Maintenance for the week of December 5:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – December 5, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – December 7, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 11:00AM EST (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – December 7, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 11:00AM EST (16:00 UTC)

Lopsided Victories (Gray Host) PC NA

  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Cheeky Scroll Wars:
    Two days ago, March 16, DC grabbed both of AD's scrolls (and Ni Mohk) from EP keeps and DC placed them in Warden and Rayles. On that same day a few hours later, EP took DC's tri-keeps and stole all four scrolls within minutes of each other. I got a screenshot.

    rFPvi9d.jpg
    Edited by Dojohoda on March 19, 2020 12:43AM
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • adirondack
    adirondack
    ✭✭✭✭
    there is a population imbalance, partly due to when people play. But by and large there are more EP on the PC/NA Gray Host than the other factions. Generally. Not 100% EP has been winning because of this.

    Would be nice to see a few guilds move to DC or AD in the next campaign (only a few days away) to balance out the scores and make the competition more interesting.
    Ray
  • xshatox
    xshatox
    ✭✭✭✭
    adirondack wrote: »
    there is a population imbalance, partly due to when people play. But by and large there are more EP on the PC/NA Gray Host than the other factions. Generally. Not 100% EP has been winning because of this.

    Would be nice to see a few guilds move to DC or AD in the next campaign (only a few days away) to balance out the scores and make the competition more interesting.

    As long as not ball group guild who only care about farming pug.

    EP has guild (GAO, kush, etc) who play map and rally pug. Guild can only online few hours a day while pug always available, only need few guild member to turn this pug into big zerg, and EP guild very good and accomodating to casual and pve’rs.
  • killimandrosb16_ESO
    killimandrosb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For several months EP has now zerged down the map at all times of the day and night. Is DC still the problem in cyrodiil? Were now where the normality is ep poplocked and dc/ad somewhere around 1-2 bars. Map all red too ofc. When do the players wake up and see the huge population imbalance is whats ruining cyrodiil? And start spreading out between the 3 factions sintead of stacking at ep. Now if you as an ad or dc bother tagging one resource, ep will be there with 20+ players. That means its as many dc players say in zonechat, pointless playing most of the time.
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For several months EP has now zerged down the map at all times of the day and night. Is DC still the problem in cyrodiil? Were now where the normality is ep poplocked and dc/ad somewhere around 1-2 bars. Map all red too ofc. When do the players wake up and see the huge population imbalance is whats ruining cyrodiil? And start spreading out between the 3 factions sintead of stacking at ep. Now if you as an ad or dc bother tagging one resource, ep will be there with 20+ players. That means its as many dc players say in zonechat, pointless playing most of the time.

    People's noble causes are noble bullsh1+

    The only thing people care about is easy AP or kills. That's why most ball groups and zerglings have gone EP and why what's left of DC and AD attack each other rather than 2 or 3 ball groups plus a faction stack in EP.

    AD and DC numbers are even up because EP has run roughshod over most other campaigns as well
    Edited by technohic on March 20, 2020 4:16PM
  • Wing
    Wing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    technohic wrote: »
    For several months EP has now zerged down the map at all times of the day and night. Is DC still the problem in cyrodiil? Were now where the normality is ep poplocked and dc/ad somewhere around 1-2 bars. Map all red too ofc. When do the players wake up and see the huge population imbalance is whats ruining cyrodiil? And start spreading out between the 3 factions sintead of stacking at ep. Now if you as an ad or dc bother tagging one resource, ep will be there with 20+ players. That means its as many dc players say in zonechat, pointless playing most of the time.

    People's noble causes are noble bullsh1+

    The only thing people care about is easy AP or kills. That's why most ball groups and zerglings have gone EP and why what's left of DC and AD attack each other rather than 2 or 3 ball groups plus a faction stack in EP.

    AD and DC numbers are even up because EP has run roughshod over most other campaigns as well

    this reminds me of a classic wow server where horde won the war, so many were farming pvp that alliance started moving off the server to the point that its literally a horde only server, they won the war.

