The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Gray Host CP enabled PC NA

• Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ahtu wrote: »
    Score today campaign half way over:

EP +1000
    DC -1000
    AD -2000

Meh you have done little to nothing to win the campaign. Stil so close that anyone is able to win. Hopefully DC or AD will win. EP can be 3rd for all that matters.

I hate to break it to you, but EP will be winning this campaign. We've found the way to win and will be exploting it until this campaign ends. It's now up to DC and AD to adapt if they want to win.

Yup Ahtu, the way you are giving away points to AD who hold your scroll, I start to think there could be some exploit. I was very doubtful you literally exploit as there were no signs of OP skills in your group, but now you seem so certain of the win. DC is attacking ypur tri keeps and you gain hardly any ground. Not very convincing. Maybe if you open about your exploit so we sette thismatter here and now :)

Let me just remind you again that you are 2000 points behind EP, as it seems you have forgotten. The only reason you have that scroll is because you took it while everyone was sleeping. Enjoy it while you can as our revenge will be twice as bad.

I like your ballsy comments but how do you explain that you lost both your scrolls now? :) FYI, the points difference is 400 to DC and 600 to AD. The game is on.
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  • Crash427
    Crash427
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crash427 wrote: »
    This campaign has become so incredibly laggy during the weekend days that I don't even want to play it anymore. It's behaving exactly as if it were prime time. I will now stop playing during prime time AND weekend days.

Yea, lag is the ballgroups' fault, not the 80 person stack in sej

Campaign only lags when there is an AD ballgroup running around.

Seriously? The whole game lags now, no matter who's running around.

You just aren't paying close enough attention. The lag only starts when ballgroups are running, no matter which faction they play on. They put a tremendous amount of strain on the game.

5 ballgroups fought each other at once in Blackreach last week. Much to my surprise, the game ran pretty good. There were a few hiccups here and there, we had 2 disconnects if I remember right, but it was night and day difference compared to Grey Host.

Not at once. They took turns fighting each other.

The night started with a free for all. And even when turns were being taken some of the fights were 2 groups vs 2 groups. That's close to 50 people doing all the things people say cause lag. Spamming HOTs, timing proxies and ultis, etc.

I'm not saying there aren't people who figure out ways to exploit, cheat, or whatever else. What I do know is that with the ballgroups that showed up that night, things ran relatively fine. So whatever the problem is, nerfing healing or whatever else people say needs to be done to fix lag isn't gunna do it.
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @Ahtu

Scrore Update

EP 69973
    DC 69712
    AD 69556

Keep chest thumping.. i am going to enjoy your excuse when DC or AD wins. I'm sure you will be say, "We lost because AD and DC.. blah blah blah " but whatever your excuse will be it means your "plan" failed.

Edited by vamp_emily on May 17, 2020 11:47AM

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Heimpai
    Heimpai
    ✭✭✭✭✭

EP +1000
    DC -1000
    AD -2000

Meh you have done little to nothing to win the campaign. Stil so close that anyone is able to win. Hopefully DC or AD will win. EP can be 3rd for all that matters.

I hate to break it to you, but EP will be winning this campaign. We've found the way to win and will be exploting it until this campaign ends. It's now up to DC and AD to adapt if they want to win.

Yup Ahtu, the way you are giving away points to AD who hold your scroll, I start to think there could be some exploit. I was very doubtful you literally exploit as there were no signs of OP skills in your group, but now you seem so certain of the win. DC is attacking ypur tri keeps and you gain hardly any ground. Not very convincing. Maybe if you open about your exploit so we sette thismatter here and now :)

Let me just remind you again that you are 2000 points behind EP, as it seems you have forgotten. The only reason you have that scroll is because you took it while everyone was sleeping. Enjoy it while you can as our revenge will be twice as bad.

I like your ballsy comments but how do you explain that you lost both your scrolls now? :) FYI, the points difference is 400 to DC and 600 to AD. The game is on.

