Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Lopsided Victories (Gray Host) PC NA

• ks888
    ks888
    ✭✭✭✭
    ^ excuse above typos por favor
    DC NA - Norri - Khole RIP - [Mostly Outnumbered]** I have too many toons **RIP every alt I deleted - where am I? what year is it?
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gilvoth wrote: »
    faction lock is working great and has nothing to do with the campaign scores.
    if you dont like the faction lock then please go to the unlocked campaign.

On Xbox NA the tri-guilds decide where they are settling for the month, and that's who wins the campaign. Once that's baked in (thanks faction lock), it's all over bar the shouting. After the first day of the campaign everyone already knows who's won.

It appears faction lock isn't working all that great after all. Shocking development.

Better yet, those folk can't swap now, so once they've painted the map, I either a) wait until they get bored and log off, so there's some semblance of balance, or b) go play another game, and I'm not really a waiting kind of guy....
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    MrGhosty wrote: »
    overall it seems all sides field big zergs

They don't. My team fields large, but coordinated teams of PvP enthusiasts who are looking to strategically capture objectives, the other 2 teams though, they only have zergs, full of trash. Also, both factions always fight my faction, they team up on us. Also, my faction never ever gets the hammer.

• gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eh it's pretty easy to explain. Most of the competent ball groups are on EP, while AD has maybe one or two and DC.... pretty much none. Add to that that our zerg leads are 100% predictable, either because they're the following Fengrush everywhere he goes or because they will systematically go for home keeps regardless or whatever is happening on the map. Like AD will finally be creeping up on EP.... and we're on Ash again. EP is pushing AD.... and we're taking a whole damn zerg to an empty Dragonclaw. It's like we are paralyzed as a faction unless all the DC home keeps are blue.

Doesn't help that EP seems to have about 40% of the PvP population...
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• Carespanker
    Carespanker
    ✭✭✭✭
    gabriebe wrote: »
    Eh it's pretty easy to explain. Most of the competent ball groups are on EP, while AD has maybe one or two and DC.... pretty much none. Add to that that our zerg leads are 100% predictable, either because they're the following Fengrush everywhere he goes or because they will systematically go for home keeps regardless or whatever is happening on the map. Like AD will finally be creeping up on EP.... and we're on Ash again. EP is pushing AD.... and we're taking a whole damn zerg to an empty Dragonclaw. It's like we are paralyzed as a faction unless all the DC home keeps are blue.

Doesn't help that EP seems to have about 40% of the PvP population...

Clearly, you don't spend much time in kaal or daan. If DC ball groups didn't exist we wouldn't need Milegate Man to stop them. Behold, the key to why DC stopped faction stacking at chal for D tics and why ep started farming A tics at ales, behold Milegate Man https://imgur.com/a/3BCxHGe

The ball groups in daan are bashur and mega nova (granted they are actually successful, props to them), and in kaal its fengzerg in the morn/afternoon, homicide in the afternoon/evening, and knights of ni for the evening to late night. Another reason you don't see them much anymore besides my obsession of watching netflix while auto-clicking gate siege is because again, they are obsessed with AD and basically ignore us lately lol. https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/646898320064774145/673637903708192768/unknown.png

Every. Faction. Zergs. Don't even bother lying or using a biased opinion to say otherwise, here at the Official PVP Discords we record everything newsworthy.
    Edited by Carespanker on February 11, 2020 9:48AM
  • barshemm
    barshemm
    ✭✭✭✭
    Days eastern US time works like this.

Mornings you have a highly organized EP against DC running a couple small raid Asian guilds. AD is mostly small groups.

Mid-day after a dip with Dawning logging out, the pug zerg led by various zone generals gets going for EP. That's the real strength of the faction, EP pugs generally stick together and most run pretty tanky so can make more pug mistakes.

AD gets a few guilds going then.

Fengrush usually starts around this time but his first hour is usually more small scale.

1-2 pm the real DC PVDoor starts. IA and CH log in and start backdooring empty keeps while DC pugs zerg behind Fengrush.

A couple hours of that and the lag is bad enough I log out, no clue what happens prime time. If I'm playing ESO I'm not in Kaal then.

I play all 3 factions. All 3 factions hate each other equally. The idea AD and EP don't fight is nonsense. When playing those factions I spend a lot of time at BRK, Sej, Drake and Crops playing for both sides.