    EP and its players don't care about healthy pvp or balance, they just want to zerg and win. I watched a 1 bar DC get one of their gate keeps back (it was at that point their only keep) they had no scrolls, nothing, but got a keep back. . .EP zerg'd it down, for no other reason then to do so.

    this is something that realistically ZOS needs to fix at a core "how pvp works" level.
    ESO player since beta.
    full time subscriber.
    PC NA
    ( ^_^ )

    You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods -Xenogears
    DK one trick
  • killimandrosb16_ESO
    killimandrosb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wing wrote: »
    technohic wrote: »
    For several months EP has now zerged down the map at all times of the day and night. Is DC still the problem in cyrodiil? Were now where the normality is ep poplocked and dc/ad somewhere around 1-2 bars. Map all red too ofc. When do the players wake up and see the huge population imbalance is whats ruining cyrodiil? And start spreading out between the 3 factions sintead of stacking at ep. Now if you as an ad or dc bother tagging one resource, ep will be there with 20+ players. That means its as many dc players say in zonechat, pointless playing most of the time.

    People's noble causes are noble bullsh1+

    The only thing people care about is easy AP or kills. That's why most ball groups and zerglings have gone EP and why what's left of DC and AD attack each other rather than 2 or 3 ball groups plus a faction stack in EP.

    AD and DC numbers are even up because EP has run roughshod over most other campaigns as well

    this reminds me of a classic wow server where horde won the war, so many were farming pvp that alliance started moving off the server to the point that its literally a horde only server, they won the war.

    EP and its players don't care about healthy pvp or balance, they just want to zerg and win. I watched a 1 bar DC get one of their gate keeps back (it was at that point their only keep) they had no scrolls, nothing, but got a keep back. . .EP zerg'd it down, for no other reason then to do so.

    this is something that realistically ZOS needs to fix at a core "how pvp works" level.

    There are several DC players, again, going ep when this rounds up. So it wont be better. I asked a pretty well known streamer, who is going to go for emperor next round, if he found it challenging riding on the edge of the ep poplocked zerg demolishing all pvp action. He asked the other factions to get good and stop whining. "WWhy you come here into my stream and spread negativity? Its not my fault all of ep are zerging, so gtfo". I just then realized hes a jerk. At that point there were maybe 8-9 ad in the lakes. After him in particular and his friends had gatecamped ad for a couple of hour, he dares to dance on each and every one of them boasting about what a great pvp player he is.
    Btw. I am not ad, but it felt very awkward afor the ones watching "hey theyre cool about it" he said. How cool is it to be zerged down 95% of your gametime, no matter where you go. If its so cool, why dont you test it youself for a month? See how cool you can be about it? See how fun it is to tag any resource just to be swarmed by 25 ep "looking for pvp".
    Its easy, just move smewhere else on the map? No its not an option. I can ride wherever its possible, to tag a resource and maybe get a few ok fights. You were able to do that. I go to Farragut mine, cap it, 20 ep show up. I go to Drake, take a resource. Boom 25 ep.

    Cyrodiil at the hours where its playable, is dead. And its because of the poplocked ep, not the one bar ad or the one bar dc-
    Edited by killimandrosb16_ESO on March 21, 2020 2:14PM
  • xshatox
    xshatox
    ✭✭✭✭
    For several months EP has now zerged down the map at all times of the day and night. Is DC still the problem in cyrodiil? Were now where the normality is ep poplocked and dc/ad somewhere around 1-2 bars. Map all red too ofc. When do the players wake up and see the huge population imbalance is whats ruining cyrodiil? And start spreading out between the 3 factions sintead of stacking at ep. Now if you as an ad or dc bother tagging one resource, ep will be there with 20+ players. That means its as many dc players say in zonechat, pointless playing most of the time.

    Well its their sin that cause this problem. Its started when some of AD guilds have feud with casuals and some other guild and they moved to DC. When they move they only attacked AD and threatening to attack them until they quit, some DC not happy with this either because there is no opposition for EP. This went on for I think 2 months and some DC and AD casuals went to EP because they are sick of it. Some casual only want AP or tier 1 reward. Now I think those guild already cease hostility toward DC but the damage has already been done. This will probably going to be like this in the next few months.

