The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

R.I.P. PC EU

• poe
    poe
    ✭✭✭
    Shame on you ZoS. Just shame on you. Instead of a long term solution, your just patching it everytime. And you thought, in your sick minds, that it would be a good idea to do a free to play event. For the love of..... fix this ***.
  • FierceSam
    FierceSam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Baumlaus wrote: »
    I mean, it's a classy move on the free to play week, to show the new players what the average experience looks like.
    They will be starting their first hour of free to play with a maintenance ;)

Maintenance - It’s the endgame for sure
  • woufff
    woufff
    ✭✭✭✭
    Login problems again? Well, I still didn't finish 'The Outer Worlds', nice game, no bugs, lags or micro transactions :D>:)
    PC/EU&NA - Redguard Nightblade - Grand Master Crafter - Explorer of Tamriel & Skyrim - Playing Starfield (and awaiting TES VI ^^)
  • probabkyravi
    probabkyravi
    ✭✭✭
    Resistances accidentaly got removed from PvP.
  • Shokner
    Shokner
    ✭✭✭
    Mitrenga wrote: »
    giphy.gif

No way that's the EU "Mega" server it's going to fast.
  • FierceSam
    FierceSam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The après event debrief will be interesting

“Well Bob, in the first hour we had no new players, cos the server was down. Then when it was up we had a visitor, not sure who it was, they may just have been in the wrong game at the wrong time and the server just couldn’t handle the demand and we went into maintenance.... then word got out and people started to do something else for a while and by the time we were back online, everybody was gone”

Will go down a storm at the next E3 presentation.
  • shaielzafine
    shaielzafine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks guys, we're aware as well and looking into things.

Don't worry guys they're still looking into it
  • FierceSam
    FierceSam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    F it

I am off to America to mess with their server
  • Idinuse
    Idinuse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey all, quick update for you here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/500836/pc-eu-maintenance-november-6-at-9-am-est/

We'll be bringing PC EU offline for maintenance today, November 6 at 9:00am EST to address a hardware issue preventing players from logging in. We expect downtime to be approximately 1-2 hours.

Thank you for your patience.

giphy.gif
    Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium dolorem que laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt. Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur? Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat quo voluptas nulla pariatur?
  • Shokner
    Shokner
    ✭✭✭
    On the bright side there now doing maintenance so we now have a time scale to be back online 6-12 hrs maybe a day or two.
  • UrbanMonk
    UrbanMonk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    cX1SocN.jpg
    Urban.Monk

-Monk I- Magden- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Tsürügi- MagBlade- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Bantam Bomber- MagPlar- AVA28
    -Hot Nöödle- MagDK - AVA37
    -Pablo Necrobar- StamCro- AVA24

youtube.com/c/UrbanMonkGaming
    Easiest mDK for vMA and vVH- https://youtu.be/dUxQO1FO1XQ

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Balance for the Sake of Balance is no Balance at all.
  • Lady_Linux
    Lady_Linux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ez9zAuKsTTijAac8XWjlKrsyf9stIg2RTytBAUYTemVsYMJmU8KewVaUSnc=w2400

Wait. What? How did i get here?
    Edited by Lady_Linux on November 6, 2019 2:26PM
    I simply must protest. There are no Penguin avatars for me to use in the forums.

BTW, I use arch too
  • UrbanMonk
    UrbanMonk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lady_Linux wrote: »

I need to rename one of my toons too...

yes ZOS...take my money for name change...
    Urban.Monk

-Monk I- Magden- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Tsürügi- MagBlade- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Bantam Bomber- MagPlar- AVA28
    -Hot Nöödle- MagDK - AVA37
    -Pablo Necrobar- StamCro- AVA24

youtube.com/c/UrbanMonkGaming
    Easiest mDK for vMA and vVH- https://youtu.be/dUxQO1FO1XQ

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Balance for the Sake of Balance is no Balance at all.
  • Silent84
    Silent84
    ✭✭✭
    UrbanMonk wrote: »
    cX1SocN.jpg

hahahahaah, good one, yeah this game is so bad on servers and always will be!
    Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible.
  • Lady_Linux
    Lady_Linux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFnOfpIJL0M

[Verse 1]
    We got somethin', we both know it
    We don't talk too much about it
    Ain't no real big secret all the same
    Somehow we get around it

[Pre-Chorus]
    Listen, it don't really matter to me, baby
    You believe what you want to believe

[Chorus]
    You see, you don't have to live like a refugee
    (Don't have to live like a refugee)

[Verse 2]
    Somewhere, somehow, somebody
    Must have kicked you around some
    Tell me why you wanna lay there
    And revel in your abandon

[Pre-Chorus]
    Honey, it don't make no difference to me, baby
    Everybody's had to fight to be free

[Chorus]
    You see, you don't have to live like a refugee
    No baby, you don't have to live like a refugee
    Edited by Lady_Linux on November 6, 2019 2:30PM
    I simply must protest. There are no Penguin avatars for me to use in the forums.

