchase things much like it works in Cyrodiil for captured keeps... imagine the increase of foot traffic to houses based on that

Drop box - a storage chest you can use to leave things for other people

Bulletin board

A wayshrine
  • maboleth
    maboleth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    + Gardening, I'm all for it. In fact, Skyrim had those and I enjoyed it!
    + The way to place your artifacts on pedestals and around the house. Again like in Skyrim. Though I understand that's hard or almost impossible as many treasures and items don't exist in their 3d form.
  • Ek1
    Ek1
    ✭✭✭
    1. Duplicates not to count towards the item limit. They don't use up any extra resources anyway as they are copies of the one model once already loaded in memory.
    2. Allow owner to choose a spot where the people enter the premises i.o. the spawn point. The bigger houses especially suffer from the long walk to the utilities.
    3. Compact crafting table clusters so instead of paying 4 slots and having the tables actually work when placed close to each other.
    4. More red lights
    5. Spotlights
    6. Hook points
    7. Decent sized chests
    8. Guest chests
    9. Guest book
    10. Labeling or signs to have text option.
    11. Reasonable prices. ~100€ for a digital house in a videogame that has such limitations that you can't even make it look like habitable is just asking for refunds. Even if they would follow my first suggestion cutting the prices throughtly in crown store would boost sales and income.
    Ek1@EU@PC.
  • Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Barracks at the Dragonguard HQ, including Personal Quarters for yourself, Sai Sahan, members of the Perfect Pounce, etcetera. Obviously to include placeable NPCs for those persons so they can actually be in their quarters at least some of the time.
  • seecodenotgames
    seecodenotgames
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ek1 wrote: »
    1. Duplicates not to count towards the item limit. They don't use up any extra resources anyway as they are copies of the one model once already loaded in memory.