    As for night caping I dont think they do it purposely well maybe some group but not all. EP has more japanese and aussie player followed by AD while DC has less. They do have different timezone so its inevitable that they will play outside NA primetime. I think yjr most effective solution would probably if they have asian server probably in singapore or taiwan. This will help ping and night caping problem.
  • midgetfromtheshire
    midgetfromtheshire
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is it the norm for emps these days to run from a 1v1 back into the safety of a zerg with all the scroll buffs. Granted they seemed keen to fight when it was a 4v1.
    Get rid of faction locks.
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Then I would call for those at ad and ep who want a FIGHT, to join DC, cause thats where theres PvP.

    Most of the people crying now wanted lock, now they got it. This is always the result of locked factions, but don't worry it used to be far worse. Just ask anyone how great locked factions were before lock was removed. 100+ v 4 to 8 players every day... At least proc sets aren't as bad as they used to be... Oh wait...
    Is it the norm for emps these days to run from a 1v1 back into the safety of a zerg with all the scroll buffs. Granted they seemed keen to fight when it was a 4v1.

    Yes. Every emperor for the past 2 years has been toilet paper quality on PC NA. And not the good toilet paper people are looking for.
    Edited by Kadoin on March 23, 2020 2:35AM
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ranger209 wrote: »
    idk wrote: »
    Ranger209 wrote: »
    idk wrote: »

    Also, to suggest faction lock has nothing to do with campaign scores is the same as saying that the campaign scores were never effected by the lack of faction lock.

    Without faction lock the score has no meaning whatsoever.

    With or without faction lock the score has no meaning. It is merely symbolic since the design of Cyrodiill is not intended to create a truly competitive.

    Heck, being on top of the leaderboard merely demonstrating the person was the most active, not the best skilled, says it all. The alliance that wins a campaign was just the one who was most active when it mattered most.

    It does not mean they played better when the numbers were more balanced or were more skilled. Just symbolic as the goal of Cyrodiil is to offer an open world PvP feel.

    It was designed to be competitive, but not in the way you are thinking. The competition isn't about who is the most skilled, nor individual battle results. Dueling and BG's are geared toward individual and small man competition. In Cyrodiil the competition is between the alliances and was designed and intended to be so. AvAvA is a different kind of competition than just straight up PvP. It's about map control over long periods of time. It is currently very flawed, and needs addressing, but the first step in addressing it was reinstituting faction locks to some degree. On an unlocked server you are right this type of competition cannot exist. AvAvA is meaningless when you can switch alliances. That type of competition goes out the door at that point.

    It was designed to have a sense of competitiveness but not truly competitive as there is no real control over the balance. Without such a restriction to create an actual balance, the idea of competitiveness is merely a disguise.

    It seems odd to suggest Cyrodiil is designed to be competitive PvP when you can have 100 players from one faction and 10 players split between the other two factions. That does not seem to be very competitive.
  • killimandrosb16_ESO
    killimandrosb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xshatox wrote: »
    For several months EP has now zerged down the map at all times of the day and night. Is DC still the problem in cyrodiil? Were now where the normality is ep poplocked and dc/ad somewhere around 1-2 bars. Map all red too ofc. When do the players wake up and see the huge population imbalance is whats ruining cyrodiil? And start spreading out between the 3 factions sintead of stacking at ep. Now if you as an ad or dc bother tagging one resource, ep will be there with 20+ players. That means its as many dc players say in zonechat, pointless playing most of the time.

    Well its their sin that cause this problem. Its started when some of AD guilds have feud with casuals and some other guild and they moved to DC. When they move they only attacked AD and threatening to attack them until they quit, some DC not happy with this either because there is no opposition for EP. This went on for I think 2 months and some DC and AD casuals went to EP because they are sick of it. Some casual only want AP or tier 1 reward. Now I think those guild already cease hostility toward DC but the damage has already been done. This will probably going to be like this in the next few months.

    As for night caping I dont think they do it purposely well maybe some group but not all. EP has more japanese and aussie player followed by AD while DC has less. They do have different timezone so its inevitable that they will play outside NA primetime. I think yjr most effective solution would probably if they have asian server probably in singapore or taiwan. This will help ping and night caping problem.

