Maintenance for the week of October 14:
• [COMPLETE] NA megaservers login – October 16,  6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] EU megaservers login – October 16,  6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 16,  6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 4:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

Bahlokdaan PC NA

  • BloodBeast_ESO
    BloodBeast_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Heimpai wrote: »
    Heatnix90 wrote: »
    Jazira wrote: »
    tl;dr
    So basically, win the campaign at the cost of the campaign's health. A+ strats

    No, really, if he wants to win that badly he can continue to do what he does, he just better be ready to experience nothing but hollow victories because his desire to win kills the campaign.

    I think I speak for most actual PvPers here when I say that campaign wins are meaningless and a joke, and that we would rather have some decent fights instead of either facerolling the map, or getting facerolled at a resource by 10x the numbers we bring.

    If you look at vivec DC is camping AD‘s tri‘s and gate camping EP..I obv logged..nice to know it’s a dc trait not just 1 guy

    I should mention that gate camping is why i quit sotha/bagoldick to begin with

    All three factions tend to do the gate camping crap on both NA and EU but from what i've seen its mostly EP that does it at night.
    Edited by BloodBeast_ESO on September 6, 2019 8:54PM
    Give only steel, and take only blood.
    GM Art Of War EU
  • MojaveHeld
    MojaveHeld
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Having one all-guild group is not and never has been zerging. What Homicide does, refusing to do anything unless it's with 60 people at a time, is zerging. Bashu and RR do things the way PvP should be played (guild groups playing strategically instead of trolling), so hating on them for doing things the right way just makes you look absurd.
  • MojaveHeld
    MojaveHeld
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heatnix90 wrote: »
    MojaveHeld wrote: »
    Having one all-guild group is not and never has been zerging. What Homicide does, refusing to do anything unless it's with 60 people at a time, is zerging. Bashu and RR do things the way PvP should be played (guild groups playing strategically instead of trolling), so hating on them for doing things the right way just makes you look absurd.

    Hey at least Homicide/War Bunnies have the decency to log off once they've facerolled the map/scrolls/emp. I've seen entire Bashu raids just sitting at EP gates waiting for people to try and push out.

    But hey what do I know I've literally only played the campaign since the days of Azura's Star.

    You evidently don't know as much as you think then. Bashu specifically discourages gate camping. If anyone wants to do it, (especially when EP had their super toxic night crew on earlier this year, and people wanted to push back on them for their toxic behavior), he actively shoots it down. Pretty much the only time Bashu is at a gate is if he's getting ready to push for the scroll behind it. He also is really hesitant to go for tri-keeps if that faction is getting beat down at the time, even if it would be strategically useful And again, a single guild group can't ever be considered a zerg. Bashu is not a zerglord in any sense of the term. If you're going to make something up to smear someone, you should at least try for something based in reality.
    Edited by MojaveHeld on September 6, 2019 10:48PM
  • ZOS_AntonioP
    Hello everyone,

    Recently we've had to remove a few posts for baiting and flaming, both being against the Forum Rules. For further posts be sure to stay constructive and respectful to avoid thread derailment or action on one's own account.

    Thank you for understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • BloodBeast_ESO
    BloodBeast_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_AntonioP just close this thread please its going to become a cesspool anyway
    Give only steel, and take only blood.
    GM Art Of War EU
  • PenguinInACan
    PenguinInACan
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_AntonioP just close this thread please its going to become a cesspool anyway

    There's a reason there have been around 10 iterations of the noCP thread. The first few threads actually had good and fun forum PvP, now its 100% petty and immature.

    It's actually a very good snapshot of the kinds of people that are still actively "passionate" (using this word loosely) about PvP. Gone are the days where you could actually have a constructive debate with another PvP-er while still keeping up some good mutual salt/shade throwing (without bans).
    Marek
  • PenguinInACan
    PenguinInACan
    ✭✭✭✭
    MojaveHeld wrote: »
    Having one all-guild group is not and never has been zerging. What Homicide does, refusing to do anything unless it's with 60 people at a time, is zerging. Bashu and RR do things the way PvP should be played (guild groups playing strategically instead of trolling), so hating on them for doing things the right way just makes you look absurd.