It's not just about the loading of textures etc, but it is also about the number of polygons being rendered on screen at any one time and the calculation of backface culling and lighting. Admittedly, a room full of book shelves will unlikely cause any performance issues, but a room full of lights and particle effects will.
    Houses on PC EU (newest first)
    • 62. Sand Castles (Fogbreak Lighthouse) - A literal life size sand castle
    • 61. Riften Meadery (Old Mistveil Manor) - A new meadery has opened outside Riften
    • 60. Helene's Writing Room (Golden Gryphon Garret) - A small room for Helene to get some quiet writing time
    • 59. Picnic at Pelin (Black Vine Villa) - Based on the lore book Picnic at Pelin (A Horror Story)
    • 58. Almalexias Temple (Forsaken Stronghold) - A Dunmer Tower with a shrine to the three
    • 57. Pirate New Life For Me (Highhallow Hold) - A pirate tavern where they gift you loot
    • 56. Woodvine Cathedral (Agony's Ascent) - A living cathedral thriving in the Deadlands
    • 55. Dark Elf Town House (Quondam Indorilia) - A small and cosy town house on the edge of Mournhold
    • 54. The Secret Tower (Exorcised Coven Cottage) - A hidden mage tower in the swamps on the Hag Fen
    • 53. Knight Club (Frostvault Chasm) - A disco in a dwarven mineshaft
    • 52. Dwemer Cave City (The Erstwhile Sanctuary) - A lost dwarven city has been found deep underground
    • 51. Alinor Gryphon Aerie (Colossal Aldmeri Grotto) - A place where gryphons are trained
    • 50. The Charred Towers (Doomchar Plateau) - Deadlands themed fortress with two towers and custom furniture
    • 49. Argonian Sea Town (Tel Galen) - An Argonian sea port
    • 48. Daedric Princess Tower (Seaveil Spire) - An underwater tower dedicated to the Daedric Prince Meridia
    • 47. Fargrave Observatory (Ossa Accentium) - An observatory in the portal realm of Fargrave
    • 46. Hundings Beach House (Hundings Palatial Hall) - Beach house and hottub
    • 45. Crystal Gardens (Snugpod) - Enchanted Gardens with crystalline trees
    • 44. Dawnlight Health Spa (Princely Dawnlight Palace) - Our spa waters are revitalising and ready to heal your aching body
    • 43. Mountainside Retreat (Pariah's Pinnacle) - An orc mountainside hall with an amazing view
    • 42. Volcanic Vile Villa (Kushalit Sanctuary) - A private hollowed out volcano for all your mad alchemist needs
    • 41. Arenthian Water Temple (Strident Springs Demesne) - A relaxing water temple outside Arenthia
    • 40. Woodland Cottage (Ald Velothi Harbor House) - A house in a tree, but not a treehouse
    • 39. Winter Snow Meadhall (Enchanted Snow Globe Home) - A winter meadhall has opened to get everyone in the festive mood
    • 38. Fire and Ice Hotel (Elinhir Private Arena) - An new hotel has opened with an ice bar and a lava room
    • 37. City of Princes (Pantherfang Chapel) - Citadese is under attack from a dragon invasion. Prince Tarvia is leading the escape through the sewers.
    • 36. Dark Brotherhood Home (Stay-Moist Mansion) - A Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary found beneath an Argonian village
    • 35. Volkihar Courtyard (Velothi Reverie) - A castle courtyard modelled on the famous Volkihar Castle in Skyrim
    • 34. Rada's Summer Getaway (Potentate's Retreat) - A Redguard mansion with a dark vampiric secret in the basement
    • 33. Cascadia Wine N Dine (Sweetwater Cascades) - Vineyard and meadery with two restaurants and a chapel
    • 32. Walled Kitchen Garden (Amaya Lake Lodge) - Fresh produce and cut flowers for sale. Hot food served in a family restaurant.
    • 31. Luckycat Summerhouse (Lucky Cat Landing) - A khajiiti villa with spa and dining
    • 30. Helene's Boutique (Water's Edge) - The famous dressmaker has opened a new dress shop in town
    • 29. Alinor Garden Party (Mathiisen Manor) - A party in the flower gardens of a Altmer noble's manor
    • 28. Markarth Bath House (Stone Eagle Aerie) - A relaxing spa and bath house with an arts and craft centre
    • 27. Treeboat house (The Gorinir Estate) - No one know how an imperial ship ended up in the treetops
    • 26. Varlaisvea College (Varlaisvea Ayleid Ruins) - An ancient library has been discovered deep inside an Ayleid ruin
    • 25. City on the Moon (The Orbservatory Prior) - Moonbase with housing and an inn under the stars
    • 24. Lakemire Water Gardens (Lakemire Xanmeer Manor) - Relaxing hanging gardens and a fish restaurant beneath the Xanmeer
    • 23. Hircine's Hunt Club (Hunters Glade) - A relaxing villa for werewolves to feast in the ever refilling hunting grounds
    • 22. Lost Dwarven Kingdom (Shalidor’s Shrouded Realm) - A lost Dwemer king's palace has been found in a mage's pocket realm
    • 21. Replaced with 54. The Secret Tower
    • 20. Topal Fishing Resort (Grand Topal Hideaway) - A resort in the middle of a fishing lake on a private island
    • 19. Castleton Manor (Alinor Crest Townhouse) - The home of Lord Castleton and his daughter Sonja
    • 18. Cave of BBQ N Ribs (Earthtear Cavern) - A secret rocky dome, hosts a BBQ and ribs restaurant
    • 17. Who Lived in a Shoe (The Ample Domicile) - There was an old reach witch who lived in a shoe
    • 16. Dwemer Party Tower (Hall of the Lunar Champion - Lion's Cradle) - A dwarven flying tower repurposed for parties
    • 15. A Taste of Alinor (Sleek Creek House) - A small piece of Alinor beside a creek
    • 14. Lava Submarine Base (Bastion Sanguinaris) - An evil vampire alchemy lab, accessible only via a lava submarine
    • 13. Spirit-tree Library (Wraithhome) - A library built atop an ancient forest within an ancient Daedric ruin
    • 12. Golden Beach Palace (Thieves' Oasis) - A dwarven inspired Redguard beach resort
    • 11. Mad Scientists House (Cyrodilic Jungle House) - Workshop and garage with an experimental De-lore-ean
    • 10. Big Toy House (Antiquarian's Alpine Gallery) - Two life sized doll's houses and a inn beneath the stairs
    • 9. Icy Falls Inn (Forgemaster Falls) - Two Nord lodges on a lake, serving mead and fresh fish
    • 8. Blue-ice Palace (Stillwaters Retreat) - Solitude, but on a frozen lake
    • 7. Mushroom Manor (Coldharbour Surreal Estate) - Dunmer house built from giant mushrooms
    • 6. Vampire Academy with wine bar (Daggerfall Overlook) - Come for the nibbles; stay for eternity
    • 5. Three Pillows War (Grymharth's Woe) - Re-enact the three banners war with pillow forts and floof balls
    • 4. Treefern House (Moon-sugar meadow) - Giant treefern treehouse
    • 3. Artaeum Theatre/Opera housel (Grand Psijic Manor) - Tiered Balcony
    • 2. Imperial Bridal Suite (Linchal Grand Manor) - Wedding venue with bridal suite extension
    • 1. Dragonguard Penthouse (Jode's Embrace) - 3 Extra floors, with indoor conservatory and top floor gym
  • Eifleber
    Eifleber
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Perhaps another idea is to give lights 2 or 3 levels of light power so you can turn it up/down a bit when necessary?
    It's a bit inconsistent how much ligt some lights produce compared to others.

