The Firesong DLC and Update 36 base game patch are now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 3:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 3, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 5, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 11:00AM EDT (15:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 5, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 11:00AM EDT (15:00 UTC)

Lopsided Victories (Gray Host) PC NA

  • killimandrosb16_ESO
    killimandrosb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

    Idc whos zerging because every faction zergs, and every faction teams up against the other when given enough reason. Trust I've been to all three, but the difference between AD and EP vs DC zerging is mr fanboi, is that EP and AD play to win while DC plays because your idol's former gm got bullied off his own faction (for zerging too hard in the wrong direction lol). If he really wanted "good fights" he'd fight the winners in primetime instead of zerging down groupless pugs at noon against the lowest pop faction before anyone gets home from work. Regardless, no one is telling you to be a streamer sheep... to all dc reading this do your faction a favor and #UnfollowHisStream, following streamers around is bad for dc and bad for the game's performance.[/quote]

    What the heck are you on about? IF said person smack you around for an hour or two, three or four times a week, then waht? DC is being smacked around by ad and ep the rest of the time. Cant you see for yourself what a self pretetious little ass you are, demanding DC to willingly be two factioned 24 hours for YOUR pleasure? And those few hours a week the satisfaction YOU get by absolutely demolishing DC with numbers is what you whine about? I must ask you, is it the typical envy of not being considered at ALL which drives you into this crusade against ONE player? Why dont you complain about Dracarys? Their group does way more *** exclusively against DC, while AD hits rest of whatever dc has left? Youre the prime example I was talking about when I said some ought to take a long deep look at what themself are doing. Do you think DC finds it funny being gated 20 hours of the day? Do you think AD and EP will stop that if said streamer youre so envious about stops playing? I dont, cause facts prove when he is NOT playing, BOTH ep and ad WILL go directly to DC. and THATS the empthome, the definition of your being a hypocrite. Take a look at the map I posted 3 posts above. looks ok to you?

    Edit; and if youre worried about the games performance, stop tri factioning Glademist. Tell ahtu to split his zerg. Pass Niben river. All those will effect the performance much more than his 15-20 man group.,
    Edited by killimandrosb16_ESO on February 10, 2020 4:40PM
  • Heimpai
    Heimpai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    technohic wrote: »
    This is Kaal right now. This is how DC is zerging the map?

    https://imgshare.io/image/screenshot-20200210-170527.Lw9oF

    This is more or less how map looks like during the off hours. When afternoon NA kick in, AD gets back their scrolls, and keeps up to Sejanus. Theres rarely any fights cross Niben river. Then during prime time, we get the *** all tree factions stacking at Glademist-lag. Unless F balances the map for DC just before he logs off. Then, what happens? half an hour later, were all back at Glademist.

    LOL Hilarious. I play prime time and have no idea what goes on through the day as probably most who are on then dont; but seeing this, and yet AD is mad at DC?

    This really is about the Aldmeri Dramaqueens doing what they do. Even the group they have the biggest beef with on DC is really an AD guild that flipped over.

    The map never looks like this, unlike the whiner above this is my prime so I actually know..this is what happens when DC's zergs start to lose and they log...

    That score? Is an inflation from DC's ego trip about gating ad and losing their own keeps to EP without defending them for at least the first 2 weeks of this camp and the previous
    Edited by Heimpai on February 10, 2020 4:42PM
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm not sure the unfollow his stream hashtag on an ESO forum is going to do much for you. That's not really how things work. You can go ahead and check my follower growth to see how that's working out for you. What would be interesting to know is what you find bad about a streamer, or have you been steamrolled one too many times on stream?


    There seems to be a misconception in this thread we only fight AD, and we gate them repeatedly and just sit there. The times we've gone south is usually a scroll or to open gates for when the hammer spawns. AD always sits inside the gate with the hammer, this is well known.

    The idea that we rarely fight EP is pretty silly. The reality is my group and all of DC fight EP more than AD does. Because AD is never fighting AD really until prime time when they want to snag some empty keeps. Even the EP will be well aware that they have to fight DC more often than AD. EP gets dethroned by DC, not by AD. I am usually pushing around the ring dethroning emps. And yes, I will lead the faction to do so. When we get on, EP will have emp, scrolls, and more pop. By the time they are dethroned, factions are usually matched or greater in our favor because EP are logging off, and they are not fighting.

    People like easy AP, easy fights, not much challenge. This is common in all opponents. When Im online during the weekday, we are unmatched on numbers. This is not a matter of bragging, but a matter of reality. The only thing that slows us down is lag - and that happens around the time ahtu forms up a few raids.