    I've got nothing against Bashu, but your logic here is a bit off. One all-guild group can absolutely be zerging. 24 people attacking a resource (or whatever objective) defended by, say 3 people, is most definitely zerging. Reasoning and strategy are irrelevant when it comes to zerging. The most used definition of zerging is anti-reasoning/strategy: using overwhelming numbers to achieve a goal/victory rather then relying on technique or strategy. The word "overwhelming" here is open to interpretation, but I like to think of it as triple numbers or higher (in most situations).

    That doesn't mean people need to be ashamed of zerging. Everyone has done it, and will do it. Sometimes on purpose, sometimes unintentionally. Best thing to do is either ignore the complaints, or empathize (because everyone's been zerged down at some point) and maybe make a new friend.
    Edited by PenguinInACan on September 6, 2019 11:57PM
    Marek
  • MojaveHeld
    MojaveHeld
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MojaveHeld wrote: »
    Having one all-guild group is not and never has been zerging. What Homicide does, refusing to do anything unless it's with 60 people at a time, is zerging. Bashu and RR do things the way PvP should be played (guild groups playing strategically instead of trolling), so hating on them for doing things the right way just makes you look absurd.

    I've got nothing against Bashu, but your logic here is a bit off. One all-guild group can absolutely be zerging. 24 people attacking a resource (or whatever objective) defended by, say 3 people, is most definitely zerging. Reasoning and strategy are irrelevant when it comes to zerging. The most used definition of zerging is anti-reasoning/strategy: using overwhelming numbers to achieve a goal/victory rather then relying on technique or strategy. The word "overwhelming" here is open to interpretation, but I like to think of it as triple numbers or higher (in most situations).

    That doesn't mean people need to be ashamed of zerging. Everyone has done it, and will do it. Sometimes on purpose, sometimes unintentionally. Best thing to do is either ignore the complaints, or empathize (because everyone's been zerged down at some point) and maybe make a new friend.

    No, one all-guild group cannot be zerging. Zerging is specifically intentionally using numbers instead of coordination/strategy. One guild group is using coordination/strategy. More than that is just throwing numbers, or pulling extra pugs whom you're not coordinating with. But using the limit for one group as set by ZOS is most certainly not zerging. The enemy group having more players than you is not automatically zerging. It's only if they are intentionally using large numbers instead of strategizing/coordinating within the group.
  • PenguinInACan
    PenguinInACan
    ✭✭✭✭
    MojaveHeld wrote: »
    MojaveHeld wrote: »
    Having one all-guild group is not and never has been zerging. What Homicide does, refusing to do anything unless it's with 60 people at a time, is zerging. Bashu and RR do things the way PvP should be played (guild groups playing strategically instead of trolling), so hating on them for doing things the right way just makes you look absurd.

    I've got nothing against Bashu, but your logic here is a bit off. One all-guild group can absolutely be zerging. 24 people attacking a resource (or whatever objective) defended by, say 3 people, is most definitely zerging. Reasoning and strategy are irrelevant when it comes to zerging. The most used definition of zerging is anti-reasoning/strategy: using overwhelming numbers to achieve a goal/victory rather then relying on technique or strategy. The word "overwhelming" here is open to interpretation, but I like to think of it as triple numbers or higher (in most situations).

    That doesn't mean people need to be ashamed of zerging. Everyone has done it, and will do it. Sometimes on purpose, sometimes unintentionally. Best thing to do is either ignore the complaints, or empathize (because everyone's been zerged down at some point) and maybe make a new friend.

    No, one all-guild group cannot be zerging. Zerging is specifically intentionally using numbers instead of coordination/strategy. One guild group is using coordination/strategy. More than that is just throwing numbers, or pulling extra pugs whom you're not coordinating with. But using the limit for one group as set by ZOS is most certainly not zerging. The enemy group having more players than you is not automatically zerging. It's only if they are intentionally using large numbers instead of strategizing/coordinating within the group.

    I'm a little confused. 24 people coordinated together is literally the definition of intentionally using large numbers (in most situations), therefore overwhelming the enemy, requiring less strategic play. My guild runs 10-12 very organized and coordinated, and there have been several situations where I would consider us a "zerg" based on the context of a fight. ZOS's group limit shouldn't have anything to do with any of that. It's an arbitrary number that could have been anything.

