Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bahlokdaan PC NA

• Coggo
    Coggo
    ✭✭✭
    It's the kind of RNG which is making players log off the moment they arrive in Cyrodiil and look at their maps.
  • shipv
    shipv
    ✭✭
    The hammer seemed like a fun idea at first blush, but after seeing how this works now, it usually:

1. Spawns behind the walls of a pop-locked faction, with EMP, and happens to be faction stacking and rolling over the map.
    2. Spawns and is immediately captured by a pop-locked faction, with EMP, and happens to be faction stacking and rolling over the map.

The few times this doesn't happen, someone grabs it and forces it to despawn... at which point everyone is glad the thing is gone.

• gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The hammer spawns randomly, and I'm pretty sure it just does so on a rotation of AD, then EP, then DC and so on. It also only spawns on about 7 points on the map (Near KC, near BB, near BM, near Warden and at behind one of each faction's gate). It's very very lazy coding. It's not correlated to the score, map, pop or emperorship in any way.
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• Plasma_Elf
    Plasma_Elf
    ✭✭✭
    @gabriebe It does not spawn in rotation from faction to faction. Also, the hammer has a lot more than 7 spawn points. There are multiple spawn points for the hammer in each faction's home areas. You are right about it being random though.
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm aware that there are multiple spawn points. The problem is they never spawn at those points. The daedric claws or whatever are there but the hammer always spawns in the same 7 places. As for the rotation, I'm not entirely sure. But one time when I was running for emp and was on for a long period of time it did spawn something like EP, AD then DC and repeat.
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• Sedare
    Sedare
    ✭✭✭
    Been here since it was called Sotha. It's fun server; although, the pops need to balance out. It's a bit ridiculously one-sided at times by various factions depending on the time. I and the group I run with make the best of it though.

Been chronicling our adventures on twitch. Check it out if you're of a mind and follows are greatly appreciated.

www.twitch.tv/middleofknowhere
    Edited by Sedare on August 2, 2019 11:30PM
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Cernunnos55
    Cernunnos55
    ✭✭✭
    While it was inconvenient and a glaring example of many of the problems that PvP performance is having right now, Fengrush’s face when he disconnected while holding the hammer was priceless.
    Guild Master of The Pride of Daggerfall, D.C. loyalist and commander of the Cerglings.

R’hana – Khajiit – StamBlade – Crafter/PvP
    Iranduril – Altmer – MagSorc – PvE DPS
    Sayelo Tomylilfren – Argonian – Hybrid Dragonknight – PvE Tank
    A Brexit Policy – Redguard – StamSorc – PvP
  • b0g
    b0g
    ✭✭
    DC day caps.
    AD logs on and wipes DC primetime.
    Warbunnies master race.
  • BigBragg
    BigBragg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ha, crying daycapping on the weekend. Says plenty right there.
  • b0g
    b0g
    ✭✭
    BigBragg wrote: »
    Ha, crying daycapping on the weekend. Says plenty right there.

Every day.
  • BigBragg
    BigBragg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Okay why don't you write up a schedule for everyone then. Let us know which hours AD will be avoiding fights to do nonstop back dooring, then which hours AD will be hard faction stacking, and for the rest of the time we will just close the gates to Cyrodiil and nobody will be able to play. Sound good?
  • edges_endgame
    edges_endgame
    ✭✭✭✭
    Okay why don't you write up a schedule for everyone then. Let us know which hours AD will be avoiding fights to do nonstop back dooring, then which hours AD will be hard faction stacking, and for the rest of the time we will just close the gates to Cyrodiil and nobody will be able to play. Sound good?