AD does all the work while DC pvdoors the other camps..DC is being carried by AD and zos, not something I'd brag about
  • JobooAGS
    JobooAGS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heimpai wrote: »

EP +1000
    DC -1000
    AD -2000

AD does all the work while DC pvdoors the other camps..DC is being carried by AD and zos, not something I'd brag about

I would say good luck bringing people who either hate CP or hate the PowerPoint gameplay of a campaign we have to Gray Host. Not the DC in Gray Host’s fault that DC in other campaigns aren’t playing in Gray Host. This is mainly a ZOS issue
  • Heimpai
    Heimpai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JobooAGS wrote: »

EP +1000
    DC -1000
    AD -2000

I would say good luck bringing people who either hate CP or hate the PowerPoint gameplay of a campaign we have to Gray Host. Not the DC in Gray Host’s fault that DC in other campaigns aren’t playing in Gray Host. This is mainly a ZOS issue

I agree but gaining 700+ points on the side in first every night just from not playing the game is ridiculous period...The other 2 sides actually put up with the *** show yet dc gets rewarded for not playing
  • JobooAGS
    JobooAGS
    ✭✭✭✭✭

EP +1000
    DC -1000
    AD -2000

I agree but gaining 700+ points on the side in first every night just from not playing the game is ridiculous period...The other 2 sides actually put up with the *** show yet dc gets rewarded for not playing

Well DC gets low pop bonus for having 2 bars during prime time, it all adds up. It is a bit absurd, but the problem is much more related to the server/performance than DC itself.
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    LOL @ "DC is being carried by AD". I was just in a battle not too long ago at Ash. Around 45 minutes of AD trying to get in. AD did win the fight but they had more bars than us.

Even though it was a good battle, they both should have been taking EPs keeps.

• Ranger209
    Ranger209
    ✭✭✭✭✭

EP +1000
    DC -1000
    AD -2000

There are X amount of people playing at any given time. If they choose to stack on one faction long enough another faction will get the bonus. Don't be hypocritical I have seen yellow and red also get the bonus quite recently. It's not an issue created by any given faction, it is an issue of the player base not spreading out and representing all factions during all play times. The low pop bonus is the equalizer to players stacking in one faction and PvDooring 1 bar factions for too long of a time. Spread out on all the factions at all times, and watch the low pop bonus disappear.
  • Heimpai
    Heimpai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ranger209 wrote: »

EP +1000
    DC -1000
    AD -2000

There are X amount of people playing at any given time. If they choose to stack on one faction long enough another faction will get the bonus. Don't be hypocritical I have seen yellow and red also get the bonus quite recently. It's not an issue created by any given faction, it is an issue of the player base not spreading out and representing all factions during all play times. The low pop bonus is the equalizer to players stacking in one faction and PvDooring 1 bar factions for too long of a time. Spread out on all the factions at all times, and watch the low pop bonus disappear.

DC has the pop but they're busy with the other camps, maybe go look..If they weren't winning by absurd numbers in the other camps then I'd buy the whole DC has less players line..
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ranger209 wrote: »

EP +1000
    DC -1000
    AD -2000

DC has the pop but they're busy with the other camps, maybe go look..If they weren't winning by absurd numbers in the other camps then I'd buy the whole DC has less players line..

I'd say performance has a lot to do with it, but I'd be surprised if just DC is the only side reacting to it. I'd say the bigger problem is the people who show up more for rewards that tend to get wrangled into zergs have either started committing to other factions, or campaigns for the carry. Seeing how juicy some of the red and yellow blobs can be, and some streamers even running DC now that hadn't before; I'd bet on the former.

Brace yourself for alliance change tokens. Still have some casuals that cant even be bothered to level in the other factions to give you. Enjoy your armies.
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I’m not gonna lie, when I lead VE raids I almost exclusively push EP: not for points but because half the time I push DC there’s no much to fight. Almost All the DC guilds are gone, most of the time I push a DC keep there isn’t much organized resistance. EP makes for better fights right now and that will continue until DC guilds stop bullying the other campaigns.
    Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
    Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

• Ahtu
    Ahtu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Satiar wrote: »
    I’m not gonna lie, when I lead VE raids I almost exclusively push EP: not for points but because half the time I push DC there’s no much to fight. Almost All the DC guilds are gone, most of the time I push a DC keep there isn’t much organized resistance. EP makes for better fights right now and that will continue until DC guilds stop bullying the other campaigns.

