Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

R.I.P. PC EU

• Lady_Linux
    Lady_Linux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kpPF2v55xQ1AgLiutX657KPAVsaIEkyTJOmoMFkDc34bTVjzHSncL2qO5_c=w2400
    Edited by Lady_Linux on November 6, 2019 1:52PM
    I simply must protest. There are no Penguin avatars for me to use in the forums.

BTW, I use arch too
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kodzy90 wrote: »
    1573047518793.jpg
    hio hio hio
    ZOS is like:
    3ffvfr.jpg
  • mermaid
    mermaid
    ✭✭
    I was just trying to #SlayDragonsSaveCats . No cats saved :(
  • BoraxFlux
    BoraxFlux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    radudraq93 wrote: »
    DCeso.jpg

The first error I got was:
    2019-11-06-14-17-49-ESO-login-prob1png.png
    Disabled all addons, and restarted computer, couldn't log in in PC-EU but PC NA worked fine.

Activated addons again still couldn't log in to PC-EU, got the same message radudraq93 got.
    I can connect to PC NA just fine, -> into character selection screen -> in to the game.
  • red_emu
    red_emu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    PC - EU:
    Falathren Noctis - AD MagNecro
    Falathren - AD StamSorc
    Falathren Eryndaer - AD StamDen
    Falathren Irimion - AD MagPlar
    Talagan Falathren - AD StamDK
    Falathren Infernis - AD MagDK
    Your-Ex - AD MagBlade
  • pdblake
    pdblake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Problem is being fixed as we speak:

2524yv.jpg
  • daedalusAI
    daedalusAI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pdeb360 wrote: »
    Common ZOS, im paying for this game.

Joke's on you for paying for a game which still has server/connection/feature issues which other games in beta are doing better.

And don't forget the usual sledgehammer approach for a new update with constant 180° turns.

Am I glad that I got everything I needed from subbing and can now wait for ~1 year just to see nothing will change.
  • Blackleopardex
    Blackleopardex
    ✭✭✭✭
    Uso0KsQ.png
    6 NB: Tank, Healer, Mag/Stam PVE&PVP.
    I don't read long signatures: https://www.youtube.com/user/Blackleopardex
  • pdblake
    pdblake
    ✭✭✭✭✭

There's nothing common about ZOS, in fact they are extraordinary, absolutely unique.
  • ZOS_SarahHecker
    ZOS_SarahHecker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey all, quick update for you here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/500836/pc-eu-maintenance-november-6-at-9-am-est/

We'll be bringing PC EU offline for maintenance today, November 6 at 9:00am EST to address a hardware issue preventing players from logging in. We expect downtime to be approximately 1-2 hours.

Thank you for your patience.
    Edited by ZOS_SarahHecker on November 6, 2019 1:57PM
    Staff Post
  • horizonxael
    horizonxael
    ✭✭
    the only ones who play are the bots in this game, I think I paid ***
  • FierceSam
    FierceSam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    pdblake wrote: »

There's nothing common about ZOS, in fact they are extraordinary, absolutely unique.

Sadly they are not. This level of contemptuous customer service seems to be increasingly commonplace.

You set up a paid online game, then proclaim that you are not obliged to actually allow players to play or provide any kind of online service at all.

You fail to provide a service, yet all your customer facing ‘error’ messages blame the customer for your faults.

ZOS Is guilty as f of this, but they are really not alone. They aren’t even the best at it.
  • probabkyravi
    probabkyravi
    ✭✭✭
    They just troll PC EU to boost NA pop for investor stats.
  • Cirantille
    Cirantille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Now it is top kek
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe it would be less bother for all if the gods just send us each a nice snow indrik instead of extending the event further and us just tumbling into the next event while these issues still persist?

They can fix Tamriel and we can go nap for a little bit, cook something nice, catch up on some reading perhaps?

