The Firesong DLC and Update 36 base game patch are now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 3:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 3, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 5, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 11:00AM EDT (15:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 5, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 11:00AM EDT (15:00 UTC)

Lopsided Victories (Gray Host) PC NA

  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A lot of my comments were deleted, I dont really think was baiting.

    Anyway; back to the topic at hand. There's lopsided victories and stacking more and more to one faction, and on prime time, go looking for a fight and it seems like there is only one or 2 at a time where all the stacks are. I mean I want large fights but its a big map and everything feels concentrated in 1 or 2 spots at a time. Can't help but think that even if the performance issues were resolved, if the game doesnt have major issues anyway, much worse than light and heavy attacks. Maybe if performance was fixed; the groups would fan out again, but I am doubting it.

    I preordered New World after resisting for so long just because I feel like the game is only a couple months away and they still are not solid on what its going to be outside of PvE and PVP sieges. Maybe thats enough.
  • Carespanker
    Carespanker
    ✭✭✭✭
    FENGRUSH wrote: »
    Not the ego-fueled RP herd that cant fight people at actual primetime because they want to zerg down ungrouped AD players to pretend they are "good fights" lol.

    This got linked in discord earlier. This is kind of humorous but you might need to take a break from your imaginary world.

    Do you want a solo fight carespanker, or do you want me to GvG some group? Both outcomes would lead to a victory in my column. So why are you saying the faction that's double teamed every day is 'zerging down ungrouped AD players'? You know my kill counter shows EP at the highest? You know when I actually come to cyro, I dethrone EP emps while AD hits our back keeps?

    The reality is this. You are the most common commodity on the battlefield. Common and without value. This is why you sit on here pretend you had any influence in this matter of 'defeating DC's.' I've asked any GM worth a damn in ep or ad. They said you're delusional and talking to yourself. DC is double teamed due to envy. I propose you continue the double team. You need 2 factions to stand up to DC.

    You cant stand up to anything by yourself and you never will. That's why you're still on EP talking to yourself.

    You honestly think this is about you or me? lol... This is the reality: https://imgur.com/a/mLnLreD

    Im giving you specifically a chance to change it, to help me save and rebalance this dying community instead of waiting for zos to make changes that will never come. Otherwise yeah, EP's just going to get bigger, AD's going to chill at second place, and you will continue to lose at all hours people are actually online. As stated before, this is my proposal,
    The original goal of the official discards was to fix pvp and rebalance the factions so naturally, I have a solution for us the community to fix this without the help of zos.. and you guys are prob not going to like it. First I'm going to have to say that our current path will kill our pvp community faster than zos; That path I'm referring to is the current forever stalemate between reds and blues that has kept DC in last, AD in second, and EP in first for the past 7 months. My plans(+ the population inc) for AD and EP to follow are going to keep DC in last as long as this grudge goes on which is bad for business.

    My proposal, for the sake of this game, is a compromise between our two parties. I will need @FENGRUSH and Homicide to go to AD (and ofc we can negotiate terms about that), that hype train will send plenty from all factions to the lowest pop faction because a migration that large would have never been done before. Meanwhile ill be heading to DC permanently with a large portion of EP guilds to cover the population loss effectively splitting ep's current numbers in half. Ive already worked this out with the leaders of AD and EP and they are okay with the decision. EP, in particular, are okay with helping DC as long as those two are not apart of it. Ofc this would lead to an immediate loss on ep's part considering the huge population drop and the fact that ide be playing against my own strategies on the map, but that's fine, EP had their time in the sun.

    So what do ya say? You can join this crazy tableturn of a plan and rebalance the factions or continue piledriving the NA pvp community into the ground with our stalemate. The choice is yours and I'm okay with either since ill win either way.

    Idgaf about your ego, whatever guild you msged out of the 58 currently on the OEPD, your rp, any particular plays you make while most people are at at work/at lunch/or are smart enough to just not log in at noon, or anything like that. I want to rebalance the factions and end EP's win streak for the good of the game. That won't happen till I can help DC, and that won't happen till AD is populated enough to be a threat and when DC is not catching the heat for actions said/done in the past. AD and EP will keep this up forever, the previous 7 months should have proven that enough. If you still don't understand that and still cant notice the decline involved with that then I'll just ask if you do again in another 7 months or send you a postcard if the game dies before then.