    People dont like this reality, but Id advise making better groups rather than logging out when competition comes your way. Otherwise, we will hold true to the statement that we are the dominant force when the orcs take the field. You can continue to discredit it with 'zerging' - but not a single one of those guys who ever cry out are willing to take an even fight. Its easier to say someone zerged you than to prove yourself. And that is likely the cause of a lot of this behavior. Envy from folks like the poster above.
  • killimandrosb16_ESO
    killimandrosb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [.[/quote]
    AD dethroned EP at brk yesterday while you lost the hammer at Arrius, grats btw[/quote]

    He wasnt on when that happened. It was DC who lost the hammer.
  • killimandrosb16_ESO
    killimandrosb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heimpai wrote: »
    technohic wrote: »
    This is Kaal right now. This is how DC is zerging the map?

    https://imgshare.io/image/screenshot-20200210-170527.Lw9oF

    This is more or less how map looks like during the off hours. When afternoon NA kick in, AD gets back their scrolls, and keeps up to Sejanus. Theres rarely any fights cross Niben river. Then during prime time, we get the *** all tree factions stacking at Glademist-lag. Unless F balances the map for DC just before he logs off. Then, what happens? half an hour later, were all back at Glademist.

    LOL Hilarious. I play prime time and have no idea what goes on through the day as probably most who are on then dont; but seeing this, and yet AD is mad at DC?

    This really is about the Aldmeri Dramaqueens doing what they do. Even the group they have the biggest beef with on DC is really an AD guild that flipped over.

    The map never looks like this, unlike the whiner above this is my prime so I actually know..this is what happens when DC's zergs start to lose and they log...

    That score? Is an inflation from DC's ego trip about gating ad and losing their own keeps to EP without defending them for at least the first 2 weeks of this camp and the previous

    What do you mean the map never looks like this? Does the scrolls magically ALL end up in EPs hands before prime time? Theres even a picture PROVING the point.

    Edit; do you REALLY believe yourself when you claim ALL DC ONLY go for ad? What IS this shi, I mean come on!!
    Edited by killimandrosb16_ESO on February 10, 2020 4:55PM
  • Heimpai
    Heimpai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heimpai wrote: »
    technohic wrote: »
    This is Kaal right now. This is how DC is zerging the map?

    https://imgshare.io/image/screenshot-20200210-170527.Lw9oF

    This is more or less how map looks like during the off hours. When afternoon NA kick in, AD gets back their scrolls, and keeps up to Sejanus. Theres rarely any fights cross Niben river. Then during prime time, we get the *** all tree factions stacking at Glademist-lag. Unless F balances the map for DC just before he logs off. Then, what happens? half an hour later, were all back at Glademist.

    LOL Hilarious. I play prime time and have no idea what goes on through the day as probably most who are on then dont; but seeing this, and yet AD is mad at DC?

    This really is about the Aldmeri Dramaqueens doing what they do. Even the group they have the biggest beef with on DC is really an AD guild that flipped over.

    The map never looks like this, unlike the whiner above this is my prime so I actually know..this is what happens when DC's zergs start to lose and they log...

    That score? Is an inflation from DC's ego trip about gating ad and losing their own keeps to EP without defending them for at least the first 2 weeks of this camp and the previous

    What do you mean the map never looks like this? Does the scrolls magically ALL end up in EPs hands before prime time? Theres even a picture PROVING the point.

    And there's already been pictures posted proving my point
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Heimpai wrote: »
    FENGRUSH wrote: »
    I'm not sure the unfollow his stream hashtag on an ESO forum is going to do much for you. That's not really how things work. You can go ahead and check my follower growth to see how that's working out for you. What would be interesting to know is what you find bad about a streamer, or have you been steamrolled one too many times on stream?


    There seems to be a misconception in this thread we only fight AD, and we gate them repeatedly and just sit there. The times we've gone south is usually a scroll or to open gates for when the hammer spawns. AD always sits inside the gate with the hammer, this is well known.

    The idea that we rarely fight EP is pretty silly. The reality is my group and all of DC fight EP more than AD does. Because AD is never fighting AD really until prime time when they want to snag some empty keeps. Even the EP will be well aware that they have to fight DC more often than AD. EP gets dethroned by DC, not by AD. I am usually pushing around the ring dethroning emps. And yes, I will lead the faction to do so. When we get on, EP will have emp, scrolls, and more pop. By the time they are dethroned, factions are usually matched or greater in our favor because EP are logging off, and they are not fighting.

    People like easy AP, easy fights, not much challenge. This is common in all opponents. When Im online during the weekday, we are unmatched on numbers. This is not a matter of bragging, but a matter of reality. The only thing that slows us down is lag - and that happens around the time ahtu forms up a few raids.

