The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

2019 ESO GIFT EXCHANGE!!!!!

• SidraWillowsky
    SidraWillowsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Amber322 wrote: »
    Honestly, I would love it if random people (or "secret santas") sent my wife gifts. @JedderDi_322. (There's an underscore in there.) (PC-NA)
    I would play clueless and she'd probably be so confused, but excited. And I'd get a kick out of her reactions. She's only been playing a couple months, so she'd be happy with anything. Except maybe lockpicks. Lol.
    She loves gold. She loves herbs/flowers. She loves motifs (she's always saying she doesn't know enough to put together a nice outfit). For some reason, she gets super excited over finding potatoes or garlic or radishes. :D

Do you know which motifs she may like? My personal favorites are Dro-m'Athra

xrxkoaO.png

Welkynar

sYJzfoO.png

Fang Lair, minus the helmet (the chest mostly... I bought this the other day and my magplar wears this now with her whole outfit dyed gold... I think it fits the templar class nicely :) )

OOP8xFQ.png

Pellitine (again, no head, blech... I love the chest and shoulders though)

RQDBQAt.png

And you can't go wrong with Thieves Guild/Assassins League/Dark Brotherhood if you've got a rogue/assassin type

LMK if you think she'd like any of these in particular
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gold Wishlist: I would appreciate Mastic or Grain Solvent, heartwood or decorative wax, perfect roe, or simply some gold to buy those things.

Crown Wishlist: Outfit slot, music box, event tickets.

@shello2004 PCNA
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • heaven13
    heaven13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I've gone through and sent gifts to those I could on PC/NA. There are a few more on the list that I think I should be able to fulfill, but might take a little work first.

As for my list:
    • Oko
    • Alchemy Mats for magicka pots (Bugloss, Lady's Smock, Corn Flower, Water Hyacinth) plus Nirnroot or Nightshade
    • Bait, especially worms and guts
    • My main is missing a ton of motifs so any to help fill the gaps in her knowledge! (spreadsheet is kept up to date)

I love participating in this every year so thank you to everyone so far and @Aliyavana for starting it up!
    Edited by heaven13 on December 3, 2019 8:40PM
    PC/NA
    Mountain God | Leave No Bone Unbroken | Apex Predator | Pure Lunacy | Depths Defier | No Rest for the Wicked | In Defiance of Death
    Defanged the Devourer | Nature's Wrath | Relentless Raider | True Genius | Bane of Thorns | Subterranean Smasher | Ardent Bibliophile

vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vDSA | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+2 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA | vRG
    Meet my characters :
    IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL THE SAME NOW, THANKS ZOS
  • SidraWillowsky
    SidraWillowsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    heaven13 wrote: »
    I've gone through and sent gifts to those I could. There are a few more on the list that I think I should be able to fulfill, but might take a little work first.

As for my list:
    • Oko
    • Alchemy Mats for magicka pots (Bugloss, Lady's Smock, Corn Flower, Water Hyacinth)
    • Bait, especially worms and guts
    • My main is missing a ton of motifs so any to help fill the gaps in her knowledge! (spreadsheet is kept up to date)

I love participating in this every year so thank you to everyone so far and @Aliyavana for starting it up!

Hmm, seems the link is broken, getting a weird IP error...
  • heaven13
    heaven13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @SidraWillowsky thank you for letting me know. I updated it, so hopefully it works now!
    PC/NA
    Mountain God | Leave No Bone Unbroken | Apex Predator | Pure Lunacy | Depths Defier | No Rest for the Wicked | In Defiance of Death
    Defanged the Devourer | Nature's Wrath | Relentless Raider | True Genius | Bane of Thorns | Subterranean Smasher | Ardent Bibliophile

vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vDSA | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+2 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA | vRG
    Meet my characters :
  • Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would be honored to receive the "The Intrepid Gourmet Bundle" or nirnhoned gear for research.

