Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bahlokdaan PC NA

• irstarkey57
    irstarkey57
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey folks. I don't wanna get locked to a zergy faction for 30 days. Do AD still need the most help ?

So if you dont wanna get locked to a zergy faction, you go AD, who either play with no less than 70 men in a group or dont play. I think the faction with the smallest groups atm actually is EP.

Pretty sure the camp score is a good way to find out who zergs the most and nightcaps.
  • Apoxsee
    Apoxsee
    ✭✭✭
    Pretty sure the camp score is a good way to find out who zergs the most and nightcaps. [/quote]

You could try and make that correlation but you would be wrong. You don’t need to Zerg or nite cap to maintain the campaign lead. Just maintain map control thus securing points. Problem is people want to fight each other and as soon as they see a conflict in the map they get attracted like moths to a flame.
  • Heatnix90
    Heatnix90
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Campaign score has always been irrelevant and a meme. Even when AD used to zerg the map down completely during prime time and lost that one cycle because of low pop and the DC night crew we only memed on them for about a week before going back to business.
    Apoxsee wrote: »
    You could try and make that correlation but you would be wrong. You don’t need to Zerg or nite cap to maintain the campaign lead. Just maintain map control thus securing points. Problem is people want to fight each other and as soon as they see a conflict in the map they get attracted like moths to a flame.
    He's not wrong tho, campaign wins have always been decided by whoever has the most off-peak hours presence.
    Edited by Heatnix90 on August 29, 2019 4:49PM
  • Legendzerox
    Legendzerox
    ✭✭✭
    I'm taking a break right now from ESO. The last couple of times I tried to muster to do anything was a 1 pop ep force versus 3 pop of dc. I try to take RSS back and get zerged down by 10+ people that are ap thirsty and cannot get anything done. For all I can as long as DC keeps zerging the way they do, the campaign can die and I wouldn't give a ***. DC trying to blame AD and EP for pvdooring is cute. We have to cause you are killing any competition that could be had by out zerging us. There were times we were beating equal raids with our guild and dc would just come back with twice or three times our numbers and it doesn't matter how many we kill, we still lose. The game in its current state is not fun and I'm not gonna play. If DC wants to kill pvp, fine by me.
  • Enkil
    Enkil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apoxsee wrote: »
    So I am struggling how this has anything to do with Feng. He is a streamer that has slotted a time to provide content at a time that allows people to watch and participate with him. It seems you all have a problem (or are jealous) of him. So why not stfu and get on the same time he is to stop this boogie man?! Clearly you all can faction stack... I have seen it firsthand so numbers shouldn’t be an issue.

But you all don’t do this... you get on here and complain about DC not showing up and complain about Feng when he isn’t on all the while faction stacking to claim ( you know... the same *** that happened a few hrs earlier with the boogie man) Emp.

Are you all upset you don’t get to play with him? If so a quick pm to ask your favorite streamer to be on when your on so you can play with him might work.

If you all really wanted interesting fights then spread out during your game time. TM and Warbunnies are good enough to fight on their own. Because otherwise you are no different or no better than that guy you obsess over.

LMAO, Idgaf what streamer is playing when and where. I’ve never watched a stream other than a brief clip because I’d rather play the game myself, and that what little I have seen is usually some sweaty nerd filming themselves playing, acting superior and cursing at every little thing :D.

What I find very weird is players talking about streamers like they are their dear leaders or something and all running in the same huge Zerg with them when they play.

Edited by Enkil on August 29, 2019 5:25PM
  • esotoon
    esotoon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DC blame EP and AD for killing PVP, through zerging, PVDooring, gatecamping and nightcapping.
    EP blame DC and AD for killing PVP, through zerging, PVDooring, gatecamping and nightcapping.
    AD blame DC and Ep for killing PVP, through zerging, PVDooring, gatecamping and nightcapping.

