Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Gray Host CP enabled PC NA

• Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ahtu wrote: »
    Satiar wrote: »
    I’m not gonna lie, when I lead VE raids I almost exclusively push EP: not for points but because half the time I push DC there’s no much to fight. Almost All the DC guilds are gone, most of the time I push a DC keep there isn’t much organized resistance. EP makes for better fights right now and that will continue until DC guilds stop bullying the other campaigns.

Liar. You had a meting with your guild Wednesday night and said that it was "punish EP night" with the goal of gating us and you did that. We had no guilds running at the time so don't say that we defended any better than DC.

In fact, DC would give you better fights because they have organized raids running all the time (Iron Legion, Xan's Army, CHSF). At least own up to the fact that you are playing for points (Crown is in your raid who is a scroll fiend so I'm sure he won't shut up about taking scrolls) in 2020 with your 24 man blob which is pathetic. You are going against your raid members' wishes to grab scrolls during prime time instead of farming.

You should have listened to your raid members and gone DC if the DC raids are gone as you claim, maybe it would encourage more players to play DC. EP needs the most help during prime time as our good raids are on the other side of the map which is another reason you should be fighting DC or switch to them. The EP raids are scared of you during prime time and are actively avoiding you because of all the lag you cause.

They will not put up much of a fight especially since I quit playing during prime time due to work/lag. But by all means continue to punish us because we gate AD every day, which I suspect is your true motive. ;)

If all the DC guilds are gone then why go AD?

First, there was no guild meeting to punish EP. You mishearing a streamer saying “push EP” and understanding it as “punish EP” is not my problem. I usually do make pushes to DC territory and find their responses to be light, which is expected for a 3 bar faction.

That said, the trash talk does encourage me to move north-east! As the great seer once said: “Talk dumb, get the thumb!”

Second, our swap to AD was planned for sometime. We did not foresee DC taking their ball and going home to another campaign. But if history is any indication, the DC horde would magically reappear if we were in DC pushing the map nightly. This is not 2016. We aren’t responsible for faction balance as a guild.

Third, we are absolutely not playing for points. As long as we are taking up 20-24 slots on our faction’s bar we will pay basic attention to our territory. We will not let our scrolls or home keeps go. Our first hour online is usually spent stabilizing the home front and/or dethroning EP. After that it’s go find fights, most of which are on EP because EP actually defends their stuff.

VE has a large number of long-time Vets playing nightly. Our campaign winning days are over, even if I wanted to I don’t think I could drag my guys around to cap resources and keeps before score eval like the old days. No ones interested in that anymore. Winning is fun but we play 3x a week for 3 hours per night. Even if I literally gated EP nightly for 3 hours I would be barely budging the score.

I'm glad I could bend you to my will with words, but you're PUNISHING EP (it's on video Hepatitis AD let your little cat out of the bag) for something that they aren't responsible for as I am not playing and neither are the other who EP who play during the day. Carry on though and keep pushing EP please as you are just a part of my plan and work for me now. ;)

Meanwhile, I will continue to run down your members who play during off-peak times whenever I see them! We will continue to punish AD for punishing EP as long as you continue. You all aren't so tough when you're on your own now are ya?

Funny you dictate what others do when you don´t even look for fights with your group. Well well!! How about you do what you preach next. Go adapt or DC (AD).
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  • Heimpai
    Heimpai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nevidyra wrote: »
    EP gated tonight again.. whilst poplocked! AD is only 200 behind EP now at the time of writing this post. I wonder what Ahtu's excuses will be this time? Seems like the faction isn't so strong when it isn't Poplocked and PvDooring the entire map vs 2bar AD and DC when everyone is at work.

It's even every night(morning) when we dethrone TKG..Don't blame EP for them logging after
  • Theignson
    Theignson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nevidyra wrote: »
    EP gated tonight again.. whilst poplocked! AD is only 200 behind EP now at the time of writing this post. I wonder what Ahtu's excuses will be this time? Seems like the faction isn't so strong when it isn't Poplocked and PvDooring the entire map vs 2bar AD and DC when everyone is at work.