PC/NA @enemyofcoldharbour

Silivren (Silly) Thalionwen | Altmer Templar | Magicka | 9-Trait Master Crafter/Jeweler | Master Angler | PVE Main - Killed by U35
    Jahsul at-Sahan | Redguard Sorcerer | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites | PVP Main
    Derrok Gunnolf | Redguard Dragonknight | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites
    Liliana Littleleaf | 9-Trait Grand Master Crafter/Jeweler (non-combat)
    Amber Emberheart | Breton Dragonknight | Stamina | Master Angler
    Vlos Anon | Dunmer Nightblade | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Kalina Valos | Dunmer Warden | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Swiftpaws-Moonshadow | Khajiit Nightblade | Stamina
    Morgul Vardar | Altmer Necromancer | Magicka
    Tithin Geil | Altmer Sorceress | Magicka
    Dhryk | Imperial Dragonknight | Stamina

Guild Master - ESO Traders Union
    PC/NA - CP 2250+
  • Phoebe
    Phoebe
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dear Santas... I'm @KiraTheElf , playing on both servers but I guess PC EU would be my "home" server.

I'm wishing for some pink or white cherry trees of any kind to decorate my houses :blush: Maybe someone just redecorated their garden or has some in their bank they never used?

And if someone could spend some a spare Potent Nirncrux on PC NA, I'd be very happy, too! I still need to analyze 10 nirncrafted weapon traits there, I know someone who can craft me items for analyzing, but I need to get my own nirncrux, which means hours and hours of farming ;)

Now, I'll send some gifts on PC EU myself :) *puts her Santa hat on*

I wish everyone a pleasent December!

Thank you very much @Elissae and @Erinia for the cherry trees :kissing_closed_eyes: I just placed them in one of my homes, amazing!

And thank you @AelaTheHuntress for the nirncruxes (is that the right plural?)! I still need to analyze all metal weapons and all 3 destruction staves, so this will help me a lot!
    Edited by Phoebe on December 4, 2019 6:48PM
  • LukosCreyden
    LukosCreyden
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    wow, really no PS4/EU people here, huh?

Struggling to find a new class to call home.Please send help.
  • ArchangelIsraphel
    ArchangelIsraphel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you @heaven13 for the welkynar belt motif page! ^_^ I shall send something your way ^_^

(someone else also sent me a welkynar dagger motif, but I cannot remember their @ name! Still I want to thank them for it <3 if you see this please poke me so I can send a gift your way!)
    Edited by ArchangelIsraphel on December 3, 2019 7:33PM
    Legends never die
    They're written down in eternity
    But you'll never see the price it costs
    The scars collected all their lives
    When everything's lost, they pick up their hearts and avenge defeat
    Before it all starts, they suffer through harm just to touch a dream
    Oh, pick yourself up, 'cause
    Legends never die
  • ceiron
    ceiron
    ✭✭✭✭
    wow, really no PS4/EU people here, huh?

Me. And cerberus wolfy have posted. Sent you a gift BTW. X
  • heaven13
    heaven13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you so much, @PopotoSalad and @ArchangelIsraphel. I love the gifts you sent and am most appreciative! <3
    PC/NA

Meet my characters :
  • LukosCreyden
    LukosCreyden
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ceiron ahh thank you for pointing them (and yourself) out! I was worried that I wasn't going to find anyone else!
    Struggling to find a new class to call home.Please send help.
  • xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Xenowarrior92 PC/EU

Past years...there was no point in asking for a specific thing...since no1 cares about this one anyway...so how about khajiit will hope this time...for a "surprise" instead of asking...see what people are willing to share with an unknown wandering khajiit, yes?
    Edited by xenowarrior92eb17_ESO on December 3, 2019 8:56PM
  • Niruah
    Niruah
    ✭✭
    Hello all!

This time its for my little borther. He has no forum account.
    I already wrote my own list here and i thank you all for the awesome gifts, you are so nice and giving! x3

So this time its my brother's list:
    - gold
    - anything that somehow related to ice, snow, winter (not sure if there is anything like that in-game but nah xD)
    - crates

His eso acc:
    PC EU
    @Varellen

Thank you so much again! ^^
    Edited by Niruah on December 19, 2019 1:49PM
  • kojou
    kojou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @kojoueso PCNA

Mushrooms for my mushroom farm, any size, any type.