    People dont like this reality, but Id advise making better groups rather than logging out when competition comes your way. Otherwise, we will hold true to the statement that we are the dominant force when the orcs take the field. You can continue to discredit it with 'zerging' - but not a single one of those guys who ever cry out are willing to take an even fight. Its easier to say someone zerged you than to prove yourself. And that is likely the cause of a lot of this behavior. Envy from folks like the poster above.
    AD dethroned EP at brk yesterday while you lost the hammer at Arrius, grats btw

    Do you think Im online on this campaign at every moment influencing every decision? It appears the terror of the orc army has sunk deep within our enemy.

    AD has never dethroned anything on their own. It sounds like EP was fighting DC while you PvDoored a keep. Probably were promptly removed from BRK by DC or EP right after lol.
  • killimandrosb16_ESO
    killimandrosb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heimpai wrote: »
    Heimpai wrote: »
    technohic wrote: »
    This is Kaal right now. This is how DC is zerging the map?

    https://imgshare.io/image/screenshot-20200210-170527.Lw9oF

    This is more or less how map looks like during the off hours. When afternoon NA kick in, AD gets back their scrolls, and keeps up to Sejanus. Theres rarely any fights cross Niben river. Then during prime time, we get the *** all tree factions stacking at Glademist-lag. Unless F balances the map for DC just before he logs off. Then, what happens? half an hour later, were all back at Glademist.

    LOL Hilarious. I play prime time and have no idea what goes on through the day as probably most who are on then dont; but seeing this, and yet AD is mad at DC?

    This really is about the Aldmeri Dramaqueens doing what they do. Even the group they have the biggest beef with on DC is really an AD guild that flipped over.

    The map never looks like this, unlike the whiner above this is my prime so I actually know..this is what happens when DC's zergs start to lose and they log...

    That score? Is an inflation from DC's ego trip about gating ad and losing their own keeps to EP without defending them for at least the first 2 weeks of this camp and the previous

    What do you mean the map never looks like this? Does the scrolls magically ALL end up in EPs hands before prime time? Theres even a picture PROVING the point.

    And there's already been pictures posted proving my point

    Can you explain this to me; IF DC zergs the map, HOW COME, EP has had all the scrolls come prime time for several months? HOW COME they always win the campaign by a large margin? Are you seriously so deluded you dont see this?
  • nsmurfer
    nsmurfer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello there, sorry for party rockin.

    Long story short, winning is boring because DC has a never-ending grudge with AD for being meanies to some guild that left ad and threatened to "gate them till they quit" instead of attacking first place.... like at all. Soooo yeah It is pretty boring but its not ep's fault, its due to dc's fav streamer and his sidekick zergling blindly leading DC into the lowest pop faction and still getting last place. Thankfully though it seems dc's pepega stream sheep are headed to daan to flood it for blue just like how ad did for laat when that went non-locked. Should make things realllll interesting alright....

    I will say this say as a DC main, screw Homicide.
  • Carespanker
    Carespanker
    ✭✭✭✭

    Heimpai wrote: »
    Heimpai wrote: »
    technohic wrote: »
    This is Kaal right now. This is how DC is zerging the map?

    https://imgshare.io/image/screenshot-20200210-170527.Lw9oF

    This is more or less how map looks like during the off hours. When afternoon NA kick in, AD gets back their scrolls, and keeps up to Sejanus. Theres rarely any fights cross Niben river. Then during prime time, we get the *** all tree factions stacking at Glademist-lag. Unless F balances the map for DC just before he logs off. Then, what happens? half an hour later, were all back at Glademist.

    LOL Hilarious. I play prime time and have no idea what goes on through the day as probably most who are on then dont; but seeing this, and yet AD is mad at DC?

    This really is about the Aldmeri Dramaqueens doing what they do. Even the group they have the biggest beef with on DC is really an AD guild that flipped over.

    The map never looks like this, unlike the whiner above this is my prime so I actually know..this is what happens when DC's zergs start to lose and they log...

    That score? Is an inflation from DC's ego trip about gating ad and losing their own keeps to EP without defending them for at least the first 2 weeks of this camp and the previous

    What do you mean the map never looks like this? Does the scrolls magically ALL end up in EPs hands before prime time? Theres even a picture PROVING the point.

    And there's already been pictures posted proving my point

    Can you explain this to me; IF DC zergs the map, HOW COME, EP has had all the scrolls come prime time for several months? HOW COME they always win the campaign by a large margin? Are you seriously so deluded you dont see this?