Playing since dec 2019 | PC EU
  • Scion_of_Yggdrasil
    Scion_of_Yggdrasil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey all,

Thanks for sharing your ideas for future housing system additions! We enjoy seeing them, and have passed along this thread to the Dev team for future consideration. :)

Yay!

@ ZOS_JessicaFolsom Can the team look at why it rains INSIDE structures? Daggerfall Overlook, for example: rain can be seen falling from the sky right in front of you, and droplets hitting the ground even when you are under the covered tower or stable.

This same issue is present underneath player placed large platforms (that qualify as "structures" in the furnishing category). This area for example on the terrace of Alinor Crest Townhouse:8ccidod39pv0.jpg
    As you can see, there is a large platform above, but when it rains, you can still see rain droplets on the ground beneath (its not currently raining in this pic).
    Edited by Scion_of_Yggdrasil on June 10, 2020 1:04PM
  • Jthomas56
    Jthomas56
    ✭✭✭
    Please let the blank slate of land we get this year have a view of the throat of the world. The view from the new zone is gorgeous!
  • loc_talon
    loc_talon
    Soul Shriven
    I have many things on my housing wishlist...I was really spoiled with Wildstar's housing (hands down the best housing in an MMO I'd ever seen). ESO has a very robust housing system, as well, but there are a few functionality and quality of life improvements that it needs to make to really set it on the next level.

1.) Allow for all items to be resizable. This is a must-have for two reasons. One, it allows an incredible amount of versatility, because it allows decorations to be used for a multitude of different purposes; large items can be used in small applications and vice-versa. The second reason that resizeable items are a game-changer is that it takes a lot of the guess-work out of decorating a house. You don't have to worry about purchasing or crafting an item you like for a specific space, only to find that it is too large or too small to serve the space well. With resizeable decorations, you are able to purchase and craft decorations based purely on aesthetic alone, without being at the mercy of size-limitations. ZoS has given us a lot of decorations to work with, which is great...but this addition would drastically expand what we can creatively do with all of the decorations we already have. That tree decoration can become either a massive shade tree in our front yard or a small desk ornament...that stone column can be both the support for a large, opulent entryway...or legs for a custom coffee table. With this one feature, the possibilities are endless!

2.) Separation of exterior and interior decoration limits. While I agree with much of the community about the necessity to increase the decoration limits in housing, it seems like the devs are, at the very least, apprehensive about implementing those increases. I feel like a good middle ground would be to separate the exterior and interior housing limits. Wildstar already had massive decoration limits (10,000+ decorations), but one of the things that they did was they separated your interior and exterior limits, because...nothing inside your home is being rendered while you are outside or vice-versa, so there is really no reason for those two limits to impact one another. 700 decorations inside and 700 outside should be a good amount to adequately decorate the exterior and interior, as long as those limits are not shared. Furthermore, if I can already load 700 decorations into a single area and not have it impact the performance standards the devs have, then I can think of no reason why I shouldn't be able to have 700 decorations in the interior AND exterior since those two spaces should never be rendered at the same time.

3.) The ability to preview items in home. Being able to SEE how an item is going to work in your home, before going through the troubles of either a.) tracking down someone that's selling the item, waypointing all over the map, then making sure you have the mats and crafting it (if you're crafting it yourself) and then going back home...only to find out that the item didn't quite work the way you'd hoped is massively disappointing. I'm sure we've all been down that road. Sure, we have item previews, but that does not really show how a decoration is going to translate IN THE SPACE that you are working with. Being able to have a catalog of all the decorations available in-game and being able to preview how those items will work, right in our home, would be a massive benefit and cut down on a lot of the unnecessary footwork.

