The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.2 is available.

Please nerf Snipe, Cloak, Bosmer and Khajiit.

SenpaiNFT
SenpaiNFT
✭✭✭✭
Title.
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nerf snipe sure, khajiit are fine, and bosmer need buffs
  • Vanos444
    Vanos444
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit, Yes! But bosmer??!
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SenpaiNFT wrote: »
    Title.

lol

Khajiit are fine...id prefer having the crit chance tough or 5% of each...

bosmer i'd probably change the roll-penetration into something else...maybe simply make their rolling cheaper
    Edited by Nemesis7884 on October 3, 2019 4:28AM
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No.
  • ZarkingFrued
    ZarkingFrued
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Snipe and cloak maybe. Khajit is fine, people should be using impen in pvp anyhow, and poor Bosmer lol
  • josh.lackey_ESO
    josh.lackey_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cloak actually does need a nerf, it's way overloaded.
  • Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe give patrolling NPCs that detection ring guards in Hew's Bane have. Especially in IC -- give it to all the trash cannon fodder like banekin and scamps. Sending those expendables ahead to find trouble is what the daedra do anyway.
    Edited by Dusk_Coven on October 3, 2019 4:28AM
  • ThePhantomThorn
    ThePhantomThorn
    ✭✭✭✭
    Counters:
    Detect pots
    Magelight/hunter
    Aoe

Ez
  • ThePhantomThorn
    ThePhantomThorn
    ✭✭✭✭
    Also snipe should be BUFFED
    But that’s just my opinion
    Don’t get salty
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All are fine, but cloak should not give immunity to most attacks when the NB is detected by pots, magelight, etc. Otherwise; most NBs are just a nuisance these days
  • ThePhantomThorn
    ThePhantomThorn
    ✭✭✭✭
    technohic wrote: »
    All are fine, but cloak should not give immunity to most attacks when the NB is detected by pots, magelight, etc. Otherwise; most NBs are just a nuisance these days

Well...
    It should.
    It negates single target effects cuz... duh
    It nullifies dots. It’s like a no temporary purge.

It’s a no class identity that’s not op. Every build can counter it in 1 way or another, unlike wings pre elsweyr, so it’s not op. No need for nerf.
    It takes a lot of skill to cloak in and out of players without being caught out.
    (Just has to make it clear)
    The OP is just a salty zergling who got sniped by a ganker (probably me)

And detect pots allow u to see a player. What part of that means that they take dot dmg?
    U can then hit them w single target skills to pull them out of cloak

• ThePhantomThorn
    ThePhantomThorn
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dusk_Coven wrote: »
    Maybe give patrolling NPCs that detection ring guards in Hew's Bane have. Especially in IC -- give it to all the trash cannon fodder like banekin and scamps. Sending those expendables ahead to find trouble is what the daedra do anyway.
    Do u realise how big ncp detect radius is? It’s like the distance between a inner keep door to the outer door. Big
    And that they chase and detect u forever until u run away to the other side of cyro?
    Also pet detects... warden pets especially...

• Loralai_907
    Loralai_907
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't you hurt my Bosmers!
    PC-NA - formerly, mommadani907Guild: Weeping Angels - Co-GMTwitter: @ Loralai_907 several Alt accounts....CP 1700+
    Active characters:Fauna Rosewood ( Bosmer Stam DK - Master Crafter/AD)///Loralai Darknova (Drunken Zombie Bosmer Stam Sorc - PvP/AD)Lilith Darknova ( Dunmer Mag DK - Master Crafter - PvP/AD)///and roughly 1billion alts
  • LukosCreyden
    LukosCreyden
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think we have seen enough nerfs for now.
    Struggling to find a new class to call home.Please send help.
  • ZonasArch
    ZonasArch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Title.

Hehe... What?! Bosmer?!?! Haha
  • Vlad9425
    Vlad9425
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

If you feel cloak needs nerfed then the problem isn't with Cloak its with you. So many counters to that ability all of which are very effective and not hard to use. L2P instead of asking for dumb nerfs.
  • Szende
    Szende
    ✭✭✭
    The never ending whining about cloak...

Cloak can be countered easily. Learn to play against it. Personally i do not use cloak counters but somehow still manage to killing other nightblades...

Bosmer and Khajiit nerf? It supposed to be serious...?

