The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Official Discussion Thread for "Become an Ancient Dragon Hunter with These New Collectibles"

ZOS_SarahHecker
ZOS_SarahHecker
✭✭✭✭✭
c94671af91d5ce8d95469f391f012f87.jpg
This is the official discussion thread for "Become an Ancient Dragon Hunter with These New Collectibles" blog article.

Prepare for the final battle against Elsweyr’s winged monsters with this collection of thematic items, acquired via in-game activities and the Crown Store!
Staff Post
  • gepe87
    gepe87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A pity that vampires can't use properly those Face and Body Marks :/

Gepe, Dunmer MagSorc Pact Grand Overlord | Gaepe, Bosmer MagSorc Dominion General

If you see edits on my replies: typos. English isn't my main language
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the free tattoos (and mask that I already picked up), though I couldn't care less about tattoos. Won't be buying any of the other stuff, though.

I suppose it works for some, getting them hyped for new paid content by offering them a bunch of fluff, most of which they have to purchase. A couple of free tattoos and a free helm/shoulder outfit style, but the rest is all locked in the CS/gambling crates. What would really have been cool is if the mount were to be the big reward for next month. I suppose we may still get a big reward next month, but maybe we're only getting the tattoos.

For daily rewards in general, that's perfectly fine, as it's all free stuff, even if most of it gets chucked. But when trying to promote Dragonhold - the final chapter in this epic Season of the Dragon, something more epic than some free tattoos would seem to have been in order.

But, free is free, and I'll take the free stuff, it just doesn't get me excited that the rest (outside of the helm/shoulder outfit pages) are locked behind a paywall. I'm not going to celebrate the release of this DLC by buying a bunch of cosmetics.
  • Fischblut
    Fischblut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    That’s it!
    (quote from the atricle)

It that's really it... I mean, if those highlights are the best cosmetics which we can expect in October, I will be very sad :/

I like the upcoming body paint from daily reward, but same as all body paints from current crates, it's deceiving - it looks black on white manequins, but it actually looks pale on vampire characters :'( Also, if it's the best login reward from October, I'm even more sad :(
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gepe87 wrote: »
    A pity that vampires can't use properly those Face and Body Marks :/
    I add & Argonians and Khajiits to the list as their scales / fur resets to default variant as soon as ANY tattoo is equipped :/
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Oh hey, a tattoo that doesn't look weird on a woman's chest! Can we get more body markings that aren't designed for a man's chest? (*cough* Daggerfall Lion for women please? One you can see with my boobs?)
  • StormChaser3000
    StormChaser3000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The horse looks not bad. I skipped it's black version, but I'm most likely getting this one.