Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crown Store Item Wish List

• wild_kmacdb16_ESO
    wild_kmacdb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    - ability to use any race voice set.

- Convert racial abilities to other race (can be called ‘adopted by “Race”’, for a lore like reason)
    Edited by wild_kmacdb16_ESO on September 30, 2019 4:35PM
  • Glass
    Glass
    ✭✭✭
    Can we get the upgrade to the elsweyr digital collector's edition in the crown store? I messed up when I bought elsweyr buying just the digital upgrade and now if I want the collector's edition I would have to buy it again. At least the dragonbone outfit style, that's the only thing I really care about.
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Glass wrote: »
    Can we get the upgrade to the elsweyr digital collector's edition in the crown store? I messed up when I bought elsweyr buying just the digital upgrade and now if I want the collector's edition I would have to buy it again. At least the dragonbone outfit style, that's the only thing I really care about.

You'll probably have to wait for the next chapter's release. They released Summerset collector's pack with Elsweyr Chapter's release and Morrowind pack with Summerset Chapter's.
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • 2Weenies
    2Weenies
    ✭✭✭
    - ability to use any race voice set.

Absolutely, yes please. I've got an undead Khajiit who needs a grizzly, guttural voice like an Argonian.
    "We're watching you, scum." ~ Every Ordinator who witnesses my social media commentary
  • Ellyhan
    Ellyhan
    ✭✭✭
    Pet's Raven. Like Clockwork city on the quest who talk EVERY time <3 Pleaseeeeeeeeee !
    J'ai pas de coéquipiers, c'est juste mon garde manger.
  • Ellyhan
    Ellyhan
    ✭✭✭
    Bring this maomer skin in the store finally.
    9pwSxZr.jpg

Yeahhhh ! Come back !
    J'ai pas de coéquipiers, c'est juste mon garde manger.
  • HappyLittleTree
    HappyLittleTree
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tail Armor for "beast" races.

Thuu chakkuth lod Hajhiit c’oo? Hajhiit gortsuquth gorihuth thuu gooluthduj thdeitoluu!

XBox-EU
  • This_0ne
    This_0ne
    ✭✭✭
    Hi. Want briarheart skin or suit/polimorph (but i think skin better).
  • Taloros
    Taloros
    ✭✭✭✭
    Learn the songs of all bards in ESO, accessible via emote. Could be a nice ESO Plus bonus.
  • yRaven
    yRaven
    ✭✭✭✭
    I see the Crown items from this month: https://elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/57075

WERE IS GRIM HARLEQUIN? Pls say it's coming, thank you very much
    Edited by yRaven on October 6, 2019 1:11AM
    Jack of all trades. Master of at least one.
    -
    Àrës - Magicka Dragonknight (EP)
    Persephónē - Magicka Warden (EP)
    Athēna - Magicka Templar (EP)
    Hādēs - Magicka Necromancer (EP)
    Hërmës - Runner Troll (EP)
  • JusticeSouldier
    JusticeSouldier
    ✭✭✭✭
    1. Pirate leg. Like wooden stick instead of one foot under knee.
    2. Also would like to see "Arrow in the knee", maybe as a part of "Guard polymorf".
    3. again want to ask for all characters at account to be locateable in houses (or only in primary one) as NPCs.
    4. hugs interaction (like with duels, one character invite + another accept = hug), or hand shaking
    5. floating mounts ( like gryphon for example, ro run with, and when sprinting to plane above ground)
    6. wamasu mount ("lizards", which were in one crate season - are most crap "optimization" of designers - we want to see real ones)
    7. another kinds of tabards (like at some bosses in Dragonstar Arena for example with flag at the shoulders)
    8. temporary "house" (cartoon box like) to set it up, for example with Memento or Emote, somewhere above yourself (to demonstarate "I'm in the house. I don't care any bad weather!" under some bridge for example or at poor looking district at town)
    9. Scythe instrument, to stay with it like Death, or demostrating mowing some grass
    10. Additional functionality for Banker and Merchant when they are inside House (guildbank, guildstore, repairing, selling simplest potions, style stones)
    Edited by JusticeSouldier on October 5, 2019 6:36AM
    all classes. pc platform, dissapointed.
  • Karius_Imalthar
    Karius_Imalthar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WAYSHRINE for houses, please! I can port to my house but then I have to trek or port to friend/guildmate to get back out. Thank you.
  • JusticeSouldier
    JusticeSouldier
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ellyhan wrote: »
    Bring this maomer skin in the store finally.
    9pwSxZr.jpg

Yeahhhh ! Come back !

It wasn't in game yet. Am I wrong?
    all classes. pc platform, dissapointed.
  • waswar292
    waswar292
    ✭✭
    The removed "Subtle Dark Lashes" are in my opinion vastly superior to the dark emphasis lashes, I would prefer if they were reinstated.

More hairs in general. Also the return of Brassy Assassin.
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    waswar292 wrote: »
    The removed "Subtle Dark Lashes" are in my opinion vastly superior to the dark emphasis lashes, I would prefer if they were reinstated.

More hairs in general. Also the return of Brassy Assassin.

