The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Statue, Kaalgrontiid's Ascent

dagrdagaz_5912
dagrdagaz_5912
✭✭✭
Sorry if this posted before.

When i put it there i was like :o and B)
(I put the statue somewhere in Wraithome)

Don't how much its gonna cost, but it looks awesome imo.

(dammit, can't attach a screenshot. Totally ruins this post)
Edited by dagrdagaz_5912 on September 23, 2019 10:48PM
  • dagrdagaz_5912
    dagrdagaz_5912
    ✭✭✭
    weird, i can upload screenshots in other replies from me.

Screenshot is here:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/493625/pts-update-24-feedback-thread-for-housing/p3
  • Fischblut
    Fischblut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I also really like this statue <3 Your screenshot is very cool :)

I don't like the face of this dragon, but overall the body looks great, and effects are amazing! It also has more special effects to choose from. Let's hope this giant beauty will be available on live servers soon :smiley:

CumSNQY.jpg

NNU4MYC.jpg

TmlG6pS.jpg

5G5yO5r.jpg
  • D3AKUs
    D3AKUs
    ✭✭✭
    Cant wait to see this getting released for a ridiculous price of 4-6k crowns for a limited time again or even better - locked behind a 400 Gem Wall ! Yay ! Great game !
  • Alphawolf01A
    Alphawolf01A
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you have more than 1 statue to display all 4 elements or is it a collectable. one per account?
  • Jhalin
    Jhalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It also has really low quality textures around the base, so basically it'll be like 4k crowns and be ugly if you want to put it somewhere walkable
  • Alphawolf01A
    Alphawolf01A
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I saw on the recent pts patch notes they improved the base textures (or will be improving)
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can you have more than 1 statue to display all 4 elements or is it a collectable. one per account?

It's in the Crown Store on PTS. You can buy multiple. Like this...
    59TUUFc.jpg
    Edited by RaddlemanNumber7 on October 19, 2019 8:07AM
    PC EU
  • Alphawolf01A
    Alphawolf01A
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice! Thank you. I was hoping you could do that. Now I just hope they are affordable when they go live.
  • Alphawolf01A
    Alphawolf01A
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any word on a release date?
  • Alphawolf01A
    Alphawolf01A
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now that we have a release date, any word on price?
  • Dragonredux
    Dragonredux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh this was known a few months ago huh...well it's releasing at the end of the month. I wish I knew the price, I want one so bad.
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh this was known a few months ago huh...well it's releasing at the end of the month. I wish I knew the price, I want one so bad.

Its probably gonna be extrememly expensive, be prepared!
    Give us clannfear mounts!