    Im not trying to fight you, I haven't helped directly in gray in months because it doesn't need it or want it. EP and AD are on autopilot at this point and its not planning on stopping or slowing down without change. Be that change with me because you're the only one with the influence that can or condemn the NA pvp community to perish over time. Those are your options and Im okay with either choice.
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    FENGRUSH wrote: »
    Not the ego-fueled RP herd that cant fight people at actual primetime because they want to zerg down ungrouped AD players to pretend they are "good fights" lol.
    Or do you want me to GvG some group? Both outcomes would lead to a victory in my column.

    @FENGRUSH I don't care about the discords but i'd be up to discuss having a GvG with your guys.
    Edited by Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO on March 25, 2020 3:52AM
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FENGRUSH wrote: »
    Not the ego-fueled RP herd that cant fight people at actual primetime because they want to zerg down ungrouped AD players to pretend they are "good fights" lol.
    Or do you want me to GvG some group? Both outcomes would lead to a victory in my column.

    @FENGRUSH I don't care about the discords but i'd be up to discuss having a GvG with your guys.

    giphy.gif
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  • midgetfromtheshire
    midgetfromtheshire
    ✭✭✭✭
    FENGRUSH wrote: »
    Not the ego-fueled RP herd that cant fight people at actual primetime because they want to zerg down ungrouped AD players to pretend they are "good fights" lol.

    This got linked in discord earlier. This is kind of humorous but you might need to take a break from your imaginary world.

    Do you want a solo fight carespanker, or do you want me to GvG some group? Both outcomes would lead to a victory in my column. So why are you saying the faction that's double teamed every day is 'zerging down ungrouped AD players'? You know my kill counter shows EP at the highest? You know when I actually come to cyro, I dethrone EP emps while AD hits our back keeps?

    The reality is this. You are the most common commodity on the battlefield. Common and without value. This is why you sit on here pretend you had any influence in this matter of 'defeating DC's.' I've asked any GM worth a damn in ep or ad. They said you're delusional and talking to yourself. DC is double teamed due to envy. I propose you continue the double team. You need 2 factions to stand up to DC.

    You cant stand up to anything by yourself and you never will. That's why you're still on EP talking to yourself.

    You honestly think this is about you or me? lol... This is the reality: https://imgur.com/a/mLnLreD

    Im giving you specifically a chance to change it, to help me save and rebalance this dying community instead of waiting for zos to make changes that will never come. Otherwise yeah, EP's just going to get bigger, AD's going to chill at second place, and you will continue to lose at all hours people are actually online. As stated before, this is my proposal,
    The original goal of the official discards was to fix pvp and rebalance the factions so naturally, I have a solution for us the community to fix this without the help of zos.. and you guys are prob not going to like it. First I'm going to have to say that our current path will kill our pvp community faster than zos; That path I'm referring to is the current forever stalemate between reds and blues that has kept DC in last, AD in second, and EP in first for the past 7 months. My plans(+ the population inc) for AD and EP to follow are going to keep DC in last as long as this grudge goes on which is bad for business.

    My proposal, for the sake of this game, is a compromise between our two parties. I will need @FENGRUSH and Homicide to go to AD (and ofc we can negotiate terms about that), that hype train will send plenty from all factions to the lowest pop faction because a migration that large would have never been done before. Meanwhile ill be heading to DC permanently with a large portion of EP guilds to cover the population loss effectively splitting ep's current numbers in half. Ive already worked this out with the leaders of AD and EP and they are okay with the decision. EP, in particular, are okay with helping DC as long as those two are not apart of it. Ofc this would lead to an immediate loss on ep's part considering the huge population drop and the fact that ide be playing against my own strategies on the map, but that's fine, EP had their time in the sun.

    So what do ya say? You can join this crazy tableturn of a plan and rebalance the factions or continue piledriving the NA pvp community into the ground with our stalemate. The choice is yours and I'm okay with either since ill win either way.

    Idgaf about your ego, whatever guild you msged out of the 58 currently on the OEPD, your rp, any particular plays you make while most people are at at work/at lunch/or are smart enough to just not log in at noon, or anything like that. I want to rebalance the factions and end EP's win streak for the good of the game. That won't happen till I can help DC, and that won't happen till AD is populated enough to be a threat and when DC is not catching the heat for actions said/done in the past. AD and EP will keep this up forever, the previous 7 months should have proven that enough. If you still don't understand that and still cant notice the decline involved with that then I'll just ask if you do again in another 7 months or send you a postcard if the game dies before then.

