Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ZOS any intent to address the RNG issues from this event?

• Olauron
    Olauron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Exactly. It's a gimme gimme gimme attitude and it's very negative to have in the game.

Because the whole game is about time investment, like do you actually play the game? Why should you invest time leveling now so you can have fun later doing trials? Why should you invest in getting skyshards now so you can have skill points later? Why should you invest in crafting now so you can craft later? It's not an argument, you're supposed to have fun during the event by playing the event. You have a CHANCE at getting the rewards and that's all the guarantee is just like any other event, that's it.
    Nonsense.
    The whole game is about getting fun now, getting fun during time investment.

Your examples are stupid. (a) No sane person will play the game for hundreds of hours without fun to finally get fun from trials. (b) Skyshards convert to skill points at a time span of several minutes. (c) Player invests in craft to get something at the time of investment (like crafting writs, crafting currently possible sets and consumables, crafting currently possible furnishings).

If I am supposed to have fun during the event by playing the event then ZOS failed hard. If doing event daylies or killing event creatures is fun then I am already doing it.
    And????????? If they didn't add more item's there would also be complaints that it's the same rewards, the game's dying, zos doesn't care about its playerbase. It doesn't seem to matter what happens. The writs were tradeable/sellable too so they're easily achievable and since you don't know what the future holds for zos next year's event if it happens could be writs based or something not bound.

And since new rewards are inevitable in case (that is a big if) of returning of the event getting older rewards is not guaranteed either even then. How much years should player collect those fragments with more and more RNG fragments added each returning event? 2 years? 4 years? 5 years?
    A) Because that's how all events work.
    If you look at the official page you will see that Murkmire event this year is the first event working this way.
    B) The game's not going to go under but that's the only scenario your scare tactics work in "oh but but the game might not even be here." It will, calm down
    If you have guarantees that the game will remain next year I want to see them with proofs. If you have guarantees that, for example, you will remain next year I want to see them with proofs.
    The last event was farmable, tradable, and none of the Legion zero pieces were bound. There's still the same people complaining about the same thing regardless of the event, how it's run, and how the event is rewarded. They want everything handed to them and they will complain and cry no matter what
    Just stop this nonsense already. That is not about having everything. That is about having something. Getting incomplete pet or incomplete memento means getting nothing. If you insist that incomplete parts of pet or memento are something then prove it with examples (screenshots, videos) of how player can use independent fragments without having all the set.
    The Three Storm Sharks, episode 8 released on january the 8th.
    One mer to rule them all,
    one mer to find them,
    One mer to bring them all
    and in the darkness bind them.
  • Rave the Histborn
    Rave the Histborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So far from what I've seen people really wanted the mementos and missed them by a fragment or 2 and also opted to buy berries instead. You can't always get what you want and the berries will be there next event and at the end of the year. I only got 1 strongbox a day and bought 0 event tickets so it can very much be done, you just don't want to hear it.

You are correct, if I'd forgone purchasing the third berry, then I could have purchased the last fragment I needed without buying two tickets from the cash shop. Of course then in the next event, I would be having the same complaint, assuming they do the same RNG non tradeable crap they pulled this time.

I really don't understand your *** to white knight this practice, it's a bad mechanism combination for an event, it shuts out some of your playerbase from acquiring the event rewards, which is not an unreasonable expectation. I began this thread with the assumption that this was an outlier and unintentional on ZoS part. I was hoping they'd address it with a Mea Culpa and either take steps to help out the players who had terrible RNG (like myself) or at least post an assurance that they would not do RNG non trade fragments in the future as it can result in players being unable to REASONABLY acquire the rewards offered in the event.

My actions and expectations were completely reasonable and I am unclear why you don't feel similarly. I've played this game off and on since September of 2013 and everyday since 2017 when I cam back full time, this is the first time I've felt abused by the mechanics they put in place.

You are correct, if I'd forgone purchasing the third berry, then I could have purchased the last fragment I needed without buying two tickets from the cash shop. Of course then in the next event, I would be having the same complaint, assuming they do the same RNG non tradeable crap they pulled this time.