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone surprised? Today should be the start of the f2p event :D:D:D:D

Awesome way to advertise your product ZOS :D LOL, I may be noob in the game but youre ultranoobs when it goes to game management :D
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • horizonxael
    horizonxael
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_SarahHecker at this point you should give the possibility of server transfer to all those who are fed up with the European server, or paid a game and a plus service that does not give me back its value
  • Troodon80
    Troodon80
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    November 11 at 9:00am EST
    So you'll be taking it down on Monday? Nice to see such a prompt reaction. :-)

(I joke, I hope that's a typo between US and EU date formats)
    @Troodon80 PC | EU
    Guild: N&S
    Hand of Alkosh | Dawnbringer | Immortal Redeemer | Tick Tock Tormentor | Gryphon Heart
    Deep Dive into Dreadsail Reef Mechanics
  • deleted008293
    deleted008293
    ✭✭✭✭
    @SantieClaws

Oh that would be such a clever idea! It will surely make everyone happy!
  • rumple9
    rumple9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey all, quick update for you here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/500836/pc-eu-maintenance-november-6-at-9-am-est/

We'll be bringing PC EU offline for maintenance today, November 6 at 9:00am EST to address a hardware issue preventing players from logging in. We expect downtime to be approximately 1-2 hours.

Its EU server - why can't you put the times in GMT? @ZOS_SarahHecker
  • Lady_Linux
    Lady_Linux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_SarahHecker at this point you should give the possibility of server transfer to all those who are fed up with the European server, or paid a game and a plus service that does not give me back its value

Except i dont want to transfer to NA. I just want EU servers to work. My guild is there and all my other guilds i belong to are on EU..
    I simply must protest. There are no Penguin avatars for me to use in the forums.

BTW, I use arch too
  • pdblake
    pdblake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FierceSam wrote: »
    pdblake wrote: »

Sadly they are not. This level of contemptuous customer service seems to be increasingly commonplace.

You set up a paid online game, then proclaim that you are not obliged to actually allow players to play or provide any kind of online service at all.

You fail to provide a service, yet all your customer facing ‘error’ messages blame the customer for your faults.

ZOS Is guilty as f of this, but they are really not alone. They aren’t even the best at it.

This is the only online game I play so my experience is limited but, you know, that it's common practice just somehow makes it worse. In fact it stinks and laws around TOSs and non-supply really need to be looked at.

• pdeb360
    pdeb360
    ✭✭
    "Thanks for your patience during this time."

See ur own forum. Thx for wasting my time.
  • FierceSam
    FierceSam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Aaaaaaaaand

It’s another maintenance day

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/500836/pc-eu-maintenance-november-6-at-9-am-est/

That’s what one a day since Dragonhold launched

Maybe when they get to November 31 they’ll get the friggin message

Fix the f-ing server

#ZOShatesEU
  • OutoftheInkwell
    OutoftheInkwell
    Soul Shriven

Thank you!
  • ZOS_SarahHecker
    ZOS_SarahHecker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Troodon80 wrote: »
    November 11 at 9:00am EST
    So you'll be taking it down on Monday? Nice to see such a prompt reaction. :-)

(I joke, I hope that's a typo between US and EU date formats)

Definitely a typo. Fixed the post. Sorry about that!
    Staff Post
  • FierceSam
    FierceSam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hmm they are addressing a hardware issue.....

It’s the broken server in the corner....

No... the one that hasn’t been working properly for a year

That one
  • UrbanMonk
    UrbanMonk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Urban.Monk

-Monk I- Magden- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Tsürügi- MagBlade- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Bantam Bomber- MagPlar- AVA28
    -Hot Nöödle- MagDK - AVA37
    -Pablo Necrobar- StamCro- AVA24

youtube.com/c/UrbanMonkGaming
    Easiest mDK for vMA and vVH- https://youtu.be/dUxQO1FO1XQ

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Balance for the Sake of Balance is no Balance at all.
  • Baumlaus
    Baumlaus
    ✭✭✭
    I mean, it's a classy move on the free to play week, to show the new players what the average experience looks like.
    They will be starting their first hour of free to play with a maintenance ;)
    Unchained Animals - EU - @Baumlaus
  • Mitrenga
    Mitrenga
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    giphy.gif
This discussion has been closed.