    Because playing for sheepherders is playing to lose. You don't understand, I really do want tri- faction pvp at some point, which is why I want DC to get better and actually try to play the map again instead of going after the lowest pop faction in off hours as "good fights". Losing is losing DC, please stop lying to yourselves.
    Edited by Carespanker on February 10, 2020 5:04PM
  • killimandrosb16_ESO
    killimandrosb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

    Take a look at the map I posted 3 posts above. looks ok to you?
    Ofc it is, I did it lol, as did the rest of EP because we play to win., btw regardless of ep's infrastructure in the official coords or our tryhardy nature when it comes to competitive play, the main reason EP is top by so much is because we've been completely ignored. Every day goes like this, (and trust me I monitor the map every single day to give news reports for the official discords) [Insert sheepherder name here] wakes up, b lines for AD unless blue scrolls are missing and proceeds to gate AD as much as AD will allow from noon to 5pm est. Then he logs off "due to lag" and the organized groups come in to start their day already on dc back keeps because dc ignored EP the entire time to gate AD for a grudge. I wish your comment about wrecking EP and AD for a few hours a day was true but sadly in reality i haven't not pvd'd up to glade in 4 months since sheepherder's AD gating fetish.

    The main reason why youre on top, is cause you zerg the maps at weird hours. As is the fact in ALL campaigns in elder scrolls online. BUT, when a challenge appears, preventing you from pvd, you always get mad about it, calling insults, asking for the annoyance to be removed from the game. DC fighst ep way more than they fight AD. Bringing DC guilds into the discussion and trying to make them culprits is a joke, seeing who is ruining the map and the campaign month after month. The only explanation which comes naturally is you realize you are trash when numbers are equal, which grows your frustration.
  • killimandrosb16_ESO
    killimandrosb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    and, the main post, raises a few very good points.

    1 hour ago;

    https://imgshare.io/image/screenshot-20200210-170527.Lw9oF
    Edited by killimandrosb16_ESO on February 10, 2020 5:08PM
  • Carespanker
    Carespanker
    ✭✭✭✭


    Take a look at the map I posted 3 posts above. looks ok to you?
    Ofc it is, I did it lol, as did the rest of EP because we play to win., btw regardless of ep's infrastructure in the official coords or our tryhardy nature when it comes to competitive play, the main reason EP is top by so much is because we've been completely ignored. Every day goes like this, (and trust me I monitor the map every single day to give news reports for the official discords) [Insert sheepherder name here] wakes up, b lines for AD unless blue scrolls are missing and proceeds to gate AD as much as AD will allow from noon to 5pm est. Then he logs off "due to lag" and the organized groups come in to start their day already on dc back keeps because dc ignored EP the entire time to gate AD for a grudge. I wish your comment about wrecking EP and AD for a few hours a day was true but sadly in reality i haven't not pvd'd up to glade in 4 months since sheepherder's AD gating fetish.

    The main reason why youre on top, is cause you zerg the maps at weird hours.

    weird hours....

    like primetime?...

    ok...
    Edited by Carespanker on February 10, 2020 5:17PM
  • x48rph
    x48rph
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, what an interesting thread. Here I thought DC was last in this campaign cause they were all over zerging (pun intended) ahead in the other 2 campaigns and so no one was left here. Seriously in both no cp and even in the unlocked campaign they are way ahead of the others so I assumed that's where most must play.
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread has more action than Cyrodiil. Well done gals and lads :)
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    and, the main post, raises a few very good points.

    1 hour ago;

    https://imgshare.io/image/screenshot-20200210-170527.Lw9oF

    Take a look at the map I posted 3 posts above. looks ok to you?
    Ofc it is, I did it lol, as did the rest of EP because we play to win., btw regardless of ep's infrastructure in the official coords or our tryhardy nature when it comes to competitive play, the main reason EP is top by so much is because we've been completely ignored. Every day goes like this, (and trust me I monitor the map every single day to give news reports for the official discords) [Insert sheepherder name here] wakes up, b lines for AD unless blue scrolls are missing and proceeds to gate AD as much as AD will allow from noon to 5pm est. Then he logs off "due to lag" and the organized groups come in to start their day already on dc back keeps because dc ignored EP the entire time to gate AD for a grudge. I wish your comment about wrecking EP and AD for a few hours a day was true but sadly in reality i haven't not pvd'd up to glade in 4 months since sheepherder's AD gating fetish.

    The main reason why youre on top, is cause you zerg the maps at weird hours. As is the fact in ALL campaigns in elder scrolls online. BUT, when a challenge appears, preventing you from pvd, you always get mad about it, calling insults, asking for the annoyance to be removed from the game. DC fighst ep way more than they fight AD. Bringing DC guilds into the discussion and trying to make them culprits is a joke, seeing who is ruining the map and the campaign month after month. The only explanation which comes naturally is you realize you are trash when numbers are equal, which grows your frustration.



