The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

R.I.P. PC EU

• RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    So, the broken-down server will be off-line when the free play event starts? You have to laugh :D
    PC EU
  • Madarc
    Madarc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would not it make sense to give a hint on the official EU website?
    ..just to not scare more people. If someone wants to test today gets a very bad impression
    Better bad news than nothing at all.
    Ich wünsche mir in TESO für alle meine Charaktere: Ein Kostüm, auf dessen Rücken in fetten neongrün strahlenden Buchstaben steht:
    ARKANIST, geh mir aus dem Weg.. du leuchtender Sozialkontakt !
  • Mojomonkeyman
    Mojomonkeyman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's tragic to see the development and attitude of the creators go from ESO Manifest in 2014 to the current handling of the game. ZOS managed to be the first gaming company in 20 years that made me write down the names of persons I suspect being in responsible, decision-making positions, so I can avoid future games they are involved in - too many empty/broken promises.
    Koma Grey, Chocolate Thunder, Little Mojo, Dagoth Mojo & Mojomancy
  • biishopb16_ESO
    This time there no excuse with too busy, too much people in the early evening ... in the middle of the day and in the middle of the week what else !!!
    Edited by biishopb16_ESO on November 6, 2019 3:40PM
  • gary.mcleodeb17_ESO
    Every cloud has a silver lining. Recent EU server downtime(s) had me doing some chores, RL stuff and watched 'The Boys' on AmPri. Did my chores, some work and found current server prob. So watched last episode of 'The Boys'. Very good too. What an ending!
    Chilli Chillama of Chillrend.

Language is the source of misunderstandings.
    'The Little Prince'
    Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

“Say to yourself first thing in the morning: I shall meet with people who are meddling, ungrateful, violent, treacherous, envious, and unsociable. They are subject to these faults because of their ignorance of what is good and bad.” Marcus Aurelius.

The grabbing hands
    Grab all they can
    All for themselves after all
    It's a competitive world
    Everything counts in large amounts

Depeche Mode
  • Delpi
    Delpi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't even enter the home webpage of this site... incredible.
    "I used to be an adventurer like you. Then I took an arrow in the knee..."
  • Titansteele
    Titansteele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have been a performance engineer, I am confident I can help you ZOS. I will sign an NDA and you can pay me in crowns.

I enjoy your game, let me help as something is clearly very wrong here.
    Guild Leader of The Twelve Knights, AD PVE, PVP and Trading Guild on the EU Mega Server

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger"
  • Madarc
    Madarc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by Madarc on November 6, 2019 3:50PM
    Ich wünsche mir in TESO für alle meine Charaktere: Ein Kostüm, auf dessen Rücken in fetten neongrün strahlenden Buchstaben steht:
  • svartorn
    svartorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey all, quick update for you here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/500836/pc-eu-maintenance-november-6-at-9-am-est/

We'll be bringing PC EU offline for maintenance today, November 6 at 9:00am EST to address a hardware issue preventing players from logging in. We expect downtime to be approximately 1-2 hours.

Thank you for your patience.

Can’t take the server down if it’s never up to begin with!
  • Veles
    Veles
    ✭✭✭✭
    Uso0KsQ.png
  • Madarc
    Madarc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have been a performance engineer, I am confident I can help you ZOS. I will sign an NDA and you can pay me in crowns.

At last!
    That's what Zenimax has been waiting for. I'm sure!
    *i hope they read and react on your post,...hurry!*
    ;)

at least I have occasion to read in english spoken forum since i've had planned a gaming afternoon today
    Edited by Madarc on November 6, 2019 4:03PM
  • FierceSam
    FierceSam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    svartorn wrote: »
    Hey all, quick update for you here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/500836/pc-eu-maintenance-november-6-at-9-am-est/

We'll be bringing PC EU offline for maintenance today, November 6 at 9:00am EST to address a hardware issue preventing players from logging in. We expect downtime to be approximately 1-2 hours.

