The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

2019 ESO GIFT EXCHANGE!!!!!

• oddbasket
    oddbasket
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hippie4927 wrote: »
    oddbasket wrote: »
    Hi, I would love to get some crafting motifs for outfits.

Assassin League shoulders and boots
    Apostle shoulders and legs
    Ebonshadow shoulders and belts
    Elder Argonian helmets, gloves and boots
    Sapiarch helmets, chests and shoulders

And if I could wish for crown store items, I would like
    Personality Emotions Pack
    Bristleneck War Boar

Thanks and happy holidays!
    @oddbasket PC NA

@oddbasket

I only had one of the motifs on your list and sent it to you. You now have Ebonshadow belts. Happy Holidays!

Thanks for the belt @Hippie4927
    I didn't find your list here, so I sent you a Stonefire Scamp pet for the gift exchange.

I have plans for those motifs, and have already put the belt in my outfit! Really appreciate it, and happy holidays!
    bXxT0P3.jpg

Edited by oddbasket on December 6, 2019 10:21AM
  • EmpressMeg
    EmpressMeg
    ✭✭
    What a fun idea! I play on PC NA server. @EmpressMeg

I am a humble crafter and would ask only for mats; ones to make furniture are highly prized but even the most simple of mats will make me smile.

Merry Christmas all!

@Darkhorse1975 I have sent you three mails, let me know if you want 10k more - we can meet ingame. :)
    I have sent mails to some who have received them but have some going to @PopotoSalad @SwankSwan too.

Thank you kindly to @shello2004 for all of the goodies!

I try and send several more tomorrow when I have the time/goodies. :p
    Edited by EmpressMeg on December 6, 2019 2:49PM
    NA, PC @EmpressMeg
  • Seminolegirl1992
    Seminolegirl1992
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Darkhorse1975 Thank you so much for the gifts <3 Is there anything on your wishlist?

I can't think of anything in particular from my wishlist but if you decorated one of your houses for the holidays, I wouldn't turn down an invite for a quick tour!

I would love to have you come by! There's two worth looking at. Do you have EHT? Neither are explicitly holiday themed, sadly :( I did put some Christmas lights on a tree, but that barely counts :P
    @Seminolegirl1992 PC/NA CP 2300+ PVE, PVP, RP, Housing: Tel Galen, Fair Winds, Moon Sugar, Grand Psijic, Forsaken, HOTLC, Bastion, Ravenhurst, Gardner, Alinor, Hakkvild's, Gorinir, Kragenhome, Hundings, & more- feel free to come see!
    Main PVE: Rynne, breton mag dk
    PVP: Levexa, EP nord mag dk
    Crafter: Sabaki Taiyo, khajiit templar
    RP: N'zuri, Penelope Mecoud, Vhenasi Galanodel, Alassea Rilynn'urdrenn, Taiga Soulhammer, Jhaneyl Everhath, Nym Baenre, Eilistraee, Levexa, Rynne Galanodel, Mielikki, Hanali Celanil, Arwen Galanodel, Grainne. I think I have a problem.
    Former Empress | Swashbuckler Supreme | Godslayer | Gryphon Heart | Immortal Redeemer | Tick Tock Tormentor | Dro-m'athra Destroyer | Dawnbringer
  • Xillean
    Xillean
    ✭✭✭
    PC-NA @xillean I would like the battle boar pet if anyone is feeling generous!
    Elar'kir-do, 584cp, Khajit Templar/Werewolf | PC NA player | GM/Founder of <Dominion of Unity>

Galacia Oridden, High Elf Sorcerer | Xillean Tormeng, High Elf Warden | Malduras Kelstrus, Dark Elf Necromancer | Estria Arkwright, Imperial Arcanist | Whispers Nightly, Argonian Nightblade | Janteer Raveria, Nord Dragonknight
  • Vesnia
    Vesnia
    ✭✭
    If anyone has some spare plants (for housing) I would love to have them, be they humble weed or flowers. : D I'm looking to start a little garden in my Redguard alchemist's Twin Arches house's courtyard. ^^ I play on PC EU and my ingame name is @Ivramia! Hope you all have a happy holidays! :heart:
    Edited by Vesnia on December 6, 2019 5:41PM
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi, I would love to get some crafting motifs for outfits.