Meanwhile, over here ---> ZOS is laughing their heads off. Raking in the money whilst not investing any of it into improving PVP performance; improving the PVP experience; changing things up improving PVP to stop it stagnating and keep it interesting, or promoting PVP to newer players to try and stem the ever declining player numbers in Cyrodiil. Knowing full well that the players will keep on blaming each other instead of targeting their ire at the real culprit.

Edited by esotoon on August 29, 2019 5:41PM
  • PenguinInACan
    PenguinInACan
    ✭✭✭✭
    I feel like I'm having very bad deja vu. Are people having the exact same argument we had 2 years ago?

See : https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/3667293#Comment_3667293

This game is nowhere near good enough anymore to regurgitate drama. And the fact that there isn't any fresh beef going is really a testament to how barren PvP is.

People should take a lesson from Feng. If he isn't having fun, he does something else, and doesn't care what people say about it. Don't like getting zerged? Go PvE. Go to another campaign. BG's. Play a different game. Go outside. Anonymous people in a video game having a negative opinion should rank lower than bellybutton lint when it comes to the impact they have on someones day to day life...
    Marek
  • Legendzerox
    Legendzerox
    ✭✭✭
    I feel like I'm having very bad deja vu. Are people having the exact same argument we had 2 years ago?

See : https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/3667293#Comment_3667293

This game is nowhere near good enough anymore to regurgitate drama. And the fact that there isn't any fresh beef going is really a testament to how barren PvP is.

People should take a lesson from Feng. If he isn't having fun, he does something else, and doesn't care what people say about it. Don't like getting zerged? Go PvE. Go to another campaign. BG's. Play a different game. Go outside. Anonymous people in a video game having a negative opinion should rank lower than bellybutton lint when it comes to the impact they have on someones day to day life...

People are gonna have opinions. If you don't like it, you can go away cause no ones is gonna listen to you.
  • Holycannoli
    Holycannoli
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dutchessx wrote: »
    Where has EP & AD been lately?

Probably tired of getting zerged down by the 80 man fengrush zerg. Oh I mean the 12 man small scale group....Only to be followed by the Bashu Nightcap special.

This was the past two nights for me only it was an 80 man AD vs EP and DC that didn’t have even half their population. It’s also normal and been going on for years.

The trick is to not take any of this seriously. If pop is unbalanced and you aren’t having fun go PVE or log off and do something else. Why get all flustered?
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I guess ZOS found a way to improve server performance. Make everyone leave.

Let's see where we are come December. I wouldn't be surprised if the cp server is the only one with pvp. Though it wont be pop locked, would be my guess.

Does anybody remember when we had no cp pop locked, cp pop locked, and even under 50 pop locked?
    Look at those servers now. See where we are going?

I'll never get why people who enjoy pvp kill the action by zerging down small groups. Then whine there is no pvp all while keeping everyone gated. Seems like a *** move to me.
  • Coggo
    Coggo
    ✭✭✭
    Coggo wrote: »
    It's tragic that a celebrity streamer is more interested in the commodification of his stream than the health of the server.

I write this after being one of 2 to be steamrolled at Chal by 40 Blues. After this I logged onto his stream to be met by a rant along the lines of how he just wants to PVP and blaming the victims. As if all things are equal in this equation. As if AD and EP have streamers with an audience in the thousands to muster anytime we start up Twitch.

You want to Pvp?

Then go to the CP Campaign. For at the moment it looks like you prioritise being a Big Fish in a little pond more.

First of all, Ive been in cyrodiil 7 hours before feng logged on. Those hours consisted of ep zerging and tbagging every dc daring to enter the lakes. The moment fengrush logged into cyrodiil, infact, ep were buzy zerging down a dc keep. 10+ ep were there happily tbagging and killing the 3 dc trying to defend it. After a while team vodka showed up with 5, making it 15. Feng came, he brought 8 dc. Add the 3 dc there, it means there were 12 dc vs 15 ep with all emp and scroll buffs and keeps buffs. Ep died, and what happens next? They log off....So there we were, 13 dc growing to 20 dc at most, versus what could have been 15 ep+ emp team (he was with 3 btw). Instead the 15 tbagging ep who had been zerging the map for several hours logs off immediately when they dont have the numerical advantage anymore. Wtf. Wtf. Wtf. Take a deep look in the mirror and ask yourself wtf youre doing. Find your small ep balls wherever you left them and ffs do NOT abandon the pvp when there IS pvp. I can stand being bagged for 6 hour straight by you, trying to get a kill or two on some random resource, dont come *** tell me I zerg. Take up the fight or shut up.