    Yea that happens thanks to some EP who run 20+ deep. Can´t say the situation really gets better when DC follows the same style. The population imbalance is the biggest problem and it isn´t fixed by zerging a couple of hours a day against low pop enemies. EP just puts a lot more overall effort in the game than DC and wins by a large margin in scores. It is a quite a lot f whitewashing if someone says DC zergs for the good of the game.
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  • JobooAGS
    JobooAGS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So lets see if I understand this correctly; I play Kaal a LOT during off hours. First of all, WHEN Fengrush plays Kaal, thats the only time DC is relevant. And 9 out of 10 times, he doesnt achieve much, and goes elsewhere when the lag is too bad. I cant remember the last time his group got DC an emperor. His group IS, on the other hand, quite a handful for pugs, and likes. But isnt Dracarys, TYR, etc. the same? Only difference is they dont stream (well, TYR does), or they arent as popular.

    Now. When he ISNT playing, which is 20 out of 24 hours, DC is doublefactioned without scrolls somewhere around Glademist most of the time. AD rarely cross Niben river, and when DC tries to tale either Aleswell or Ash back, the opposite faction will hit dc keeps. Often both and and ep will try to gate DC.

    I find the whole discussion the epithome of hypocritic behaviour. Youre ALL ok with ganging up on DC, but when DC fighst back and smacks you around, its unfair, its toxic, its zerging.

    I will tell you what a Zerg is; A zerg is what Ahtu pulls off every day in the afternoon, where ep in a matter of a quarter caps averything DC to the scrolls, and them too. They can easily field 70-80 ep in that zerg. Against normally 10-15 dc. But thats fair isnt it, cause he isnt streaming it.

    I will also tell you how you are belitteling yourself when you come here to the public forums crying and whining about DC having the uppercut of you two factions for a mere two hours of the day, every now and often. Its not even on a regular basis. If I were you, Id be ashamed. Id take a long deep look in the mirror, and try to figure out HOW COME, theres actually any DC bothering to play, being double factioned, Tbagged, hatewhispered called a zerger every *** day for months now. Then I would call for those at ad and ep who want a FIGHT, to join DC, cause thats where theres PvP.


    Edit; and if theres any need to back my claims, check the score. DC being more than 10k points behind the other two alliances for the last month proves who does the zerging.
    Hello there, sorry for party rockin.

    Idc whos zerging because every faction zergs, and every faction teams up against the other when given enough reason. Trust I've been to all three, but the difference between AD and EP vs DC zerging is mr fanboi, is that EP and AD play to win while DC plays because your idol's former gm got bullied off his own faction (for zerging too hard in the wrong direction lol) and he wants to help the petty grudge to boost views. If he really wanted "good fights" he'd fight the winners in primetime instead of zerging down groupless pugs at noon against the lowest pop faction before anyone gets home from work. Regardless, no one is telling you to be a streamer sheep... to all dc reading this do your faction a favor and #UnfollowHisStream, following streamers around is bad for dc and bad for the game's performance.

    As long as those 2 guilds are plaguing and ruining the reputation of DC with their presence, we will always see the same scores with DC being 10k+ points behind. Every month on the month. PVP will get stale really quick for the remaining DC who are taking the full punishment that AD and EP are delivering due to the actions of such 2 guilds and will eventually leave or change factions. Additionally, many AD and EP will leave soon after as there are less and less people to fight. TBH, I'm sick of it and changing factions will only give those 2 guilds a W.
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JobooAGS wrote: »
    So lets see if I understand this correctly; I play Kaal a LOT during off hours. First of all, WHEN Fengrush plays Kaal, thats the only time DC is relevant. And 9 out of 10 times, he doesnt achieve much, and goes elsewhere when the lag is too bad. I cant remember the last time his group got DC an emperor. His group IS, on the other hand, quite a handful for pugs, and likes. But isnt Dracarys, TYR, etc. the same? Only difference is they dont stream (well, TYR does), or they arent as popular.

    Now. When he ISNT playing, which is 20 out of 24 hours, DC is doublefactioned without scrolls somewhere around Glademist most of the time. AD rarely cross Niben river, and when DC tries to tale either Aleswell or Ash back, the opposite faction will hit dc keeps. Often both and and ep will try to gate DC.

    I find the whole discussion the epithome of hypocritic behaviour. Youre ALL ok with ganging up on DC, but when DC fighst back and smacks you around, its unfair, its toxic, its zerging.

    I will tell you what a Zerg is; A zerg is what Ahtu pulls off every day in the afternoon, where ep in a matter of a quarter caps averything DC to the scrolls, and them too. They can easily field 70-80 ep in that zerg. Against normally 10-15 dc. But thats fair isnt it, cause he isnt streaming it.