I have many other things on my wishlist, that some folks have already mentioned (such as waypoints and interactable beds). But, personally, I feel like before we petition ZoS to add more decorations, we need to work on improving the base functionality of how housing works itself.

• Scion_of_Yggdrasil
    Scion_of_Yggdrasil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    loc_talon wrote: »
    I have many things on my housing wishlist...I was really spoiled with Wildstar's housing (hands down the best housing in an MMO I'd ever seen). ESO has a very robust housing system, as well, but there are a few functionality and quality of life improvements that it needs to make to really set it on the next level.

1.) Allow for all items to be resizable. This is a must-have for two reasons. One, it allows an incredible amount of versatility, because it allows decorations to be used for a multitude of different purposes; large items can be used in small applications and vice-versa. The second reason that resizeable items are a game-changer is that it takes a lot of the guess-work out of decorating a house. You don't have to worry about purchasing or crafting an item you like for a specific space, only to find that it is too large or too small to serve the space well. With resizeable decorations, you are able to purchase and craft decorations based purely on aesthetic alone, without being at the mercy of size-limitations. ZoS has given us a lot of decorations to work with, which is great...but this addition would drastically expand what we can creatively do with all of the decorations we already have. That tree decoration can become either a massive shade tree in our front yard or a small desk ornament...that stone column can be both the support for a large, opulent entryway...or legs for a custom coffee table. With this one feature, the possibilities are endless!

This is sorely needed. In TES3: Morrowind editor, you could resize everything. Just exploring Tamriel I swear I've seen some things like trees, urns, and other such things in different sizes. Maybe I'm just imagining things....
  • Feendish
    Feendish
    ✭✭✭
    Building materials that AREN'T CROOKED, and come in a variety of shapes/sizes (or the ability to resize).
    Empty plots of land.
    The ability to set a time of day/sky/weather/entry point (all mentioned previously).

This stove:
    0xjbd8gknoia.png

• Gorak
    Gorak
    ✭✭✭
    loc_talon wrote: »

2.) Separation of exterior and interior decoration limits. While I agree with much of the community about the necessity to increase the decoration limits in housing, it seems like the devs are, at the very least, apprehensive about implementing those increases. I feel like a good middle ground would be to separate the exterior and interior housing limits. Wildstar already had massive decoration limits (10,000+ decorations), but one of the things that they did was they separated your interior and exterior limits, because...nothing inside your home is being rendered while you are outside or vice-versa, so there is really no reason for those two limits to impact one another. 700 decorations inside and 700 outside should be a good amount to adequately decorate the exterior and interior, as long as those limits are not shared. Furthermore, if I can already load 700 decorations into a single area and not have it impact the performance standards the devs have, then I can think of no reason why I shouldn't be able to have 700 decorations in the interior AND exterior since those two spaces should never be rendered at the same time.

This right here is the smartest idea for an increase to housing item caps I have seen. Large homes like Potentates, etc are a challenge to decorate inside and out with only 700 items for the entire property, and this would be an instant win for resolving those limits.
    I want a raven avatar, please.
    PC NA; DC ftw
  • Athyrium93
    Athyrium93
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can we please get master attuneable crafting stations? Having all of them uses soooo many slots. Just make it so one fancy/expensive station can be attuned to multiple sets.

And small or medium sized land patches that have a decent item limit but are small so we can build our own stuff!
  • MajThorax
    MajThorax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's already been mentioned countless times but I really want the repair option on merchant and the guild store option on banker. I am ok with these features being available only from the npcs inside the house.
  • Imperial1995
    Imperial1995
    ✭✭✭
    I believe it’s been covered already BUT
    - Make Imperial furnishings craftable in game/accessible
    - Have all the base game empty bookshelves filled (i.e looking at you Redguard Bookshelves)
    - Access to base game furnishings/decor, it’s been six years, and you already have the assets just
    - Imperial/Breton stained glass windows, as well as racial building structures
    - Ability to either repair/retexture base game houses, I don’t like that a lot of the structures look worn down/broken. LEMME FIX MY HOUSE UP
    - All the glowing things. Bottles, crystals, lights. All of them
    - Non-shredded Imperial/Lion Guard banners
    - Ability to have, or set, NPCs in your houses. Could be different factions (Imp/Alliances, smaller factions, DLC factions, or classes of NPCs, like priests, farmers, fishers and the like. Also give us a way to set the race/gender of said NPCs)
    - Items with sets, or that count as one slot. Like ink & quill, plate/drink ware sets.
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    One of the things I don't think anyone has mentioned here, yet, is the ability to flip an item over (left to right, or vice versa) to make a matching pair.