There is no need to be histrionic.

All sides t bag. All sides zerg. All sides do pretty ugly stuff BUT only one side has a celebrity streamer. Objectively, he logs on and DC gets an immediate population explosion and regular as clock work zerg down the Emp ring.

I love the fact EP and AD are logging off when he streams. Why should we play bit parts in his narrative? He's the only one who makes a profit playing a game the rest of us play for love. It says more about his fan boys than it does those of us who refuse to engage with his abuse of his media platform.

Like I said if he wanted a challenge he'd go to the CP Campaign.

So instead of oh no FIGHT in cyrodiil, you LOG OFF until he has logged off and repeats the PvD cycle afterwards.... You realize whos the coward here...

You have emperor, you have all scrolls, you have all keeps, and numbers are even. So you log off because..?..Your emperor did pretty solid btw. If those 15 cowards hadnt logged off, the ring would have been red until Homicides 100 man raid logged on.

Again, you miss the point.

I have indeed been fighting the streamers pop locked tsunami for years. Infact, three of EPs major guilds at the beginning of the year coordinated and held a 3 bar blue at Glademist. It was epic. That defense took alot of organising but we did it.

The point is The Daan is a struggling server as testified by the wild map swings throughout the week. And like I said, all things are not equal in this tale. When he streams he will guarantee a 3 bar pop to one bar yellow and red. The casuals quite frankly logged off a long time ago because of this. You endeavour to insult my manhood but when faced by the inevitably of your celebrity streamers media platform advantage we choose to contest the map at other times of the day.

Maybe you noticed how EP came back from a 8k deficit to win last campaign. That was not as a result of throwing our bodies - like guards destined to die at a resource - for the sole purpose of his streams delictation.

If you grasp anything about PVP you know that a Victor doesn't commit himself to unwinnable (in the case also unenjoyable) battles. They pick a time and battlefield of their own choosing.
    Edited by Coggo on August 29, 2019 9:03PM
  • b0g
    b0g
    ✭✭
    This thread is getting juicy. As AD I honestly don't mind logging in with low pop and making 300-500k ap in an hour. But in order to make the map playable we're forced to pvdoor for the first couple hours. We finally get PvP only when an attempt is made at a scroll or the last remaining DC emp keep. It's getting really old.
  • ZRT
    ZRT
    ✭✭✭
    Seems the campaign is still itself with our absence going on 2 weeks lol. GD currently on break due to state of the game performance and campaign imbalance making fights boring. Hope there are some good fights waiting by the time we are ready to return.
    AFTERMATH GM
  • Heatnix90
    Heatnix90
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let's be honest, fighting the stream zerg was more fun in the days of Azura's Star when people were actually forced to play actual builds instead of the cookie cutter proc BS that is being pushed these days by streamers and ZOS alike.

Full on 3-bar action at BRK defending the honor of Freddie Mercury against TM/IOTE/CN/Stream Zerg with a non-toxic EP zone chat, and zero performance issues minus the frame drops from the occasional full 3-way ult pushes. Those were the glorious days of old. And let's be real, there hasn't been an actual good emp since those days either. Nothing in recent memory even comes close.
  • PenguinInACan
    PenguinInACan
    ✭✭✭✭

People are gonna have opinions. If you don't like it, you can go away cause no ones is gonna listen to you.

Either a very poor choice of troll or you really didn't get the point of what I was saying...