Also, why the hell would you put a notice about the EU server downtime in EST? Who in Europe knows what time 9AM EST is?

At the very least also put it in UTC

The contempt just oozes out of every pore.
  • Cążki
    Cążki
    ✭✭✭✭
    So, the broken-down server will be off-line when the free play event starts? You have to laugh :D

THis AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhaha
    Altmer skooma dealer.
    PC-EU

• svartorn
    svartorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FierceSam wrote: »
    svartorn wrote: »

Also, why the hell would you put a notice about the EU server downtime in EST? Who in Europe knows what time 9AM EST is?

At the very least also put it in UTC

The contempt just oozes out of every pore.

Unfortunately, a vast majority of Americans only have an American-centric worldview. Appears that applies to ZOS.
  • astraelis7
    astraelis7
    ✭✭✭
    At least the game is 50% off, since you can only play it for 50% of the time B)
  • Shokner
    Shokner
    ✭✭✭

Hmmm.. I may be wrong but that imply's some thing is working in the first place to be able to do performance work on, I think they just need some one who knows which plug goes in which socket when they knock it out by accident.

• Bennisphinx
    Bennisphinx
    ✭✭
    X-post from the german forums:
    Wegen unvorhergesehenen Problemen verlängern die Wartungsarbeiten sich um voraussichtlich eine weitere Stunde.
    Due to unexpected issues, maintenance will likely take one hour longer.
  • Nerftheforums
    Nerftheforums
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another day, another unforseen issue!
  • Shokner
    Shokner
    ✭✭✭
    So how's everybody enjoying the free-to-play event? ;)

The new trials damn hard what spell beats the error 103 boss!
  • Anhedonie
    Anhedonie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So, another witches festival extension by the week?
    GG
    Profanity filter is a crime against the freedom of speech. Also gags.
  • FierceSam
    FierceSam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Shokner wrote: »
    So how's everybody enjoying the free-to-play event? ;)

The new trials damn hard what spell beats the error 103 boss!

304 - you are already logged in

But that’s a bit endgame and ‘leetist. Most players will probably opt for

You must have a valid internet connection
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    1-2 hours my arse.
    PC EU
  • Delpi
    Delpi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    burning-pc-e1535504723170.jpg?w=321
    "I used to be an adventurer like you. Then I took an arrow in the knee..."
  • Shokner
    Shokner
    ✭✭✭
    1-2 hours my arse.

Which dungeons that.
  • Arthg
    Arthg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS, the Elder Trolls.
    PC/EU. NoCP PvP. sDK Orc IRL. Flawless tamperor. Pro scrub.
  • FierceSam
    FierceSam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anhedonie wrote: »
    So, another witches festival extension by the week?
    GG

Please no. Just no. No no no no no no no

Even the Anniversary Event only lasted 5 weeks. At the rate the EU server is going, Witches Festival will never end...
  • horizonxael
    horizonxael
    ✭✭
    Lady_Linux wrote: »
    @ZOS_SarahHecker at this point you should give the possibility of server transfer to all those who are fed up with the European server, or paid a game and a plus service that does not give me back its value

Except i dont want to transfer to NA. I just want EU servers to work. My guild is there and all my other guilds i belong to are on EU..

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/de/discussion/comment/6444129#Comment_6444129
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Not even where I was when I was kicked from the server.
    PC EU
  • Selen67
    Selen67
    Gina pls pass this, this is way beyond any guild refresh/request times i have seen so far, can't really use guild traders :< I know it's just after forced maintenance, but let's be honest - times at traders are a nightmare and its only getting worse
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

wait1.png
    wait2.png
  • pdblake
    pdblake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's back up but the loadscreens are terrible.

Eta. Seems to have cleared up a bit but the lag spikes are still there.
    Edited by pdblake on November 6, 2019 7:34PM
This discussion has been closed.