    So, ep being poplocked most of the time vs 1 bar ad/dc is the fault of ad and dc? I see....I was going to reply something with head, butt and dark, but I will leave it. Lets just say I disagree with that logic.
  • Heimpai
    Heimpai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xshatox wrote: »
    For several months EP has now zerged down the map at all times of the day and night. Is DC still the problem in cyrodiil? Were now where the normality is ep poplocked and dc/ad somewhere around 1-2 bars. Map all red too ofc. When do the players wake up and see the huge population imbalance is whats ruining cyrodiil? And start spreading out between the 3 factions sintead of stacking at ep. Now if you as an ad or dc bother tagging one resource, ep will be there with 20+ players. That means its as many dc players say in zonechat, pointless playing most of the time.

    Well its their sin that cause this problem. Its started when some of AD guilds have feud with casuals and some other guild and they moved to DC. When they move they only attacked AD and threatening to attack them until they quit, some DC not happy with this either because there is no opposition for EP. This went on for I think 2 months and some DC and AD casuals went to EP because they are sick of it. Some casual only want AP or tier 1 reward. Now I think those guild already cease hostility toward DC but the damage has already been done. This will probably going to be like this in the next few months.

    As for night caping I dont think they do it purposely well maybe some group but not all. EP has more japanese and aussie player followed by AD while DC has less. They do have different timezone so its inevitable that they will play outside NA primetime. I think yjr most effective solution would probably if they have asian server probably in singapore or taiwan. This will help ping and night caping problem.

    So, ep being poplocked most of the time vs 1 bar ad/dc is the fault of ad and dc? I see....I was going to reply something with head, butt and dark, but I will leave it. Lets just say I disagree with that logic.

    It's more of people swapping to the winning faction..ad won 2 in a row then they went dc and won 2 in a row and now it's back to ep..I'm not swapping to be locked out of all my characters but 1..nty
  • xshatox
    xshatox
    ✭✭✭✭
    xshatox wrote: »
    For several months EP has now zerged down the map at all times of the day and night. Is DC still the problem in cyrodiil? Were now where the normality is ep poplocked and dc/ad somewhere around 1-2 bars. Map all red too ofc. When do the players wake up and see the huge population imbalance is whats ruining cyrodiil? And start spreading out between the 3 factions sintead of stacking at ep. Now if you as an ad or dc bother tagging one resource, ep will be there with 20+ players. That means its as many dc players say in zonechat, pointless playing most of the time.

    Well its their sin that cause this problem. Its started when some of AD guilds have feud with casuals and some other guild and they moved to DC. When they move they only attacked AD and threatening to attack them until they quit, some DC not happy with this either because there is no opposition for EP. This went on for I think 2 months and some DC and AD casuals went to EP because they are sick of it. Some casual only want AP or tier 1 reward. Now I think those guild already cease hostility toward DC but the damage has already been done. This will probably going to be like this in the next few months.

    As for night caping I dont think they do it purposely well maybe some group but not all. EP has more japanese and aussie player followed by AD while DC has less. They do have different timezone so its inevitable that they will play outside NA primetime. I think yjr most effective solution would probably if they have asian server probably in singapore or taiwan. This will help ping and night caping problem.

    So, ep being poplocked most of the time vs 1 bar ad/dc is the fault of ad and dc? I see....I was going to reply something with head, butt and dark, but I will leave it. Lets just say I disagree with that logic.

    Read first paraghraph on how this thing started.

    Second paragraph for my personal opinion on possible stopping night capping.

    This my personal opinion and observasion as PVP’er. I am not responsible for your reading comprehension.
  • killimandrosb16_ESO
    killimandrosb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xshatox wrote: »
    xshatox wrote: »
    For several months EP has now zerged down the map at all times of the day and night. Is DC still the problem in cyrodiil? Were now where the normality is ep poplocked and dc/ad somewhere around 1-2 bars. Map all red too ofc. When do the players wake up and see the huge population imbalance is whats ruining cyrodiil? And start spreading out between the 3 factions sintead of stacking at ep. Now if you as an ad or dc bother tagging one resource, ep will be there with 20+ players. That means its as many dc players say in zonechat, pointless playing most of the time.