This could be an option, when crafting.

So, for example, being able to flip a right facing dragon ornament, so it was facing left.

As opposed to the current situation - where, if you turn the ornament around, so it faces left, you can only really see the dragon's back.
    Edited by Tigerseye on July 1, 2020 2:05AM
  • nwilliams2107b16_ESO
    nwilliams2107b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just want a new house, somewhere very remote and snowy, where I can kick off my boots and relax Infront of a roaring fire after a long days slaying.
  • One_ofMany
    One_ofMany
    ✭✭✭
    A vendor you can place in your house with 30 selling slots and only one per account. This could be tied to a main world Auctioneer and when someone buys something from you it ports them to your house to take it from the house Vendor. I feel this would be a nice incentive for people to really get into their home and decor + it would be a compromise for players who want a central auction house.
  • Scion_of_Yggdrasil
    Scion_of_Yggdrasil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One_ofMany wrote: »
    A vendor you can place in your house with 30 selling slots and only one per account. This could be tied to a main world Auctioneer and when someone buys something from you it ports them to your house to take it from the house Vendor. I feel this would be a nice incentive for people to really get into their home and decor + it would be a compromise for players who want a central auction house.

Oooooh, that would be cool. Even if its just a vendor without any fancy connections, that you can place in your home, so visitors/guildies can take a gander at your wares.

I would also like an "assistant" that will grab crafting writs for you. It doesn't really make sense to have a writ board in the home, but an NPC that will fetch them for you would be cool.
  • lillfox
    lillfox
    ✭✭
    I would very much like a farmer's homestead.

The home itself
    - Noble size, with a lot of open space to build/rearrange the farm how we want to.
    - Secluded (not near any towns). Just a dirt road disappearing around the turn of a misty forest.
    - Views from the home: Deciduous forest. Lake/river/pond with animated fish, turtles, frogs, with fireflies and cattails. Endless hilly fields of flowers. Cliffs or mountains.
    - An old stick/log fence around the property border. At some point along the fence, let there be a gate or break in the fence with a trail into a secret space... like down to a fishing spot, or a small clearing in the woods, or a pretty overlook, or a shallow cave.

Environment items
    - Deciduous trees and underbrush
    - Meadow flowers
    - Waterfall and flowing-river pieces to build a creek. Also, matching mossy rocks and mud/dirt patches and clumps of river rocks to line the river with.
    - Clumps of short and tall grasses, and different stages of grain growth
    - Several types of vegetable and fruit plants, including patches or rows.
    - a row of three leafy veggie tops for garden (not perfectly spaced) (these could also be laid on a kitchen counter as lettuce, or to add different root veggies beneath the tops to customize.)
    - Rock pile of stones removed from the field. Or rockpile fence pieces

Structure items
    - Structural items to construct barn and house, including curtained square see-through window panel
    - Chicken coop, trough with water, bucket/bowl with water
    - Outhouse, and/or outhouse door
    - Fence segments for animal pens.
    - Signpost with a wooden arrow. Plus another arrow
    - Short wood board, such as a 2x4 or 2x6 inch width by 3 or 4 foot long plank. Very useful for filling in small gaps, building garden boxes, a gate latch, fence posts or rails, treehouse ladder rungs, borders and trim, many many things
    - water lift for irrigation
    - well
    - three-block paver path

Livestock items
    - Livestock, full-size without saddles. Cow/bull, horse, deer/buck, group of chickens, group of muddy pigs
    - Items: saddle, harness, coiled rope, grooming brush and bucket
    - Mud pit for pigs (could also be dirt for garden, trampled soil near trough or water hole)
    - Livestock foods: apples, carrots, several versions of hay, sack of grain feed
    - bucket of milk and a stool chair
    - pile of manure

Farm items
    - Pitchfork
    - Tiller
    - Hoe
    - Stack of buckets,
    - Wheelbarrow
    - Saddle blankets
    - Clothesline, and washing bin and clothes