Assassin League shoulders and boots
    Apostle shoulders and legs
    Ebonshadow shoulders and belts
    Elder Argonian helmets, gloves and boots
    Sapiarch helmets, chests and shoulders

And if I could wish for crown store items, I would like
    Personality Emotions Pack
    Bristleneck War Boar

Thanks and happy holidays!
    @oddbasket PC NA

@oddbasket

I only had one of the motifs on your list and sent it to you. You now have Ebonshadow belts. Happy Holidays!

Thanks for the belt @Hippie4927
    I didn't find your list here, so I sent you a Stonefire Scamp pet for the gift exchange.

I have plans for those motifs, and have already put the belt in my outfit! Really appreciate it, and happy holidays!
    bXxT0P3.jpg

@oddbasket

Thank you so much for the Stonefire Scamp!! I wasn't looking for anything in return so it was a surprise.

I found Ebonshadow Shoulders on my other account so I sent it to you. Please don't send me anything else as the scamp was more than enough.

I hope your holiday brings you everything you want!
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • Ye_Olde_Crowe
    Ye_Olde_Crowe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    rosalith wrote: »
    Went on a bit of a spree last night, to any PCEU who requested non crown store stuff so far, it's likely you have mail! :)
    By the Eight, it was exactly the missing amount! Rogul says thank you...
    CwaVasJ.jpg
    Edited by Ye_Olde_Crowe on December 6, 2019 6:15PM
    PC EU.

=primarily PvH (Player vs. House)=
  • LordWenzel
    LordWenzel
    ✭✭✭
    Hey there!
    Here's the silent tank wandering vet dungeons on PC-EU.
    I would really like to get missing MO motifs, helmets and swords. I would like to get also some blue non triune JC master writs (only if you're going to trash them of course) and i would really love the Any Race Any Alliance pack.
    All of that only if Santa says i'm a good tank o:)
  • oddbasket
    oddbasket
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @oddbasket

Thank you so much for the Stonefire Scamp!! I wasn't looking for anything in return so it was a surprise.

I found Ebonshadow Shoulders on my other account so I sent it to you. Please don't send me anything else as the scamp was more than enough.

I hope your holiday brings you everything you want!

Thanks again @Hippie4927

I will again put those shoulders to good use!
  • mayasunrising
    mayasunrising
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Darkhorse1975 Thank you so much for my Scuttlebloom! I loves her to pieces!

And thank you @Seminolegirl1992 and @Eruceninde for all the lovely plants! I'm going to be redoing my Mournoth Keep this weekend and they will definitely be put to good use. :)

Happy New Life!

Edited by mayasunrising on December 6, 2019 11:53PM
    "And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." Anaïs Nin

“There’s a difference between wanting to be looked at and wanting to be seen." Amanda Palmer

“A game is an opportunity to focus our energy, with relentless optimism, at something we’re good at (or getting better at) and enjoy. In other words, gameplay is the direct emotional opposite of depression.” Jane McGonigal

“They'll tell you you're too loud, that you need to wait your turn and ask the right people for permission. Do it anyway." Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
  • morrowjen
    morrowjen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To all of my secret santas, @Darkhorse1975 @SidraWillowsky @mayasunrising, @heaven13 and anyone else I might've missed, words can't express how awesome you are and how grateful I am. It's been an amazingly bad year for me but y'all have given me an amazingly wonderful eso holiday and tbh, right now that means more to me than I can properly say. It's times like this that I'm reminded that digital or not this is a real community and a wonderful one that I'm proud to be a part of. I am stunned but in a happy way instead of the 'oh crap the boss has me' way.

Now who cut all these onions.... <3:smile:
    Edited by morrowjen on December 7, 2019 1:36AM
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, I almost missed this topic.
    Will send something not-crown to other people from PC EU, but later - closer to New Year. And will offer furniture again, as last year (my "storage" villa is full, I'm in panic!)
    But you can ask for some exact furniture even now, maybe I have it and can send. PM or use @ to call me! Can miss other way.