    Im not trying to fight you, I haven't helped directly in gray in months because it doesn't need it or want it. EP and AD are on autopilot at this point and its not planning on stopping or slowing down without change. Be that change with me because you're the only one with the influence that can or condemn the NA pvp community to perish over time. Those are your options and Im okay with either choice.

    So why not move to AD and bring the zerg with them? I mean you can still beat on DC.
    Get rid of faction locks.
  • Carespanker
    Carespanker
    ✭✭✭✭
    FENGRUSH wrote: »
    Not the ego-fueled RP herd that cant fight people at actual primetime because they want to zerg down ungrouped AD players to pretend they are "good fights" lol.

    This got linked in discord earlier. This is kind of humorous but you might need to take a break from your imaginary world.

    Do you want a solo fight carespanker, or do you want me to GvG some group? Both outcomes would lead to a victory in my column. So why are you saying the faction that's double teamed every day is 'zerging down ungrouped AD players'? You know my kill counter shows EP at the highest? You know when I actually come to cyro, I dethrone EP emps while AD hits our back keeps?

    The reality is this. You are the most common commodity on the battlefield. Common and without value. This is why you sit on here pretend you had any influence in this matter of 'defeating DC's.' I've asked any GM worth a damn in ep or ad. They said you're delusional and talking to yourself. DC is double teamed due to envy. I propose you continue the double team. You need 2 factions to stand up to DC.

    You cant stand up to anything by yourself and you never will. That's why you're still on EP talking to yourself.

    You honestly think this is about you or me? lol... This is the reality: https://imgur.com/a/mLnLreD

    Im giving you specifically a chance to change it, to help me save and rebalance this dying community instead of waiting for zos to make changes that will never come. Otherwise yeah, EP's just going to get bigger, AD's going to chill at second place, and you will continue to lose at all hours people are actually online. As stated before, this is my proposal,
    The original goal of the official discards was to fix pvp and rebalance the factions so naturally, I have a solution for us the community to fix this without the help of zos.. and you guys are prob not going to like it. First I'm going to have to say that our current path will kill our pvp community faster than zos; That path I'm referring to is the current forever stalemate between reds and blues that has kept DC in last, AD in second, and EP in first for the past 7 months. My plans(+ the population inc) for AD and EP to follow are going to keep DC in last as long as this grudge goes on which is bad for business.

    My proposal, for the sake of this game, is a compromise between our two parties. I will need @FENGRUSH and Homicide to go to AD (and ofc we can negotiate terms about that), that hype train will send plenty from all factions to the lowest pop faction because a migration that large would have never been done before. Meanwhile ill be heading to DC permanently with a large portion of EP guilds to cover the population loss effectively splitting ep's current numbers in half. Ive already worked this out with the leaders of AD and EP and they are okay with the decision. EP, in particular, are okay with helping DC as long as those two are not apart of it. Ofc this would lead to an immediate loss on ep's part considering the huge population drop and the fact that ide be playing against my own strategies on the map, but that's fine, EP had their time in the sun.

    So what do ya say? You can join this crazy tableturn of a plan and rebalance the factions or continue piledriving the NA pvp community into the ground with our stalemate. The choice is yours and I'm okay with either since ill win either way.

    Idgaf about your ego, whatever guild you msged out of the 58 currently on the OEPD, your rp, any particular plays you make while most people are at at work/at lunch/or are smart enough to just not log in at noon, or anything like that. I want to rebalance the factions and end EP's win streak for the good of the game. That won't happen till I can help DC, and that won't happen till AD is populated enough to be a threat and when DC is not catching the heat for actions said/done in the past. AD and EP will keep this up forever, the previous 7 months should have proven that enough. If you still don't understand that and still cant notice the decline involved with that then I'll just ask if you do again in another 7 months or send you a postcard if the game dies before then.

    Im not trying to fight you, I haven't helped directly in gray in months because it doesn't need it or want it. EP and AD are on autopilot at this point and its not planning on stopping or slowing down without change. Be that change with me because you're the only one with the influence that can or condemn the NA pvp community to perish over time. Those are your options and Im okay with either choice.