Lol. Are there really people who still think that "poplocked" , looking at the inaccurate little icon ZOS provides, means equal numbers of players? There was no que on EP even though the icon said "poplocked". That means there are spaces open.

That massive AD blob that overwhelmed Arrius tonight was at least 100 players, EP had about 40. We fought hard but, as usual, even if you kill the AD blob two or three times they just keep coming back.
    Still if VE hadn't been leading you, you never would have gotten the scrolls, even with the huge numerical advantage. VE is very strong and when 20 of them get followed by 80 AD, EP is in trouble, especially since we have almost no prime time groups running now.

To top it off, DC snuck up to KC while this was happening, PvDoored it and opened the other gate. We were slaughtering them in the temple when they cheated and gated the scroll to KC. Oh, right, its not cheating but"an exploit".
    Quakrson, Stam DK, Grand Overlord
    Trackrsen, Stam Warden, Grand Overlord
    Quakrsen, Mag DK, Overlord
    Tolliverson, Stam NB, General
    Farfarel, Stam Necro, Praetorian
    Spencerson, Templar, Prefect
    Phosphorsen, Stam Sorc, Colonel
    Phosphorson, Mag Sorc, Centurion
    Glimson, Arcanist, Major
    All EP/ PC NA
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    VE didn’t raid today, for the record. Pretty sure we had a good small man going though.
    Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
    Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

• Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    technohic wrote: »
    Crash427 wrote: »
    This campaign has become so incredibly laggy during the weekend days that I don't even want to play it anymore. It's behaving exactly as if it were prime time. I will now stop playing during prime time AND weekend days.

Yea, lag is the ballgroups' fault, not the 80 person stack in sej

Campaign only lags when there is an AD ballgroup running around.

Seriously? The whole game lags now, no matter who's running around.

You just aren't paying close enough attention. The lag only starts when ballgroups are running, no matter which faction they play on. They put a tremendous amount of strain on the game.

5 ballgroups fought each other at once in Blackreach last week. Much to my surprise, the game ran pretty good. There were a few hiccups here and there, we had 2 disconnects if I remember right, but it was night and day difference compared to Grey Host.

Not at once. They took turns fighting each other.

This is incorrect. we had an all vs all at Vlast. Performance was fine.

Who won?

EP technically but it wasn't a balanced fight.Think everyone had fun which was the goal :)
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • xshatox
    xshatox
    ✭✭✭✭
    VE didn’t raid today, for the record. Pretty sure we had a good small man going though.
    Is VE a guild name? Whats VE stands for?
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    adirondack wrote: »
    . By making the score close you are only helping my plan.

Hrmmm. Seems Ahtu drank some Trump kool-aide. (Joking of course)

I like Ahtu - he’s generally a good guy but this thread is totally off the rails. It has been my comic relief for a few days.

I don´t know anything more than what I have heard from EP that he is a nice guy. What comes to my mind is that the stress of winning this campaign takes its toll. We all know that IF EP doesn´t win there will be many comments to underline what has been said here. Personally, I wouldn´t put my personal hopes in a way when there is no way out. It is my feeling but he maybe is happier if EP is winning the campaign by 10k-15k difference. This score is the best one who care about the state of this game. Players of all 3 faction know that nothing is yet decided but have some reason to fight for the points.
    The blizzard is my home,
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    rs37RcJ.png
    The blizzard is my home,
  • Heimpai
    Heimpai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    rs37RcJ.png

Heard it before...Join DC to even the camp while the rest of DC over zergs the other camps
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heimpai wrote: »
    rs37RcJ.png

Heard it before...Join DC to even the camp while the rest of DC over zergs the other camps

Not sure what part you play what Ahtu says, but that doesn´t make any sense. All other campaigns are dead now. Maybe take some your zerg power to AD then? The irony is here is clear to all who play NA.
    The blizzard is my home,
  • Ahtu
    Ahtu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you to the VE players who showed up today to fight us. We had some amazing battles which were most memorable. It was a pleasant surprise and I look forward to having more battles with you in the future.