Brassy Assassin returned twice this year already ;)
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • Lo11iP0P
    Lo11iP0P
    Soul Shriven
    Was wandering around collecting Skyshards and came across the best animal ever :)
    OWL's #^_^#
    Please can we make it so Owl's can be a pet in ESO, it would be amazing and make my life so much happier!
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1881463810
    Edited by Lo11iP0P on October 6, 2019 1:03PM
  • DreadDaedroth
    DreadDaedroth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wormmouth, flame wyrm pet, small clannfear pet would be great addictions. ;)
  • Pauls
    Pauls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Return of Pirate costume pack
  • HappyLittleTree
    HappyLittleTree
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Naruto Run Personality

FaroffOrderlyArmedcrab-max-1mb.gif
    Edited by HappyLittleTree on October 8, 2019 2:31PM
    Thuu chakkuth lod Hajhiit c’oo? Hajhiit gortsuquth gorihuth thuu gooluthduj thdeitoluu!

XBox-EU
  • Rikkadir
    Rikkadir
    ✭✭✭
    Wormmouth, flame wyrm pet, small clannfear pet would be a great addition. ;)

And the original Betty Netch, Baby Netch or whatever it was called. Not a Haunting one. lol ;)
    Thanks.
    PS4/PS5/EU
  • Mitrenga
    Mitrenga
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A Spriggan pet would be nice. Perhaps with the New Life festival?
  • drkfrontiers
    drkfrontiers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Posted from a thread I made - please forgive the double posting!!

Please could I ask that you add more PERSONALITIES to the store? Pretty please?

Some fun ones I would certainly pay for:

Infected

IDLE - shivering; occasional coughing fit +/ blowing nose
    WALK/RUN - occasional sneeze

Drama queen

IDLE - occasional throwing tantrum; crossing arms + stomping feet.
    WALK/RUN - grabbing ones head in fit of rage at the injustice of it all.

Nightwatchmen

IDLE - stand on guard with a slight falling asleep, nodding-off
    WALK/RUN - looking around with a lit lantern

Vampire

IDLE - discomfortable, shielding eyes from the sun
    WALK/RUN - Slight blurred motion animation

OR (not sure if this is possible)

IDLE - (day time) smoke/ steam coming off player is they burn in the sun + occasionally shielding eyes from the sun
    IDLE - (night time) occasionally crossing their arms and closing their eyes as though they are in a coffin
    WALK/RUN (day time) - panicky patting smoke off their clothing as they fight the urge to burst into flame
    WALK/RUN (night time) - Slight blurred motion animation like an apparition

Werewolf

IDLE - trying to force away transformation and howling at the moon
    WALK/RUN - occasionally dropping into a four-legged run
    Edited by drkfrontiers on October 9, 2019 4:14PM
    "One must still have chaos in oneself to be able to give birth to a dancing star."
    ~ Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Megatto
    Megatto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would absolutely love to see a new pack with all the hairstyles we've seen on NPC's over the years. The hairstyles we don't and never had access to for some reason. I mean, it's pretty obvious that this is what people want, ZOS, so why not just add those hairstyles to the crown store? If it's a clipping through armor issue, then just do it anyway. Plenty of the current hairstyles clip though armor, so people won't really be bothered by it. This needs to happen soon, ZOS! I just want the same hairstyle as Veya, Velsa, the guy from Maelstrom Arena and many more!
    Remove loot boxes or riot
  • Raltin
    Raltin
    ✭✭✭✭
    We're getting dragon imp pets... now a Pocket Watcher daedra is coming out... y'know what we need? Two words:

Pocket Titan.
    daedric_titan.jpg
    "Proud purveyor of Cyrodiil Pickles."
  • Raltin
    Raltin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Raltin wrote: »
    We're getting dragon imp pets... now a Pocket Watcher daedra is coming out... y'know what we need? Two words:

Pocket Titan.
    daedric_titan.jpg

Oh, or "Coldharbour Titanling"... whatever name sounds best.
    "Proud purveyor of Cyrodiil Pickles."
  • Merrien
    Merrien
    ✭✭✭
    I second (or third, or fourth?) the call for more personalities. I love those things and would like more variety.
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm torn about the Pirate Costume Pack. It'll return in crates again but costs quite a lot of gems (40 a piece) compared to other packs that were featured in crates (Mages, two Imperial ones, Dunmer guard - each 16 gems a piece). Do I wait in hope for it to return as a normal purchase or do I get it fo gems? It was in crates last year and didn't return as a normal purchase at all.
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • Oakenaxe
    Oakenaxe
    ✭✭✭✭
    Champion Points Setup 2 , so we can have two different CP setups that we can change between without having to pay. This would allow us to do both PvP and PvE content with the same character more often.
    a.k.a. Leo
    non-native English speaker
    200-300 ping and low fps player
  • Jusey1
    Jusey1
    ✭✭✭✭
    Road Most Traveled (TES3: Morrowind) music box. (Grazelands Dawn in ESO: Morrowind).

For reference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtZW40vHVf0

I would love to listen to a music box cover of this tune, obviously much shortened and such but it is still such a memorable and beautiful piece of music from the series.
  • Scritchel
    Scritchel
    ✭✭✭
    Wamasu mount