    Well its their sin that cause this problem. Its started when some of AD guilds have feud with casuals and some other guild and they moved to DC. When they move they only attacked AD and threatening to attack them until they quit, some DC not happy with this either because there is no opposition for EP. This went on for I think 2 months and some DC and AD casuals went to EP because they are sick of it. Some casual only want AP or tier 1 reward. Now I think those guild already cease hostility toward DC but the damage has already been done. This will probably going to be like this in the next few months.

    As for night caping I dont think they do it purposely well maybe some group but not all. EP has more japanese and aussie player followed by AD while DC has less. They do have different timezone so its inevitable that they will play outside NA primetime. I think yjr most effective solution would probably if they have asian server probably in singapore or taiwan. This will help ping and night caping problem.

    So, ep being poplocked most of the time vs 1 bar ad/dc is the fault of ad and dc? I see....I was going to reply something with head, butt and dark, but I will leave it. Lets just say I disagree with that logic.

    Read first paraghraph on how this thing started.

    Second paragraph for my personal opinion on possible stopping night capping.

    This my personal opinion and observasion as PVP’er. I am not responsible for your reading comprehension.

    Thats exactly what I did. You say DC being zerged down its their "sin" (which is an assumption based on a view being spread by certain EP pug generals trying to convince all DC is the really nasty ones and needs to be gatecamped), and follow up by some utter rubbish rumours about dc focusing only ad. Like a lot of EP players. This is absurd seing EP win the map and have the majority of the population for months now.

    Who is the culprits for this situation? Is it the 8 dc bothering to log in apart from prime-time? And do you really believe DC ONLY focus ad? Im curious as the pudding and its proof lies right ahead of you if you ever bother to check the reality within campaign score and population bars.

    Anyway I stopped playing mostly, so I cant say if things have changed lately. Last days of gaming I mostly found a roaming 25 man ep blob making sure dc and ad were without any keeps and kep at 1 bar.
  • Kamchuk
    Kamchuk
    ✭✭✭
    I have a potential idea on how to fix population imbalances -> lop-sided victories. (And I apologize if this has been mentioned before in earlier posts - I haven't had time to read every post). If for example - a faction is at 3 bars and another is at 1 bar, then the 1 bar faction automatically gets all their offensive and defensive stats increased by a large percentage. What that percentage should be would need to be tested in PTS but my initial thoughts are 20% increase per bar that the faction is at a disadvantage in population compared to another faction. Also make the keep walls and the NPCs guarding them stronger. If an EP 25 player group tries to take Ales, then the faction defending Ales could be successful with only half the players. If there is a small ball group of players on a low bar faction marauding around taking keeps and RSS, then it would take a very large group to eliminate them.

    I would prefer that performance and desync issues are fixed first, but this is "food for thought" as their second priority.

    PC/NA: Tarl Cabot of Portkar

    Always Have Been and Always Will Be: EP
  • killimandrosb16_ESO
    killimandrosb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kamchuk wrote: »
    I have a potential idea on how to fix population imbalances -> lop-sided victories. (And I apologize if this has been mentioned before in earlier posts - I haven't had time to read every post). If for example - a faction is at 3 bars and another is at 1 bar, then the 1 bar faction automatically gets all their offensive and defensive stats increased by a large percentage. What that percentage should be would need to be tested in PTS but my initial thoughts are 20% increase per bar that the faction is at a disadvantage in population compared to another faction. Also make the keep walls and the NPCs guarding them stronger. If an EP 25 player group tries to take Ales, then the faction defending Ales could be successful with only half the players. If there is a small ball group of players on a low bar faction marauding around taking keeps and RSS, then it would take a very large group to eliminate them.

    I would prefer that performance and desync issues are fixed first, but this is "food for thought" as their second priority.

