Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Refund request delayed more than month

Stratatasta
Stratatasta
Soul Shriven
Ticket number: 200414-002444
24.04 I got an answer from support that i should wait about 10 days for refund. But it was more than month ago and still nothing. It is not normal, isn't it?
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your post should be in the General Help subforums, @Stratatasta ... not here in Players Helping Players.

Indeed, players can not help you resolve your issue.
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hey there @Stratatasta if you have still not received your refund, then please reply to our latest response to your ticket so that we can investigate further.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Stratatasta
    Stratatasta
    Soul Shriven
    Hey there @Stratatasta if you have still not received your refund, then please reply to our latest response to your ticket so that we can investigate further.

Hello @ZOS_Adrikoth. How can i reply to latest response if it as i said was month ago and now i have " This ticket cannot be reopened or updated. If you need further assistance, please submit a new ticket." message? Should I submit a new ticket and wait couple weeks more for response?(if yes, then what kind of ticket it should be?
    Edited by Stratatasta on May 30, 2020 7:26PM
  • Stratatasta
    Stratatasta
    Soul Shriven
    gpw6rl4pklcg.png
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Stratatasta

Replying back to the existing ticket 200414-002444 should reopen it. If that is not working, go ahead and start a new ticket making sure to reference the previous ticket number.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post