The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Gray Host CP enabled PC NA

• max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who do people make alliances with in this game? I mean, there is no one who speaks for all of each faction.
    This 3 dimensional chess seems to be one sided. Just fight and press advantage where you can. Alliances between individual players mean nothing to pugs and people on the other side of the world.
    Edited by max_only on May 11, 2020 7:29PM
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • Ahtu
    Ahtu
    ✭✭✭✭
    max_only wrote: »
    Who do people make alliances with in this game? I mean, there is no one who speaks for all of each faction.
    This 3 dimensional chess seems to be one sided. Just fight and press advantage where you can. Alliances between individual players mean nothing to pugs and people on the other side of the world.

I mean, when I made an alliance with Xanttious we dominated until they attacked us while we held both AD scrolls.
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EP´s reign of terror has ended.
    Edited by Minnesinger on May 12, 2020 1:37PM
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  • Heimpai
    Heimpai
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yep, DC lost emp and their scroll to even pop
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heimpai wrote: »

Didn´t they emp when they were med pop against high pop AD and EP? DC doing well.
    The blizzard is my home,
  • Heimpai
    Heimpai
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Didn´t they emp when they were med pop against high pop AD and EP? DC doing well.

Yeah they pvdoored it when EP got their scrolls back from TKG plus an AD scroll..they did well but still got ran over with equal pop+emp
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ahtu wrote: »
    max_only wrote: »

I mean, when I made an alliance with Xanttious we dominated until they attacked us while we held both AD scrolls.

It seems foolish. There’s no incentive to call truces or ceasefires in this war. Just fight where you can and do the mechanics. It’s not like there are embargoes or blockades being resolved with that kind of alliance.
    I think I’d prefer it if no one could communicate with anyone from a different alliance ever, it’s too confusing. Unless there is an in game newspaper declaring “Oceania was at war with Eurasia/ Oceania had always been at war with Eastasia”* every hour there’s no telling. All 3 of our factions are at war, just kill and capture as you can.

*this is a paraphrase from 1984 where the war alliances/ history were changed regularly not a reference to so called “night capping” from our Pacific players.
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah they pvdoored it when EP got their scrolls back from TKG plus an AD scroll..they did well but still got ran over with equal pop+emp

That sounds like a snart move. Somethimg we wouldn´t expect from EP.
    The blizzard is my home,
  • Ahtu
    Ahtu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Score today campaign half way over:

EP +1000
    DC -1000
    AD -2000
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭

EP +1000
    DC -1000
    AD -2000

Meh you have done little to nothing to win the campaign. Stil so close that anyone is able to win. Hopefully DC or AD will win. EP can be 3rd for all that matters.
    The blizzard is my home,
  • Ahtu
    Ahtu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Score today with 9 days left:

EP +1500
    DC -1500
    AD -700
  • Ahtu
    Ahtu
    ✭✭✭✭

EP +1000
    DC -1000
    AD -2000

Meh you have done little to nothing to win the campaign. Stil so close that anyone is able to win. Hopefully DC or AD will win. EP can be 3rd for all that matters.

I hate to break it to you, but EP will be winning this campaign. We've found the way to win and will be exploting it until this campaign ends. It's now up to DC and AD to adapt if they want to win.
    Edited by Ahtu on May 16, 2020 3:58AM
  • Dominion_Nightblade

EP +1000
    DC -1000
    AD -2000

I hate to break it to you, but EP will be winning this campaign. We've found the way to win and will be exploting it until this campaign ends. It's now up to DC and AD to adapt if they want to win.

So what you are saying is "ep is weak and ep needs to exploit the game to secure a win." Got it.
  • Heimpai
    Heimpai
    ✭✭✭✭✭

EP +1000
    DC -1000
    AD -2000

So what you are saying is "ep is weak and ep needs to exploit the game to secure a win." Got it.

Hahaha coming from the side that exploits scrolls (teleportation) the most
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

EP +1000
    DC -1000
    AD -2000

I hate to break it to you, but EP will be winning this campaign. We've found the way to win and will be exploiting it until this campaign ends. It's now up to DC and AD to adapt if they want to win.