    I will also tell you how you are belitteling yourself when you come here to the public forums crying and whining about DC having the uppercut of you two factions for a mere two hours of the day, every now and often. Its not even on a regular basis. If I were you, Id be ashamed. Id take a long deep look in the mirror, and try to figure out HOW COME, theres actually any DC bothering to play, being double factioned, Tbagged, hatewhispered called a zerger every *** day for months now. Then I would call for those at ad and ep who want a FIGHT, to join DC, cause thats where theres PvP.


    Edit; and if theres any need to back my claims, check the score. DC being more than 10k points behind the other two alliances for the last month proves who does the zerging.
    Hello there, sorry for party rockin.

    Idc whos zerging because every faction zergs, and every faction teams up against the other when given enough reason. Trust I've been to all three, but the difference between AD and EP vs DC zerging is mr fanboi, is that EP and AD play to win while DC plays because your idol's former gm got bullied off his own faction (for zerging too hard in the wrong direction lol) and he wants to help the petty grudge to boost views. If he really wanted "good fights" he'd fight the winners in primetime instead of zerging down groupless pugs at noon against the lowest pop faction before anyone gets home from work. Regardless, no one is telling you to be a streamer sheep... to all dc reading this do your faction a favor and #UnfollowHisStream, following streamers around is bad for dc and bad for the game's performance.

    As long as those 2 guilds are plaguing and ruining the reputation of DC with their presence, we will always see the same scores with DC being 10k+ points behind. Every month on the month. PVP will get stale really quick for the remaining DC who are taking the full punishment that AD and EP are delivering due to the actions of such 2 guilds and will eventually leave or change factions. Additionally, many AD and EP will leave soon after as there are less and less people to fight. TBH, I'm sick of it and changing factions will only give those 2 guilds a W.

    So by your own words, AD bullied a guild off their faction and now wants to bully DC into what? Running said guild and streamer off? How noble.

    On that note; I not only didnt stop following Fengrush. I subscribed.
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    forthwinds wrote: »
    This is what happens everyday in Kaal on PC/NA

    DC Zergs behind streamer against low pop AD
    DC takes scrolls & hammer zergs
    Said streamer logs off when real competition logs on to go use his fake “embedded” views to make money off sponsorships.
    AD pushes DC to take back their scrolls

    I guarantee you that if you check on the top DC streamers page, they are currently pushing south on AD because that’s all they ever do. There will only be 1-2 times during the whole day that Aleswell/Chalman actually are fought over.

    Looked a lot like EP when I went to subscribe just now.
  • forthwinds
    forthwinds
    ✭✭✭
    technohic wrote: »
    forthwinds wrote: »
    This is what happens everyday in Kaal on PC/NA

    DC Zergs behind streamer against low pop AD
    DC takes scrolls & hammer zergs
    Said streamer logs off when real competition logs on to go use his fake “embedded” views to make money off sponsorships.
    AD pushes DC to take back their scrolls

    I guarantee you that if you check on the top DC streamers page, they are currently pushing south on AD because that’s all they ever do. There will only be 1-2 times during the whole day that Aleswell/Chalman actually are fought over.

    Looked a lot like EP when I went to subscribe just now.

    & im sure your snapshot of the map is an accurate representation of what I’ve seen happen day in and day out for months /s
    Dawnbringer ✦ Godslayer ✦ Tick Tock Tormentor x3 ✦ Immortal Redeemer x2 ✦ Gryphon Heart x5 ✦ The Unchained x2 ✦ Emperor x6 ✦ Grand Overlord
  • JobooAGS
    JobooAGS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    technohic wrote: »
    JobooAGS wrote: »
    So lets see if I understand this correctly; I play Kaal a LOT during off hours. First of all, WHEN Fengrush plays Kaal, thats the only time DC is relevant. And 9 out of 10 times, he doesnt achieve much, and goes elsewhere when the lag is too bad. I cant remember the last time his group got DC an emperor. His group IS, on the other hand, quite a handful for pugs, and likes. But isnt Dracarys, TYR, etc. the same? Only difference is they dont stream (well, TYR does), or they arent as popular.

    Now. When he ISNT playing, which is 20 out of 24 hours, DC is doublefactioned without scrolls somewhere around Glademist most of the time. AD rarely cross Niben river, and when DC tries to tale either Aleswell or Ash back, the opposite faction will hit dc keeps. Often both and and ep will try to gate DC.

    I find the whole discussion the epithome of hypocritic behaviour. Youre ALL ok with ganging up on DC, but when DC fighst back and smacks you around, its unfair, its toxic, its zerging.

    I will tell you what a Zerg is; A zerg is what Ahtu pulls off every day in the afternoon, where ep in a matter of a quarter caps averything DC to the scrolls, and them too. They can easily field 70-80 ep in that zerg. Against normally 10-15 dc. But thats fair isnt it, cause he isnt streaming it.