Yes
  • b0g
    b0g
    ✭✭

You do understand AD needs to take back every damn keep because you guys spent your whole day pvdooring. Then you turtle in an emp keep. Don't complain about AD pvdooring when that's literally what DC does in the off hours. This has been an on going issue for the past six months dude.
  • b0g
    b0g
    ✭✭
    Notoriously DC won't show up unless they have emp or a stream.
  • Heatnix90
    Heatnix90
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So amusing to watch a bunch people crying over a dead campaign...

b0g's right tho, DC doesn't show unless they can either ride alongside the streamlord, emp, or are sure they can at least outnumber their opponent 10 to 1. At least AD is upfront about being a bunch of zergbads, DC tries so hard to play themselves off as "organized" PvPers when in reality all they do is stack raids and fight unorganized opponents and pretend they're "good."
  • Enkil
    Enkil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heatnix90 wrote: »
    So amusing to watch a bunch people crying over a dead campaign...

b0g's right tho, DC doesn't show unless they can either ride alongside the streamlord, emp, or are sure they can at least outnumber their opponent 10 to 1. At least AD is upfront about being a bunch of zergbads, DC tries so hard to play themselves off as "organized" PvPers when in reality all they do is stack raids and fight unorganized opponents and pretend they're "good."

I have noticed the exact same thing. I can’t imagine how it can be fun, nor why anyone would want to stream their gameplay while having 3 bars all running in a huge Zerg, while both AD and EP only have one bar. Sure is nice when their Stream/Zerglords aren’t on though so it’s possible to find small and medium scale fights.

Population is suffering on all sides now tho. Hammer, broken OP DoTs, frequent crashes, faction lock, and the bugs having a combined effect to make playing Cyro less and less fun with each patch unfortunately.

Edited by Enkil on August 29, 2019 3:08AM
  • BigBragg
    BigBragg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The same things are said and seen when it comes to AD.
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I think the issue moreso than any guild (homicide) or streamers (bashu, fengrush, etc...) are the casual PvPers.

I’ve noticed something interesting last weekend. Blue was pop locked and had everything when homicide started. Slowly AD started taking stuff back and then emped. As soon as AD emped blue lost a population bar and AD gained one and got to full three bars.

I think the larger groups fight over control of the map, small scalers or casuals just jump on the coat tails riding the faction bonus’ on the winning side.
    Edited by Iskiab on August 28, 2019 9:08PM
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • Coggo
    Coggo
    ✭✭✭
    It's tragic that a celebrity streamer is more interested in the commodification of his stream than the health of the server.

I write this after being one of 2 to be steamrolled at Chal by 40 Blues. After this I logged onto his stream to be met by a rant along the lines of how he just wants to PVP and blaming the victims. As if all things are equal in this equation. As if AD and EP have streamers with an audience in the thousands to muster anytime we start up Twitch.

You want to Pvp?

Then go to the CP Campaign. For at the moment it looks like you prioritise being a Big Fish in a little pond more.
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Why would you stream from a dead server?
  • killimandrosb16_ESO
    killimandrosb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Coggo wrote: »
    It's tragic that a celebrity streamer is more interested in the commodification of his stream than the health of the server.

I write this after being one of 2 to be steamrolled at Chal by 40 Blues. After this I logged onto his stream to be met by a rant along the lines of how he just wants to PVP and blaming the victims. As if all things are equal in this equation. As if AD and EP have streamers with an audience in the thousands to muster anytime we start up Twitch.

You want to Pvp?

Then go to the CP Campaign. For at the moment it looks like you prioritise being a Big Fish in a little pond more.

First of all, Ive been in cyrodiil 7 hours before feng logged on. Those hours consisted of ep zerging and tbagging every dc daring to enter the lakes. The moment fengrush logged into cyrodiil, infact, ep were buzy zerging down a dc keep. 10+ ep were there happily tbagging and killing the 3 dc trying to defend it. After a while team vodka showed up with 5, making it 15. Feng came, he brought 8 dc. Add the 3 dc there, it means there were 12 dc vs 15 ep with all emp and scroll buffs and keeps buffs. Ep died, and what happens next? They log off....So there we were, 13 dc growing to 20 dc at most, versus what could have been 15 ep+ emp team (he was with 3 btw). Instead the 15 tbagging ep who had been zerging the map for several hours logs off immediately when they dont have the numerical advantage anymore. Wtf. Wtf. Wtf. Take a deep look in the mirror and ask yourself wtf youre doing. Find your small ep balls wherever you left them and ffs do NOT abandon the pvp when there IS pvp. I can stand being bagged for 6 hour straight by you, trying to get a kill or two on some random resource, dont come *** tell me I zerg. Take up the fight or shut up.
  • Coggo
    Coggo
    ✭✭✭

You want to Pvp?

