The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Gray Host CP enabled PC NA

• johnjetau
    johnjetau
    ✭✭✭

Ahtu wrote: »
    Nevidyra wrote: »
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    Nah. Everyone was around 3-bar Pop yesterday, with DC dropping down to 2-bar every now and again. Was pushed to our trikeeps for a solid five hours by both factions. Constant attacks against Fare by EP faction stacks and Xan's Army + Daggerfall Volunteers zergs. Maybe try playing the campaign and see it for yourself. :wink:

That is really hard to believe because AD hasn't been a strong alliance for a very long time. That is almost like saying "DC will win the next to campaigns".

DC is currently in first place by a decent margin. They'll likely win this Camp due to being carried by lowpop bonus and EP's focus on AD.

No.

I had a vision last night.

AD will win this campaign too.

AD will never win another campaign ever again. We were nice and allowed them to get second place the last seven campaigns but now we will make sure they finish in last place to punish them for their insolence. Until AD stops nightcapping, the Daggerfall Ebonheart alliance will stand.

So does this also mean, you allowed EP to come last in the last campaign. :D
  • Ahtu
    Ahtu
    ✭✭✭✭
    johnjetau wrote: »

Nah. Everyone was around 3-bar Pop yesterday, with DC dropping down to 2-bar every now and again. Was pushed to our trikeeps for a solid five hours by both factions. Constant attacks against Fare by EP faction stacks and Xan's Army + Daggerfall Volunteers zergs. Maybe try playing the campaign and see it for yourself. :wink:

That is really hard to believe because AD hasn't been a strong alliance for a very long time. That is almost like saying "DC will win the next to campaigns".

DC is currently in first place by a decent margin. They'll likely win this Camp due to being carried by lowpop bonus and EP's focus on AD.

No.

I had a vision last night.

AD will win this campaign too.

AD will never win another campaign ever again. We were nice and allowed them to get second place the last seven campaigns but now we will make sure they finish in last place to punish them for their insolence. Until AD stops nightcapping, the Daggerfall Ebonheart alliance will stand.

So does this also mean, you allowed EP to come last in the last campaign. :D

Ultimately yes it's my fault we came in last last campaign. I was going through hard times and work was killing me. I wasn't thinking clearly and my schedule was wrecked.
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's a lot of words for 'Drac couldn't carry us anymore'
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• Minoa86
    Minoa86
    Soul Shriven
    I was so pumped to assist my AD brethrens... I waited in a 60 slot queue, got in, then proceeded to crash when I recalled to Sejanus! Brb restarting laptop to get back in the line to try again.
    Elly the Medicine Woman | Minoa the Medic - baby medic with big dreams~
    Who stole that Skooma?
    #freeRoselle
  • xshatox
    xshatox
    ✭✭✭✭
    gabriebe wrote: »
    That's a lot of words for 'Drac couldn't carry us anymore'
    I thought they went the kiddie campaign after got *** slapped by those AD ballgroup.
  • Enkil
    Enkil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I give props to Ahtu for leading EP... it's a thankless job.

Would just be nice if players, and especially leaders on all 3 factions would work more on bringing solid balanced fights and sieges to the enemies rather than focusing on gaining AP as rapid as possible (SO MUCH PVDOOR on main vet campaign???). People work 8 hours watching clock making that paycheck. Game should be more chill and all about fun (not score evals, and AP gains). This is a big failure of the game devs mostly, but if u easily succumb to it, it makes the game stressful and a little like work instead of fun for you and those you focus on those goals with.
  • Ahtu
    Ahtu
    ✭✭✭✭
    DC called off the alliance again even though they asked for one this time and I agreed. If they want to fight us then so be it, I welcome it. We actually were gated today by DC and they took the Ghartok scroll so that will not happen again.
    Edited by Ahtu on May 10, 2020 4:02AM
  • johnjetau
    johnjetau
    ✭✭✭
    DC called off the alliance again even though they asked for one this time and I agreed. If they want to fight us then so be it, I welcome it. We actually were gated today by DC and they took the Ghartok scroll so that will not happen again.

Alliance :D:D:D:D

Have you been role-playing in your imagination again.

There has never been or will ever be an Alliance between DC & EP.

Please stop. You are making yourself look very silly. We would rather help AD, make you come last, than to ever work with you.

FYI- Early this morning, EP took Glade, while AD were attacking Rayles and then they took Warden and stole Ni-Mohk putting it in BRK, for AD to steal a few hours later....
    Edited by johnjetau on May 10, 2020 9:56AM
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FYI- Early this morning, EP took Glade, while AD were attacking Rayles and then they took Warden and stole Ni-Mohk putting it in BRK, for AD to steal a few hours later....

So what I'm hearing is DC had several hours to get their scroll back...

DC: "Come on, in BRK? That's halfway across the map. Couldn't you make it easier for us to get our scroll back?"