This thread just seems the usual "where the nightblade tocuhed you" topic. Learn to play, that progress is the best aspect of ESO PvP...
    PC-EU
    Kyra Leith - PvP Stamina Nightblade
  • Alidel
    Alidel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bosmer is clearly overpowered, just look at that whopping 258 stamina recovery! Nerf asap pls.
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What about orcs
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Title.

Khajiit and bosmer are bad at sniping.

Snipe is weak.

Inb4 thread gets locked

Lets not forget the numerous hard and soft cloak counters. TBH after seeing the title I expected the list to continue in the thread.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vlad9425 wrote: »

If you feel cloak needs nerfed then the problem isn't with Cloak its with you. So many counters to that ability all of which are very effective and not hard to use. L2P instead of asking for dumb nerfs.

+1
  • Arciris
    Arciris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OP must have watched some old vid and freaked.

Khajiit and Bosmer no longer deal damage bonus from stealth/invisibility.

Bosmer is a crap race except for some sustain.
    Khajiit crits are lower than some other races, regular damage even lower.

Snipe is easy to dodge. Desyncs associated with that ability need fixing tho.

Cloak is a Class defining ability, both in Power Fantasy and Play Pattern, one of the lasts left that really fulfill both criteria for class identity, and I certainly hope they don't touch it ever.
  • The_Lex
    The_Lex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Anything else you’d like nerfed? :#
  • Red_Feather
    Red_Feather
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Why Bosmer?!

Is this post from the past. Has it been sent to warn us?!
  • Bobby_V_Rockit
    Bobby_V_Rockit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want my 8% crit chance back
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    technohic wrote: »

Well...
    It should.
    It negates single target effects cuz... duh
    It nullifies dots. It’s like a no temporary purge.

It’s a no class identity that’s not op. Every build can counter it in 1 way or another, unlike wings pre elsweyr, so it’s not op. No need for nerf.
    It takes a lot of skill to cloak in and out of players without being caught out.
    (Just has to make it clear)
    The OP is just a salty zergling who got sniped by a ganker (probably me)

And detect pots allow u to see a player. What part of that means that they take dot dmg?
    U can then hit them w single target skills to pull them out of cloak

Well you cant say detect pots, magelight and all that lets you see them is a counter if you still cant really hit them.
  • SenpaiNFT
    SenpaiNFT
    ✭✭✭✭
    The_Lex wrote: »

Yes actually I am glad you asked. I would personally like Healing done on other players to be halved by battle spirit, so people actually have to heal themselves in PvP. Too many people getting carried by other people healing them, it needs to stop.

As for cloak, it’s a cowards ability especially paired with snipe. Spamming cloak and snipe from the back of a zerg takes 0 skill whatsoever yet it somehow does more damage then someone in your face spamming Dizzy.

I would like Khajiit and Bosmer nerfed for RP reasons.

Thanks for asking!
  • FearlessOne_2014
    FearlessOne_2014
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've already posted videos from my play on both my Magicka and Stamina Nightblades, why cloak is overloaded and needs to be rebalanced. Anyone who says cloak is fine. Is just silly and gives no cares to balance. Cloak does too much for how low it cost compared to other abilities that have had their cost increased. Streak and shields have been nerfed so badly. Yet a ability that gives way more defensive and offensive power has not.

I believe cloak should either get the streak treatment. Or ZOS should undo the nerfs to shields, streak, and dodge rolls. Because these abilities offers less than what cloak offers.

Cloak needs to be rebalanced, and that's it.
  • BlueRaven
    BlueRaven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The_Lex wrote: »

Yes actually I am glad you asked. I would personally like Healing done on other players to be halved by battle spirit, so people actually have to heal themselves in PvP. Too many people getting carried by other people healing them, it needs to stop.

As for cloak, it’s a cowards ability especially paired with snipe. Spamming cloak and snipe from the back of a zerg takes 0 skill whatsoever yet it somehow does more damage then someone in your face spamming Dizzy.

I would like Khajiit and Bosmer nerfed for RP reasons.

Thanks for asking!

Does anything done in a Zerg require skill? Including dizzy swing?

And “RP” reasons??!! WTF Hahaha!!!!

And what do bosmers have to do with anything you just mentioned?
  • J2JMC
    J2JMC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Requesting nerfs to khajits and bosmers while orcs and bretons exist is peak forum trolling tbh.
    Knee Jerk, L2P, Obtuse, Casual, Entitled, All The Best, unnecessary mention of CoD

Battle leveling for pve content defeats the idea of progression. Remove CP

"Apparently the players are more informed than we are"-Richard Lambert