Maintenance for the week of May 10:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 10
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 11, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The Blackwood Chapter and Update 30 are now available for testing on the PTS! Read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts/

Gray Host CP enabled PC NA

  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We've now gone from ball groups to ball zergs. Buckle up everyone
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    xshatox wrote: »
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    Heimpai wrote: »
    Lol dc was so busy failing at Chal that they lost all 3 scrolls and didn't even cap Chal

    comments like this makes me think I'm in the wrong campaign. We have had EP scroll at ales for a few hours now and we have our scrolls. Is this thread for Gray Host PC/NA?

    ***, if it werent for low pop bonus DC would have gotten permanent last place. Dont talk like your faction have ever earn point.

    Careful, boasting on the forums can lead to severe consequences in score. Just look at what happened to EP for being so prideful.
    x99Needles wrote: »


    I built VE to perform against Faction stacks, to push odds, to dethrone emperors that no one else would approach. That is how we have always played. For the original intent of Cyrodiil, the goal of objectives holding real importance. I have repeatedly rehomed us on the weakest faction, to seek fairness where it is lost, to level the scales of balance that have been tipped erroneously. I have intentionally placed myself and my guild at odds with both opposing factions, and "friends" who watched us go.

    Where's the LOL button?
  • Rin_Senya
    Rin_Senya
    ✭✭✭✭
    x99Needles wrote: »
    Rin_Senya wrote: »
    Theignson wrote: »
    Satiar wrote: »
    VE didn’t raid today, for the record. Pretty sure we had a good small man going though.
    VE is one of the best guilds I've ever seen in terms of fighting abilities as a group; comparable to Dracarys; no other guilds currently come close IMO. I can't imagine it is satisfying for VE to run around destroying EP pugs who are outnumbered, arent organized into groups, aren't in discord; all with incredibly crippling lag. I'm used to seeing the reverse, VE or Dracarys running around outnumbered 4 to 1 and not dying; although I guess even that would get old after a while.
    The biggest difference between VE and Drac is that we don't need 24+ to achieve our goals :) we run 8-12 man, so I don't think it's fair to compare us really.

    You're right. There really is no need for comparison, when the object of play is entirely different. I will correct you though, since you are having difficulty counting tonight, again.

    I run 24 players. This has never changed once in six years. Not once. The group size is 24, and until ZOS decides to change that, absolutely no one will tell me I cannot run 24.

    "If you are in a PvP group in Cyrodiil, you are prepared to die." I would suggest as many players as possible adapt this philosophy into their own mindset. Siege weapons irrelevant, numbers irrelevant, faction colors and lag meaningless. You came to Cyrodiil to PvP, you better have come prepared to die.

    I will further correct your claim of 8-12, Dracarys runs 14 regularly and if you want to contest that, better check in with your GM who told me himself that's what he runs regularly. Unless you are having trouble filling your roster? I can't imagine a guild that's nothing more than the 6th string iteration of Havoc would have troubles filling their roster. That would almost correlate to how many name changes you've gone through, wouldn't it.

    I built VE to perform against Faction stacks, to push odds, to dethrone emperors that no one else would approach. That is how we have always played. For the original intent of Cyrodiil, the goal of objectives holding real importance. I have repeatedly rehomed us on the weakest faction, to seek fairness where it is lost, to level the scales of balance that have been tipped erroneously. I have intentionally placed myself and my guild at odds with both opposing factions, and "friends" who watched us go. This is all done in the pursuit of excellence and teamwork, to achieve results most would assume improbable or simply impossible. Within all of this I have also built a community of friendships that has stood the test of time these last six years, these players will always play together, always rely on each other, and always have something special for them here, no matter what game we find ourselves in.

    Dracarys is the remnant of a hijacked guild from players who meddled in business that wasn't theirs, and should've stayed on EU servers. The only credit I will lend to your leadership, is that the attention to detail and level of coordination presented rival our own. To execute that level of play is no small feat, and you are my most enjoyable fight in Cyrodiil hands down. However, that is where all of my niceties cease.

    Dracarys does absolutely nothing for their faction, whatever faction they're on.

    You don't push objectives.

    You don't push dethrones.

    You don't care who wins or loses.

    You don't have goals.

    You don't care about anything but meaningless AP and easy farms.


