The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

[Outfits][Poll] Hide armor slots * Make more outfit combinations possible

• Salix_alba
    Salix_alba
    ✭✭✭✭
    Other (Please add a comment)
    I would like to be able to hide armor slots specifically outside cyrodil. and be able to hide the shoulders for any instance but mostly I would like to have the robe bottoms available separate from the tops for ALL styles so we can make battle mage armors.
  • Craziux
    Craziux
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, I'd like to hide more armor slots.
    The ability to hide armor slots (More outfit combinations and looks) would bring players back into the game and is something I think the game needs, as outfits and styles are part of the true endgame.

So many new combinations of outfits/looks would be made available due to this, and I'd feel more happy to play the game if this became a thing.

Also while at it, please let us hide the annoying shield indicator added in the Dark Brohood dlc.
    Edited by Craziux on December 7, 2019 5:19PM
    [Outfits] Hide More Armor Slots?
    Cast your vote and make it happen!

,<* 1200+ CP EU/PC *>,
    ,<* Explorer of Tamriel since Beta *>,
    Hours spent in-game: 7500+ #NoLife
    AD:
    Valp - Sorc DD
    Valp Stud - DK Tank
    Bad Argonian - Temp Heal

DC:
    Shu-Chi - PvP Warden

EP:
    Craziux - PvP NB
  • Anhedonie
    Anhedonie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    One condition though - no hiding pants. Anything, but pants.
    Profanity filter is a crime against the freedom of speech. Also gags.
  • azjuwelz
    azjuwelz
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was just thinking last night that it's a shame that my Khajit has the dragon tattoo but is hard pressed to find any clothing options to allow people to actually see it.

This is true for so many body markings and other appearance modifiers.

The "naked" no armor already has the bra and undies so it's not like anything obscene is an option. Plus all the bots are running around in their undies anyway.

Make it so!!
    Xbox-NA
    Guildmaster of Nightmothers Deadly Deals

PVE/PVP Stamblade: Ylandra Silverthorn
    PVE Magwarden healer: Raw'zl Dah Zel
    PVE DK Tank: Greta Feuerwerk
    PVP StamDK: Helga Feuerwerk
    PVP Necro Healer: Dratha Helbain
    PVE Magcro: Dorian Fey
    PVE Magblade: Arivssa Thaoral
    PVE Magsorc: Eldara Birchwood
  • Craziux
    Craziux
    ✭✭✭
    azjuwelz wrote: »
    I was just thinking last night that it's a shame that my Khajit has the dragon tattoo but is hard pressed to find any clothing options to allow people to actually see it.

This is true for so many body markings and other appearance modifiers.

The "naked" no armor already has the bra and undies so it's not like anything obscene is an option. Plus all the bots are running around in their undies anyway.

Make it so!!

True! Would love to be able to show off skins/body markings in style. Being able to hide certain pieces could actually make a lot of characters look better. (Like the NPCs found around in the world for example.)
    -
    Edited by Craziux on December 9, 2019 7:57AM

,<* 1200+ CP EU/PC *>,
    AD:
    Valp - Sorc DD
    Valp Stud - DK Tank
    Bad Argonian - Temp Heal

DC:
    Shu-Chi - PvP Warden

EP:
    Craziux - PvP NB
  • Craziux
    Craziux
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry for double posting, just wanted to share this:

“(Got 7500+ hours recorded on eso, but have taken a long break now and my eso+/support is gone with the current direction the game is heading, something I had active since the beta.) There’s one thing that I believe would greatly improve the lifetime of the game though, that being able to hide armor slots on custom outfits. (Like Shoulders, Belt pieces etc.) I believe small things can make great impacts and bring more people back to the game again.

I also wish for the ability to hide the ugly shield indicator that they introduced with the dark brotherhood, but I think hiding armor/outfit slots is more important right now to extend the lifetime of eso, since outfits is a big part of the endgame.”

,<* 1200+ CP EU/PC *>,
    AD:
    Valp - Sorc DD
    Valp Stud - DK Tank
    Bad Argonian - Temp Heal

DC:
    Shu-Chi - PvP Warden

EP:
    Craziux - PvP NB
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ohh boy would I be happy !
    Immersive Quests Addon
    Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
    List of Immersion Addons
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still waiting on the answer: since Zos released styles that are missing pieces, when are we going to get this?
    For example, the Prophet style has no belt, currently we either unequip the belt we’re wearing or we walk around with a WWE championship belt buckle.
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • Craziux
    Craziux
    ✭✭✭
    max_only wrote: »
    Still waiting on the answer: since Zos released styles that are missing pieces, when are we going to get this?
    For example, the Prophet style has no belt, currently we either unequip the belt we’re wearing or we walk around with a WWE championship belt buckle.

Agreed, it only makes sense if they were to add it at this point, we were teased in a video with the outfit system showcase for a good while ago, but then it never happened. Not yet at least.

If ZoS add this together with the upcoming dlc "Skyrim expansion", it will make me more interested in the game again, but the location doesn't seem that interesting to me in itself with the way the.. ehem.. "story" is told.

I honestly think being able to hide armor pieces at the outfit station should be possible as other MMOs allows this, and the votes of this poll shows what the players want, does it not? NPCs in ESO is not always wearing full armor, sometimes none, and the game is rated 18+.. hmm... plus you will at least wear underwear, you'll never go fully nude.
    -
    Edited by Craziux on December 19, 2019 1:40AM

,<* 1200+ CP EU/PC *>,
    AD:
    Valp - Sorc DD
    Valp Stud - DK Tank
    Bad Argonian - Temp Heal

DC:
    Shu-Chi - PvP Warden

EP:
    Craziux - PvP NB
  • Craziux
    Craziux
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry for double posting, but I really hope to see this implemented one day.

Constantly thinking why can't we hide the belt for example, "It just does not work" on a lot of outfits.

,<* 1200+ CP EU/PC *>,
    AD:
    Valp - Sorc DD
    Valp Stud - DK Tank
    Bad Argonian - Temp Heal

DC:
    Shu-Chi - PvP Warden

EP:
    Craziux - PvP NB
  • Donny_Vito
    Donny_Vito
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saw this image somewhere else, but feels relevant....

zKBtpnR.png
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    NO MORE STUPID LOOKING SINGLE SHOULDER ARMOR!! looking at you sentinel of rkugamz

...I like single shoulder armour.

Also, the reason most of the monster sets use single shoulder is because they're intended to go with the Mercenary style.

Here's the first result in Google Images for "eso undaunted style":

wC3ZF1L.png
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | Mountain bike enjoyer and vulpine appreciator | If you know me from PCEU: No
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like single shoulder armor too. Sometimes I wish it was the other shoulder though.
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • Nanfoodle
    Nanfoodle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't want to see ESO turn into a naked kind of mess but I really hate being forced to see ugly shoulders.
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It seems to be such an easy update. Why won't they do this already?
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • Nanfoodle
    Nanfoodle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Michae wrote: »
    It seems to be such an easy update. Why won't they do this already?

Cant always get what you want. If they gave in to everything people ask for, even if they were in a majority, would soon turn this game into a mess. Sometimes what best for the game is for the developers to follow a vision they have set for the game.
    Edited by Nanfoodle on January 1, 2020 1:40AM