Either case I don't think you have any jurisdiction over what people listen to on the forums, so if you don't like what my opinions are, try taking some of you own advice. Otherwise lets see some constructive opinions and conversations rather than trying to bait out an argument.
    Marek
  • killimandrosb16_ESO
    killimandrosb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's tragic that a celebrity streamer is more interested in the commodification of his stream than the health of the server.

I write this after being one of 2 to be steamrolled at Chal by 40 Blues. After this I logged onto his stream to be met by a rant along the lines of how he just wants to PVP and blaming the victims. As if all things are equal in this equation. As if AD and EP have streamers with an audience in the thousands to muster anytime we start up Twitch.

You want to Pvp?

Then go to the CP Campaign. For at the moment it looks like you prioritise being a Big Fish in a little pond more.

First of all, Ive been in cyrodiil 7 hours before feng logged on. Those hours consisted of ep zerging and tbagging every dc daring to enter the lakes. The moment fengrush logged into cyrodiil, infact, ep were buzy zerging down a dc keep. 10+ ep were there happily tbagging and killing the 3 dc trying to defend it. After a while team vodka showed up with 5, making it 15. Feng came, he brought 8 dc. Add the 3 dc there, it means there were 12 dc vs 15 ep with all emp and scroll buffs and keeps buffs. Ep died, and what happens next? They log off....So there we were, 13 dc growing to 20 dc at most, versus what could have been 15 ep+ emp team (he was with 3 btw). Instead the 15 tbagging ep who had been zerging the map for several hours logs off immediately when they dont have the numerical advantage anymore. Wtf. Wtf. Wtf. Take a deep look in the mirror and ask yourself wtf youre doing. Find your small ep balls wherever you left them and ffs do NOT abandon the pvp when there IS pvp. I can stand being bagged for 6 hour straight by you, trying to get a kill or two on some random resource, dont come *** tell me I zerg. Take up the fight or shut up.

All sides t bag. All sides zerg. All sides do pretty ugly stuff BUT only one side has a celebrity streamer. Objectively, he logs on and DC gets an immediate population explosion and regular as clock work zerg down the Emp ring.

I love the fact EP and AD are logging off when he streams. Why should we play bit parts in his narrative? He's the only one who makes a profit playing a game the rest of us play for love. It says more about his fan boys than it does those of us who refuse to engage with his abuse of his media platform.

So instead of oh no FIGHT in cyrodiil, you LOG OFF until he has logged off and repeats the PvD cycle afterwards.... You realize whos the coward here...

You have emperor, you have all scrolls, you have all keeps, and numbers are even. So you log off because..?..Your emperor did pretty solid btw. If those 15 cowards hadnt logged off, the ring would have been red until Homicides 100 man raid logged on.

I have indeed been fighting the streamers pop locked tsunami for years. Infact, three of EPs major guilds at the beginning of the year coordinated and held a 3 bar blue at Glademist. It was epic. That defense took alot of organising but we did it.

The point is The Daan is a struggling server as testified by the wild map swings throughout the week. And like I said, all things are not equal in this tale. When he streams he will guarantee a 3 bar pop to one bar yellow and red. The casuals quite frankly logged off a long time ago because of this. You endeavour to insult my manhood but when faced by the inevitably of your celebrity streamers media platform advantage we choose to contest the map at other times of the day.

Maybe you noticed how EP came back from a 8k deficit to win last campaign. That was not as a result of throwing our bodies - like guards destined to die at a resource - for the sole purpose of his streams delictation.

If you grasp anything about PVP you know that a Victor doesn't commit himself to unwinnable (in the case also unenjoyable) battles. They pick a time and battlefield of their own choosing.

Theres one point and one point only; your log off when you have superior numbers, emp, all keeps and all scrolls, to a streamer bringing inferior numbers to the fight. At that point why do you even play cyrodiil?
  • BloodBeast_ESO
    BloodBeast_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Heatnix90 wrote: »

You want to Pvp?