    Please stop using absolutes to try and cement your opinion. I specifically said an all-guild group can be zerging. I gave you the most used definition of zerging, and you responded with a "No" and regurgitated the same thing you said earlier in the thread. That's not how constructive debates happen, unless you just want to get your opinion validated without actually discussing things.
    Edited by PenguinInACan on September 7, 2019 12:25AM
    Marek
  • BloodBeast_ESO
    BloodBeast_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    MojaveHeld wrote: »
    MojaveHeld wrote: »
    Having one all-guild group is not and never has been zerging. What Homicide does, refusing to do anything unless it's with 60 people at a time, is zerging. Bashu and RR do things the way PvP should be played (guild groups playing strategically instead of trolling), so hating on them for doing things the right way just makes you look absurd.

    I've got nothing against Bashu, but your logic here is a bit off. One all-guild group can absolutely be zerging. 24 people attacking a resource (or whatever objective) defended by, say 3 people, is most definitely zerging. Reasoning and strategy are irrelevant when it comes to zerging. The most used definition of zerging is anti-reasoning/strategy: using overwhelming numbers to achieve a goal/victory rather then relying on technique or strategy. The word "overwhelming" here is open to interpretation, but I like to think of it as triple numbers or higher (in most situations).

    That doesn't mean people need to be ashamed of zerging. Everyone has done it, and will do it. Sometimes on purpose, sometimes unintentionally. Best thing to do is either ignore the complaints, or empathize (because everyone's been zerged down at some point) and maybe make a new friend.

    No, one all-guild group cannot be zerging. Zerging is specifically intentionally using numbers instead of coordination/strategy. One guild group is using coordination/strategy. More than that is just throwing numbers, or pulling extra pugs whom you're not coordinating with. But using the limit for one group as set by ZOS is most certainly not zerging. The enemy group having more players than you is not automatically zerging. It's only if they are intentionally using large numbers instead of strategizing/coordinating within the group.

    I'm a little confused. 24 people coordinated together is literally the definition of intentionally using large numbers (in most situations), therefore overwhelming the enemy, requiring less strategic play. My guild runs 10-12 very organized and coordinated, and there have been several situations where I would consider us a "zerg" based on the context of a fight. ZOS's group limit shouldn't have anything to do with any of that. It's an arbitrary number that could have been anything.

    Please stop using absolutes to try and cement your opinion. I specifically said an all-guild group can be zerging. I gave you the most used definition of zerging, and you responded with a "No" and regurgitated the same thing you said earlier in the thread. That's not how constructive debates happen, unless you just want to get your opinion validated without actually discussing things.

    His argument lost all merit when he said rough riders do not camp tri keeps when in fact they do because i've seen full rough rider zergs gate ep and ad right at their gates and kill pvp for the entire night. so whatever the justification is and will be from a zergling. so that means nothing he is probably one of those rough rider members that spam zone lets gate ad lets gate ep
    Give only steel, and take only blood.
    GM Art Of War EU
  • Marcus684
    Marcus684
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trying to define "zerging" lol. What a pointless argument. 3+ skilled players holding a resource is a legitimate target for overwhelming numbers, because that's what it takes sometimes. I think I remember maybe twice that one of my guild groups made it a point to pry some resource farmers off of a resource, because they became enough of a nuisance that they put the keep in jeopardy (usually sieging from Glade mine) and pugs couldn't get rid of them.

    This is the Alliance War. Some people try to have "fair fights" and some just want to further their alliance score. Both are legitimate ways to play, despite opinions to the contrary. Getting upset because you got steamrolled by superior numbers in AvAvA is ridiculous.
  • MojaveHeld
    MojaveHeld
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MojaveHeld wrote: »
    MojaveHeld wrote: »
    Having one all-guild group is not and never has been zerging. What Homicide does, refusing to do anything unless it's with 60 people at a time, is zerging. Bashu and RR do things the way PvP should be played (guild groups playing strategically instead of trolling), so hating on them for doing things the right way just makes you look absurd.

    I've got nothing against Bashu, but your logic here is a bit off. One all-guild group can absolutely be zerging. 24 people attacking a resource (or whatever objective) defended by, say 3 people, is most definitely zerging. Reasoning and strategy are irrelevant when it comes to zerging. The most used definition of zerging is anti-reasoning/strategy: using overwhelming numbers to achieve a goal/victory rather then relying on technique or strategy. The word "overwhelming" here is open to interpretation, but I like to think of it as triple numbers or higher (in most situations).