    I will also tell you how you are belitteling yourself when you come here to the public forums crying and whining about DC having the uppercut of you two factions for a mere two hours of the day, every now and often. Its not even on a regular basis. If I were you, Id be ashamed. Id take a long deep look in the mirror, and try to figure out HOW COME, theres actually any DC bothering to play, being double factioned, Tbagged, hatewhispered called a zerger every *** day for months now. Then I would call for those at ad and ep who want a FIGHT, to join DC, cause thats where theres PvP.


    Edit; and if theres any need to back my claims, check the score. DC being more than 10k points behind the other two alliances for the last month proves who does the zerging.
    Hello there, sorry for party rockin.

    Idc whos zerging because every faction zergs, and every faction teams up against the other when given enough reason. Trust I've been to all three, but the difference between AD and EP vs DC zerging is mr fanboi, is that EP and AD play to win while DC plays because your idol's former gm got bullied off his own faction (for zerging too hard in the wrong direction lol) and he wants to help the petty grudge to boost views. If he really wanted "good fights" he'd fight the winners in primetime instead of zerging down groupless pugs at noon against the lowest pop faction before anyone gets home from work. Regardless, no one is telling you to be a streamer sheep... to all dc reading this do your faction a favor and #UnfollowHisStream, following streamers around is bad for dc and bad for the game's performance.

    As long as those 2 guilds are plaguing and ruining the reputation of DC with their presence, we will always see the same scores with DC being 10k+ points behind. Every month on the month. PVP will get stale really quick for the remaining DC who are taking the full punishment that AD and EP are delivering due to the actions of such 2 guilds and will eventually leave or change factions. Additionally, many AD and EP will leave soon after as there are less and less people to fight. TBH, I'm sick of it and changing factions will only give those 2 guilds a W.

    So by your own words, AD bullied a guild off their faction and now wants to bully DC into what? Running said guild and streamer off? How noble.

    On that note; I not only didnt stop following Fengrush. I subscribed.

    Yeah, such guild is a blight to Cyrodiil as a whole regardless of faction. Hell if such guild went EP, we’d be talking about EP right now instead of DC. AD was right to boot them off, it is a shame that they went DC, or worse still, set up a crusade against AD for booting them off.
  • MrGhosty
    MrGhosty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi there, filthy casual here. I've never cared about campaign score, as long as I can get on and earn some sweet sweet ap, I don't much care what the score says. I'm new to Kaal so I don't expect my very limited to experience to mean much, but overall it seems all sides field big zergs and it's a game of cat and mouse to catch out one of the factions to make a mistake and not be watching the right keep.

    My main point is that I've been having a hoot since coming to Kaal, huge battles with siege popping off everywhere and real push and pull with some hard fought battles. Got into a defense that lasted for like 30 minutes or more and it was amazing. For a minute there I felt like I was back in Cyro in ye olden times.

    I think it's silly for anyone to complain about zergs, or gankers, or any of the other chicanery people get up to. If the system in place allows it, that's a legitimate strategy. If you don't like a particular strategy, engage your fellows and organize a new strat. Either way, I don't know that I've ever seen a 3 faction pvp mode that was ever balanced. That chaos is part of the appeal of realm vs realm vs realm combat. Score doesn't matter and if ZOS made it matter you wouldn't get a more balanced game, I suspect it would be even worse because human beings by and large like to game the system and if the rewards were worth it they would do so to guarantee the best return possible. Just a casual's two cents though, so make of it what you will.
    "It is a time of strife and unrest. Armies of revenants and dark spirits manifest in every corner of Tamriel. Winters grow colder and crops fail. Mystics are plagued by nightmares and portents of doom."
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wing wrote: »
    technohic wrote: »
    So by your own words, AD bullied a guild off their faction and now wants to bully DC into what? Running said guild and streamer off? How noble.

    On that note; I not only didnt stop following Fengrush. I subscribed.

    I would never suggest not watching or sub'ing to feng if you can, he is defiantly the best eso pvp streamer, and quite entertaining at times.

    but wow, your DC so its kind of bias to come to such a trash guilds defense and use terms such as "bullied" and "we're bullying them" when it was a garbage omega zerg faction from no CP, got tired of getting stomped by DC (fengrush in particular actually) came to CP, got told to bugger off back to no CP because the AD on Kaal did not want that garbage on their faction / server.

    proceeded to jump to DC (to actually further avoid fights with Feng) and deliberately try to zerg AD out of PvP and constantly cry in DC zone chat to do the same.

    they are / were widely regarded (even far back when they were still AD in no CP) as a terrible guild with terrible leadership and some pretty immature people at the top, if you had watched Fengs streams about 2+ months ago back when they were all on no CP you would have seen him dealing with and talking mad smack about them on a constant basis.

    but NOW

    now that there on YOUR campaign, in YOUR FACTION

    everyone else is bullies, and they are some innocent guild that got bullied.

