The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Has Trader swap on EU failed ?

• BansheeVT
    BansheeVT
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno I think you should take a look into it immediately.. traders switched but I got double refunds from lost bids, same for every other GM I know
    @BansheeVT - GM of 'Valinor Traders'.

Valinor Trading Union:
    Valinor Traders: Vivec, 500k sales, <500k sales = 25k fee, <250k sales = kick
    Valinor Overflow: Vivec back row, 150k min sales OR 15k donation
    Valinor Merchants: Elden Root, 50k sales OR 10k donation
    Valinor Vendors: Wayrest, 25k sales OR 8k donation
    Stendarr's Merchantry: Alinor, 10k sales OR 5k donation
    Options
  • OsManiaC
    OsManiaC
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yay u23 redux yay more free golds

Too late to look at now
    GM of The Argonian Kebab, The Argonian Steak & The Argonian BBQ - PC - EU (The Tamriel Kitchen) @OsManiaC

Don't worry, the tail grows back!
    if it breathes we eats. #justbosmerthings - we can detect stealth boy NPCs and hunt them thanks to our skill!

https://steamcommunity.com/id/osmaniac
    Options
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Thanks, and will do.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    After the last time i would strongly advise All GM's with double refunds to keep the gold in their guild banks and wait for ZOS to act, i dont think they will be as forgiving a second time around
    Options
  • BansheeVT
    BansheeVT
    ✭✭✭✭
    I hope they won't :)

Valinor Trading Union:
    Options
  • BansheeVT
    BansheeVT
    ✭✭✭✭
    Server down, taking the gold back I hope.. if so, GJ Gina and others ^^ way faster reaction this time

Valinor Trading Union:
    Options
  • Tyralbin
    Tyralbin
    ✭✭✭✭
    If extra money was earned due to guild bidding; then I would leave it there so it could be removed, or, if it wasn't; it was earned by the guild so it would stay there to be used for the guild.
    Edited by Tyralbin on January 20, 2020 4:40PM
    Live a little love a lot send all your gold to this Imperials pot.
    Options
  • OsManiaC
    OsManiaC
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yesterday i was talking that this Will happen and lol it happened.

Why I feel like they forgot to look at this issue at first place, and then check again at low priority open issues list and oh no come on guys check thar pc eu guild stuff
    GM of The Argonian Kebab, The Argonian Steak & The Argonian BBQ - PC - EU (The Tamriel Kitchen) @OsManiaC

Don't worry, the tail grows back!
    if it breathes we eats. #justbosmerthings - we can detect stealth boy NPCs and hunt them thanks to our skill!

https://steamcommunity.com/id/osmaniac
    Options
  • GoddessExile
    GoddessExile
    ✭✭
    :'(
    Edited by GoddessExile on January 20, 2020 7:39PM
    Founder & GM The Camel Smugglers Trade Guild.

Need something smuggled? just ask .... after we are done, this conversation never took place
    Options
  • D3N7157
    D3N7157
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tyralbin wrote: »
    If extra money was earned due to guild bidding then I would leave it there so it could be removed or if it wasn't it was earned by the guild so it would stay there to be used for the guild.

dude, your lack of punctuation makes your post almost impossible to understand
    Options
  • furball_82dk
    BansheeVT wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno I think you should take a look into it immediately.. traders switched but I got double refunds from lost bids, same for every other GM I know

Just stating i did not get refunded double and the gm´s i know did not either
    Options
  • reoskit
    reoskit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, the maintenance is extended again and I, for one, am all for it. A bit more downtime today is a good trade-off in the hopes that this is fixed for you folks. Better than another week of wondering if you'll be banned or if your guild got its kiosk or if you're getting your gold back or or or... Anyway, here's hoping. Again, all my respect to the EU GMs, officers, and traders. GL to ZOS on untangling this mess.