You wanna bring up stuff like this, I'll counter with the time he had 15+ and was zerging Orgorlord, with the rest of the group trash-talking in the background, while daycapping a mostly dead campaign. The moment Orgorlord got a group to defend his last emp keep and they wiped Feng's group at Aleswell he immediately ragequit the push and said that it wasn't healthy for his stream.

It can go both ways, my dude. No one is saying he shouldn't do stuff that keeps his stream going, but he can't turn around and say that people are the ones harming his "community" when it's the people who follow him and put him on a pedestal that are really the ones being toxic.

The orgolord fights is the last time I remember Cyrodiil being interesting. That was the last time EP didnt log off when there was a fight.

Only ep group interested in pvp is Vodkas EU group. EP needs a guy from russia with random low level EU players to do the fighting.

And bring up what stuff? Where am I wrong? Can you point out exactly where I am wrong in my post? 15 a zerg? Thats less than what you have who logs off the moment he logs on. You do realize his group counts no more than 20 at most these days, and thats on a lucky day.

Yesterday when ep logged off, they were up against 8, and 2 random dc guys being mad cause duels outside Bleakers was ruined. Ill repeat; when those 8 showed up, ep had 15+ team vodka AND emperor. Still you logged off. You refused that fight.

What more of an advantage do you want? How should DC organize for the fights to cater YOUR interest? Is 4 dc enough? Are we allowed to bring 6? Whereabouts is the tipping point where you log off?

I know 3 is cool with your 15+ man group, cause we were chased around the map all the time 3 vs 15. We couldnt do anything. Get a random resource ye. But its ok, every now and then I get into the odd 1v1 fight. Still, for you guys 15+ vs 3 is cool. Thats not when you log off. Is that what you consider fair fights vs dc? What does that make you?

Man it says a lot when vodka is the only one that gives a good fight while the rest of ep cowers in their keeps or at the gate and they wonder why ep members are going ad and dc.
  • Heimpai
    Heimpai
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You want to Pvp?

You wanna bring up stuff like this, I'll counter with the time he had 15+ and was zerging Orgorlord, with the rest of the group trash-talking in the background, while daycapping a mostly dead campaign. The moment Orgorlord got a group to defend his last emp keep and they wiped Feng's group at Aleswell he immediately ragequit the push and said that it wasn't healthy for his stream.

It can go both ways, my dude. No one is saying he shouldn't do stuff that keeps his stream going, but he can't turn around and say that people are the ones harming his "community" when it's the people who follow him and put him on a pedestal that are really the ones being toxic.

The orgolord fights is the last time I remember Cyrodiil being interesting. That was the last time EP didnt log off when there was a fight.

Only ep group interested in pvp is Vodkas EU group. EP needs a guy from russia with random low level EU players to do the fighting.

And bring up what stuff? Where am I wrong? Can you point out exactly where I am wrong in my post? 15 a zerg? Thats less than what you have who logs off the moment he logs on. You do realize his group counts no more than 20 at most these days, and thats on a lucky day.

Yesterday when ep logged off, they were up against 8, and 2 random dc guys being mad cause duels outside Bleakers was ruined. Ill repeat; when those 8 showed up, ep had 15+ team vodka AND emperor. Still you logged off. You refused that fight.

What more of an advantage do you want? How should DC organize for the fights to cater YOUR interest? Is 4 dc enough? Are we allowed to bring 6? Whereabouts is the tipping point where you log off?

I know 3 is cool with your 15+ man group, cause we were chased around the map all the time 3 vs 15. We couldnt do anything. Get a random resource ye. But its ok, every now and then I get into the odd 1v1 fight. Still, for you guys 15+ vs 3 is cool. Thats not when you log off. Is that what you consider fair fights vs dc? What does that make you?

Man it says a lot when vodka is the only one that gives a good fight while the rest of ep cowers in their keeps or at the gate and they wonder why ep members are going ad and dc.