How do you know? You're just assuming but the event won't happen for weeks. Realistically there's only 1 fragment based drop next event so you should have gotten your things from the Murkmire event if you wanted them.

I really don't understand your *** to white knight this practice, it's a bad mechanism combination for an event, it shuts out some of your playerbase from acquiring the event rewards, which is not an unreasonable expectation. I began this thread with the assumption that this was an outlier and unintentional on ZoS part. I was hoping they'd address it with a Mea Culpa and either take steps to help out the players who had terrible RNG (like myself) or at least post an assurance that they would not do RNG non trade fragments in the future as it can result in players being unable to REASONABLY acquire the rewards offered in the event.

I've criticized their pay to win and crown crates plenty.

You had the ability to get the memento instead of the berry. The berry will be there this event, the Murkmire stuff won't, that's what you should be focusing on getting. I got my stuff by using 10 event tickets and getting 1 crate a day. I don't know how much more reasonable you want it to be.

You're never going to get a Mea Culpa because by you're own admission and choice you chose a quarterly event reward vs a regular event reward. That's on you. It doesnt matter what the rewards are, the same people complaining about this are the same ones that complain about every event.

My actions and expectations were completely reasonable and I am unclear why you don't feel similarly. I've played this game off and on since September of 2013 and everyday since 2017 when I cam back full time, this is the first time I've felt abused by the mechanics they put in place.

Your expectations yes, your actions no. You chose the berry, the berry will be available next event, the Murkmire stuff won't.
  • huntgod_ESO
    huntgod_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your expectations yes, your actions no. You chose the berry, the berry will be available next event, the Murkmire stuff won't.

Sigh...ok, troll away then.
    --- HuntGod ---
    Officer of the Unrepentant
    www.unrepentantgaming.com
  • Rave the Histborn
    Rave the Histborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Gotcha, only snip out a little bit of what I said and call me a troll. Sorry, that's why I don't feel bad anymore.
  • Nomadic_Atmoran
    Nomadic_Atmoran
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Gotcha, only snip out a little bit of what I said and call me a troll. Sorry, that's why I don't feel bad anymore.

If youre not a troll then explain how you continue to misrepresent the issues at hand in a meaningful way that does not result in disparaging the other side. If you can't do that then you are simply not engaging with anyone for a meaningful purpose beyond attempting to get a rise out of them. Telling people that their attitude towards the event is that of "gimmie gimmie gimmie" being a prime example of handwaving off their concerns and underhandly attempting to insult them as greedy and spoiled. That is why you are being called a troll.
    Penniless Sellsword Company
    Captain Paramount Jorrhaq Vhent
    Korith Eaglecry - Laerinel Rhaev - Enrerion - Caius Berilius - Seylina Ithvala - Signa Squallrider - H'Vak the Grimjawl
    Yynril Rothvani - Tenarei Rhaev - Bathes-In-Coin - Dazsh Ro Khar - Aredyhel - Reads-To-Frogs - Azjani Ma'Les
    Kheshna gra-Gharbuk - Gallisten Bondurant - Aban Shahid Bakr - Etain Maquier - Atsu Kalame - Faulpia Severinus
  • ZOS_SarahHecker
    ZOS_SarahHecker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey all, just wanted to confirm we've read this thread and seen your feedback on the event. We are taking this into account for future events, starting with the Jester's Festival coming later this month.
    Staff Post
  • Olauron
    Olauron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey all, just wanted to confirm we've read this thread and seen your feedback on the event. We are taking this into account for future events, starting with the Jester's Festival coming later this month.
    Thank you!
    The Three Storm Sharks, episode 8 released on january the 8th.
    One mer to rule them all,
    one mer to find them,
    One mer to bring them all
    and in the darkness bind them.
  • Rave the Histborn
    Rave the Histborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If youre not a troll then explain how you continue to misrepresent the issues at hand in a meaningful way that does not result in disparaging the other side. If you can't do that then you are simply not engaging with anyone for a meaningful purpose beyond attempting to get a rise out of them. Telling people that their attitude towards the event is that of "gimmie gimmie gimmie" being a prime example of handwaving off their concerns and underhandly attempting to insult them as greedy and spoiled. That is why you are being called a troll.