    So why not move to AD and bring the zerg with them? I mean you can still beat on DC.



    TxVixn wrote: »
    Am I missing something? Why should Fengrush and Homicide move to AD? Why don't you just move your 1/2 of EP group to AD? Wouldn't that be easiest and most logical answer?


    Because that wouldn't solve or change anything, both factions would continue to hate DC and keep dc in last and continue the imbalance. Thing is I already moved a few EP guilds to AD and the entire faction is completely fine with staying in second place and keeping EP in first place so long as DC is in last place. The current strats are ingrained to the smallest pug zergling and they haven't changed in half a year because they have no reason to because people just want to continue their grudge.

    They like their position, and all that would really do is make DC the new AD in the long run. Im not trying to kill the faction, continue to keep EP in first, make AD in first for a day, officially make team orange, or any of that. Im trying to help the bullied faction stop being the bullied faction so we can get back to being a competitive fvfvf.
    Edited by Carespanker on March 25, 2020 5:28AM
  • Nevidyra
    Nevidyra
    ✭✭✭✭
    FENGRUSH wrote: »
    Not the ego-fueled RP herd that cant fight people at actual primetime because they want to zerg down ungrouped AD players to pretend they are "good fights" lol.
    Or do you want me to GvG some group? Both outcomes would lead to a victory in my column.

    @FENGRUSH I don't care about the discords but i'd be up to discuss having a GvG with your guys.

    Fengrush isn't going to fight you Dracarys guys-- he'd get spanked after a single push.

    Regardless.. if it happens, I'd love to see it. DC is in last place again despite his claims of being the best in Cyrodiil.. and EP is in first.
    -PC/NA/AD-
    CP 1k+

    Immortal Redeemer [✅]
    Tick-Tock Tormentor [✅]
    Gryphon Heart [✅]
    Godslayer [WIP]
    Dawnbringer [N/A]

  • killimandrosb16_ESO
    killimandrosb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FENGRUSH wrote: »
    Not the ego-fueled RP herd that cant fight people at actual primetime because they want to zerg down ungrouped AD players to pretend they are "good fights" lol.
    Or do you want me to GvG some group? Both outcomes would lead to a victory in my column.

    @FENGRUSH I don't care about the discords but i'd be up to discuss having a GvG with your guys.

    Why didnt you guys participate in the GvG scrums organized some months ago?
  • xshatox
    xshatox
    ✭✭✭✭
    xshatox wrote: »
    xshatox wrote: »
    For several months EP has now zerged down the map at all times of the day and night. Is DC still the problem in cyrodiil? Were now where the normality is ep poplocked and dc/ad somewhere around 1-2 bars. Map all red too ofc. When do the players wake up and see the huge population imbalance is whats ruining cyrodiil? And start spreading out between the 3 factions sintead of stacking at ep. Now if you as an ad or dc bother tagging one resource, ep will be there with 20+ players. That means its as many dc players say in zonechat, pointless playing most of the time.

    Well its their sin that cause this problem. Its started when some of AD guilds have feud with casuals and some other guild and they moved to DC. When they move they only attacked AD and threatening to attack them until they quit, some DC not happy with this either because there is no opposition for EP. This went on for I think 2 months and some DC and AD casuals went to EP because they are sick of it. Some casual only want AP or tier 1 reward. Now I think those guild already cease hostility toward DC but the damage has already been done. This will probably going to be like this in the next few months.

    As for night caping I dont think they do it purposely well maybe some group but not all. EP has more japanese and aussie player followed by AD while DC has less. They do have different timezone so its inevitable that they will play outside NA primetime. I think yjr most effective solution would probably if they have asian server probably in singapore or taiwan. This will help ping and night caping problem.

    So, ep being poplocked most of the time vs 1 bar ad/dc is the fault of ad and dc? I see....I was going to reply something with head, butt and dark, but I will leave it. Lets just say I disagree with that logic.

    Read first paraghraph on how this thing started.

    Second paragraph for my personal opinion on possible stopping night capping.

    This my personal opinion and observasion as PVP’er. I am not responsible for your reading comprehension.