Home items
    - Fireplace with kettle on a swing arm
    - Fireplace tools
    - Kettle utensils and hot pad
    - Wooden, clay, or tin dishes, serving dishes, and cooking dishes
    - Simple larder cupboard, dish hutch, table, chairs, bed, wardrobe, and trunk
    - Oval rag rugs, animal hide rugs
    - Folded afghan blanket
    - Candles and lanterns
    - Oval doily
    - Vase of wildflowers
    - Small potted herbs
    Edited by lillfox on September 9, 2022 9:51PM
    =^-.-^=
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm not sure if I've commented here before. In no particular order:
    • Small homes on large plots of land. I want a cottage on an expansive snowy plot, and a cottage in an autumnal plot. I also want a shanty on a spooky moor. I really like how some small houses, like the Coven Cottage, don't have a loadscreen between you and the interior, so you still get all the ambient sounds from the outside.
    • A moderately sized gothic castle. It really doesn't need to be as big as Bastion Sanguinaris, but it must have outdoor space and a bleak view.
    • More weather effects in homes. I want to see it rain more often, snow, aurora borealis at night, etc.
    • Selectable day or night in home.
    • More ambient items, like the fog, spiderwebs and butterflies. I want groupings of birds (grounded ones, perching ones, flying flocks), animals that will sandbox a little, motes, falling leaves and different kinds of mists. I'd love to have the red mist you see in Greymoor!
    • Ground textures! I'd like to have more grass options, fallen leaves, planes of snow and sheets of water.
    • Light objects that have no visible source, in a variety of colors and intensities. No more sinking crystals and glowbushes into the floor!
    • I want more structural materials! Stone and wood walls, cobble stones, windows and interactable doors are a must. I also want more simple things like planks, beams and wooden stairs.
    • Crafting and outfit stations in more styles. Having some smaller ones that can be placed on tables would be great, too.
    • Different styles for the storage coffers.
    • More hearth and stable goods! I appreciate that we finally got a trough with water in it. :)
    • More skulls! We don't have deer skulls or wolf skulls. This saddens me.
    • Combat dummies that don't look absolutely silly. Targets, "scarecrow" types made out of hay and buckets, simple suits of armor, stuff like that.
    • Display weapons! Perhaps you can craft a mock furnishing in a weapon style that you know. To that end, weapon racks would be great.
    • Interactable parchment, books and bookshelves. When clicked, displays text that you have written.
    • Cultivation of some kind. If we can't actually harvest from gardens and planters (ideally we could), at least have a variety of different planter, flower arrangement and lines of crops furnishings.
    • Fishing?
    • A wheelchair.
    • Blackreach crystals and flora please!
    • Oh, and finally, enhanced housing permissions. Ideally I just want co-ownership. If not co-ownership, I want to give certain people more permissions. I want them to be able to place and remove objects. It should be an opt-in setting. I also want to give certain players access to all of my houses, not just my primary residence.
    • EDIT: Wrought iron fences! Big ones and little ones!
    • EDIT2: Wait, we really don't have teacups?
    Edited by SickleCider on July 8, 2020 9:45AM
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • Gamer1986PAN
    Gamer1986PAN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A few days ago i had a bug in Coldharbor Surreal Estate - what brings me to the question "are you already working on the feature of changing day/night?" If not you should focus that :D

odOXZWw.jpg
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    A few days ago i had a bug in Coldharbor Surreal Estate - what brings me to the question "are you already working on the feature of changing day/night?" If not you should focus that :D

odOXZWw.jpg

Wow, that changes the entire atmosphere. It actually looks MORE surreal this way.
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More homes with awesome views to capitalize on. There are a lot of great homes that have views that aren't as great as they could be. The new Bastion has pretty good views from it and Ald Velothi Harbour house has great views but a lot of homes have meh views and this is a big selling point for homes in real life as well as in ESO. I know you can create your own views and build on but it helps if there is a really good view or something interesting to see as well as the home itself looking great.
  • Sticky_Paws
    Sticky_Paws
    ✭✭✭
    One_ofMany wrote: »

This is a really neat idea, similar to my privately refillable loot box that gives one loot per visitor x 5 visitors... Either idea would be really interesting!
  • Cloudtrader
    Cloudtrader
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spiral staircases. Curved ramps. Staircases made of stone. Staircases made of wood. Basically, structural pieces that make building on multiple levels easier.