Liar. You had a meting with your guild Wednesday night and said that it was "punish EP night" with the goal of gating us and you did that. We had no guilds running at the time so don't say that we defended any better than DC.

In fact, DC would give you better fights because they have organized raids running all the time (Iron Legion, Xan's Army, CHSF). At least own up to the fact that you are playing for points (Crown is in your raid who is a scroll fiend so I'm sure he won't shut up about taking scrolls) in 2020 with your 24 man blob which is pathetic. You are going against your raid members' wishes to grab scrolls during prime time instead of farming.

You should have listened to your raid members and gone DC if the DC raids are gone as you claim, maybe it would encourage more players to play DC. EP needs the most help during prime time as our good raids are on the other side of the map which is another reason you should be fighting DC or switch to them. The EP raids are scared of you during prime time and are actively avoiding you because of all the lag you cause.

They will not put up much of a fight especially since I quit playing during prime time due to work/lag. But by all means continue to punish us because we gate AD every day, which I suspect is your true motive. ;)

If all the DC guilds are gone then why go AD? You would get good fights against both factions if you went DC.
    Edited by Ahtu on May 17, 2020 8:45PM
  • Ahtu
    Ahtu
    ✭✭✭✭
    We're up by 1000 points again.
    Edited by Ahtu on May 17, 2020 8:30PM
  • Ahtu
    Ahtu
    ✭✭✭✭
    This campaign has become so incredibly laggy during the weekend days that I don't even want to play it anymore. It's behaving exactly as if it were prime time. I will now stop playing during prime time AND weekend days.

You just aren't paying close enough attention. The lag only starts when ballgroups are running, no matter which faction they play on. They put a tremendous amount of strain on the game.

5 ballgroups fought each other at once in Blackreach last week. Much to my surprise, the game ran pretty good. There were a few hiccups here and there, we had 2 disconnects if I remember right, but it was night and day difference compared to Grey Host.

The night started with a free for all. And even when turns were being taken some of the fights were 2 groups vs 2 groups. That's close to 50 people doing all the things people say cause lag. Spamming HOTs, timing proxies and ultis, etc.

I'm not saying there aren't people who figure out ways to exploit, cheat, or whatever else. What I do know is that with the ballgroups that showed up that night, things ran relatively fine. So whatever the problem is, nerfing healing or whatever else people say needs to be done to fix lag isn't gunna do it.

EP +1000
    DC -1000
    AD -2000

Let's see. Oh I know. AD got Volendrung pushed to Arrius/Farra while DC took KC. AD has ball groups running while everyone is asleep and DC took advantage like the cockroaches that they are.

AD then proceeded to gate DC (who put the EP scroll at Warden and have no idea what to do once they actually steal a scroll) and get their scroll taken while we take ours back. AD then proceeds to hold both AD and DC scrolls while everyone is asleep.

The end.
  • Ahtu
    Ahtu
    ✭✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    @Ahtu

Scrore Update

EP 69973
    DC 69712
    AD 69556

Keep chest thumping.. i am going to enjoy your excuse when DC or AD wins. I'm sure you will be say, "We lost because AD and DC.. blah blah blah " but whatever your excuse will be it means your "plan" failed.

You misinterpret what I am saying for chest thumping and stating a fact. I don't have an ego unlike so many others. I have several reasons, not excuses, why the score is so close and they are not flattering, but I can't play 24/7 so some things are out of my control.
  • Heimpai
    Heimpai
    ✭✭✭✭✭

EP +1000
    DC -1000
    AD -2000

Let's see. Oh I know. AD got Volendrung pushed to Arrius/Farra while DC took KC. AD has ball groups running while everyone is asleep and DC took advantage like the cockroaches that they are.