Feng does spend plenty of time banging on EP, from what I see he splits it pretty equally. The AD at his time slot just aren't able to put up a resistance against him like EP does. Honestly AD at that time doesn't put up much against anyone. Though the past week or so they did seem more organized and were at least able to stomp CH and IA easily enough.
  • KINGOFTHESKULLS
    This is Kaal right now. This is how DC is zerging the map?

https://imgshare.io/image/screenshot-20200210-170527.Lw9oF

This is more or less how map looks like during the off hours. When afternoon NA kick in, AD gets back their scrolls, and keeps up to Sejanus. Theres rarely any fights cross Niben river. Then during prime time, we get the *** all tree factions stacking at Glademist-lag. Unless F balances the map for DC just before he logs off. Then, what happens? half an hour later, were all back at Glademist.

Is it AD's or EP's fault that DC pop locks the moment F gets on and they all log off right after he is done?
    It's pretty embarrassing to wait the whole day just for some famous streamer to get on so you can zerg the map down.
    Kaal got too much opposition ? no problem he'll just take his zerg to another campaign where he can zerg the map down.
    I shall tie your mortal limbs
    I shall invade your thoughts
    I shall belittle your aspiration
    I shall obliterate your hope
    I shall break your will
    I shall devour your flesh
    As you perish I shall live
    Sunder And Keening Officer
    Rage Outta Resdayn
    Black Flag Leader
    Lords of the Shaft
    Former Empress
    Overlord
    Pact Forever
    CP 1000+
    Leaves-No-Cross-UnturnedMagSorc
  • KINGOFTHESKULLS
    Heimpai wrote: »
    technohic wrote: »

This is more or less how map looks like during the off hours. When afternoon NA kick in, AD gets back their scrolls, and keeps up to Sejanus. Theres rarely any fights cross Niben river. Then during prime time, we get the *** all tree factions stacking at Glademist-lag. Unless F balances the map for DC just before he logs off. Then, what happens? half an hour later, were all back at Glademist.

LOL Hilarious. I play prime time and have no idea what goes on through the day as probably most who are on then dont; but seeing this, and yet AD is mad at DC?

This really is about the Aldmeri Dramaqueens doing what they do. Even the group they have the biggest beef with on DC is really an AD guild that flipped over.

The map never looks like this, unlike the whiner above this is my prime so I actually know..this is what happens when DC's zergs start to lose and they log...

That score? Is an inflation from DC's ego trip about gating ad and losing their own keeps to EP without defending them for at least the first 2 weeks of this camp and the previous

What do you mean the map never looks like this? Does the scrolls magically ALL end up in EPs hands before prime time? Theres even a picture PROVING the point.

And there's already been pictures posted proving my point

Can you explain this to me; IF DC zergs the map, HOW COME, EP has had all the scrolls come prime time for several months? HOW COME they always win the campaign by a large margin? Are you seriously so deluded you dont see this?

You do realize there are people who play during NA midnights right?
    There is no rule saying "No one can play at nights"
    If one faction has more Auzzies , Europeans , kiwis or simply people who play during our nights then good for them.
    Of course they are gonna play the game that they've bought the way they want by making sure their factions gets the most score.
    I shall tie your mortal limbs
    I shall invade your thoughts
    I shall belittle your aspiration
    I shall obliterate your hope
    I shall break your will
    I shall devour your flesh
    As you perish I shall live
    Sunder And Keening Officer
    Rage Outta Resdayn
    Black Flag Leader
    Lords of the Shaft
    Former Empress
    Overlord
    Pact Forever
    CP 1000+
    Leaves-No-Cross-UnturnedMagSorc
  • Wing
    Wing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

LOL Hilarious. I play prime time and have no idea what goes on through the day as probably most who are on then dont; but seeing this, and yet AD is mad at DC?

This really is about the Aldmeri Dramaqueens doing what they do. Even the group they have the biggest beef with on DC is really an AD guild that flipped over.

The map never looks like this, unlike the whiner above this is my prime so I actually know..this is what happens when DC's zergs start to lose and they log...

That score? Is an inflation from DC's ego trip about gating ad and losing their own keeps to EP without defending them for at least the first 2 weeks of this camp and the previous

What do you mean the map never looks like this? Does the scrolls magically ALL end up in EPs hands before prime time? Theres even a picture PROVING the point.

