The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Missing Bank Items, Bank Slots, & Skill Points

• Kord
    Kord
    Unstickied, eh? I've seen this tactic employed by free-to-play MMOs to bury threads that embarrassed them (e.g. War Thunder after the patch that made the game into a pay-to-win grindfest from a fun game).

Zenimax is just trying to sweep this PR disaster under the carpet. I'm surprised that they haven't deleted it and start banning anyone from posting who is unhappy about being lied to. That's probably next...

I would suggest that people take this to their Reddit, Facebook, Twitter and make sure to post about it on Metacritic. Don't let them get away with trying to duck and cover.
    Edited by Kord on April 19, 2014 12:02AM
  • Etchesketch
    Etchesketch
    ✭✭✭✭
    Salmonleap wrote: »
    Kilitar wrote: »
    I had bank bug, then received imperial edition content after each bank bug/reset (as many of others). Now my account was banned for "dupped imperial content" during my friday evening ESO session with my wife.

Great job ZOS!

@ZOS_GinaBruno, @ZOS_JessicaFolsom & @ZOS_PaulSage, if this is really happening, you need to get this issue under control right now, by which I mean two bloody weeks ago. Auto-banning people for getting duplicate Imperial Edition items when their bank reset is really unacceptable.

Did you not even bother to read the posts right above you?

This isn't true.

People were not banned because they got CE item dupes.

The number one rule of online gaming is now and has always been, Never play on Patch Day.
  • redferne.requiemneb18_ESO
    Are you telling me customer got ban for doing what is suggested in the patch note?
  • Etchesketch
    Etchesketch
    ✭✭✭✭
    Are you telling me customer got ban for doing what is suggested in the patch note?

No, it didn't happen. People grasped at the wrong straw.
    The number one rule of online gaming is now and has always been, Never play on Patch Day.
  • Thakaron
    Thakaron

No. As far as I can tell, there's no clear common event for the bans. They're very broad spectrum, likely overzealous programming of an attempt to get rid of spammers/dupers.

• redferne.requiemneb18_ESO

No, it didn't happen. People grasped at the wrong straw.

Ah... For a moment I thought this absolute failure got worst (because apparently it can).
  • wolfguard101
    wolfguard101
    ✭✭✭
    Still no reply my new tickets. Is anyone there Zenimax??

I have know doubt that they are all at home stuffing their faces with easter chocolate and patting themselves on the back with their overall awesomeness ..

Apparently Zenimax CS are up for an award for having the fastest resolve ticket time turnaround in any game ever...

Of course they do this by auto marking 95% of all tickets with this as they open them before cut pasting a funny short story about how the goblin king has raided your bank or Molag Baal has borrowed it to put down deposit on a nice condo outside daggerfall... That or they reach into the hat of lame and contradicting replies and choose a random response.

LOL.gif 18.9K
  • Knottypine
    Knottypine
    ✭✭✭
    jasoncyke wrote: »
    How is this thread not sticky?
    It is still a sticky situation for us.

It is no longer a sticky because it was addressed in the latest patch. People that have been effected previously should already have a support ticket in. If it's been closed, it can be reopened, and you can community through it. It should technically no longer be an issue for players as of today if they were not already effected by it. I am still waiting for rectification, but I have a ticket it for it.
    Kord wrote: »
    Zenimax is just trying to sweep this PR disaster under the carpet.

No, it is common practice to remove sticky threads that are no longer an issue after being fixed in a patch. As I mentioned above, players that have already submitted tickets will be fixed when they get to it.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Hey there, everyone. As you are aware, this week’s maintenance fixed the issue that caused some characters to lose purchased bank expansions, items in these slots, or skill points. If you were affected by this loss, please follow these steps:

If you haven’t submitted a ticket to our Support Team yet, please do so here: https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/ask

If you have already submitted a ticket but it was marked as Solved/Resolved, rest assured that your ticket will still be addressed--it is not closed. This messaging is for our own internal use, and does not affect the status of your ticket. If you want to ensure that your ticket is still in queue, you may reply to that email to update the ticket.

In both of these cases, please provide the following information to expedite the process:
    • UserID
    • Email address for your account
    • Character affected
    • What went missing (bank slots, items, gold, or skill points)

We're going to close this thread, but if you have any questions about this, please head to this thread. Thanks!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.