    Thats something I have suggested for years. In stead the current system gives the 3 pop faction emp buffs, scroll buffs and all keep buffs....All ideas taken from old MMOs long gone and dead. The weak faction should be buffed, and the biggest faction debuffed. You own all scrolls, have emp and all keeps? Fine, eat this major defile and major fracture as well.
  • Carespanker
    Carespanker
    ✭✭✭✭
    The original goal of the official discards was to fix pvp and rebalance the factions so naturally, I have a solution for us the community to fix this without the help of zos.. and you guys are prob not going to like it. First I'm going to have to say that our current path will kill our pvp community faster than zos; That path I'm referring to is the current forever stalemate between reds and blues that has kept DC in last, AD in second, and EP in first for the past 7 months. My plans(+ the population inc) for AD and EP to follow are going to keep DC in last as long as this grudge goes on which is bad for business.

    My proposal, for the sake of this game, is a compromise between our two parties. I will need @FENGRUSH and Homicide to go to AD (and ofc we can negotiate terms about that), that hype train will send plenty from all factions to the lowest pop faction because a migration that large would have never been done before. Meanwhile ill be heading to DC permanently with a large portion of EP guilds to cover the population loss effectively splitting ep's current numbers in half. Ive already worked this out with the leaders of AD and EP and they are okay with the decision. EP, in particular, are okay with helping DC as long as those two are not apart of it. Ofc this would lead to an immediate loss on ep's part considering the huge population drop and the fact that ide be playing against my own strategies on the map, but that's fine, EP had their time in the sun.

    So what do ya say? You can join this crazy tableturn of a plan and rebalance the factions or continue piledriving the NA pvp community into the ground with our stalemate. The choice is yours and I'm okay with either since ill win either way.
  • midgetfromtheshire
    midgetfromtheshire
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kadoin wrote: »
    Then I would call for those at ad and ep who want a FIGHT, to join DC, cause thats where theres PvP.

    Most of the people crying now wanted lock, now they got it. This is always the result of locked factions, but don't worry it used to be far worse. Just ask anyone how great locked factions were before lock was removed. 100+ v 4 to 8 players every day... At least proc sets aren't as bad as they used to be... Oh wait...
    Is it the norm for emps these days to run from a 1v1 back into the safety of a zerg with all the scroll buffs. Granted they seemed keen to fight when it was a 4v1.

    Yes. Every emperor for the past 2 years has been toilet paper quality on PC NA. And not the good toilet paper people are looking for.

    Yeah watched this EP emp hide on the wall in an unflagged keep throwing down negates on siege. Lol emps are supposed to be able to 1vx or small man.
    Edited by midgetfromtheshire on March 24, 2020 4:41PM
    Get rid of faction locks.
  • TxVixn
    TxVixn
    Soul Shriven
    Am I missing something? Why should Fengrush and Homicide move to AD? Why don't you just move your 1/2 of EP group to AD? Wouldn't that be easiest and most logical answer?


  • Carespanker
    Carespanker
    ✭✭✭✭
    TxVixn wrote: »
    Am I missing something? Why should Fengrush and Homicide move to AD? Why don't you just move your 1/2 of EP group to AD? Wouldn't that be easiest and most logical answer?


    Because that wouldn't solve or change anything, both factions would continue to hate DC and keep dc in last and continue the imbalance. Thing is I already moved a few EP guilds to AD and the entire faction is completely fine with staying in second place and keeping EP in first place so long as DC is in last place. The current starts are ingrained to the smallest pug zergling and they haven't changed in half a year because they have no reason to because people just want to continue their grudge.
  • killimandrosb16_ESO
    killimandrosb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think majority of ad are cool with dc. They just dont have the numbers to do anything most of the time, so to find some meaninful fights, they will hit dc. The whole hate the dc thing, is something you have invented. And the falldown started when the ep guilds who demolished noCP went CP cause there were no ad or dc left, increasing the ep population 24%7 to 3 bars minimum.
    Then ye, there are some, like yourself, who cant win fights on even terms, so they triple the numbers.
  • Carespanker
    Carespanker
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think majority of ad are cool with dc. They just dont have the numbers to do anything most of the time, so to find some meaninful fights, they will hit dc. The whole hate the dc thing, is something you have invented. And the falldown started when the ep guilds who demolished noCP went CP cause there were no ad or dc left, increasing the ep population 24%7 to 3 bars minimum.
    Then ye, there are some, like yourself, who cant win fights on even terms, so they triple the numbers.

