Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cockatoo/Parrot pet

WeerW3ir
WeerW3ir
✭✭✭✭✭
Would not be great to have something like that?
giphy.gif

• Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Considering we just got several bird cages, it's certainly fitting to have more bird pets. Right now there's very few birds (gryphons don't really count, and a c*ck or hen doesn't really fit in a bird cage either).

Edited by Carbonised on July 9, 2019 3:31PM
  • sueblue
    sueblue
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am trying to imagine the logistics of very small non-combat pet birds.

They would have to fly around while you are walking/running and land when you are still. That would make them usable in houses and as an adventuring companion.

Other species suggestions: grackle, crow, cranes, cardinals, jays, bluebirds!
    Edited by sueblue on July 9, 2019 6:06PM
    Awake/Asleep, I dream.
  • WeerW3ir
    WeerW3ir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sueblue wrote: »
    I am trying to imagine the logistics of very small non-combat pet birds.

They would have to fly around while you are walking/running and land when you are still. That would make them usable in houses and as an adventuring companion.

Other species suggestions: grackle, crow, cranes, cardinals, jays, bluebirds!

Noone can argue with your suggestions considering that they added a freakin BUTTERFLY pet!

We need birds :3
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yaaaaar.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I want this:

EDIT: Can't make video work LOL
    Edited by CMDR_Un1k0rn on July 9, 2019 7:16PM
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | If you know me from PCEU: No
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JA53ZjMsRNc

EDIT: Worked it out. Enjoy.
    Edited by CMDR_Un1k0rn on July 9, 2019 7:18PM
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | If you know me from PCEU: No
  • WeerW3ir
    WeerW3ir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    WeerW3ir wrote: »

Proof that cockatiels are the best birb.

7ee85eaea776ad40cc10fb8cbf3cf1d4.jpg
  • sueblue
    sueblue
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fischblut wrote: »
    I would also love crow, owl and eagle pets <3

OWL!!!
    Awake/Asleep, I dream.
  • Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can the birds average's save the day for the ESOU?
    il_340x270.1964119893_h38f.jpg?version=0
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Budgie! <3
  • Alexsae
    Alexsae
    ✭✭✭
    We definitely need parrots, and those 'tiels are adorable! <3

• Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Parrots would be great but what sound could they use for them since they already used parrot sounds for the dragonfrogs? xD

Seriously though, ESO has so many pretty scenery birds and I want some. Those green ones in Rivenspire, for example. And it'd be easy enough to have birdy flitting around like a Nixad while we are moving, and then land occasionally. LOTRO has a tiny bird pet that does that and it's cute how it lands on whatever surface happened to be under it when it does its landing animation.
  • WeerW3ir
    WeerW3ir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Add parrots plz
  • WeerW3ir
    WeerW3ir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bump :pensive:
  • Holycannoli
    Holycannoli
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
  • WeerW3ir
    WeerW3ir
    ✭✭✭✭✭

the 2nd is really a crazy one o.O
  • iamkeebler
    iamkeebler
    ✭✭✭✭
    Specially with the pirate lore coming out, I hope we get some parrots! And I hope they could perch on your shoulder and make smart *** comments too
  • WeerW3ir
    WeerW3ir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    759.jpg