That's just an awkward choice of wording, I hope, and not an actual exploit. As an EP player, there's no point in winning if its not legit.
  • xshatox
    xshatox
    ✭✭✭✭
    DC called off the alliance again even though they asked for one this time and I agreed. If they want to fight us then so be it, I welcome it. We actually were gated today by DC and they took the Ghartok scroll so that will not happen again.
    I thought people think AD is potato faction but EP need an alliance with DC to stop them?
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭

EP +1000
    DC -1000
    AD -2000

Yup Ahtu, the way you are giving away points to AD who hold your scroll, I start to think there could be some exploit. I was very doubtful you literally exploit as there were no signs of OP skills in your group, but now you seem so certain of the win. DC is attacking ypur tri keeps and you gain hardly any ground. Not very convincing. Maybe if you open about your exploit so we sette thismatter here and now :)
    The blizzard is my home,
  • Ahtu
    Ahtu
    ✭✭✭✭
    This campaign has become so incredibly laggy during the weekend days that I don't even want to play it anymore. It's behaving exactly as if it were prime time. I will now stop playing during prime time AND weekend days.
    Edited by Ahtu on May 16, 2020 11:32PM
  • Ahtu
    Ahtu
    ✭✭✭✭

EP +1000
    DC -1000
    AD -2000

Yup Ahtu, the way you are giving away points to AD who hold your scroll, I start to think there could be some exploit. I was very doubtful you literally exploit as there were no signs of OP skills in your group, but now you seem so certain of the win. DC is attacking ypur tri keeps and you gain hardly any ground. Not very convincing. Maybe if you open about your exploit so we sette thismatter here and now :)

Let me just remind you again that you are 2000 points behind EP, as it seems you have forgotten. The only reason you have that scroll is because you took it while everyone was sleeping. Enjoy it while you can as our revenge will be twice as bad.
  • Ahtu
    Ahtu
    ✭✭✭✭
    xshatox wrote: »
    DC called off the alliance again even though they asked for one this time and I agreed. If they want to fight us then so be it, I welcome it. We actually were gated today by DC and they took the Ghartok scroll so that will not happen again.
    I thought people think AD is potato faction but EP need an alliance with DC to stop them?

The alliance was in principle against AD taking all the scrolls every night while everyone is asleep.
  • Ahtu
    Ahtu
    ✭✭✭✭

EP +1000
    DC -1000
    AD -2000

I hate to break it to you, but EP will be winning this campaign. We've found the way to win and will be exploiting it until this campaign ends. It's now up to DC and AD to adapt if they want to win.

That's just an awkward choice of wording, I hope, and not an actual exploit. As an EP player, there's no point in winning if its not legit.

EP is the only faction that doesn't exploit.
  • Ahtu
    Ahtu
    ✭✭✭✭

EP +1000
    DC -1000
    AD -2000

Yes EP is so weak it's winning even though it's being focused by both factions every day, spied on, and ram trolled.
  • Heimpai
    Heimpai
    ✭✭✭✭✭

EP +1000
    DC -1000
    AD -2000

Yes EP is so weak it's winning even though it's being focused by both factions every day, spied on, and ram trolled.

Oh that's just a toxic bloke who got kicked from Ni
  • Crash427
    Crash427
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This campaign has become so incredibly laggy during the weekend days that I don't even want to play it anymore. It's behaving exactly as if it were prime time. I will now stop playing during prime time AND weekend days.

Yea, lag is the ballgroups' fault, not the 80 person stack in sej
  • Ahtu
    Ahtu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Crash427 wrote: »

Campaign only lags when there is an AD ballgroup running around.
  • Crash427
    Crash427
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Seriously? The whole game lags now, no matter who's running around.
  • Ahtu
    Ahtu
    ✭✭✭✭

You just aren't paying close enough attention. The lag only starts when ballgroups are running, no matter which faction they play on. They put a tremendous amount of strain on the game.
    Edited by Ahtu on May 17, 2020 2:07AM
  • Crash427
    Crash427
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You just aren't paying close enough attention. The lag only starts when ballgroups are running, no matter which faction they play on. They put a tremendous amount of strain on the game.

5 ballgroups fought each other at once in Blackreach last week. Much to my surprise, the game ran pretty good. There were a few hiccups here and there, we had 2 disconnects if I remember right, but it was night and day difference compared to Grey Host.
  • Ahtu
    Ahtu
    ✭✭✭✭

5 ballgroups fought each other at once in Blackreach last week. Much to my surprise, the game ran pretty good. There were a few hiccups here and there, we had 2 disconnects if I remember right, but it was night and day difference compared to Grey Host.

Not at once. They took turns fighting each other.
  • Heimpai
    Heimpai
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Grey Host can be poplocked and not have terrible lag then it can have less pop and be a complete mess...I honestly can't say what causes it but I have noticed it to be significantly worse when certain ball groups are running
This discussion has been closed.