What have I misrepresented? When you say the only purpose of the events is fun now and only getting the rewards, then yes that is a gimme gimme attitude.
  • Rave the Histborn
    Rave the Histborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Can't wait to see everyone in a couple of weeks when the same threads pop up again.
  • Nomadic_Atmoran
    Nomadic_Atmoran
    ✭✭✭✭✭

What have I misrepresented? When you say the only purpose of the events is fun now and only getting the rewards, then yes that is a gimme gimme attitude.

What other purpose does the event serve than to provide fun on the players side? These events are meant to be exchanges between the customer/consumer and the company. Their time and activity for leisure and rewards. When players do not feel they are receiving either then they have not been met with fairly by the company. Not really a hard concept to understand here.

And again. Telling people they are essentially toddlers that are selfish, ungrateful and greedy is really not presenting you as much more than someone looking to bait people. Especially since you've already you admitted that you do not care about these players situation. If you truly did not care about their plight then you would simply ignore it and pretend it does not exist. But here you are non-stop posting and being insulting to anyone disagreeing with you.
    Edited by Nomadic_Atmoran on March 5, 2020 7:22PM
    Penniless Sellsword Company
    Captain Paramount Jorrhaq Vhent
    Korith Eaglecry - Laerinel Rhaev - Enrerion - Caius Berilius - Seylina Ithvala - Signa Squallrider - H'Vak the Grimjawl
    Yynril Rothvani - Tenarei Rhaev - Bathes-In-Coin - Dazsh Ro Khar - Aredyhel - Reads-To-Frogs - Azjani Ma'Les
    Kheshna gra-Gharbuk - Gallisten Bondurant - Aban Shahid Bakr - Etain Maquier - Atsu Kalame - Faulpia Severinus
  • PizzaCat82
    PizzaCat82
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Can't wait to see everyone in a couple of weeks when the same threads pop up again.

The Jester's event runs March 26th - April 2nd. 7 or 8 days for most people. There are 7 fragments needed for the pet. I don't see any of the same issues occurring for this event.
    ZOS wrote:
    Completing your first daily quest each day per account gives you a Stupendous Jester’s Festival Box, which drops a fragment for a new pet, the Sovereign Sow!
    Subsequent quests you complete award a standard Jester’s Festival Box, which can reward festival toys, furnishings, or valuable items for sale.

Now for the Anniversary we will see, as who knows what is in store for that.
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

thank you so much. appreciate it!
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
    Lois McMaster Bujold "A Civil Campaign"
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PizzaCat82 wrote: »

The Jester's event runs March 26th - April 2nd. 7 or 8 days for most people. There are 7 fragments needed for the pet. I don't see any of the same issues occurring for this event.
    ZOS wrote:
    Completing your first daily quest each day per account gives you a Stupendous Jester’s Festival Box, which drops a fragment for a new pet, the Sovereign Sow!
    Subsequent quests you complete award a standard Jester’s Festival Box, which can reward festival toys, furnishings, or valuable items for sale.

if the fragments are guaranteed per box? yep. there is no issue. that means that earned tickets can be safely used for the last berry.

i do wonder though.. is there going to also be a ghostly indrik pet? there are matching pets for all other indriks, so one would thinks so.... hopefully, this means that jesters festival will also drop 3 tickets per day at least.

I'm personaly am not in this situations, but there is a number of people still collecting feathers, so it would be good if there was a ticket cushion for those still needing to create their nascent mount.
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
  • gabijoe21
    gabijoe21

Yay thank you :smile:
    Xbox NA | Dragonknight | Daggerfall Covenant
  • Rave the Histborn
    Rave the Histborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ttc. S

What other purpose does the event serve than to provide fun on the players side? These events are meant to be exchanges between the customer/consumer and the company. Their time and activity for leisure and rewards. When players do not feel they are receiving either then they have not been met with fairly by the company. Not really a hard concept to understand here.