A lot of EP quit or went to vivic..the game just isn’t fun anymore especially sotha..it’s pvd or be pvd‘d

I used to stay up late to fight feng but the lag and crashes are just to pathetic..

If you guys can endure the dead camp and trash servers then i give you props
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Last night (Thursday) it was 2 bars across the board with all factions active and it felt like there was no trouble finding fights or things to do.

Tuesday however AD was dominating and we only stayed for about an hour before leaving to try to find fights elsewhere.

Weekdays are hit or miss as far as which factions feel like showing up. Weekends are usually fairly active. Actually it's nights that Homicide is running their Large groups (lol), which is Wed/Fri/Sat according to their guild recruiting they spam in zone chat, that really endangers the server. You should have seen the salt I got from their GM when I suggested they stop showing up where we (TM) were because they would cause a crash with their 50 whatever zerglings. Seriously not sure why they aren't crashing in every single fight at that size. I guess light attack spam and siege don't overload the servers? ;)

TM does try to separate from the rest of the faction, you can see in the videos I've posted it's just our group fighting, just our 10-14. If we respond to a keep being flagged and another guild does too, we can't really help that. Sometimes we'll go to try to start a fight at a keep with no intent to take it (Arrius for example) when another guild (usually Homicide) shows up after seeing fights at the keep and they end up sieging it down and taking it. We would love to be left alone by our faction most of the time, the only exceptions being when the main DC guilds stack together and zerg around the emp ring or stack inside a last emp keep.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Heatnix90
    Heatnix90
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You want to Pvp?

Theres one point and one point only; your log off when you have superior numbers, emp, all keeps and all scrolls, to a streamer bringing inferior numbers to the fight. At that point why do you even play cyrodiil?

LUL, "inferior numbers"

Just because they're not in the group frames doesn't mean they're not all around him acting as some sort of meat shield. There's a specific reason why he has nameplates and health bars turned off.
  • KINGOFTHESKULLS
    From my opinion there has been several things that's been making the campaign unenjoyable :

1 - AD not playing like an actual faction , only brings 3 pop to get emp and scrolls once in a while and then they all log off after they are done.

2 - DC having not only 1 streamer but a few of them which it's been super unhealthy for the campaign itself because the amount of fanboys they bring into the campaign is just crazy and it's not fun dealing with them as a faction with 1 bar or 2 bars maximum , like it or not EP still gives them a hell of a fight with their short numbers cause after all EP has the best players but then after a while we realized why do we need to give them contents for their boring streams? and that's why EP logs , no one likes to feel outnumbered and zerged down , no one likes to get frustrated instead of having fun in a Video game.
    - Don't you guys remember sagetoad from the first 2 weeks of previous campaign and how hard him and his fanboys were camping both EP and AD? until he got tired of dealing with dedicated EP players.
    - Or that super toxic streamer SchockCable ?
    - Or Nocturnal that got tired of having same numbers as EP during nights and still losing to them so they went AD on vivec?
    - not sure if Bashu streams but him and his group of pugs camped EP and AD hard on his first week of Emperorship.
    - and most important of all , Fengrush , which it doesn't need explaining.

3 - Factions holding grudges , Specially EP and DC.
    DC says oh we are camping your tri-keeps because hypo and ecks did this to us 2 years ago this day and this hour for that long.
    DC says we are doing this and that because you were "zerging" with 5 people during last night.
    or the most recent one which was an excuse for them try-harding and camping EP for the first 9-10 days of this campaign , we're doing this because you were able to close a gap of 10k points in a week and won the campaign.
    Why AD doesn't camp EP or EP doesn't camp AD ? because we don't do that type of stuff to each other.

4 - It doesn't make any sense when the winning faction + Emp is able to pick up Volendrung.

5 - Crashes , specially in Cyrodill after the recent patch.