As for me (@Enemoriana, PC EU), I'll be glad to receive something from this list:

Crown items:
    - Winter Festival Heartfire cooking station. Last year one generous soul allowed assassins from my Sanctuary to get some warm food in wet and windy cave, this year you can help to a whole werewolf tavern! Because what ESO tavern can be without cooking station?
    - crown crates in any amounts (want a lot, have few gems);
    - alfiq banker/merchant (for some future houses mostly) - thanks to @Respectre!
    - that +5 slots pet - thanks to @Elissae!
    - all crown store emotes.

Not crown items:
    - monster style pages;
    - furniture recipes, blue and better, from Murkmire and later DLC;
    - any amounts of Mundane Rune, Decorative Wax, Heartwood, Pitch;
    - Peryite Skeevemaster costume
    - any interesting not-luxury furniture;
    - those gladiator runebox things, except costume (already have) and lion (thanks to @Lucky_Guar), Siegemaster's uniform;
    - style pages from dlc, ww dungeons and later.

Nothing to spend:
    If you have Port to friend's house addon, you can visit my werewolf tavern in Hunter's glade and pm me, here on in game, with opinions and advices how to make it better. All slots are filled, but I can find some place for improvements. I finished it, but I'm not sure I'm fully satisfied - but I can't find what's wrong.
    After I'll finish some other, not ESO, things - somewhere in January-March - I'll make video like I did for my Sanctuary (link in sighature). I plan to do it in advertise style (like "you are ww? tired that nobody understand you? come to us!"), but any ideas will be welcomed.

P.S. Thanks for gifts to @Erinia, @Myrnhiel, @Gormzie and (sorry i don't remember all userid) all other people!
    Edited by Enemoriana on January 3, 2020 2:32AM
    • PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru
    • My wishlist: crown crates, Lucky Cat Landing, atronach/crow/factotum merchant.
    • Houses: The Erstwhile Sanctuary. Everybody is welcomed! Here is video.
    • Luxury furniture is displayed in Forsaken Stronghold. Decorator default. Not luxury, but similar or close looking items marked with jester banners. Closed until ESO+ will be available again for Russia: without doubled limits there is not enough space.
    • Two years with no ESO+ available. Eternal thanks to people who gifted music boxes, my everlasting ESO passion!
  • GalexPK
    GalexPK
    ✭✭✭
    @GalexPK PC NA

Hi, thanks everyone in advance and wish you everyone Merry Christmas!

Non Crowns:

- Furniture / Elsweyr Furniture

-Soul Gems!

-Gold

Crowns:

-Cat Banker +.+

- Duchess Pesonality

- Barbaric Beauty Pack

- Cosmetic Pack: Hair Styles

Thanks @Amber322 for the Gold, @TomOfHyrule for the Furniture! and @G1Countdown For the Furniture / Soul Gems!
    Edited by GalexPK on December 9, 2019 5:30PM
    PC NA:
    Karim Vidal - Altmer Magicka Templar

La'Mahnaz - Bosmer WW Stamina Nightblade

Alba Id - Altmer Magicka Sorcerer

La'Ainaz - Bosmer Vamp Necro

Va'Shir - Khajiit Nightblade

Steam ID: Galexpk
  • GalexPK
    GalexPK
    ✭✭✭
    Also thanks @Darkhorse1975 !!
    PC NA:
    Karim Vidal - Altmer Magicka Templar

La'Mahnaz - Bosmer WW Stamina Nightblade

Alba Id - Altmer Magicka Sorcerer

La'Ainaz - Bosmer Vamp Necro

Va'Shir - Khajiit Nightblade

Steam ID: Galexpk
  • Wheresthetea11
    Wheresthetea11
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Jayne_Doe thank you so so so so much for the gold!! I’ll be keeping an eye out for the motifs you wanted!
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Jayne_Doe thank you so so so so much for the gold!! I’ll be keeping an eye out for the motifs you wanted!

@Chickf1lGay You're very welcome! And thanks SO MUCH for the Honor Guard chest page!