And again. Telling people they are essentially toddlers that are selfish, ungrateful and greedy is really not presenting you as much more than someone looking to bait people. Especially since you've already you admitted that you do not care about these players situation. If you truly did not care about their plight then you would simply ignore it and pretend it does not exist. But here you are non-stop posting and being insulting to anyone disagreeing with you.

Fun isn't something ZOS measures the game by because fun is subjective. To them fun = play time and demanding "fun now" isn't players "not recieving either" because of their own expectations it is on them. ZOS has already said they'll change it next event and you'll see the same complainers and threads next event just like there was the Midyear Mayhem event. You can't satisfy people looking to intentionally be unsatisfied. They give you event currency and tons of chances to get your rewards, if you don't get your rewards it's on you. Not a hard concept to understand here.

My local supermarket is running a "monopoly" contest where the more you and what you buy earns you tickets. Do I get to go complain to them that I should get more tickets cuz I don't eat that specific food? No, they'd tell me to never shop there again. It also meets your measure of "fun" too, is it your type of fun? No, but again because fun is a terrible measure of things, some people do have fun shopping and this would be fun for them. Do I get to complain because it doesn't meet my expectations of fun? No. Not a hard concept to understand here.

It's only 5 players out of the entire base in this thread that have this complaint but they keep complaining over and over. It's not the average player's experince.

Telling people that their attitude towards the event is that of "gimmie gimmie gimmie" being a prime example of handwaving off their concerns and underhandly attempting to insult them as greedy and spoiled.

These threads popped up on day 1 of the event complaining that players had gotten the pet rewards but they hadn't. Players are demanding "fun now" as in instant rewards, nothing to work for. I'm not trying to insult anyone, I'm merely pointing out what they've said in their own words. If they look greedy and spoiled to you, then that's on them. I've used as many direct quotes as I can to not misconstrue people's words and there's no one to blame but them.

Nice edit.

Having someone tell you that the only thing that matter is their definition of fun, that they need their rewards now, and that the point of the event has to be changed to better suit their needs is what a toddler does. Having someone tell you they didn't earn a prize because by their own admission because they choose a different reward

I said I don't care anymore which implies that I did care at one point. But when you talk to people and they choose to snip out and respond to a single sentence or just continuously label you as a troll it's hard to care when those people all of a sudden have a complaint. Maybe it's karma?

I haven't insulted anyone but I do seem to be getting insulted very directly by everyone else that also can't answer a single of my points. Makes you think.
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Linaleah wrote: »

ZOS wrote:

if the fragments are guaranteed per box? yep. there is no issue. that means that earned tickets can be safely used for the last berry.

i do wonder though.. is there going to also be a ghostly indrik pet? there are matching pets for all other indriks, so one would thinks so.... hopefully, this means that jesters festival will also drop 3 tickets per day at least.

I'm personaly am not in this situations, but there is a number of people still collecting feathers, so it would be good if there was a ticket cushion for those still needing to create their nascent mount.

There should be a pet too because it's the last of the 4 berries for the spectral indrik

Beta tester November 2013
  • huntgod_ESO
    huntgod_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That is fantastic news, assuming they take our concerns into consideration and that the Sow and future fragments are either guaranteed drops or tradeable, I am fine with either.
    --- HuntGod ---
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Katahdin wrote: »
    Linaleah wrote: »

ZOS wrote:

There should be a pet too because it's the last of the 4 berries for the spectral indrik

that's the expectation given previous indrik evolutions, so i hope they just haven't announced it yet. at this point, I'm afraid to take anything for granted anymore. ZoS seems to be playing around with event rewards and how they are structured, so who knows what they will change next?
    dirty worthless casual.
  • huntgod_ESO
    huntgod_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you put people on the forums on ignore?