First of all, Ive been in cyrodiil 7 hours before feng logged on. Those hours consisted of ep zerging and tbagging every dc daring to enter the lakes. The moment fengrush logged into cyrodiil, infact, ep were buzy zerging down a dc keep. 10+ ep were there happily tbagging and killing the 3 dc trying to defend it. After a while team vodka showed up with 5, making it 15. Feng came, he brought 8 dc. Add the 3 dc there, it means there were 12 dc vs 15 ep with all emp and scroll buffs and keeps buffs. Ep died, and what happens next? They log off....So there we were, 13 dc growing to 20 dc at most, versus what could have been 15 ep+ emp team (he was with 3 btw). Instead the 15 tbagging ep who had been zerging the map for several hours logs off immediately when they dont have the numerical advantage anymore. Wtf. Wtf. Wtf. Take a deep look in the mirror and ask yourself wtf youre doing. Find your small ep balls wherever you left them and ffs do NOT abandon the pvp when there IS pvp. I can stand being bagged for 6 hour straight by you, trying to get a kill or two on some random resource, dont come *** tell me I zerg. Take up the fight or shut up.

There is no need to be histrionic.

All sides t bag. All sides zerg. All sides do pretty ugly stuff BUT only one side has a celebrity streamer. Objectively, he logs on and DC gets an immediate population explosion and regular as clock work zerg down the Emp ring.

I love the fact EP and AD are logging off when he streams. Why should we play bit parts in his narrative? He's the only one who makes a profit playing a game the rest of us play for love. It says more about his fan boys than it does those of us who refuse to engage with his abuse of his media platform.

Like I said if he wanted a challenge he'd go to the CP Campaign.
    Edited by Coggo on August 29, 2019 12:12AM
  • Heatnix90
    Heatnix90
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You want to Pvp?

You wanna bring up stuff like this, I'll counter with the time he had 15+ and was zerging Orgorlord, with the rest of the group trash-talking in the background, while daycapping a mostly dead campaign. The moment Orgorlord got a group to defend his last emp keep and they wiped Feng's group at Aleswell he immediately ragequit the push and said that it wasn't healthy for his stream.

It can go both ways, my dude. No one is saying he shouldn't do stuff that keeps his stream going, but he can't turn around and say that people are the ones harming his "community" when it's the people who follow him and put him on a pedestal that are really the ones being toxic.
  • Apoxsee
    Apoxsee
    ✭✭✭
    So what I have noticed is EP pushes the map red in the morning or early afternoon hrs. Fengrush mounts a resistance during the day hours (anywhere from 2-4 pm eastern) claims the Emp keeps. Then for a couple hrs DC maintains map control but the DC numbers dwindle due to lack of fights. Then (and this really depends on the day of the week) but a larger force of AD or EP (and sometimes both) log on and take the map back.

So I am struggling how this has anything to do with Feng. He is a streamer that has slotted a time to provide content at a time that allows people to watch and participate with him. It seems you all have a problem (or are jealous) of him. So why not stfu and get on the same time he is to stop this boogie man?! Clearly you all can faction stack... I have seen it firsthand so numbers shouldn’t be an issue.

But you all don’t do this... you get on here and complain about DC not showing up and complain about Feng when he isn’t on all the while faction stacking to claim ( you know... the same *** that happened a few hrs earlier with the boogie man) Emp.

Are you all upset you don’t get to play with him? If so a quick pm to ask your favorite streamer to be on when your on so you can play with him might work.

If you all really wanted interesting fights then spread out during your game time. TM and Warbunnies are good enough to fight on their own. Because otherwise you are no different or no better than that guy you obsess over.
  • killimandrosb16_ESO
    killimandrosb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You want to Pvp?

There is no need to be histrionic.

All sides t bag. All sides zerg. All sides do pretty ugly stuff BUT only one side has a celebrity streamer. Objectively, he logs on and DC gets an immediate population explosion and regular as clock work zerg down the Emp ring.