EP: "If we put it in Chalman, we'll be skirmishing at the mine every twenty minutes. If we put it at KC, you'll PvDoor us. At least with AD, we can distract them with bridge farming."

AD: "Don't worry, DC, eventually we'll get tired of bridge farming long enough to push up to BRK, and maybe we'll put it someplace closer to you."

:smiley:
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really am surprised anyone speaks for DC as even close to a collective. Closest youd have would be Fengrush, but that doesn't apply to most the regular DC. Maybe the leader of Chapter house as a smaller DC version of AOTP? That likely would get the opposite intended effect from the smaller guilds.
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    technohic wrote: »
    I really am surprised anyone speaks for DC as even close to a collective. Closest youd have would be Fengrush, but that doesn't apply to most the regular DC. Maybe the leader of Chapter house as a smaller DC version of AOTP? That likely would get the opposite intended effect from the smaller guilds.

The same truth apply to EP and Ad too. Often people make remarks that make the all faction to look bad. Can be partly because of the strict name and shame policy that we need to censor the messages.
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  • Heimpai
    Heimpai
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Alliance :D:D:D:D

Have you been role-playing in your imagination again.

There has never been or will ever be an Alliance between DC & EP.

Please stop. You are making yourself look very silly. We would rather help AD, make you come last, than to ever work with you.

That's obvious..why else would DC only pvdoor EP's tri keeps when AD has ash.. Maybe now he will understand and focus DC instead of the bridge (i love the bridge fights to)
  • xshatox
    xshatox
    ✭✭✭✭
    Enkil wrote: »

Would just be nice if players, and especially leaders on all 3 factions would work more on bringing solid balanced fights and sieges to the enemies rather than focusing on gaining AP as rapid as possible (SO MUCH PVDOOR on main vet campaign???). People work 8 hours watching clock making that paycheck. Game should be more chill and all about fun (not score evals, and AP gains). This is a big failure of the game devs mostly, but if u easily succumb to it, it makes the game stressful and a little like work instead of fun for you and those you focus on those goals with.

Clearly you havent play the campaign. There is always bridge fight going on. Or maybe those guild like to play strategy not just smash thing. If you play main campaign and you are not getting fight I question how you play the game.
  • Ahtu
    Ahtu
    ✭✭✭✭

We would rather help AD, make you come last, than to ever work with you.

Clearly. Yesterday, we took Fare twice giving DC the opportunity to take the Altadoon scroll, but instead they pushed Chal and KC. I've got a little surprise I've been planning for DC next time they think about attacking us which I plan to unveil today and I can't wait! ;)
    Edited by Ahtu on May 10, 2020 3:20PM
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Who freaking cares. I mean really, the game is barely playable. You want to attack DC? lol, when haven't you ever??????? AD goes for Ash, and EP goes for Ales.. how many times a day? How many times are we outnumbered? How many times do we not have any scrolls or keeps?

I say bring it and don't stop. You expect DC not to go after EP when they are in first place? lololol. Just to let you know.. EP can be in last place and you will see in chat "Lets go to CHAL". Never expect any of your keeps to not be attacked.

Also Yesterday we tried going past Fare a few times to get our scroll at BM. Failed and failed but what does EP do? Start going towards Ales.

Edited by vamp_emily on May 10, 2020 3:44PM

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Heimpai
    Heimpai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who freaking cares. I mean really, the game is barely playable. You want to attack DC? lol, when haven't you ever??????? AD goes for Ash, and EP goes for Ales.. how many times a day? How many times are we outnumbered? How many times do we not have any scrolls or keeps?

I say bring it and don't stop. You expect DC not to go after EP when they are in first place? lololol. Just to let you know.. EP can be in last place and you will see in chat "Lets go to CHAL". Never expect any of your keeps to not be attacked.

Also Yesterday we tried going past Fare a few times to get our scroll at BM. Failed and failed but what does EP do? Start going towards Ales.

DC being outnumbered is a DC problem, maybe don't pvdoor the other camps to 20k leads and actually pvp
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Heimpai wrote: »
    DC being outnumbered is a DC problem, maybe don't pvdoor the other camps to 20k leads and actually pvp

How many fake EP emps do you think there are? You know the ones that log in real early in the morning and get EMP? I'm sure there are a lot of them.

I'm all for Dynamic population.

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I was just thinking Dynamic Population would not work. Too many shady players in this game.

For example, lets say early morning there was a small amount of players on and Dynamic population made it where there was 10 players on each alliance. There would be a chance that 10 players logged on to 2 of the alliances just so one alliance could get Emp.

It would almost be impossible to prevent something like that from happening.