Asking for a friend :-P
    --- HuntGod ---
  • Kahnak
    Kahnak
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thank you, Sarah.
    Edited by Kahnak on March 5, 2020 8:10PM
    Tombstone Reads: "Forgot to get good"
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you put people on the forums on ignore?

Asking for a friend :-P

I did. their replies will show up as gray boxes instead of full text. unfortunately, there is no way to make their posts disappear from your screen completely, and you will still see their stuff if someone quotes them, but its better then nothing. those gray boxes are always the same small size regardless of the walls of text ignored person might be typing. click on their name and it will take you to their profile. top right corner of the profile, there is a little silhouette of a human head and shoulders. click on that and it should give you ignore option.

it doesn't block them from quoting you, and i cannot tell you if ignore disables reply notifications as i have that disabled completely for myself, personaly.
    dirty worthless casual.
  • huntgod_ESO
    huntgod_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's only 5 players out of the entire base in this thread that have this complaint but they keep complaining over and over. It's not the average player's experince.

It was 2% of the respondents on the poll that other guy ran.

I never implied or indicated IN ANY way that my experience was the average players. I understand completely that my experience was hopefully an outlier, my complaint all along was them going with a system that allows for outliers like me.

Your continued insistence that that is fine, well, great for you, it isn't fine for me, which is why I am here complaining and it appears, I hope, that they have listened.

I also snip your posts and respond to specific parts because you use the tactic of throwing huge volumes of comments up, most of which have no bearing on the issue discussed or are contrived and ill fitting metaphors or simile. It is the debating equivalent of burying someone in paperwork.

You have made it abundantly clear that you had no problems with the event, nuff said. The only reason you seem to be hanging around these threads is to belittle those that were unlucky and...well not sure why else you are hanging around these threads. It's not like you are going to convince us that we weren't unlucky.

Edited by huntgod_ESO on March 5, 2020 8:19PM
    --- HuntGod ---
  • Starlock
    Starlock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

*blinks*

Well, I'll be damned. The ruckus reached the threshold, eh? I'm not sure whether or not I should be thankful yet or not. We'll have to see, I think.

Most of us get and accept that Zenimax is a for-profit company. Most of us also get that it is possible to turn a good profit without engaging in monetization practices that exploit the good faith of one's customers. The team of writers, artists, programmers, voice actors, and so on do great work in this game at a pace so rapid that it's pretty darned amazing. Many of us believe in supporting that, but when monetization models are designed in ways that are a bad deal for the customer or are straight up sketchy (as this last event was) it becomes very hard to justify monetary support.

The idea of zone-based collectibles for celebrations was amazing. Keep doing that, but be transparent with the awards and don't let the fun get ruined by greed and profit motive. If it isn't actually possible for customers to reasonably earn the event rewards without paying, just put it in the cash shop. Tone down the RNG. Make fragments tradable and go to collections only when used.
  • Kahnak
    Kahnak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Starlock wrote: »

*blinks*

Well, I'll be damned. The ruckus reached the threshold, eh? I'm not sure whether or not I should be thankful yet or not. We'll have to see, I think.

Most of us get and accept that Zenimax is a for-profit company. Most of us also get that it is possible to turn a good profit without engaging in monetization practices that exploit the good faith of one's customers. The team of writers, artists, programmers, voice actors, and so on do great work in this game at a pace so rapid that it's pretty darned amazing. Many of us believe in supporting that, but when monetization models are designed in ways that are a bad deal for the customer or are straight up sketchy (as this last event was) it becomes very hard to justify monetary support.

The idea of zone-based collectibles for celebrations was amazing. Keep doing that, but be transparent with the awards and don't let the fun get ruined by greed and profit motive. If it isn't actually possible for customers to reasonably earn the event rewards without paying, just put it in the cash shop. Tone down the RNG. Make fragments tradable and go to collections only when used.

Yep, starting to look a lot less like some nefarious scheme and more like a heavy handed adjustment.
    Tombstone Reads: "Forgot to get good"
  • Starlock
    Starlock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kahnak wrote: »

*blinks*

Yep, starting to look a lot less like some nefarious scheme and more like a heavy handed adjustment.