Can you explain this to me; IF DC zergs the map, HOW COME, EP has had all the scrolls come prime time for several months? HOW COME they always win the campaign by a large margin? Are you seriously so deluded you dont see this?

If one faction has more Auzzies , Europeans , kiwis or simply people who play during our nights then good for them.
    Of course they are gonna play the game that they've bought the way they want by making sure their factions gets the most score.

yeah EP just has solid pop all day round, not even saying they zerg, they just have people on all the time and its nice, even in evenings (say 3am east) there are some prime time like raids that keep EP ahead. (and they play like prime time raids, like super try hard it seems)

DC only seems to have presence when feng and the DC pugs all log on and zerg the map till late into prime time, once he and they log, DC goes back to being fairly irrelevant the other 16-18 hours.

AD seems in a similar boats to EP in that we seem to have consistent numbers all the time, just less numbers then EP (that disparity is sure to grow and Skyrim fans come to check out the expansion) this hits its largest point from what I can tell leading up to noon time east coast, as EP seems to have run of the map due to numbers and this is when emp seems to happen the most.

DC has an amazing and overwhelming omegalulzerg, for about 6 hours, and that's it, and that's not enough to be competitive.

and on top of that when the zergs all log the casual DC still on has to deal with two angry factions looking for payback for dealing with the omegalulzerg, that is not a fun position to be in.
    Edited by Wing on February 12, 2020 9:24AM
    ESO player since beta.
    full time subscriber.
    PC NA
    ( ^_^ )

You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods -Xenogears
    DK one trick
  • Soul_Demon
    Soul_Demon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    barshemm wrote: »
    Days eastern US time works like this.

Mornings you have a highly organized EP against DC running a couple small raid Asian guilds. AD is mostly small groups.

Mid-day after a dip with Dawning logging out, the pug zerg led by various zone generals gets going for EP. That's the real strength of the faction, EP pugs generally stick together and most run pretty tanky so can make more pug mistakes.

AD gets a few guilds going then.

Fengrush usually starts around this time but his first hour is usually more small scale.

1-2 pm the real DC PVDoor starts. IA and CH log in and start backdooring empty keeps while DC pugs zerg behind Fengrush.

A couple hours of that and the lag is bad enough I log out, no clue what happens prime time. If I'm playing ESO I'm not in Kaal then.

I play all 3 factions. All 3 factions hate each other equally. The idea AD and EP don't fight is nonsense. When playing those factions I spend a lot of time at BRK, Sej, Drake and Crops playing for both sides.

Feng does spend plenty of time banging on EP, from what I see he splits it pretty equally. The AD at his time slot just aren't able to put up a resistance against him like EP does. Honestly AD at that time doesn't put up much against anyone. Though the past week or so they did seem more organized and were at least able to stomp CH and IA easily enough.

For the most part that is quite accurate, minus the terms used to disparage the play. I think the bottom line when it comes to winning something is there are three distinct types of players, those who decide to win and put sustained effort into doing so- those who pretend they know how to win but don't actually want to win by choice and the last group of players who pretend not to care either way. Most fall into one of the three groups and that is the simple answer to why Kal is lopsided.

EP wants to win and has for a very long time- Zone trolls and uncooperative guilds don't get much notoriety on this side unless they are part of the winning- you can do what you want but for many over here on EP most are not really impressed with stories of glory shared unless they are part of the collective win for EP. It isnt a mystery how it happens nor is it anything beyond speaking plainly about wanting to win and checking the lies of "Dont care" and "Could but dont want to".....thats it. There really is nothing more to it than that simple truth.
  • Ranger209
    Ranger209
    ✭✭✭✭✭

So its ok for them to do this all night long, but not for Americans to do it a few hours in the afternoon. That's how the rule reads, got it.
    Edited by Ranger209 on February 16, 2020 3:54AM
  • Ranger209
    Ranger209
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    0n1CYGQ.png
    lXUKq0f.png

This type of stuff has been going on for years, every day, for years. There really needs to be some incentives to get the lower populations to focus the highest population, rather than the higher populations focusing the lowest. Whatever it is that Feng and company do for 3 hours a day, is being done, and has been done throughout the rest of the day by all factions at some point during the day or another.
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ranger209 wrote: »
    0n1CYGQ.png
    lXUKq0f.png

This type of stuff has been going on for years, every day, for years. There really needs to be some incentives to get the lower populations to focus the highest population, rather than the higher populations focusing the lowest. Whatever it is that Feng and company do for 3 hours a day, is being done, and has been done throughout the rest of the day by all factions at some point during the day or another.