BTW, I use arch too
  • Lady_Linux
    Lady_Linux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lady_Linux wrote: »

I need to rename one of my toons too...

yes ZOS...take my money for name change...

Not renamed... brand new toon on nA

BTW, I use arch too
  • gepe87
    gepe87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Remember Matt at E3?

EU got new servers! Hooray!

I Remember!
    Gepe, Dunmer MagSorc Pact Grand Overlord | Gaepe, Bosmer MagSorc Dominion General

If you see edits on my replies: typos. English isn't my main language
  • Akino
    Akino
    ✭✭✭
    I used to play in EU like you, but then I took... Please make sure you have a valid internet connection.
    Rectitude carried to excess hardens into stiffness; benevolence indulged beyond measure sinks into weakness.
    ※Masamune Date※
  • marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS sometimes walk where angel devs should fear to tread... like having a freeplay week in the middle of a massive update.
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    FierceSam wrote: »
    pdblake wrote: »
    pdeb360 wrote: »
    Common ZOS, im paying for this game.

There's nothing common about ZOS, in fact they are extraordinary, absolutely unique.

Sadly they are not. This level of contemptuous customer service seems to be increasingly commonplace.

You set up a paid online game, then proclaim that you are not obliged to actually allow players to play or provide any kind of online service at all.

You fail to provide a service, yet all your customer facing ‘error’ messages blame the customer for your faults.

ZOS Is guilty as f of this, but they are really not alone. They aren’t even the best at it.

Maybe not, but they're by far the worst, in this way, out of the 4 MMOs I have played on a regular basis (for at least a few months and normally, for a few years, each).

WoW, SWTOR and GW2 being the other 3.

None of them were, even vaguely, like this.

Was on the EU server for WoW and (I think) SWTOR (and this, obviously) and then was on the US server for GW2.
  • Major_Lag
    Major_Lag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice move ZOS... maintenance smack dab in the middle of eastern EU primetime :D

I'm sure that all the potential new players who downloaded ESO for the F2P week are going to be thrilled. /s
  • Cążki
    Cążki
    ✭✭✭✭

pure failure to meet obligations and standards on the mmo gaming market
    Altmer skooma dealer.
    PC-EU

• rstas
    rstas
    ✭✭
    Clodth, Stamina Dragon Knight, Werewolf
  • eklhaftb16_ESO
    eklhaftb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So how's everybody enjoying the free-to-play event? ;)
  • ThorinOakenshield86
    cX1SocN.jpg

The elder scrolls offline
  • Inaya1
    Inaya1
    ✭✭✭
    Hi zos. I am one of the players who comes after work in the evening and tries to relax by trying to play a game. Already a good % of the time I still can not do what I wanted because of you. Are you going to fix it somehow? Where will my subscription go? It’s already been 9+ days and it’s not funny. I paid for it the money I earned with my own hands, and honestly and efficiently doing what I was destined for. You do not do it. So your game should be worth which is equal to ANYTHING. Negligent treatment has led to the fact that people can’t even play! Your marketing is awful. We are waiting not for beautiful costumes and extra homes, but for high-quality optimization, new servers and only then new things such as a high-end, even such primitive things as the search string in the inventory that is in every game !! adequate rewards for achievements and many other content that simply must finally appear after so many years !!! Reduce the price of your services, you do not justify your cost

How much I would like this game, I agree with the people above. I will put a negative review, I'm tired of being fed promises
  • cyclonus11
    cyclonus11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    We live! We die! We live again! We will ride eternal, shiny and chrome!
  • probabkyravi
    probabkyravi
    ✭✭✭
    FierceSam wrote: »
    F it

I am off to America to mess with their server

Don't do it, they only mess with EU to force us onto NA server to give it some pop once in a while.

Investors > customers.

• mocap
    mocap
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bright idea to give free access during event on PC EU
  • FierceSam
    FierceSam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Meanwhile spare a little pity for EuroBob in accounting, he’s got a real problem

“I really want ZOS to shovel some cash my way, but there’s literally no one playing on the EU server, no one”

That’s the figure he’s taking to his bosses, Zero EU players. And all this during free play week.
This discussion has been closed.