Respect.
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    We were few yet valiant, alas!

• Ahtu
    Ahtu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Looks like my trash talk has gotten some attention. AD was pop locked today. If you think I care about the score you're wrong. Dom Dom does whatever they want in the middle of the night every night with no resistance. This campaign was already lost. All I wanted was good fights, and you have given me exactly what I wanted.

Thank you. But how long can you keep it up? Playing day and night?

We shall see. AD has show their true colors and it looks yellow to me. Now AD lags the server during the day too.
    Edited by Ahtu on May 19, 2020 7:54PM
  • usmcjdking
    usmcjdking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I fail to see how "I want to overwhelm and subjugate my fellow players to such insurmountable odds that they just bail" is conducive to a quality PVP experience.

ZOS enforced Low Pop bonus cheese-wins is the best anti-smurfing mechanism I've ever seen.
  • Dominion_Nightblade
    Looks like my vision on page 3 of this thread is coming true.
  • xshatox
    xshatox
    ✭✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    Lol dc was so busy failing at Chal that they lost all 3 scrolls and didn't even cap Chal

comments like this makes me think I'm in the wrong campaign. We have had EP scroll at ales for a few hours now and we have our scrolls. Is this thread for Gray Host PC/NA?

***, if it werent for low pop bonus DC would have gotten permanent last place. Dont talk like your faction have ever earn point.
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xshatox wrote: »
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    Lol dc was so busy failing at Chal that they lost all 3 scrolls and didn't even cap Chal

comments like this makes me think I'm in the wrong campaign. We have had EP scroll at ales for a few hours now and we have our scrolls. Is this thread for Gray Host PC/NA?

***, if it werent for low pop bonus DC would have gotten permanent last place. Dont talk like your faction have ever earn point.

I'd say holding keeps with a lot less numbers might be more earned than what goes on with the other 2 major faction stacks with pop lock.
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like my trash talk has gotten some attention. AD was pop locked today. If you think I care about the score you're wrong. Dom Dom does whatever they want in the middle of the night every night with no resistance. This campaign was already lost. All I wanted was good fights, and you have given me exactly what I wanted.

Thank you. But how long can you keep it up? Playing day and night?

We shall see. AD has show their true colors and it looks yellow to me. Now AD lags the server during the day too.

People in first place talk about campaign strategy, people in last place talk about finding good fights.
  • Ahtu
    Ahtu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lol I couldn't care less about who wins the campaign. You think I like pvdooring the map like AD does every night during the day? Thank goodness somebody finally showed up to fight back because it was getting real boring kicking in ADs teeth every day.

I did not expect the lag they bring though as it's extremely crippling. It's kind of hard to win the campaign when Dom Dom owns the map all night with a full raid of 24, and we have people again trolling our scrolls, rams, and camps because they are fat losers with nothing better to do with their time.

And you know what? I think we are doing a hell of a good job despite all that! :)

Again, all I care about is big fights the score is out of my control as I only play 4 hours a day. AD deserves to win if they put in this much effort to play at all hours of the day. We will see how long they can keep this up as I suspect it's temporary.

In fact, I suspect they've been holding back and if they wanted to the score would not even be close. Props to Dom Dom for putting in the effort and actually not a bad group to fight either that can hold it's own, repair doors, dump ultis and has some good negates.

Looking forward to more fights with you in the near future! Dom Dom has come a long way and is now carrying AD to victory by playing off hours with their ball zerg. Kudos.