Last time I posted the picture of
    Ranger209 wrote: »
    0n1CYGQ.png
    lXUKq0f.png

I wouldn´t quite compare the two situations to each. This is when AD had low pop against full pop DC.

0KMJeIo.jpg
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  • killimandrosb16_ESO
    killimandrosb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://imgur.com/a/vLdv6rd

https://imgur.com/a/nyNywsC

DC humbly appologize to all ep for their zerging

Edit; Ill try to explain why the horrible unbalanced pop is a problem; When EP owns whole map, have emp and are poplocked, ad and dc just wont play unless they enjoy being stomped repeatedly. Its not the prime time eps fault, but as I said earlier, this is pretty much every day for 6-7 hours straight. That means cyrodiil pvp is dead for that period of time, unless you play ep. Numbers are dropping every day, theres no pugs left on dc side, only a handful players using cyro more like a social hub at these hours. You wont get a fair fight unless you arrange one, but there are a couple of ep organized groups who will kill any soloers on sight. Then DC gets more people in about two hours, and these ep get clapped for a bit, then they log off. The prime time ep normally never see these guys, but theyre there.

Now THEN you have those ep playing around prime-time trying to make DC the culprits, and even ask certain DC players to quit the game. I just dont get it. DC looks at this map most of the time, and its DC's own fault for de-emping and taking back their scrolls for 3 hours at most?
    Edited by killimandrosb16_ESO on February 17, 2020 3:20PM
  • Akinos
    Akinos
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Edit; Ill try to explain why the horrible unbalanced pop is a problem; When EP owns whole map, have emp and are poplocked, ad and dc just wont play unless they enjoy being stomped repeatedly. Its not the prime time eps fault, but as I said earlier, this is pretty much every day for 6-7 hours straight. That means cyrodiil pvp is dead for that period of time, unless you play ep. Numbers are dropping every day, theres no pugs left on dc side, only a handful players using cyro more like a social hub at these hours. You wont get a fair fight unless you arrange one, but there are a couple of ep organized groups who will kill any soloers on sight. Then DC gets more people in about two hours, and these ep get clapped for a bit, then they log off. The prime time ep normally never see these guys, but theyre there.

Now THEN you have those ep playing around prime-time trying to make DC the culprits, and even ask certain DC players to quit the game. I just dont get it. DC looks at this map most of the time, and its DC's own fault for de-emping and taking back their scrolls for 3 hours at most?

Eh, I think the issue for DC is the exact opposite of what I put in bold. The majority of DC is pugs and pug guilds.
    PC NA | @AkinosPvP 1vX/Small Scaler, Raid Leader, Youtuber and Twitch.tv Streamer.MAGICKA MELEE IS LIFE!Magplar, MagDK, Magden, Magblade, Magsorc & Magcro PvP/Build videos & moretwitch.tv/akinospvp
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Akinos wrote: »

Eh, I think the issue for DC is the exact opposite of what I put in bold. The majority of DC is pugs and pug guilds.

Probably accurate. Some of the guilds that run are small, and in my case, ots also mostly a PVE guild and its relatively small group of us out there outside of guild events and that doesn't include me ATM until performance improvements . I see 1 guild constantly recruiting for coordinated PVP which I think they want a ball group, but they have forever and I see them picking up PUGs. Then there is Chapter House which is close to AoP type which tangles mist the pugs and often goes somewhere e everyone finds odd.

After that, its the AD guild that came over started showing up primetime. LOM doesnt seem to run often any more. Same with Iron Legion. See a lot of the small groups or pugs just sitting at the edge keep waiting for something to happen
  • killimandrosb16_ESO
    killimandrosb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Probably accurate. Some of the guilds that run are small, and in my case, ots also mostly a PVE guild and its relatively small group of us out there outside of guild events and that doesn't include me ATM until performance improvements . I see 1 guild constantly recruiting for coordinated PVP which I think they want a ball group, but they have forever and I see them picking up PUGs. Then there is Chapter House which is close to AoP type which tangles mist the pugs and often goes somewhere e everyone finds odd.