A lot of people know me and hate me but when I was emp last campaign at least I had honor , I wouldn't camp anyone's tri-keeps unless they had scrolls.
    That's it for now , i'll add more reasons for the campaign not being enjoyable once they cross my mind.
    I shall tie your mortal limbs
    I shall invade your thoughts
    I shall belittle your aspiration
    I shall obliterate your hope
    I shall break your will
    I shall devour your flesh
    As you perish I shall live
    Sunder And Keening Officer
    Rage Outta Resdayn
    Black Flag Leader
    Lords of the Shaft
    Former Empress
    Overlord
    Pact Forever
    CP 1000+
    Leaves-No-Cross-UnturnedMagSorc
  • gameswithaspoon
    gameswithaspoon
    ✭✭✭
    https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/342656532141441024/617100645010374682/Screenshot_20190830_135636.png Bahlockdaan on Friday night 5 PM EST

So... why all the bridges and gates.

Spoon must know.

🤔
    Spoon-no-Soup Former Emperor Argonian Templar AD BWB
    Spoon-ware-Soup Former Emperor Argonian Stamplar AD Bahlokdaan
    Guild Leader Imperium of the Eagle Ravenwatch NA-PC
    Takes Drive-Thru Orders for This is a Wendy's.
  • b0g
    b0g
    ✭✭
    odd111out wrote: »
    https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/342656532141441024/617100645010374682/Screenshot_20190830_135636.png Bahlockdaan on Friday night 5 PM EST

Spoon must know.

🤔

Lol that's some dedication right there.
  • Heatnix90
    Heatnix90
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where the DC at? Oh that's right no one's streaming.
    zy8Tex2.png

3 bar EP 3 bar AD should make for some good fights tonight.
  • Enkil
    Enkil
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Spoon must know.

🤔

When u look at map from outside Cyro, it shows all the bridges and gates down for some odd reason. If you were to port in, map would show actual state of each.

Edited by Enkil on August 31, 2019 12:40AM
  • gameswithaspoon
    gameswithaspoon
    ✭✭✭
    Enkil wrote: »

Spoon must know.

🤔

When u look at map from outside Cyro, it shows all the bridges and gates down for some odd reason. If you were to port in, map would show actual state of each.

Ah well, too bad EP isn’t epic enough to go that far.
    Spoon-no-Soup Former Emperor Argonian Templar AD BWB
    Spoon-ware-Soup Former Emperor Argonian Stamplar AD Bahlokdaan
    Guild Leader Imperium of the Eagle Ravenwatch NA-PC
    Takes Drive-Thru Orders for This is a Wendy's.
  • Coggo
    Coggo
    ✭✭✭

You want to Pvp?

Lol, what planet are you on? Your beloved stream lord never brings "inferior " numbers. The moment his Twitch stream starts up all his fan bois log on.

We find good fights all round the clock. We just choose to log off to starve streamer Lord his revenue stream. His priority is not our priority. All he cares about is his brand.

If he cares about the server why doesn't he take his legion to AD for a campaign? With great power comes great responsibility and all that.
  • Heatnix90
    Heatnix90
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reminder that last time he went to CP PvP his raid kept getting farmed by small scale groups and then he kept getting instagibbed by gankers. Proc sets and straight zerg stacking don't work in CP like they do in nonCP.
  • killimandrosb16_ESO
    killimandrosb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reminder that last time he went to CP PvP his raid kept getting farmed by small scale groups and then he kept getting instagibbed by gankers. Proc sets and straight zerg stacking don't work in CP like they do in nonCP.

that is possibly the worst dribble Ive read in any post related to cyrodiil so far. Noone dies in CP campaign unless theyre zerged down or disconnects. Thats why CP has all the lag.
  • Heatnix90
    Heatnix90
    ✭✭✭✭✭

that is possibly the worst dribble Ive read in any post related to cyrodiil so far. Noone dies in CP campaign unless theyre zerged down or disconnects. Thats why CP has all the lag.

Clearly you haven't seen an actual small-scale group wipe larger groups in Cyrodiil. Animosity did it to the stream zerg multiple times in both CP and nonCP environments during midyear. But keep believing your own dribble there, chief.
This discussion has been closed.