Might have to use Master's 2H next patch to cut through their zerg if they still want to do battle. That along with Malacath and Pestilent Colossus will result in a lot of pain for their group. I beg you to stick around as it will be a lot of fun when I switch to Stamcro.
    Edited by Ahtu on May 19, 2020 11:01PM
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol I couldn't care less about who wins the campaign. You think I like pvdooring the map like AD does every night during the day? Thank goodness somebody finally showed up to fight back because it was getting real boring kicking in ADs teeth every day.

giphy.gif

Edited by gabriebe on May 19, 2020 11:02PM
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• Ahtu
    Ahtu
    ✭✭✭✭
    There's only two things I care about: killing my enemies and helping my allies. I wish I could do both but to be good at one of them I have to pick one.
    Edited by Ahtu on May 19, 2020 11:28PM
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing says killer quite like having 32k HP spamming bombard with Earthgore equipped.
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• Ahtu
    Ahtu
    ✭✭✭✭
    gabriebe wrote: »
    Nothing says killer quite like having 32k HP spamming bombard with Earthgore equipped.

Haha I've seen you in action and it was not memorable. Stick to running siege weapons mmkay? I already acknowledge that I'm not currently able to do any damage as I'm a pure healer. ;)
    Edited by Ahtu on May 20, 2020 12:33AM
  • Theignson
    Theignson
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I dunno, maybe that was it. Tonight, Tuesday May 19, at about 10 pm EST, I see a huge mob of AD running around yellow Arrius. The tight packed core of it seems to be about 15-20 VE players. They are followed by a horde of AD pugs. They are running around vacuuming up EP pugs, who appear to have no organized groups. Is this a VE raid or just a VE small man group?

VE is one of the best guilds I've ever seen in terms of fighting abilities as a group; comparable to Dracarys; no other guilds currently come close IMO. I can't imagine it is satisfying for VE to run around destroying EP pugs who are outnumbered, arent organized into groups, aren't in discord; all with incredibly crippling lag. I'm used to seeing the reverse, VE or Dracarys running around outnumbered 4 to 1 and not dying; although I guess even that would get old after a while.

Actually in all fairness the whole PvP Cyrodil world and objective set is tired and old. Same old issues, same old lag, same old rewards, same old map, same old disorganized non strategical mess of a game.
    Quakrson, Stam DK, Grand Overlord
    Trackrsen, Stam Warden, Grand Overlord
    Quakrsen, Mag DK, Overlord
    Tolliverson, Stam NB, General
    Farfarel, Stam Necro, Praetorian
    Spencerson, Templar, Prefect
    Phosphorsen, Stam Sorc, Colonel
    Phosphorson, Mag Sorc, Centurion
    Glimson, Arcanist, Major
    All EP/ PC NA
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I went in for a bit tonight. Dont know how you guys can stand it! Short of social aspect with my guild I don't think I'll go back unless a miracle fix happens.

Tried No CP for the first time in years. Been meaning to just to learn how to build for it and maybe even finally do battlegrounds but just jumped in with my regular build. I had to really mind my resources but managed and people were melting so not sure I'll change much. Was really nice having a good fight and abilities work!
  • Ahtu
    Ahtu
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've observed that VE is very risk-averse so maybe that's why they stack with PUGs and don't go off on their own? I've seen them wipe when they try to go alone so maybe they are stacking with PUGs. Army of the Pact doesn't even want to fight them due to unplayable lag it causes.

I don't think that they are as good as Dracarys as we've fought their 12 mans and it's not even in the same universe as Drac or QB. I think Drac is number one QB number 2 right now and then probably VE. It's funny watching them defend EP homekeeps and watch AP go nuts and run away karma is real and that's what you get for talking *** about me now we see how well you do when I'm not around during prime time.