Insightfuls, Agrees, and Awesomes are also welcome. :smile:
    Playing since beta...
  • Ruvalie
    Ruvalie
    ✭✭
    I feel uncomfortable asking for gifts, but if anyone wants to give me anything, I'd love to get motif pages. I only started playing this summer and don't have very many besides the racial ones and the ones from the Witch's festival. Don't give me anything too valuable though since I probably don't have anything valuable to give to anyone else.

PC/NA, name is same as forum username.

Edit: Thank you so much to the kind people who sent me gifts! <3
    Edited by Ruvalie on December 12, 2019 2:42AM
  • heaven13
    heaven13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you @Seminolegirl1992 ! Sorcha is smarter already! And @Darkhorse1975 thank you as well! Your gift will help a ton towards master angler #3!
    Edited by heaven13 on December 3, 2019 11:06PM
    PC/NA

Meet my characters :
  • SinfulPrinc3ss
    SinfulPrinc3ss
    ✭✭✭
    SinfulPrinc3ss xbox na

I would love purple housing recipes. I have pretty much 0 from elswyre but will take any sent my way. Also specifically looking for the bear rug pattern 💙
    SinfulPrinc3ss Xbox Na
    kajiit stamblade AD
    imperial stamtank AD
    high elf magplar AD
    high elf magplar AD
    wood elf stamblade EP
    breton templar healer AD
    high elf magsorc AD
    dark elf magblade AD
    redguard stamsorc AD
    high elf magplar DC
  • ArchangelIsraphel
    ArchangelIsraphel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @Darkhorse1975 Thank you so much for the Redguard Bed! I sent along some things to help you in your cause! ^_^
    Legends never die
    Legends never die
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you very much to the two Santas that made two of my wishes come true!

I will leave you unnamed for your discretion, but know that I appreciate what you've gifted me very, very much!
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • Jazdia
    Jazdia
    ✭✭✭
    Alright, additional Christmas gifting...

I will craft learnables for those aspiring Master Crafters out there. My character is a Master Crafter.

Conditions:
    - The first 15 people who mail me in game (@Jazdia PC-EU)
    - Jewellery included
    - Limit to 10 items per person

I hate to type this, but please be reasonable. I won’t be crafting 10 nirnhoned items per person.

Also, the set of crafted triune jewellery has been claimed. If you’d like this crafted going forward, please supply the Dawn-Prisms.

However, if anyone wants a specific item crafted after my giveaway, I’ll do so if the mats are provided. This includes furniture items if I have learned them - just ask!

Merry Christmas.
    Edited by Jazdia on December 4, 2019 9:01PM
  • jircris11
    jircris11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ki'rah (pc, na) here, could always use elswyr plans for furniture. I'll pick some one when I get home to give gifts to.
    Edited by jircris11 on December 4, 2019 3:21PM
    IGN: Ki'rah
    Khajiit/Vampire
    DC/AD faction/NA server.
    RPer
  • LoneStar2911
    LoneStar2911
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amber322 wrote: »
    Honestly, I would love it if random people (or "secret santas") sent my wife gifts. @JedderDi_322. (There's an underscore in there.) (PC-NA)
    I would play clueless and she'd probably be so confused, but excited. And I'd get a kick out of her reactions. She's only been playing a couple months, so she'd be happy with anything. Except maybe lockpicks. Lol.
    She loves gold. She loves herbs/flowers. She loves motifs (she's always saying she doesn't know enough to put together a nice outfit). For some reason, she gets super excited over finding potatoes or garlic or radishes. :D

Do you know which motifs she may like? My personal favorites are Dro-m'Athra

xrxkoaO.png

Welkynar

sYJzfoO.png

Fang Lair, minus the helmet (the chest mostly... I bought this the other day and my magplar wears this now with her whole outfit dyed gold... I think it fits the templar class nicely :) )