• Ahtu
    Ahtu
    ✭✭✭✭
    The plan worked better than I thought today. We took both AD scrolls, crowned Emp, and took DC's scroll by force when all populations were even. Currently DC's Ni-Mohk scroll rests peacefully at BRK while AD's Mnem is at KC and Altadoon at Chal while holding Emp.
    Edited by Ahtu on May 10, 2020 8:44PM
  • Heimpai
    Heimpai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The plan worked better than I thought today. We took both AD scrolls, crowned Emp, and took DC's scroll by force when all populations were even. Currently DC's Ni-Mohk scroll rests peacefully at BRK while AD's Mnem is at KC and Altadoon at Chal while holding Emp.

Now hold it till I get home so I can have fun raging at zos and chat about performance
  • Ahtu
    Ahtu
    ✭✭✭✭

Now hold it till I get home so I can have fun raging at zos and chat about performance

The performace was great today aside from in the morning when the JP ballgroups were fighting in Glade.
  • Heimpai
    Heimpai
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The performace was great today aside from in the morning when the JP ballgroups were fighting in Glade.

Yeah it wasn't bad but I got off a bit after Eithan think it was 9am pst or something

I tried the other camps yesterday and even with less pop it was just as laggy
  • Ahtu
    Ahtu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I was at Sej while Dawning and Daggerfall Volunteers were at Glade and it felt like prime time but it was still before noon. As soon as the fighting stopped it cleared up.
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gee I wonder what that surprise strategy will be. Zerging? Zerging but with 2 different raids at 2 different keeps? 2 Trikeeps?

The suspense is killing me.

I'd like to say the reason why DC pushes EP when EP goes for Fareg is because we know damn well the next thing they'll do is the same to us + emp while AD claws back at its core keeps, but that would be attributing to competence what can be attributed to pugginess.
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• Enkil
    Enkil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xshatox wrote: »

Clearly you havent play the campaign. There is always bridge fight going on. Or maybe those guild like to play strategy not just smash thing. If you play main campaign and you are not getting fight I question how you play the game.

How is that clear somehow to you?!? I'm sorry @xshatox , but I am not really following you? I do play the campaign-- laggy as it is--and I'm fully aware of the constant zerg surfing wave between BRK/SEJ/Bridge/Alessia FD. I play the game for siege warfare and IDGAF about AP, nor score evals. I think I made that clear. We are all here for fun. We all play for different reasons. Please, let's all have fun together and make the best of a crappy PvP mmo that can't find its footing 6 years in. (sorry fanbois, I've wanted Elder Scrolls mmo since 2004 so please save it)

Edited by Enkil on May 11, 2020 9:19AM
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

A swarm needs a leader?
    Edited by Kadoin on May 11, 2020 1:53PM
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    We are all here for fun. We all play for different reasons.

Maybe they should have more "smaller" campaigns. Fun is different for most players. I personally don't want to stand around "Chilling" when my fun is finding an intense situation and helping win.

I don't know to much about it but I was looking at New World, and something I found interesting , in NW an Alliance can request a battle with another Alliance. Doesn't really sound like a "I'm good at PvDooring" type of game. Maybe this is something Zeni should implement into ESO. However, as much as I want to find a better game to play than "Lag ESO" I still think ESO will have better PvP than New World. I was reading some of the battles you have to sign up the day before to participate. That is crazy.

• technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are all here for fun. We all play for different reasons.

Maybe they should have more "smaller" campaigns. Fun is different for most players. I personally don't want to stand around "Chilling" when my fun is finding an intense situation and helping win.

I don't know to much about it but I was looking at New World, and something I found interesting , in NW an Alliance can request a battle with another Alliance. Doesn't really sound like a "I'm good at PvDooring" type of game. Maybe this is something Zeni should implement into ESO. However, as much as I want to find a better game to play than "Lag ESO" I still think ESO will have better PvP than New World. I was reading some of the battles you have to sign up the day before to participate. That is crazy.

The territory can only be contested once a day for an hour. Limited to 50 players per side. I think that is terrible. I get that they do not want people to feel like they have to have people online 24x7 to defend their work, but that is really limiting to the PvP. I asked their devs about it and they said "There are quests to PvP in order to weaken or strengthen your territory as well." What those quests amount to is any other fetch and kill quest that takes place in enemy territory while you are flagged.

Much better having a 24x7 open war zone IMO. Flaws and all.
  • Ahtu
    Ahtu
    ✭✭✭✭
    gabriebe wrote: »
    Gee I wonder what that surprise strategy will be. Zerging? Zerging but with 2 different raids at 2 different keeps? 2 Trikeeps?

The suspense is killing me.

I'd like to say the reason why DC pushes EP when EP goes for Fareg is because we know damn well the next thing they'll do is the same to us + emp while AD claws back at its core keeps, but that would be attributing to competence what can be attributed to pugginess.

No. My plan was to let DC hold one of the scrolls. But since you didn't want to your fears became true.
  • Ahtu
    Ahtu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kadoin wrote: »

A swarm needs a leader?

A swarm becomes a swarm only if it has a hive mind, a sense of direction, and a single focus.
This discussion has been closed.