I love the fact EP and AD are logging off when he streams. Why should we play bit parts in his narrative? He's the only one who makes a profit playing a game the rest of us play for love. It says more about his fan boys than it does those of us who refuse to engage with his abuse of his media platform.

Like I said if he wanted a challenge he'd go to the CP Campaign.

So instead of oh no FIGHT in cyrodiil, you LOG OFF until he has logged off and repeats the PvD cycle afterwards.... You realize whos the coward here...

You have emperor, you have all scrolls, you have all keeps, and numbers are even. So you log off because..?..Your emperor did pretty solid btw. If those 15 cowards hadnt logged off, the ring would have been red until Homicides 100 man raid logged on.
    Edited by killimandrosb16_ESO on August 29, 2019 12:52PM
  • Holycannoli
    Holycannoli
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've been in the campaign a few days now and all I see are AD zergs at night (eastern). That's when I play, after I get home from work. It's a large AD zerg vs EP and DC at two bars each and probably at the very low end of those bars. it's like 6 defenders vs AD zerg and they run around with emp and hammer until they get bored and start logging off.

This is not unusual. I've been around from the beginning and there is always pvdoor and unbalanced pop on no-cp campaigns. Useless to complain about it.
  • killimandrosb16_ESO
    killimandrosb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heatnix90 wrote: »

You want to Pvp?

You wanna bring up stuff like this, I'll counter with the time he had 15+ and was zerging Orgorlord, with the rest of the group trash-talking in the background, while daycapping a mostly dead campaign. The moment Orgorlord got a group to defend his last emp keep and they wiped Feng's group at Aleswell he immediately ragequit the push and said that it wasn't healthy for his stream.

It can go both ways, my dude. No one is saying he shouldn't do stuff that keeps his stream going, but he can't turn around and say that people are the ones harming his "community" when it's the people who follow him and put him on a pedestal that are really the ones being toxic.

The orgolord fights is the last time I remember Cyrodiil being interesting. That was the last time EP didnt log off when there was a fight.

Only ep group interested in pvp is Vodkas EU group. EP needs a guy from russia with random low level EU players to do the fighting.

And bring up what stuff? Where am I wrong? Can you point out exactly where I am wrong in my post? 15 a zerg? Thats less than what you have who logs off the moment he logs on. You do realize his group counts no more than 20 at most these days, and thats on a lucky day.

Yesterday when ep logged off, they were up against 8, and 2 random dc guys being mad cause duels outside Bleakers was ruined. Ill repeat; when those 8 showed up, ep had 15+ team vodka AND emperor. Still you logged off. You refused that fight.

What more of an advantage do you want? How should DC organize for the fights to cater YOUR interest? Is 4 dc enough? Are we allowed to bring 6? Whereabouts is the tipping point where you log off?

I know 3 is cool with your 15+ man group, cause we were chased around the map all the time 3 vs 15. We couldnt do anything. Get a random resource ye. But its ok, every now and then I get into the odd 1v1 fight. Still, for you guys 15+ vs 3 is cool. Thats not when you log off. Is that what you consider fair fights vs dc? What does that make you?
    Edited by killimandrosb16_ESO on August 29, 2019 1:04PM
  • Cernunnos55
    Cernunnos55
    ✭✭✭
    Is it really PvDooring if the faction doesn't WANT to PvDoor? The game doesn't promote polite houseguest behaviour. If we knock on the door and no-one is home we aren't going to come back later. Everyone's perfectly capable of being online at any time of the day.
    Guild Master of The Pride of Daggerfall, D.C. loyalist and commander of the Cerglings.

R’hana – Khajiit – StamBlade – Crafter/PvP
    Iranduril – Altmer – MagSorc – PvE DPS
    Sayelo Tomylilfren – Argonian – Hybrid Dragonknight – PvE Tank
    A Brexit Policy – Redguard – StamSorc – PvP
  • irstarkey57
    irstarkey57
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dutchessx wrote: »
    Where has EP & AD been lately?

Probably tired of getting zerged down by the 80 man fengrush zerg. Oh I mean the 12 man small scale group....Only to be followed by the Bashu Nightcap special.
This discussion has been closed.