The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Has Trader swap on EU failed ?

• xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno So should i leave all the trade guilds im in so i don't get my account banned? as i want to keep it just incase someone deicdes to do these activitys.
    Give us clannfear mounts!
  • Saltisol
    Saltisol
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like it must be a very large amount of gold judging by the seriousnees of these posts. How much gold is it for a large trade Guild ?
    Edited by Saltisol on January 20, 2020 7:28PM
  • Dont_do_drugs
    Dont_do_drugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saltisol wrote: »
    Sounds like it must be a very large amount of gold judging by the seriousnees of these posts. How much gold is it for a large trade Guild ?

not as mucgh as last time, but still enough to be a big issue concerning competition.

Get Stuff like this (but not this stuff)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"I have too admit. People leading trade guilds in this game are quite stupid. Not stupid like fools, but stupid like leaders.
    They can only bla-bla and waste gold on feeding their ego. I am disappointed."

Egal, wie gut du Schach spielst, die Taube wird alle Figuren umwerfen, auf das Brett kacken und herumstolzieren, als hätte sie gewonnen.

Arkadius Trade Tools
    Modular framework, now open for authors who want to add own tabs.

My Donation (Arkadius' Trade Tools Addon)
    First external ATT tab contribution.

Port to Friend's House Addon
    Check out the new Port to Friend's House library and port to contributers houses:
    Deutsch | English

• Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tbh. I don't care if Trader swap failed or something... Their "fix" made it so now entire EU server has failed lol...
  • Saltisol
    Saltisol
    ✭✭✭✭

not as mucgh as last time, but still enough to be a big issue concerning competition.

Thanks for your reply but I can't say that I'm any wiser as I don't know anything of the amounts last time :)
  • Dont_do_drugs
    Dont_do_drugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for your reply but I can't say that I'm any wiser as I don't know anything of the amounts last time :)

giphy.gif

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"I have too admit. People leading trade guilds in this game are quite stupid. Not stupid like fools, but stupid like leaders.

Egal, wie gut du Schach spielst, die Taube wird alle Figuren umwerfen, auf das Brett kacken und herumstolzieren, als hätte sie gewonnen.

Arkadius Trade Tools

Check out the new Port to Friend's House library and port to contributers houses:
    Deutsch | English

• Titansteele
    Titansteele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel sorry for the guilds which do not read these forums and will be oblivious to this instruction as if they make an innocent mistake they will get slapped with a TOS ban for something that was caused by ZOS and ZOS in turn failed to rectify it on their first pass.

Before the caped trolls jump on this I am not defending people who would try to take advantage of the situation, last time round there were some weasels banned for their actions and they deserved it. I am merely stating that I hope that each case be looked at and judged on its own merits.
    Guild Leader of The Twelve Knights, AD PVE, PVP and Trading Guild on the EU Mega Server

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger"
  • Dont_do_drugs
    Dont_do_drugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dude, as a trade guild gm u know ur bids and ur bank account and u recognize if some millions appear outta nowhere. there are no innocent mistakes.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Arkadius Trade Tools

Deutsch | English

• Fiktius
    Fiktius
    ✭✭✭✭
    And while we are talking about guild bank amounts, it could be nice if @ZOS_GinaBruno could mention to the team that while investigating, they check the winning bid amount which was charged at last night and which was charged again today during the maintenance.
    I hope that is kept in mind, when removing additional dube gold which should have never arrived into guild banks at first place.
    Edited by Fiktius on January 20, 2020 7:52PM
  • Titansteele
    Titansteele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dude, as a trade guild gm u know ur bids and ur bank account and u recognize if some millions appear outta nowhere. there are no innocent mistakes.

Not all guilds hit here are "trade" guilds - there are lots of guilds in outlaws and off the beaten track locations that are impacted by this as well.

What if one of those guilds are taking gold out their bank to pay a lottery winner what they are due?
    What if they are taking 10K out to donate it to a new player that would like a mount?

Both scenario`s are things I have done in the past which would get me in hot water if I had not read these forums.
    Just asking for common sense to be applied, thats all.
    Guild Leader of The Twelve Knights, AD PVE, PVP and Trading Guild on the EU Mega Server

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger"
  • OsManiaC
    OsManiaC
    ✭✭✭✭
    maybe it would be better to give examples what happened to u23 launderers. it may demotivate if we have any examples
    GM of The Argonian Kebab, The Argonian Steak & The Argonian BBQ - PC - EU (The Tamriel Kitchen) @OsManiaC

Don't worry, the tail grows back!
    if it breathes we eats. #justbosmerthings - we can detect stealth boy NPCs and hunt them thanks to our skill!

https://steamcommunity.com/id/osmaniac
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fixed yet?
    Give us clannfear mounts!
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Posted an update on this issue over here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/508927/
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Ydrisselle
    Ydrisselle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Posted an update on this issue over here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/508927/

Suggestion: don't use EST in news which mentions the European megaservers, switch to CET. It's used in Europe, we understand the exact times easier that way.