Eh, I don't know if I'd say that looking at their business model overall and how Zenimax Media has handled monetization in some of their other titles (don't get me started on Fallout 76). I just can't grant that benefit of the doubt anymore when the trend line is as clear as it is. The sad thing is, once a company starts down this path it's rare you see a turnaround. If they start providing a better value with their microtransactions, those who paid outrageous prices before will be rightly upset. That's why they didn't drop the cost of outfit slots, for instance, or make them account wide. I mean, they could do the right thing and make them account wide and give a crowns credit to all purchasers to make up the difference, but they won't. Just like they could just grant everyone who did the murkmire event every day the pieces of the mementos they are missing for free, but they won't.

Though if they do do something as customer friendly as this, I will eat my shirt. Literally. I'll cut it up in to some strips, and eat it. But only if it is a cotton shirt. I don't need plastic in my stomach... haha.
    Edited by Starlock on March 5, 2020 8:49PM
  • Rave the Histborn
    Rave the Histborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It was 2% of the respondents on the poll that other guy ran.

I never implied or indicated IN ANY way that my experience was the average players. I understand completely that my experience was hopefully an outlier, my complaint all along was them going with a system that allows for outliers like me.

Your continued insistence that that is fine, well, great for you, it isn't fine for me, which is why I am here complaining and it appears, I hope, that they have listened.

I also snip your posts and respond to specific parts because you use the tactic of throwing huge volumes of comments up, most of which have no bearing on the issue discussed or are contrived and ill fitting metaphors or simile. It is the debating equivalent of burying someone in paperwork.

You have made it abundantly clear that you had no problems with the event, nuff said. The only reason you seem to be hanging around these threads is to belittle those that were unlucky and...well not sure why else you are hanging around these threads. It's not like you are going to convince us that we weren't unlucky.

I never said it was fine for me, but there's no way for the system to never have outliers. That's the nature of outliers though they have to exist .

They have listened and hopefully the change helps you out but realistically it won't stop these kinds of posts, they crop up every event, same people, same problems.

I mean the answers to stuff aren't generally 1 sentence long, life is a little more complex than that. You don't want answers though, you want problems catered to. My experiences don't matter in the conversation so I also use apt comparisons but those don't matter either. Seems the only views that matter are people that blindly agree

I'm not hanging around to troll lol. Look if you don't get it by now we'll talk about it in a couple weeks when the event hate threads pop up again!
  • Radiance
    Radiance
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wasted 20 Tickets buying Slime Fragments that bc I figured I might find the Rest by the time the Event was over but NOPE.

Now I just have 4 useless frags sitting in my collections until next time if ever the Murkmire event comes back...

Edit: Also just want to point out how every past event listed every Indrik Pet @ 10 Tickets flat. While the slime pet consisted of 7 Fragments at 5 Tickets Each. I'm no mathematician but that's like a 350% price increase.

That coupled with the abysmal drop rates and the disgusting fact they put a HUGE patch in the middle of an Event, it is impossible to say this was not all by design.
    Edited by Radiance on March 5, 2020 11:17PM
  • Radiance
    Radiance
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That Slime PET cost 5 Tickets less than an Indrik MOUNT! Let that sink in.
  • Contaminate
    Contaminate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kahnak wrote: »

*blinks*

Oh it was absolutely a test to see how far they could push people. Thankfully this time it backfired hard enough to get things moved dialed back. If there hadn't been massive backlash (and probably more than a few lost subs and people not participating) there's not a doubt in my mind this exploitative method would have continued.
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wasn't interested in the Murkmire event so don't have any input to offer. However, I'll be seeing what happens in the Jester event, and if it's not improved from what has been stated in this thread (and by players I know IRL who were pretty disgusted for the most part), I won't be messing with Jesters either.

I do really want the Icebreath Indrik (um - I forget - IS that its name? Not in game right now). But if I have to do stuff I'm not going to find fun, well - I'll do without. I've got Nascents, Dawnwood, Onyx and Pure Snow. I'll get to be happy with those.