    Ya wanna come in the AD discord and ask how they feel about that? lol. Its not something I fabricated, they hate DC because you know who went there, paired up with the #1 pvp streamer in eso, to gate his own faction till they quit. All I did was capitalize on their unified hate and used it to bring the faction together... which is poetic justice that the person who left because the faction wasn't unified ended up being the reason why they joined together.

    Also Im a solo player fyi, always have been. Don't call me for zerging when I never group lol.
  • thegreat_one
    thegreat_one
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would like someone to Home on to the alliances and get like 100 AP, so get near the bottom of the leaderboards. That will tell u how many people are on each side.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    Hello everyone,

    Recently we've had to remove a few posts for baiting and flaming, content that is against the Forum Rules. For further posts please be sure to stay constructive and respectful to avoid thread derailment.

    Thank you for understanding.
    Staff Post
  • killimandrosb16_ESO
    killimandrosb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think majority of ad are cool with dc. They just dont have the numbers to do anything most of the time, so to find some meaninful fights, they will hit dc. The whole hate the dc thing, is something you have invented. And the falldown started when the ep guilds who demolished noCP went CP cause there were no ad or dc left, increasing the ep population 24%7 to 3 bars minimum.
    Then ye, there are some, like yourself, who cant win fights on even terms, so they triple the numbers.

    Ya wanna come in the AD discord and ask how they feel about that? lol. Its not something I fabricated, they hate DC because you know who went there, paired up with the #1 pvp streamer in eso, to gate his own faction till they quit. All I did was capitalize on their unified hate and used it to bring the faction together... which is poetic justice that the person who left because the faction wasn't unified ended up being the reason why they joined together.

    Also Im a solo player fyi, always have been. Don't call me for zerging when I never group lol.

    I think youre delusional. You probably got some friends over to your discord from ayreens army or whatever its called, who broke free from Homicide. rest of ad seems pretty cool to me. I never get Tbags or hatetells from them. Same as when you call dc sheep. That tells me a lot about your bias. I dont think DC want you. Go AD with your elite guild if its so monstrously good it would solve a lot. the problem righjt now is not your weird world view, its the poplocked ep vs the very few ad and dc remaining. I doubt very much most of the players on ad and ep care about your dc vendetta. And that little story about dc going ad only is just sad.

    Can I ask you which amazing pvp guild you represent and who you are?

    Coming from EU, and having odd playtimes, what I see on ep, are a lot of asian players. Really a lot. If you funnel some ep players to ad or dc during prime time that wont mean anything. Because when prime time hits, ep has already been poplocked and closing the map for many hours. The huge problem is the poplock when ad and dc are at one bar, in odd hours. Those players will never leave ep. And those are the ones driving casuals away from dc or ad. When its primetime lag makes the game *** anyways, and the population is more close numberwise.
    Edited by killimandrosb16_ESO on March 24, 2020 10:13PM
  • Carespanker
    Carespanker
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think majority of ad are cool with dc. They just dont have the numbers to do anything most of the time, so to find some meaninful fights, they will hit dc. The whole hate the dc thing, is something you have invented. And the falldown started when the ep guilds who demolished noCP went CP cause there were no ad or dc left, increasing the ep population 24%7 to 3 bars minimum.
    Then ye, there are some, like yourself, who cant win fights on even terms, so they triple the numbers.

    Ya wanna come in the AD discord and ask how they feel about that? lol. Its not something I fabricated, they hate DC because you know who went there, paired up with the #1 pvp streamer in eso, to gate his own faction till they quit. All I did was capitalize on their unified hate and used it to bring the faction together... which is poetic justice that the person who left because the faction wasn't unified ended up being the reason why they joined together.

    Also Im a solo player fyi, always have been. Don't call me for zerging when I never group lol.