AD then proceeded to gate DC (who put the EP scroll at Warden and have no idea what to do once they actually steal a scroll) and get their scroll taken while we take ours back. AD then proceeds to hold both AD and DC scrolls while everyone is asleep.

The end.

Lol dc was so busy failing at Chal that they lost all 3 scrolls and didn't even cap Chal
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Liar. You had a meting with your guild Wednesday night and said that it was "punish EP night" with the goal of gating us and you did that. We had no guilds running at the time so don't say that we defended any better than DC.

In fact, DC would give you better fights because they have organized raids running all the time (Iron Legion, Xan's Army, CHSF). At least own up to the fact that you are playing for points (Crown is in your raid who is a scroll fiend so I'm sure he won't shut up about taking scrolls) in 2020 with your 24 man blob which is pathetic. You are going against your raid members' wishes to grab scrolls during prime time instead of farming.

You should have listened to your raid members and gone DC if the DC raids are gone as you claim, maybe it would encourage more players to play DC. EP needs the most help during prime time as our good raids are on the other side of the map which is another reason you should be fighting DC or switch to them. The EP raids are scared of you during prime time and are actively avoiding you because of all the lag you cause.

They will not put up much of a fight especially since I quit playing during prime time due to work/lag. But by all means continue to punish us because we gate AD every day, which I suspect is your true motive. ;)

If all the DC guilds are gone then why go AD?

First, there was no guild meeting to punish EP. You mishearing a streamer saying “push EP” and understanding it as “punish EP” is not my problem. I usually do make pushes to DC territory and find their responses to be light, which is expected for a 3 bar faction.

That said, the trash talk does encourage me to move north-east! As the great seer once said: “Talk dumb, get the thumb!”

Second, our swap to AD was planned for sometime. We did not foresee DC taking their ball and going home to another campaign. But if history is any indication, the DC horde would magically reappear if we were in DC pushing the map nightly. This is not 2016. We aren’t responsible for faction balance as a guild.

Third, we are absolutely not playing for points. As long as we are taking up 20-24 slots on our faction’s bar we will pay basic attention to our territory. We will not let our scrolls or home keeps go. Our first hour online is usually spent stabilizing the home front and/or dethroning EP. After that it’s go find fights, most of which are on EP because EP actually defends their stuff.

VE has a large number of long-time Vets playing nightly. Our campaign winning days are over, even if I wanted to I don’t think I could drag my guys around to cap resources and keeps before score eval like the old days. No ones interested in that anymore. Winning is fun but we play 3x a week for 3 hours per night. Even if I literally gated EP nightly for 3 hours I would be barely budging the score.

Edited by Satiar on May 17, 2020 8:59PM

• Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Goddammit ESO got me long posting again. Too old for this.

• Ahtu
    Ahtu
    ✭✭✭✭

If all the DC guilds are gone then why go AD?

First, there was no guild meeting to punish EP. You mishearing a streamer saying “push EP” and understanding it as “punish EP” is not my problem. I usually do make pushes to DC territory and find their responses to be light, which is expected for a 3 bar faction.

That said, the trash talk does encourage me to move north-east! As the great seer once said: “Talk dumb, get the thumb!”

Second, our swap to AD was planned for sometime. We did not foresee DC taking their ball and going home to another campaign. But if history is any indication, the DC horde would magically reappear if we were in DC pushing the map nightly. This is not 2016. We aren’t responsible for faction balance as a guild.

Third, we are absolutely not playing for points. As long as we are taking up 20-24 slots on our faction’s bar we will pay basic attention to our territory. We will not let our scrolls or home keeps go. Our first hour online is usually spent stabilizing the home front and/or dethroning EP. After that it’s go find fights, most of which are on EP because EP actually defends their stuff.

VE has a large number of long-time Vets playing nightly. Our campaign winning days are over, even if I wanted to I don’t think I could drag my guys around to cap resources and keeps before score eval like the old days. No ones interested in that anymore. Winning is fun but we play 3x a week for 3 hours per night. Even if I literally gated EP nightly for 3 hours I would be barely budging the score.