At least they actually did something and took Fare/BM while VE was gating EP tonight.
    Edited by Ahtu on May 20, 2020 3:40AM
  • Rin_Senya
    Rin_Senya
    ✭✭✭✭
    Theignson wrote: »
    VE is one of the best guilds I've ever seen in terms of fighting abilities as a group; comparable to Dracarys; no other guilds currently come close IMO. I can't imagine it is satisfying for VE to run around destroying EP pugs who are outnumbered, arent organized into groups, aren't in discord; all with incredibly crippling lag. I'm used to seeing the reverse, VE or Dracarys running around outnumbered 4 to 1 and not dying; although I guess even that would get old after a while.
    The biggest difference between VE and Drac is that we don't need 24+ to achieve our goals :) we run 8-12 man, so I don't think it's fair to compare us really.
    Anairi ~ EP | NA | AR50 - Dracarys
    Anaire ~ AD/EP | EU | AR50 - Banana Squad/Zerg Squad/AOE Rats

• Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I dunno, maybe that was it. Tonight, Tuesday May 19, at about 10 pm EST, I see a huge mob of AD running around yellow Arrius. The tight packed core of it seems to be about 15-20 VE players. They are followed by a horde of AD pugs. They are running around vacuuming up EP pugs, who appear to have no organized groups. Is this a VE raid or just a VE small man group?

Actually in all fairness the whole PvP Cyrodil world and objective set is tired and old. Same old issues, same old lag, same old rewards, same old map, same old disorganized non strategical mess of a game.

Depends on who’s leading and what the current objective is. Some nights we farm, some nights we don’t. Tonight we wanted to try to force a scroll, so we started at Alessia and pushed until we got one, culminating in getting mobbed down before we could clear EP territory by just about every EP group currently online. Alas, but that’s how it goes open world! We made it quite a ways with Drac dive bombing us every 15 seconds.

Clearing Arrius of EP so we can push Farra is not super engaging gameplay nor a dazzling display of skill but sometimes that’s what needs to happen. Just as we will sometimes farm and run over a horde of pugs and people will complain about how mindless that is too. We got about 60 kills on the bridge in 30 seconds earlier tonight, just happened to be the fight in front of us.

We raid 3 times a week, Tues/Wed/Fri 5-8 pst, outside of those time slots it’s usually 4-6 ppl bombing and/or zergsurfing. Our groups been together in one form or another for years now. We’d all love to have another large-scale game to play, but until then we’re not going to cap groups and cut ourselves out to appease anyone.

Ahtu! You are fickle as the breeze good sir. One month Drac’s on AD and we’re the best thing since Talos, “handling them like no one you’ve never seen” as per your exuberant zone chat. Next month we’re on AD and we have diminished in your esteemed gaze, not worthy even to sup at their table. Alas! But methinks the whiplash is too much, and perhaps you just like EP better.
    Edited by Satiar on May 20, 2020 6:21AM

• Enkil
    Enkil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More people should try no-CP just for variety and to spread out the players since devs haven't managed to implement some kinda pop fix this many years in. They can both be very zergy depending on the time of day, but it's far less constant on Raven. It doesn't take long to burn out fighting a blob or zerg over and over. Grey Host is a nonsense bubble score-wise with low-pop bonus keeping it super-close no matter what anyone does. Check out the other campaigns. They gonna reset soon so...

Edited by Enkil on May 20, 2020 7:59AM
  • x99Needles
    x99Needles
    ✭✭✭
    Rin_Senya wrote: »
    The biggest difference between VE and Drac is that we don't need 24+ to achieve our goals :) we run 8-12 man, so I don't think it's fair to compare us really.

You're right. There really is no need for comparison, when the object of play is entirely different. I will correct you though, since you are having difficulty counting tonight, again.

I run 24 players. This has never changed once in six years. Not once. The group size is 24, and until ZOS decides to change that, absolutely no one will tell me I cannot run 24.

"If you are in a PvP group in Cyrodiil, you are prepared to die." I would suggest as many players as possible adapt this philosophy into their own mindset. Siege weapons irrelevant, numbers irrelevant, faction colors and lag meaningless. You came to Cyrodiil to PvP, you better have come prepared to die.

