The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

R.I.P. PC EU

• bzz86
    bzz86
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey all, is there a specific error message you are receiving?

Give us one of the 'We are sorry and are investigating' ... and then 4h later 'Servers are back online' with no real explanation. And a week or two later see increased activity on the forum that usually equals a new topic 'EU down' ;-)
  • Paganini
    Paganini
    ✭✭✭
    Same procedure as every week..
    For me in personal, i've set a deadline till next 1-2 big updates, to see if ZOS can fix this bunch of garbage. If not, it's time to look for an other MMO, that's focussing on keeping players instead of only winning new ones with new content. It would be a big step, and a huge sign to your community, toskip one content-Update, to only bring up server-/client-/performance-fixes. Even new players are getting angry to play such an unstable, bad optimized game.
    Yes, maybe ZOS is currently earning a *** ton of money... But this won't be forever, if the game keeps running like this
  • Kertats
    Kertats
    ✭✭✭
    I'm so tired of this now!!
  • horizonxael
    horizonxael
    ✭✭
  • bogwater
    bogwater
    ✭✭
    It was kind of funny. Just before I got kicked off, I said to my girlfriend that the game was responding the best I have seen it since Dragonhold dropped :)
    Remind me never to comment on it ever again when it is working perfectly!!
  • nk125x
    nk125x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOGIN ERROR - An unexpected internal error has occured. Pleas contact customer service at WWW.W_DONT_GIVE_A_F**K.COM
  • roksolana_sowa
    roksolana_sowa
    ✭✭✭
    again (:
    but ye today really early :3
  • Bucky_13
    Bucky_13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Getting "An unexpected internal error has occured"...
  • Idinuse
    Idinuse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey all, is there a specific error message you are receiving?
    FNCNexF.jpg
    Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium dolorem que laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt. Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur? Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat quo voluptas nulla pariatur?
  • Cirantille
    Cirantille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Kek
  • daemonios
    daemonios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for the replies everyone. We are looking into it and will continue to update this thread when we have more information.

Not nearly enough. This is constant now. This PC-EU thread alone is going on 38 pages. I'm cancelling my sub (again) and I hope many more people do the same. I can't refrain from buying crowns because I never bought any, but I hope people who have stop buying them as well. Either fix your game, or shut it down. This has gone on long enough. You present as a AAA game company but operate like a back alley one. This is what we get when stupid spending on stupid microtransactions allows a broken game to keep bringing in cash.
  • FierceSam
    FierceSam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Amazingly PC NA working as normal... come over to the dark side... bring your friends ...f**** up their server too
  • Blackbird_V
    Blackbird_V
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for the replies everyone. We are looking into it and will continue to update this thread when we have more information.

The server performance plan queued for next year... Can you ask that to be done now with immediate attention? This is literally an urgent issue and concern. If nothing happens now we won't get to Q2 next year.
    Edited by Blackbird_V on November 6, 2019 1:27PM
    Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 25 DLCs. 41 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game.
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's really funny that they act so surprised.

'Hey all, what's going on?'
    PC EU
  • Neoealth
    Neoealth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    bogwater wrote: »
    It was kind of funny. Just before I got kicked off, I said to my girlfriend that the game was responding the best I have seen it since Dragonhold dropped :)

You jinx! :)
  • horizonxael
    horizonxael
    ✭✭
    bogwater wrote: »

:D never comment
  • Isaura
    Isaura
    ✭✭✭
    Kicked out of the server with not even an error message, then 10 minutes stuck at "requesting character load", then kicked again with an "unexpected error".
    Brilliant idea again to make a free eso+ event during another event that's already putting a lot of stress on that bad server.
    I know how it works, so instead of trying to get back in / waiting for you to put the red banner up / look at the forum while you lock threads/remove comments, i'll just play another MMO, and won't let you waste my time again
  • curtis337
    curtis337
    ✭✭
    my question is when if at all should we be seeing results from the alleged (performance improvements)

• Chicken68
    Chicken68
    ✭✭
    "We are currently investigating issues some players are having regarding logging into the European PC/Mac megaserver. We will update as new information becomes available."

SOME Players???
    "Signature" for sale by owner.
    EU|PC
  • BackAndAngry
    BackAndAngry
    ✭✭✭
    Shoud I reboot my Pc before loggin in again? xD
    PSA - Crown items paid for cash have a chance to soon be obtainable in game for free
    Not my quote "It took a while to sink in that we’re killing it right now..."
    Dragonhold - "...updated Activity Finder for dungeons and Battlegrounds, and also focuses heavily on the first part of the performance improvements for ESO..." ^^
  • Cirantille
    Cirantille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Chicken68 wrote: »
    "We are currently investigating issues some players are having regarding logging into the European PC/Mac megaserver. We will update as new information becomes available."

SOME Players???

sOmE pLAyErSs
  • rumple9
    rumple9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you forget to mention addons
  • ivanakamarkus
    ivanakamarkus
    ✭✭✭
    ''We are currently investigating issues some ALL players are having regarding logging into the European PC/Mac megaserver. We will update as new information becomes available.''
  • svartorn
    svartorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RIP all you EU folks.

Maybe have a reskinned cat mount for 400 euros?
  • biishopb16_ESO
     _   _   _   _   ___ 
    |  \||  / \ / \ | o )
    |  \\  ( o | o )  o \
    |_|\_|  \_/ \_/ |___/

Edited by biishopb16_ESO on November 6, 2019 3:45PM
  • nk125x
    nk125x
    ✭✭✭✭✭

SOME Players???

I guess thats on a macro key
  • pdblake
    pdblake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey look, they're taking it seriously alright. I mean, there's a red banner at the top of the forums and everything.

And it's only SOME people experiencing it.

Oh and welcome to all the new players :#
  • stefan.gustavsonb16_ESO
    stefan.gustavsonb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

SOME Players???

Well, technically speaking, it's only affecting the players who are actually trying to play right now...
  • red_emu
    red_emu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    some players..... :neutral:
    PC - EU:
    Falathren Noctis - AD MagNecro
    Falathren - AD StamSorc
    Falathren Eryndaer - AD StamDen
    Falathren Irimion - AD MagPlar
    Talagan Falathren - AD StamDK
    Falathren Infernis - AD MagDK