    Thats exactly what I did. You say DC being zerged down its their "sin" (which is an assumption based on a view being spread by certain EP pug generals trying to convince all DC is the really nasty ones and needs to be gatecamped), and follow up by some utter rubbish rumours about dc focusing only ad. Like a lot of EP players. This is absurd seing EP win the map and have the majority of the population for months now.

    Who is the culprits for this situation? Is it the 8 dc bothering to log in apart from prime-time? And do you really believe DC ONLY focus ad? Im curious as the pudding and its proof lies right ahead of you if you ever bother to check the reality within campaign score and population bars.

    Anyway I stopped playing mostly, so I cant say if things have changed lately. Last days of gaming I mostly found a roaming 25 man ep blob making sure dc and ad were without any keeps and kep at 1 bar.

    No, its not assumption. Its started 8 minths ago when 2 AD guilds move to DC and started those silly revenge. Now that DC strated attacking both side again the pops pug already moved to winning faction.

    Campaign not win by ball group guild and best player but best zone general and guild willing to organized pug into zerg. That is what EP have right know. EP have GAO, KUSH and ahtu, tweek, eithan whos organized these casuals.
  • biminirwb17_ESO
    biminirwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its not really off hours zergs, its off hours organisation. Low pop times are dominated by maybe 6 organised players. Organisation wins campaigns.
  • killimandrosb16_ESO
    killimandrosb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xshatox wrote: »
    xshatox wrote: »
    xshatox wrote: »
    For several months EP has now zerged down the map at all times of the day and night. Is DC still the problem in cyrodiil? Were now where the normality is ep poplocked and dc/ad somewhere around 1-2 bars. Map all red too ofc. When do the players wake up and see the huge population imbalance is whats ruining cyrodiil? And start spreading out between the 3 factions sintead of stacking at ep. Now if you as an ad or dc bother tagging one resource, ep will be there with 20+ players. That means its as many dc players say in zonechat, pointless playing most of the time.

    Well its their sin that cause this problem. Its started when some of AD guilds have feud with casuals and some other guild and they moved to DC. When they move they only attacked AD and threatening to attack them until they quit, some DC not happy with this either because there is no opposition for EP. This went on for I think 2 months and some DC and AD casuals went to EP because they are sick of it. Some casual only want AP or tier 1 reward. Now I think those guild already cease hostility toward DC but the damage has already been done. This will probably going to be like this in the next few months.

    As for night caping I dont think they do it purposely well maybe some group but not all. EP has more japanese and aussie player followed by AD while DC has less. They do have different timezone so its inevitable that they will play outside NA primetime. I think yjr most effective solution would probably if they have asian server probably in singapore or taiwan. This will help ping and night caping problem.

    So, ep being poplocked most of the time vs 1 bar ad/dc is the fault of ad and dc? I see....I was going to reply something with head, butt and dark, but I will leave it. Lets just say I disagree with that logic.

    Read first paraghraph on how this thing started.

    Second paragraph for my personal opinion on possible stopping night capping.

    This my personal opinion and observasion as PVP’er. I am not responsible for your reading comprehension.

    Thats exactly what I did. You say DC being zerged down its their "sin" (which is an assumption based on a view being spread by certain EP pug generals trying to convince all DC is the really nasty ones and needs to be gatecamped), and follow up by some utter rubbish rumours about dc focusing only ad. Like a lot of EP players. This is absurd seing EP win the map and have the majority of the population for months now.

    Who is the culprits for this situation? Is it the 8 dc bothering to log in apart from prime-time? And do you really believe DC ONLY focus ad? Im curious as the pudding and its proof lies right ahead of you if you ever bother to check the reality within campaign score and population bars.

    Anyway I stopped playing mostly, so I cant say if things have changed lately. Last days of gaming I mostly found a roaming 25 man ep blob making sure dc and ad were without any keeps and kep at 1 bar.

    No, its not assumption. Its started 8 minths ago when 2 AD guilds move to DC and started those silly revenge. Now that DC strated attacking both side again the pops pug already moved to winning faction.

    Campaign not win by ball group guild and best player but best zone general and guild willing to organized pug into zerg. That is what EP have right know. EP have GAO, KUSH and ahtu, tweek, eithan whos organized these casuals.

    Campaigns are won by off hours zergs nothing else.