I will further correct your claim of 8-12, Dracarys runs 14 regularly and if you want to contest that, better check in with your GM who told me himself that's what he runs regularly. Unless you are having trouble filling your roster? I can't imagine a guild that's nothing more than the 6th string iteration of Havoc would have troubles filling their roster. That would almost correlate to how many name changes you've gone through, wouldn't it.

I built VE to perform against Faction stacks, to push odds, to dethrone emperors that no one else would approach. That is how we have always played. For the original intent of Cyrodiil, the goal of objectives holding real importance. I have repeatedly rehomed us on the weakest faction, to seek fairness where it is lost, to level the scales of balance that have been tipped erroneously. I have intentionally placed myself and my guild at odds with both opposing factions, and "friends" who watched us go. This is all done in the pursuit of excellence and teamwork, to achieve results most would assume improbable or simply impossible. Within all of this I have also built a community of friendships that has stood the test of time these last six years, these players will always play together, always rely on each other, and always have something special for them here, no matter what game we find ourselves in.

Dracarys is the remnant of a hijacked guild from players who meddled in business that wasn't theirs, and should've stayed on EU servers. The only credit I will lend to your leadership, is that the attention to detail and level of coordination presented rival our own. To execute that level of play is no small feat, and you are my most enjoyable fight in Cyrodiil hands down. However, that is where all of my niceties cease.

Dracarys does absolutely nothing for their faction, whatever faction they're on.

You don't push objectives.

You don't push dethrones.

You don't care who wins or loses.

You don't have goals.

You don't care about anything but meaningless AP and easy farms.

There is no comparison. If all I cared about was fighting pugs who didn't know up from down, I'd run 12 too. Because it's easy. There seems to be some weird fascination with your survival and conquest and I've come to understand it comes from nothing other than ignorance to how Dracarys actually plays. Dracarys doesn't run 12-14 because it allows them to achieve anything, the notion makes me want to laugh and vomit at the same time. Dracarys runs small so they can abuse purge caps and keep their movement almost perfect, and it damn near is perfect. If it weren't for the fact that the second and larger reason Dracarys runs so small is for deniability.

"Our wins mean more because we have less, but our losses mean nothing because we had less."

Your entire guild is a fallacy.

Next, you'll counter with GvG arguments. Aye, you are assuredly undefeated on a platform that perfectly allows for you to counter and consider your opponents every move without interference from outside sources or the distraction of an objective like Keep Flags. Well done.

If I cared about posterity as much as you all do maybe people would think of VE the same way instead of hating us. VE pushes the map, we push the objectives, place ourselves in greater situations than the top of a hill with a scroll in our clutches. We take things from factions and we do so almost no matter the obstacle. This alone, is why we are hated. Anyone who actually contributes lag to VEs presence has years of playing in Cyrodiil before they can talk to me about lag.

In terms of this Drac vs VE debate, there is no debate. It's at best 14 of you vs my 24. You can get your hits in, but we roll you. It's a distinct advantage that I make no attempts to deny, but you're a PvP group in Cyrodiil.
    You are prepared to die, aren't you?
    I am. I have no shame saying you've been responsible for some of my group deaths, and I've died to you before.
    Whereas all you have to offer me, is your shame.

I created a community that thrives on teamwork and friendship. You're apart of a guild that can't hold the same roster outside of a handful of names and throws salt at every group and player you dislike so you can feel superior in a video game.

You're right. Don't ever compare us again.

Please feel free to reply. My next reply will be where it belongs, in Cyrodiil.

Edited by x99Needles on May 20, 2020 8:32AM
    Bulbasir EP Dragonknight
    Return of the Bulbasir EP Necromancer
    Like a Bulbasir DC Warden
    Fears Like a Bulbasir DC Nightblade
    PERMAREKT DC Dragonknight
    Permaling DC Templar
    Bulbasir's Final Form AD Necromancer
    Vehemence Crown.
This discussion has been closed.