After that, its the AD guild that came over started showing up primetime. LOM doesnt seem to run often any more. Same with Iron Legion. See a lot of the small groups or pugs just sitting at the edge keep waiting for something to happen

It doesnt encourage DC pugs when EP alts come into zonechat telling DC to either force Fengrush to quit the game, or be gated by combined forces of ep and ad together. I would say that obsession itself is demolishing for a tri faction rvr game, no matter how justified you think it is. Yesterday was an absolute low personally, and I know many DC pugs like me are considering giving up entirely playing outside of prime-time; For a full 8 hours DC were gated by ep, while ad were left in peace. All this while getting a LOT of random hatetells from players I have no clue who are, about DC zerg and Fengrush. When numbers became even, the hatetells becomes worse than before. I know DC do it too, but the current crop of EP players are beyond toxic and I ask you to please stop it, your hurting whats left of the pvp. Being forced to play 1 bar vs poplocked AND being gated is bad enough iwithout the insane amount of trashtalk getting as well. Without a decent DC population, cyrodiil is dead. Look at noCP cyrodiil, where the exact same thing happened. Now its dead.

When I say theres no pugs left, what I mean is theres no NEW pugs anymore. And DC has lost a lot of pugs to ep last 2 months.
  • Wing
    Wing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It doesnt encourage DC pugs when EP alts come into zonechat telling DC to either force Fengrush to quit the game, or be gated by combined forces of ep and ad together. I would say that obsession itself is demolishing for a tri faction rvr game, no matter how justified you think it is. Yesterday was an absolute low personally, and I know many DC pugs like me are considering giving up entirely playing outside of prime-time; For a full 8 hours DC were gated by ep, while ad were left in peace. All this while getting a LOT of random hatetells from players I have no clue who are, about DC zerg and Fengrush. When numbers became even, the hatetells becomes worse than before. I know DC do it too, but the current crop of EP players are beyond toxic and I ask you to please stop it, your hurting whats left of the pvp. Being forced to play 1 bar vs poplocked AND being gated is bad enough iwithout the insane amount of trashtalk getting as well. Without a decent DC population, cyrodiil is dead. Look at noCP cyrodiil, where the exact same thing happened. Now its dead.

When I say theres no pugs left, what I mean is theres no NEW pugs anymore. And DC has lost a lot of pugs to ep last 2 months.

I promise you EP does not exclude AD, a lot of casuals from both DC and AD have moved to EP, everyone knew this was going to happen and its only going to get worse.

EP took AD's scrolls before going for DC's for the past couple days in a row.

the bad blood homicide caused between AD and DC will certainly persist for a while, but EP is a massive faction, and the lopsided population and problems that causes will only persist.

ZOS NEEDS TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT

and that's it, until ZOS implements changes to Cyro, this is just how its going to be, now and into the future. and expect more and more to shift to EP as they get tired of being zerg'd down 24/7
    ESO player since beta.
    full time subscriber.
    PC NA
    ( ^_^ )

You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods -Xenogears
    DK one trick
  • Heimpai
    Heimpai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wing wrote: »

I promise you EP does not exclude AD, a lot of casuals from both DC and AD have moved to EP, everyone knew this was going to happen and its only going to get worse.

the bad blood homicide caused between AD and DC will certainly persist for a while, but EP is a massive faction, and the lopsided population and problems that causes will only persist.

and that's it, until ZOS implements changes to Cyro, this is just how its going to be, now and into the future. and expect more and more to shift to EP as they get tired of being zerg'd down 24/7

Doesn't help that some off hour AD went EP, I don't think EP will have lower pop but maybe a few hours now

EP also killed AD that had DC's scroll and returned it back to Ni mohk temple but I'm sure that was AD/EP working together as well
  • Carespanker
    Carespanker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wing wrote: »

I wish I could pin the problems in kaal to one thing but I can't. Its all a mish-mash of events that lead up to what you see today. To explain, lets go back to last year when ep was in a 6+ month loss streak in almost all campaigns. I fixed it with the official EP discord by winning every campaign from 7 day, to non cp and finally kaal in an event I called "the grand tour" where I gave away almost 30 million gold in faction wide events.But ep winning wasn't expected to last forever.