And thanks to @ExistingRug61 for the mundane runes, ochre, and culanda lacquer!
  • Gromzok
    Gromzok
    ✭✭
    @Naurael from Xbox One EU here. I used to play long time ago on PC but now i started fresh on Xbox and i could use some training gear sets for lvl 20 and maybe 30. I am DK mag dps and i use Inferno Staff in main hand, Resto in off hand, and all light armor except chest and legs that are heavy. Thanks!
  • esouser16436345
    Edited by esouser16436345 on April 16, 2020 10:28AM
  • p4l4mu7
    p4l4mu7
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi
    @p4l4mu7, can i have 1 carrot please
    eu pc
    Edited by p4l4mu7 on December 8, 2019 7:45PM
  • G1Countdown
    G1Countdown
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @G1Countdown PC/NA - Merry Christmas all! Hope everyone has a good Christmas season! It has been great seeing the community give to each other the last couple of years!

I can use the following:
    • Housing Materials
    • Any various Arena Gladiator Rune Boxes
    • Refabricated Motif (Any I don't know any of it yet)
    • Meridian Motif (Any I don't know any of it yet)
    • Honor Guard Motif (Any I don't know any of it yet)
    • EHT users visit my Grand Topal Hideaway and sign my guestbook! (All others welcome too)

I also have it on good authority that Jolly Old Saint Nick is sending out gifts to PC/NA!

Edited by G1Countdown on December 9, 2019 3:26AM
  • Jolipinator
    Jolipinator
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    PS4 EU PSN: JolipinatorJG

What I would like:
    Honor Guard chests motif
    Sunspire chests motif Thank you so much @method__01 !

What I have to give:
    Protection
    A lot of love and affection

Happy New Life to all and to all a good life.
    Edited by Jolipinator on December 9, 2019 12:31PM
    PS5 EU.
  • GuiduZ
    GuiduZ
    Soul Shriven
    I don't think I need anything. I am just here to say Merry Christmas and wish you a Happy New Year. o:)
    Edited by GuiduZ on December 13, 2019 3:22PM
  • Garish
    Garish
    ✭✭✭
    PC EU @Garish

All I want for christmas is a Diagram: Daedric Fence, Section.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • G1Countdown
    G1Countdown
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jolly Old Saint Nick has made a round through the first seven pages for PC/NA. Saint Nick apologizes if he missed your request or was unable to fulfill your Christmas wish!
  • Unknown_Redemption
    Unknown_Redemption
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Oceanblade
    PC: NA

I have been a decent human this year, I would love the Gladiator Emote~
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love this thread tradition :)

Xbox NA : I'm sadly still trying to get setup as a master crafter 2 years later thus a stack of CP150/160 runes & jewelry to power level the crafting would be awesome. Or some nirnhorned items to research. Any motifs / recipes also welcome.

Xbox EU : happy to help folks out, shortage of requests on here!!
    Edited by Beardimus on January 30, 2020 7:18AM
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Malfoy wrote: »
    Oh how wonderful, I love this so much, it reminds me of Secret Santa 🎅🏻

Honestly, I'm happy with anything and hope I can share that joy ✍🏻

. GT: MolagMalfoy
    . Xbox One server EU

What stuff are you into @Malfoy ? Crafting / housing / sets??
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Digibrax
    Digibrax
    ✭✭✭
    What a nice thread :)

Well, if anyone is feeling generous (but this is REALLY a spread), I do need a guar mount fot my Argonian/Dunmer classes. I only have 4 mounts which don't really go with the theme I am aiming for.
    Also, I would apreciate any furnishings/blueprints in Argonian/Morrowind themed styles.

PC NA
    @DigiBrax

So, that is it, and thank you in advance :)

Edit: bad Engrish

Edited by Digibrax on December 9, 2019 9:50AM
  • x4livin
    x4livin
    ✭✭✭
    Hi all, this is a great idea. My in game ID is @Yoshimojo and I play PC EU.

I managed to snag Grand Psijic Villa when it was free some time back but it stands empty as I have never had much furniture or gold to buy. Would love if anyone has spare in game furniture if they could send my way so the place is more lived in as it's awesome!

Careful what you wish for.
  • Bobby_V_Rockit
    Bobby_V_Rockit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If someone could gift me some skill I’d be happy lol