OOP8xFQ.png

Pellitine (again, no head, blech... I love the chest and shoulders though)

RQDBQAt.png

And you can't go wrong with Thieves Guild/Assassins League/Dark Brotherhood if you've got a rogue/assassin type

LMK if you think she'd like any of these
    @SidraWillowsky I think she'd love the dark brotherhood stuff and Welkynar stuff. :)
    But really, she'd be happy with anything. She pretty much just has the basic motifs learned and not much else!
    Edited by LoneStar2911 on December 4, 2019 1:25AM
  • ArchangelIsraphel
    ArchangelIsraphel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you so much @AelaTheHuntress for the Welkynar legs and Mercenary helmets! I cant wait to use them ^_^ As soon as I find your wishlist in the thread, I shall send you along a bit of cheer too! (Still looking for you! Not sure if your forum name matches your @ name in game)
    Edited by ArchangelIsraphel on December 4, 2019 1:30AM
    Legends never die
    Legends never die
  • SidraWillowsky
    SidraWillowsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you so much @AelaTheHuntress for the Welkynar legs and Mercenary helmets! I cant wait to use them ^_^ As soon as I find your wishlist in the thread, I shall send you along a bit of cheer too! (Still looking for you! Not sure if your forum name matches your @ name in game)

You are so welcome ^.^ I think that almost every single one of my characters wears the Welkynar breeches even if their outfit doesn't involve anything else from the motif.

Oh, no wishlist here- I don't need/want anything, truly. I'm just happy making others happy :)
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hail @SidraWillowsky

Since I got my gift I will Pass it Forward to 3 people as well !

Thanks
    Edited by WiseSky on December 4, 2019 2:17AM
    Immersive Quests Addon
    Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
    List of Immersion Addons
  • ValkyriesWolf
    ValkyriesWolf
    ✭✭✭
    Hello Secret or Not-So-Secret Santas of ESO,
    @ValkyriesWolf from PC here. I main EU, but play regularly on NA as well.
    I would love for EU and NA to get some furniture, plants mostly but also stuff for a homey feeling. Or some special furniture plans for the furnishings.
    For EU I'd also wish for Assassin's League Chests motif page.

I am not sure if this ok to ask, but my birthday is on 1st January and perhaps there is a kind soul out there too. I'd wish, for PC EU, for the New Life furniture pack or, if that is asking for too much, because I don't want to be greedy, the new showcased music box. :smile:
    Edited by ValkyriesWolf on December 6, 2019 12:04AM
    Metal forever \m/
  • Cundu_Ertur
    Cundu_Ertur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    PCNA.

I would like to have sneaky Bosmer again. Oh, and a poison resistant Argonian.
    kthnxbai
    Taking stealth away from the Bosmer is like taking magic away from the Altmer, making Nords allergic to mead, or making Orcs pretty.
  • harmsway
    harmsway
    ✭✭✭
    Hey, first off I would like to say that I love this idea! Anyone that would like to send me something I will send something back.

Platform:PC-NA
    User : Harmswayx

Any gift whether it is ingame items or crown store would be great
    NON CROWN STORE WISHLIST:
    -meridian motifs (my favorite)
    -honor guard motifs
    -welkynar motifs
    -dragon guard motifs
    -Sunspire motifs
    -Refrabicated motifs

CROWN STORE WISHLIST:

-CROWN CRATES (my favorite)
    -Auroran Warhorse
    -auroran knight costume
    -War boar
    -race change
    -legendary dragon horse

Note: any gift will make my day those things listed is what I am mostly after. Thank you in advance and hope everyone has a happy holiday :)
  • wolfbone
    wolfbone
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wolfbone wrote: »
    my psn is cerberus-wolfy, and I'm on ps4 eu server.

I'm not fussed, I think this is a really nice idea

honestly, never expected anything to come from this, so thankyou to the two nic epeople who sent me stuff :D