I was expecting factions to retort with equal force (and they did for a short time) then use their war-momentum to fill the other factions official discords over time, however, there were bigger problems. Around this time a guild was bullied off AD for reasons that would get this post removed if I spoke of them and decided to get revenge by going DC and partnering with DC's biggest sheepherder/streamer to "Gate AD till they quit". At the time DC was the same highest populated faction (and now that's ep due to filthy faction hoppers) and ad was and still is the smallest causing great concern for the entirety of Kaal.

I took it upon myself (because 99% of EP was against this) to take this opportunity to help them because DC owning 2/3 of the map all day did not sound very swell or healthy for ALL the factions. So the AD discord went up 2 months ahead of schedule, every GM in Kaal was made aware of the coming storm and inadvertently to the knowledge of few, the map strategy (That I personally drew in MS paint) was known as the "Alessia bridge amnesty" went into action immediately. (which ended after the first month so ya can't even use it as an excuse now)

(The "Alessia Bridge Amnesty" was when AD is being gated or pushed back to their tri keeps, the bridge would be broken preventing AD and EP AP farmers from sitting at sej all day farming ticks and instead force them to play the map and focus DC. It wasn't collusion because both sides never knew about it or intentionally worked together. All it was was both factions forced into ignoring eachother till DC was dealt with. )

Then after that EP was ignored for 2 months straight because DC refused to change their vendetta against AD and because of that DC remained in last place... This wasn't supposed to happen forever. Fast forward those two months to now where both factions players who want to win have all transferred to EP because they are tired of their faction losing because the formally biggest faction continues to gate the smallest population faction until they quit instead of playing to win.

Now EP is the very thing they fought against (Aka the biggest faction), ad is in a bad spot (but still better than what it was when it had the guild in question on it), Dc still refuses my help because a couple of sheepherder's fanboys told all the other gms im a bad guy, and the only thing I can do about it is hope and wait that when the new campaigns come out that this will clean slate everyone once and for all.

That is everything that has happened thus far in Kaal. To summerise EP made a winning strategy 5 months ago and didn't change it because AD and DC left it unopposed till everyone outside of the drama loop (or people who just didnt care) left to the winning side and now EP is just assumed to be too big to stop (it isnt, please attack the reds). Even the GM's in the official EP discord are concerned and bored of winning without competition. ... but in the end there's nothing Zos, myself, or anyone for that matter can do to fix this it seems... We just got to wait and see if the sheep and the faction hoppers split themselves evenly enough to end these vendettas and make cyrodiil even again when the campaigns change.

Edited by Carespanker on February 19, 2020 11:16PM
  • JumpmanLane
    JumpmanLane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Kagukan wrote: »
    I only play PC NA during prime time so can't speak for what happens at other hours. But from what I see, much of why EP has been winning is due to a feud between DC and AD. On the rare moments when DC and AD actually decide to push EP I have seen EP pushed back to the gates.

I’ve been an EP main for a couple years and I’ve wondered why EP been winning so much. Mainly, because EP rarely pushes much beyond Aless to Aless. Didn’t know about the fued.

Recently, a pretty good AD guild joined EP and I asked the guy why. He said they were bored...I found that odd.
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

. Even the GM's in the official EP discord are concerned and bored of winning without competition. ... but in the end there's nothing Zos, myself, or anyone for that matter can do to fix this it seems... We just got to wait and see if the sheep and the faction hoppers split themselves evenly enough to end these vendettas and make cyrodiil even again when the campaigns change.

Yea they are "so concerned", they continue to take both DC's and AD's scrolls and emp every day and defend every keep with 3+ zergs and rack up 10K leads every campaign. They don't give a damn, they just bask in their easy wins.

If things were reversed, Im sure AD and DC wouldnt care either.

You're right, AD focuses DC and vice versa because we are sick of throwing 10-20 people against 3 full zergs everywhere we go. The only thing we can do is hit the weaker side just to get some AP and salvage something out of the night.

I appreciate your effort, I really do but it's over.

DC and AD can only fight for second and farm AP off each other until we get our grand overlords and just wipe our hands of it and quit or transfer to EP to paint the map red for those easy wins

Edited by Katahdin on February 20, 2020 3:12AM
    Beta tester November 2013
  • xshatox
    xshatox
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I am tired getting outzerged now. I play as AD, we cant event defend our home keep anymore now.
    We are getting wiped even before setting up siege.