    Thats what Im trying to point out. The poplocked EP population from mainly asia/oceania is winning the campaign. Not ahtus pugzerg, no matter how much he and ep would like that to be true. The moment these guys swap side, the victory goes elsewhere. the ep at prime time (although Ive seen the ahtu zerg starts very early, if Fengrush isnt on) is mostly creating insane lag- But they dont do much difference scorewise.

    And to be honest, AD last campaigns have been way more active up in EP territory. Adn as specified earlier,. I dont find majority of AD to be toxic or have a grudge. I find them to be mostly looking for as smooth fights as possible, hence avoiding the ep zergherders when theyre around.

    On a sidenote; Dracarys zerging with Kush now? Slightly amused, I think...
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    xshatox wrote: »
    xshatox wrote: »
    xshatox wrote: »
    For several months EP has now zerged down the map at all times of the day and night. Is DC still the problem in cyrodiil? Were now where the normality is ep poplocked and dc/ad somewhere around 1-2 bars. Map all red too ofc. When do the players wake up and see the huge population imbalance is whats ruining cyrodiil? And start spreading out between the 3 factions sintead of stacking at ep. Now if you as an ad or dc bother tagging one resource, ep will be there with 20+ players. That means its as many dc players say in zonechat, pointless playing most of the time.

    Well its their sin that cause this problem. Its started when some of AD guilds have feud with casuals and some other guild and they moved to DC. When they move they only attacked AD and threatening to attack them until they quit, some DC not happy with this either because there is no opposition for EP. This went on for I think 2 months and some DC and AD casuals went to EP because they are sick of it. Some casual only want AP or tier 1 reward. Now I think those guild already cease hostility toward DC but the damage has already been done. This will probably going to be like this in the next few months.

    As for night caping I dont think they do it purposely well maybe some group but not all. EP has more japanese and aussie player followed by AD while DC has less. They do have different timezone so its inevitable that they will play outside NA primetime. I think yjr most effective solution would probably if they have asian server probably in singapore or taiwan. This will help ping and night caping problem.

    So, ep being poplocked most of the time vs 1 bar ad/dc is the fault of ad and dc? I see....I was going to reply something with head, butt and dark, but I will leave it. Lets just say I disagree with that logic.

    Read first paraghraph on how this thing started.

    Second paragraph for my personal opinion on possible stopping night capping.

    This my personal opinion and observasion as PVP’er. I am not responsible for your reading comprehension.

    Thats exactly what I did. You say DC being zerged down its their "sin" (which is an assumption based on a view being spread by certain EP pug generals trying to convince all DC is the really nasty ones and needs to be gatecamped), and follow up by some utter rubbish rumours about dc focusing only ad. Like a lot of EP players. This is absurd seing EP win the map and have the majority of the population for months now.

    Who is the culprits for this situation? Is it the 8 dc bothering to log in apart from prime-time? And do you really believe DC ONLY focus ad? Im curious as the pudding and its proof lies right ahead of you if you ever bother to check the reality within campaign score and population bars.

    Anyway I stopped playing mostly, so I cant say if things have changed lately. Last days of gaming I mostly found a roaming 25 man ep blob making sure dc and ad were without any keeps and kep at 1 bar.

    No, its not assumption. Its started 8 minths ago when 2 AD guilds move to DC and started those silly revenge. Now that DC strated attacking both side again the pops pug already moved to winning faction.

    Campaign not win by ball group guild and best player but best zone general and guild willing to organized pug into zerg. That is what EP have right know. EP have GAO, KUSH and ahtu, tweek, eithan whos organized these casuals.

    Campaigns are won by off hours zergs nothing else.

    On a sidenote; Dracarys zerging with Kush now? Slightly amused, I think...


    Eh?
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Ahtu
    Ahtu
    ✭✭✭✭
    the ep at prime time (although Ive seen the ahtu zerg starts very early, if Fengrush isnt on) is mostly creating insane lag- But they dont do much difference scorewise.

    Eh?
  • ZOS_Volpe
    ZOS_Volpe
    admin
    Greetings,

    As this thread has continued to derail with baiting and flaming comments, despite our previous message, we have decided to close it down. When posting, we ask that Community members remain civil, constructive, and within the guidelines that we have in place. If there are any questions in regards to the rules, please feel free to review them here.

    Thank you for your understanding
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.