    . . .*** wow.

    im sure if they were EP / AD targeting DC you would not be having this conversation right now.




    and @FENGRUSH im well aware you fight EP too and would not presume to say otherwise. however are you claiming complete ignorance of what homicide is doing? you quickly went from stomping that guild 24/7 and trashing them to all of a sudden pretending that they and there actions just, don't exist? despite the fact that they zerg the same time you do.

    I don't really feel like digging through your videos but I have watched you let EP emp behind you so you could try (you did fail) and stop AD from re taking fare. . .but yeah, just looking for fights I guess.

    I don't buy your complete ignorance of the situation, and even slipping into "well we go and stomp AD in the south and let EP have free roam of the map because we just want easy AP"

    very proud and noble of you, I guess "looking for fights" only extends towards "easy" fights

    I didn't say it. It was AD posters I quoted saying themselves that they bullied the guild out and basically said "get rid of said guilds or else." Nobody has had to say anything for true colors of AD to come out. You all just keep using 1 guild and a streamer as an excuse to be an entire faction of trash.
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wing wrote: »
    technohic wrote: »

    I didn't say it. It was AD posters I quoted saying themselves that they bullied the guild out and basically said "get rid of said guilds or else." Nobody has had to say anything for true colors of AD to come out. You all just keep using 1 guild and a streamer as an excuse to be an entire faction of trash.

    sucks to be in the faction in stone dead last below even the trash though, huh?

    but im sure you guys can keep telling yourselves how awesome you all are and how trash everyone else is.

    from last place.

    again.

    ADs not winning either so congrats on trying to use the score board you dont care about in attempt to put others down. Let me know if it makes you feel better about yourself. Just more examples of class.

    Really kind of pathetic. I haven't even heard the side of said guild, and I dont have to. Maybe they are just as bad but they're not here making themselves look worse.
  • ks888
    ks888
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's up to all of us as a player base, until ZOS fixes this nonsense, to spread out and find out own fights. Coordination is fine with other groups if you're the kind of person who wants to play the map objectives, but stacking is lame, whenever ANYONE does it. Gating is lame whenever anyone does it. We want people to log in so we have things to fight right? Those without organized groups are discouraged easily from PvP and if you pretend you were never THAT pug, you're delusional, we were all pugs once.

    I currently play EP, but started AD and spent 2 years on DC as well. I have spoken out against faction stacking anytime and anywhere I see it. Sure it's to be expected that things like emp dethrones or scroll keep defenses and such will be more stacked than usual, they always have been. That's understandable and expected. What we shouldn't do is perpetuate playstyles, if we can even call it that, that send 30, 40, 50 + players to a single objective or rolling across a map uncontested. That's not PvP - that's PvDoor.

    If we want a healthy map with good fights - fights that are fun on all sides, win or lose, because performance is suffering so badly due to stacking - is something we are all equally responsible for doing or preventing.

    The organized groups I run or have run with are usually 6-8 people with 2 nights a week (maybe) 16 person cap. We go out of our way to avoid other groups. Sure pugs and other groups might show up if we're defending a keep, but it's never encouraged when it's raid night. The most we will say in zone is "BRK is fine" or "we have X covered" and it's typically followed with a "don't come here please, do something else". If we see another group, we usually leave, unless our "side" is vastly outnumbered pugs. This is rarely the case though.

    ESO is laggy, we all know this, but we all have ways we can make the best of our broken servers. NOT stacking is one of them and something we can ALL consciously do or not do. If you don't stack, I have much more respect for you and your group, regardless of skill level. If you do stack, are you really any better than the guilds over the years that run 2-3 groups of 24 mans? Not in my eyes. That's just personal opinion on stacking in a general sense, because I don't care much about the streaming world unless it's a buddy who I am supporting or I feel like clipping some pretty funny deaths.
    DC NA - Norri - Khole
    DC NA - Ginger Gaspode (sorc stuff)
    AD NA - Mahdis (sometimes sorc stuff)
    AD NA - Dee Tix (heals for hire)
    EP NA - Norr'i (heals for hire) - Vanguard/Get the Brick/subs in places/solo potato
    EP NA - Nor'ree (does warden things)
    AD NA - Here for the Tick (fail bomber)
    DC NA - Boot Lizard (just here to meatbag plebs)
    EP NA - Sorc in a Bottle (negates stuff)
    EP NA - someothervariation of Norri (other fail or templar bomber)
    AD NA- Windowless Van (reasons)

    ** I have too many toons **
    RIP every alt I deleted - where am I? what year is it?
This discussion has been closed.