I'll back to pve land for now. Occasionally will pop up to battleground. On other hand, I am getting a bit better now since always getting outnumbered, now i can fight 2-3 people at the same time and win most of the time.

Good luck guys.
  • ZOS_Volpe
    ZOS_Volpe
    admin
    Greetings all,

After removing a few posts, we must remind everyone that all post should be kept within the guidelines of the rules that we have in place. Having different opinions and debating is completely acceptable. However when doing so, keep it civil and constructive. If there may be any questions in regards to the rules, please feel free to review them here.

Thank you for your understanding,
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I only play PC NA during prime time so can't speak for what happens at other hours. But from what I see, much of why EP has been winning is due to a feud between DC and AD. On the rare moments when DC and AD actually decide to push EP I have seen EP pushed back to the gates.

I’ve been an EP main for a couple years and I’ve wondered why EP been winning so much. Mainly, because EP rarely pushes much beyond Aless to Aless. Didn’t know about the fued.

Recently, a pretty good AD guild joined EP and I asked the guy why. He said they were bored...I found that odd.

Was it a ball group? Probably got tired of getting rolled by Drac and wants to just farm pugs.
  • JumpmanLane
    JumpmanLane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Was it a ball group? Probably got tired of getting rolled by Drac and wants to just farm pugs.

Yeah. It was a ball group. Lol. I’m not gonna name them because one of them was always really cool in whispers and stuff. No hate tells. And as ball groups go they’re all right. NOT TKG mind you...and definitely not DRACRYS but they’re a tough fight.

Then again even TKG wasn’t Drac lol. The guys in Drac can legit small man or even 1vX. Them dudes in TKG weren’t so hot 6 men or less ...
    Edited by JumpmanLane on February 20, 2020 11:57PM
  • heng14rwb17_ESO
    heng14rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    COME TO PC EU PLAY.
    PC EU IS BALANCED.
    AVOID NA AT ALL COST !
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah. It was a ball group. Lol. I’m not gonna name them because one of them was always really cool in whispers and stuff. No hate tells. And as ball groups go they’re all right. NOT TKG mind you...and definitely not DRACRYS but they’re a tough fight.

Then again even TKG wasn’t Drac lol. The guys in Drac can legit small man or even 1vX. Them dudes in TKG weren’t so hot 6 men or less ...

Well I figured as much. A lot of them talk about how they want good fights and to test their limits. What most if them mean is taking down PUGs or groups half their size and they do not want to fight another group like theirs.

Probably not a secret I'm not a fan of the gameplay being a thing, and I largely blame lack of ability to single out targets in a blob, and purge ability to remove negative effects instantly from so many players. But I at least respect Drac as I have seen them pick up from farming and move on other ball groups. Not surprised the others have moved to EP.

That's largely what this entire community is about and why you see EP with good numbers more often than the other 2. People go to the easier path. Every game I have played; once a faction imbalance is seen, it gets worse.
  • JumpmanLane
    JumpmanLane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Well I figured as much. A lot of them talk about how they want good fights and to test their limits. What most if them mean is taking down PUGs or groups half their size and they do not want to fight another group like theirs.

Probably not a secret I'm not a fan of the gameplay being a thing, and I largely blame lack of ability to single out targets in a blob, and purge ability to remove negative effects instantly from so many players. But I at least respect Drac as I have seen them pick up from farming and move on other ball groups. Not surprised the others have moved to EP.

That's largely what this entire community is about and why you see EP with good numbers more often than the other 2. People go to the easier path. Every game I have played; once a faction imbalance is seen, it gets worse.

^This...simply this. And it’s not just ball groups. Too much of the PvP community says they’re looking for “good fights” but really just want to “farm” pugs. Most decent players bend over backwards “making friends” on all factions with ANYBODY they even SUSPECT is of comparable skill and refuse to fight people “they know”.

Without faction locks, “good players” hopped factions looking for pugs to kill. With faction lock, they hop slower lol. Every 30 days.

And yeah, most folks “looking for fights” are looking for someone EASY to kill...whether ganking noobs, 1vXing pugs, or faction stacking anybody dumb enough to fight with 1 bar vs a lock lol.

• Wing
    Wing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think ZOS devs should be forced to play PvP as AD and DC from morning till noon.

every day.

until they fix Cyro.
    ESO player since beta.
    full time subscriber.
    PC NA
    ( ^_^ )

DK one trick
This discussion has been closed.