    I think youre delusional. You probably got some friends over to your discord from ayreens army or whatever its called, who broke free from Homicide. rest of ad seems pretty cool to me. I never get Tbags or hatetells from them. Same as when you call dc sheep. That tells me a lot about your bias. I dont think DC want you. Go AD with your elite guild if its so monstrously good it would solve a lot. the problem righjt now is not your weird world view, its the poplocked ep vs the very few ad and dc remaining. I doubt very much most of the players on ad and ep care about your dc vendetta. And that little story about dc going ad only is just sad.

    Can I ask you which amazing pvp guild you represent and who you are?

    Coming from EU, and having odd playtimes, what I see on ep, are a lot of asian players. Really a lot. If you funnel some ep players to ad or dc during prime time that wont mean anything. Because when prime time hits, ep has already been poplocked and closing the map for many hours. The huge problem is the poplock when ad and dc are at one bar, in odd hours. Those players will never leave ep. And those are the ones driving casuals away from dc or ad. When its primetime lag makes the game *** anyways, and the population is more close numberwise.

    I don't have a pvp guild, or even a small group to pvp with and never have. Otherwise I would have a bias or loyalties or something for people to tie to. You're just making up stuff about me to give you a reason to hate me at this point lol. If I go ad (which I already have done in the past) it wouldn't change a thing lmao. Like told ya, they just follow the plan set in October/November of 2019 and they will not change it because all parties involved are okay with the results which is why I want to change it and why I want to help DC because a repeat of the same results forever is not good for the game. Its not competitive if the results never change and the results will not change until both sides of this spectrum do.
  • killimandrosb16_ESO
    killimandrosb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, for starters hating DC and calling them sheep, is not a very good start on your dc endeavours. Just saying. And thats my main issue with you. Second, imagine you can step in here and decide that Fengrush must quit (and calling out his guild/group mindless sheep is a pretty straight huge insult) or Homicide must go ad for the sanity of the server is straight up mad talk. Who are you to do such a thing? The problem isnt the population at prime time, and the ep haters being slapped around by him at that point, the problem is the huge imbalance in the off hours. And I am pretty confident you cant make those huge asian ep groups go ad or dc.
    Ypu stop talking *** about DC players and leave that grudge first of all dc players might take you serious. I dont think any DC player want that ep blob over to dc. We want decent pvp, in cyrodiil.
  • thegreat_one
    thegreat_one
    ✭✭✭✭
    We dont need ep blob, we need to know how to kill ep blob.
  • Carespanker
    Carespanker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Again, the grudge aint mine, its the other factions, and they can and will continue this till they no longer have a reason to because it works. Its out of my hands which is why it hasn't changed. There's only one Asian guild on gray host EP and they are just pug wranglers scooping up aussie faction hoppers.

    Im not calling dc sheep, im calling the cult a bunch of sheep because that's what they are lol. If my primetime revolved around when 1 person was on to lead me around the map ide be a sheep too, but frankly I like to make my own decisions. There are other guilds on DC that don't deserve whats going on to their faction because of the actions of others and those are the people who deserve help and the people I want to help most out of this. Not the ego-fueled RP herd that cant fight people at actual primetime because they want to zerg down ungrouped AD players to pretend they are "good fights" lol. There are plenty of reasons to hate ya off that last sentence alone and if I actually did have a side to take here Ide just full force these 2 factions DC till they all quit but I don't want to because eliminating competition entirely is unhealthy for the pvp community and what started this grudge in the first place.

    Ya misunderstand my role here, I don't lead the zergs or the groups, or anything like that. I moderate the factions, campaigns, and players actions to give news reports followed by the best course of action following that to the directly to the GM's and raid leads to go where they need to be for the best results. They want to do X and ill tell them how to do it the most efficient way and they do so. Atm, both factions GM's want to make sure DC doesn't win because of the actions of 2 people they never liked spouting propaganda so I gave them the best way to do so without collusion. That will not change until they no longer have a reason to want that. Which brings us back to the beginning of the same loop we did about 4 times now. Lol.
    We dont need ep blob, we need to know how to kill ep blob.
    I can kill the EP blob because I made the EP blob lol.

This discussion has been closed.