I'm glad I could bend you to my will with words, but you're PUNISHING EP (it's on video Hepatitis AD let your little cat out of the bag) for something that they aren't responsible for as I am not playing and neither are the other who EP who play during the day. Carry on though and keep pushing EP please as you are just a part of my plan and work for me now. ;)

Meanwhile, I will continue to run down your members who play during off-peak times whenever I see them! We will continue to punish AD for punishing EP as long as you continue. You all aren't so tough when you're on your own now are ya?
    Edited by Ahtu on May 17, 2020 9:18PM
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Who hurt thee, Ahtu? I didn’t know you’d miss us this badly.

• Ahtu
    Ahtu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Who hurt thee, Ahtu? I didn’t know you’d miss us this badly.

Many people, but that's not the point. I am hurt that you would make Methuselah, an EP legend, join AD and make me have to kill him, along with all the other EP players who's blood runs true red. I take no enjoyment out of killing them.

This may not be 2016 but with faction locks you do have a responsiblity for faction balance. As you said yourself, DC don't have the numbers. You can fix that, if you truly have total control over your members' wills.
    Edited by Ahtu on May 17, 2020 9:28PM
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    DC has the numbers, they’re just elsewhere at the moment. Who knows, we may eventually go DC again one day. Advantage of our setup is having characters on all factions. But if we let the whims of population fluctuations control us we will be moving everywhere like crazy and that’s not sustainable.

Y’all have plenty of guilds. You have multiple groups our size, plus well-made high tier groups like Drac, Tyr, CB, Vanguard, etc. You guys are fine, as campaign scores for the last year can evidence.

The only real missing factor here is DC abandoning the main campaign last month.

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Lol dc was so busy failing at Chal that they lost all 3 scrolls and didn't even cap Chal

comments like this makes me think I'm in the wrong campaign. We have had EP scroll at ales for a few hours now and we have our scrolls. Is this thread for Gray Host PC/NA?

• Heimpai
    Heimpai
    ✭✭✭✭✭

comments like this makes me think I'm in the wrong campaign. We have had EP scroll at ales for a few hours now and we have our scrolls. Is this thread for Gray Host PC/NA?

Or maybe look at the post that were replied to and realize it isn't about right now
  • Ahtu
    Ahtu
    ✭✭✭✭

We're talking about what happened this morning at 1 AM EST Emily. I will admit it was rather hilarious DC took Arrius KC and BRK along with their scroll at BRK and Chim scroll while AD dethroned at took their Mnem scroll at Chal right after I logged out while EP was stacked at Drake defending from AD.

Well at least we have Drake and Farra am I right?!?!?! I will be having a little chat with our leadership that takes over after I leave in the morning. It doesn't help that our Emperor is a potato.
    Edited by Ahtu on May 17, 2020 10:23PM
  • Ahtu
    Ahtu
    ✭✭✭✭
    DC has the numbers, they’re just elsewhere at the moment. Who knows, we may eventually go DC again one day. Advantage of our setup is having characters on all factions. But if we let the whims of population fluctuations control us we will be moving everywhere like crazy and that’s not sustainable.

Y’all have plenty of guilds. You have multiple groups our size, plus well-made high tier groups like Drac, Tyr, CB, Vanguard, etc. You guys are fine, as campaign scores for the last year can evidence.

The only real missing factor here is DC abandoning the main campaign last month.

Campaign scored have nothing to do with guilds that play during prime time, as you indicated in your previous post. Bottom line is DC is where the fights are, whether you can face it or not. The fact that you went AD is baffling to me and members of your raid.
    Edited by Ahtu on May 17, 2020 10:32PM
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

This is incorrect. we had an all vs all at Vlast. Performance was fine.
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This is incorrect. we had an all vs all at Vlast. Performance was fine.

Who won?
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭

EP +1000
    DC -1000
    AD -2000

The end.

All along when EP were pop locked. EP are a great target. They lead,/cap all the scrolls & emp/ most of their points come when they cowardly push during quiet hours for map control/ they all the time make aggrovating forum posts :)
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
This discussion has been closed.