    There is no comparison. If all I cared about was fighting pugs who didn't know up from down, I'd run 12 too. Because it's easy. There seems to be some weird fascination with your survival and conquest and I've come to understand it comes from nothing other than ignorance to how Dracarys actually plays. Dracarys doesn't run 12-14 because it allows them to achieve anything, the notion makes me want to laugh and vomit at the same time. Dracarys runs small so they can abuse purge caps and keep their movement almost perfect, and it damn near is perfect. If it weren't for the fact that the second and larger reason Dracarys runs so small is for deniability.

    "Our wins mean more because we have less, but our losses mean nothing because we had less."

    Your entire guild is a fallacy.

    Next, you'll counter with GvG arguments. Aye, you are assuredly undefeated on a platform that perfectly allows for you to counter and consider your opponents every move without interference from outside sources or the distraction of an objective like Keep Flags. Well done.

    If I cared about posterity as much as you all do maybe people would think of VE the same way instead of hating us. VE pushes the map, we push the objectives, place ourselves in greater situations than the top of a hill with a scroll in our clutches. We take things from factions and we do so almost no matter the obstacle. This alone, is why we are hated. Anyone who actually contributes lag to VEs presence has years of playing in Cyrodiil before they can talk to me about lag.

    In terms of this Drac vs VE debate, there is no debate. It's at best 14 of you vs my 24. You can get your hits in, but we roll you. It's a distinct advantage that I make no attempts to deny, but you're a PvP group in Cyrodiil.
    You are prepared to die, aren't you?
    I am. I have no shame saying you've been responsible for some of my group deaths, and I've died to you before.
    Whereas all you have to offer me, is your shame.

    I created a community that thrives on teamwork and friendship. You're apart of a guild that can't hold the same roster outside of a handful of names and throws salt at every group and player you dislike so you can feel superior in a video game.

    You're right. Don't ever compare us again.

    Please feel free to reply. My next reply will be where it belongs, in Cyrodiil.

    what a wall of text... why are you so upset every time someone mentions that you run 24m? If it offends you so much maybe you shouldn't do it? :smile: No one cares why you run a zerg, you don't need to make excuses as to why you do it when someone simply mentions you run that size. It's just a fact.

    Oh and since you said I have problems counting. Here is a clip of you running 24+ :wink:
    https://clips.twitch.tv/ApatheticSmokyZucchiniBibleThump

    Edited by Rin_Senya on May 20, 2020 11:05AM
    Anairi ~ EP | NA | AR50 - Dracarys
    Anaire ~ AD/EP | EU | AR50 - Banana Squad/Zerg Squad/AOE Rats

  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ackwalan wrote: »
    Ahtu wrote: »
    Looks like my trash talk has gotten some attention. AD was pop locked today. If you think I care about the score you're wrong. Dom Dom does whatever they want in the middle of the night every night with no resistance. This campaign was already lost. All I wanted was good fights, and you have given me exactly what I wanted.

    Thank you. But how long can you keep it up? Playing day and night?

    We shall see. AD has show their true colors and it looks yellow to me. Now AD lags the server during the day too.

    People in first place talk about campaign strategy, people in last place talk about finding good fights.

    I've been reading these campaign threads since the end of Trueflame, and LOL, I don't think I've read truer words.

    This is true of every faction!
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @x99Needles Are you ok Bulb?

    btw we haven't been running 14m for a while iirc I told you that since Elseweyr we reduced our group size to 12, we're now playing between 8-12 normally. For example when we fought last night we were 10 or 11 (depending on the fight).

    Our guilds certainly have very different goals. I don't think you understand ours but i'm glad you shared your thoughts.
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad) / Banana Squad
  • Vexwretch
    Vexwretch
    Soul Shriven
    Win or lose, fighting Dracarys is loads of fun. You guys are great. :smile:
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    xshatox wrote: »
    ***, if it werent for low pop bonus DC would have gotten permanent last place. Dont talk like your faction have ever earn point.

    Such BS. If DC didn't have low pop you would be crying "Fengrush is ruining the campaign" even though he might not be there.

    If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 45)

  • ZOS_RachelM
    ZOS_RachelM
    admin
    Due to the continued bashing and baiting posts made, we have closed this thread.

    Remember that it’s okay to disagree and debate on the official ESO forums, but we do ask that you keep all disagreements civil, constructive, and on-topic. If a discussion gets heated and turns into a debate, remember that you should stick to debating the post and/or thread topic. It is never appropriate to resort to personal comments or jabs about those participating in the thread discussion.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.