Edit, ICYMI: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/508787/update-on-jan-20-maintenance
    Edited by reoskit on January 20, 2020 4:38PM
    Options
  • furball_82dk
    well one doubt now sticks in my mind but then the double refund should have happen much later after the first returned will have to look into this if not already removed.. One can only hope this did not happen again
    Options
  • Tyralbin
    Tyralbin
    ✭✭✭✭
    D3N7157 wrote: »
    Tyralbin wrote: »
    If extra money was earned due to guild bidding then I would leave it there so it could be removed or if it wasn't it was earned by the guild so it would stay there to be used for the guild.

dude, your lack of punctuation makes your post almost impossible to understand

Sorry, I have been awake for 20 hours and bouncing between threads.

Tried to punctuate it. My apologies if it is not perfect.

Oh and don't forget your capitals or your full stops. ;p
    Options
  • CynicK
    CynicK
    ✭✭✭
    You know what happened last time you tried to launder the gold, just warning you.

Finally i got a good trader in all guilds and go check and they are not in their place, it will be awesome if you could fix this.
    Edited by CynicK on January 20, 2020 4:46PM
    Options
  • Tyralbin
    Tyralbin
    ✭✭✭✭

I don't think I did either.

Best policy is to leave money there and see what happens. If you disagree just send ticket.

I didn't get double money last time and nothing was taken away either.

Don't think you have anything to worry about :smile:
    Options
  • Dont_do_drugs
    Dont_do_drugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OsManiaC wrote: »
    Yesterday i was talking that this Will happen and lol it happened.

Why I feel like they forgot to look at this issue at first place, and then check again at low priority open issues list and oh no come on guys check thar pc eu guild stuff

They are still not able to replicate the dupe exploit for testing how to fix it 😏😶😶

BTW.... Where is Rob. Rob, would u mind to by me a big ice cream cup of ur Lil extra bucks? I promise I won't tell zos.

Get Stuff like this (but not this stuff)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"I have too admit. People leading trade guilds in this game are quite stupid. Not stupid like fools, but stupid like leaders.
    They can only bla-bla and waste gold on feeding their ego. I am disappointed."

Egal, wie gut du Schach spielst, die Taube wird alle Figuren umwerfen, auf das Brett kacken und herumstolzieren, als hätte sie gewonnen.

Arkadius Trade Tools
    Modular framework, now open for authors who want to add own tabs.

My Donation (Arkadius' Trade Tools Addon)
    First external ATT tab contribution.

Port to Friend's House Addon
    Check out the new Port to Friend's House library and port to contributers houses:
    Deutsch | English

Options
  • Fiktius
    Fiktius
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ ZOS_GinaBruno I think you should take a look into it immediately.. traders switched but I got double refunds from lost bids, same for every other GM I know

When did you take a look to the amount inside guild bank?

At last evening when this whole mess popped up again, I did take a look into guild bank and dube gold was not there.
    However today when players noticed that server is actually on, many of us did log in (just in time before servers got closed again) and check out how the situation turned out to be:

In my case my guilds now arrived to destination where bids were won, I got 3 x extra mails that confirmed I won my bids and I got dublicated gold inside guild banks.
    So to me it looks like trader spot reset was done again during maintenance and this time traders did move and back up bid gold was returned again.

It's unfortunate that everyone have to wait a bit longer before server is being turned on again, but I think it's only better this way. Hopefully ZOS gets all the dube gold out now without several attempts.

Edited by Fiktius on January 20, 2020 4:58PM
    Options
  • furball_82dk
    Fiktius wrote: »
    @ ZOS_GinaBruno I think you should take a look into it immediately.. traders switched but I got double refunds from lost bids, same for every other GM I know

i keep my books very closely so 1 hour and 34 mins after the swap so double would have come in much later
    Options
  • Tyralbin
    Tyralbin
    ✭✭✭✭

At last evening when this whole mess popped up again, I did take a look into guild bank and dube gold was not there.
    However today when players noticed that server is actually on, many of us did log in (just in time before servers got closed again) and check out how the situation turned out to be:

In my case my guilds now arrived to destination where bids were won, I got 3 x extra mails that confirmed I won my bids and I got dublicated gold inside guild banks.
    So to me it looks like trader spot reset was done again during maintenance and this time traders did move and back up bid gold was returned again.

It's unfortunate that everyone have to wait a bit longer before server is being turned on again, but I think it's only better this way. Hopefully ZOS gets all the dube gold out now without several attempts.

This makes sense why the server was taken offline quickly again.
    If the gold was refunded again due to the mess ups they would take the server off quickly.
    They don't want the same laundering situation again.
    Options
  • rpa
    rpa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think someone ran the trader swap script again to fix the trader assignments and simply forgot that (some?) refunds had been already done during the failed swap.
    Options
  • Fiktius
    Fiktius
    ✭✭✭✭

i keep my books very closely so 1 hour and 34 mins after the swap so double would have come in much later

Well, if anything, let's hope extras are not in the bank after this current maintenance is finally over. 😅
    Options
  • Tyralbin
    Tyralbin
    ✭✭✭✭
    rpa wrote: »
    I think someone ran the trader swap script again to fix the trader assignments and simply forgot that (some?) refunds had been already done during the failed swap.

I won same trader and got refunds so everything looked right to me to start with.

Hope winning same trader won't cause any issues roflmao.
    Options
  • furball_82dk

Well, if anything, let's hope extras are not in the bank after this current maintenance is finally over. 😅

Really hope you are right i missed the server going online so i have not been ingame since like 5 this morning .. Also now it makes more sense to me the whole refund thing cause it was not there last night :)
    Options
  • rpa
    rpa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So, there is:
    - got the same trader
    - did not get trader, had none
    - got trader and did not have one before
    - got trader but different they already had
    - lost their trader
    Did I miss any cases? First two cases do not involve reassigning traders, did the rest also get refunds?
    (Not that it matters, I'm just curious.)

edit: missed one case
    Edited by rpa on January 20, 2020 5:37PM
    Options
  • Titansteele
    Titansteele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like they are having real problems with PC EU or is the best simply being left till last :)

Guild Leader of The Twelve Knights, AD PVE, PVP and Trading Guild on the EU Mega Server

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger"
    Options
  • Dont_do_drugs
    Dont_do_drugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like they are having real problems with PC EU or is the best simply being left till last :)

they have problems with pc eu? does it look like that? they never had problems with pc eu.

Get Stuff like this (but not this stuff)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"I have too admit. People leading trade guilds in this game are quite stupid. Not stupid like fools, but stupid like leaders.
    They can only bla-bla and waste gold on feeding their ego. I am disappointed."

Egal, wie gut du Schach spielst, die Taube wird alle Figuren umwerfen, auf das Brett kacken und herumstolzieren, als hätte sie gewonnen.

Arkadius Trade Tools
    Modular framework, now open for authors who want to add own tabs.

My Donation (Arkadius' Trade Tools Addon)
    First external ATT tab contribution.

Port to Friend's House Addon
    Check out the new Port to Friend's House library and port to contributers houses:
    Deutsch | English

Options
  • 0lbertikus
    0lbertikus
    ✭✭✭✭
    they have problems with pc eu? does it look like that? they never had problems with pc eu.

If and only if problems with PC EU are even possible, then only some players will be affected by them.
    Options
  • rpa
    rpa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If not all bidding guilds got double refund either someone has to dive in logs and go thru all bidders and all the refund transactions from Sunday night and today (I assume) and take away only the extra refunds from guild banks or apply a correctly working script for that effect. And then deal with inevitable cases where the funds are not there for some reason.
    Options
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Just to re-post this over here, we're continuing to investigate improper refunds from guild traders, but don’t want to keep the server offline and prevent you from playing. With that said, if you notice your guild received a double refund from a guild trader build, DO NOT TOUCH YOUR GOLD FROM YOUR GUILD BANK until further notice. Any attempts at moving gold around or potential laundering will put your account and guild at risk for TOS actioning. We’ll let you know when we have an update on this issue.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post