    That doesn't mean people need to be ashamed of zerging. Everyone has done it, and will do it. Sometimes on purpose, sometimes unintentionally. Best thing to do is either ignore the complaints, or empathize (because everyone's been zerged down at some point) and maybe make a new friend.

    No, one all-guild group cannot be zerging. Zerging is specifically intentionally using numbers instead of coordination/strategy. One guild group is using coordination/strategy. More than that is just throwing numbers, or pulling extra pugs whom you're not coordinating with. But using the limit for one group as set by ZOS is most certainly not zerging. The enemy group having more players than you is not automatically zerging. It's only if they are intentionally using large numbers instead of strategizing/coordinating within the group.

    I'm a little confused. 24 people coordinated together is literally the definition intentionally using large numbers (in most situations), therefore overwhelming the enemy, requiring less strategic play. My guild runs 10-12 very organized and coordinated, and there have been several situations where I would consider us a "zerg" based on the context of a fight. ZOS's group limit shouldn't have anything to do with any of that. It's an arbitrary number that could have been anything.

    Please stop using absolutes to try and cement your opinion. I specifically said an all-guild group can be zerging. I gave you the most used definition of zerging, and you responded with a "No" and regurgitated the same thing you said earlier in the thread. That's not how constructive debates happen, unless you just want to get your opinion validated without actually discussing things.

    No, that's incorrect. I'm the one being civil here, you're the one out of line. I never made any personal attacks, I just corrected your incorrect definition of "zerg." Zerging by definition is intentionally using excessive numbers so you don't have to strategize or coordinate. That means it doesn't depend on how much they outnumber the enemy by, it's only zerging if they intentionally brought extra people in order to not have to strategize or coordinate. Zerging doesn't mean outnumbering, it means intentionally bringing extra for the purpose of not having to strategize and coordinate. Therefore, if there is only one guild group and they didn't intentionally grab extra people just to get extra numbers, they're not a zerg, full stop. Zerging is essentially intentionally cheesing with numbers. If you're just running your one guild group, you're not doing that.
  • MojaveHeld
    MojaveHeld
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MojaveHeld wrote: »
    MojaveHeld wrote: »
    Having one all-guild group is not and never has been zerging. What Homicide does, refusing to do anything unless it's with 60 people at a time, is zerging. Bashu and RR do things the way PvP should be played (guild groups playing strategically instead of trolling), so hating on them for doing things the right way just makes you look absurd.

    I've got nothing against Bashu, but your logic here is a bit off. One all-guild group can absolutely be zerging. 24 people attacking a resource (or whatever objective) defended by, say 3 people, is most definitely zerging. Reasoning and strategy are irrelevant when it comes to zerging. The most used definition of zerging is anti-reasoning/strategy: using overwhelming numbers to achieve a goal/victory rather then relying on technique or strategy. The word "overwhelming" here is open to interpretation, but I like to think of it as triple numbers or higher (in most situations).

    That doesn't mean people need to be ashamed of zerging. Everyone has done it, and will do it. Sometimes on purpose, sometimes unintentionally. Best thing to do is either ignore the complaints, or empathize (because everyone's been zerged down at some point) and maybe make a new friend.

    No, one all-guild group cannot be zerging. Zerging is specifically intentionally using numbers instead of coordination/strategy. One guild group is using coordination/strategy. More than that is just throwing numbers, or pulling extra pugs whom you're not coordinating with. But using the limit for one group as set by ZOS is most certainly not zerging. The enemy group having more players than you is not automatically zerging. It's only if they are intentionally using large numbers instead of strategizing/coordinating within the group.

    I'm a little confused. 24 people coordinated together is literally the definition of intentionally using large numbers (in most situations), therefore overwhelming the enemy, requiring less strategic play. My guild runs 10-12 very organized and coordinated, and there have been several situations where I would consider us a "zerg" based on the context of a fight. ZOS's group limit shouldn't have anything to do with any of that. It's an arbitrary number that could have been anything.

    Please stop using absolutes to try and cement your opinion. I specifically said an all-guild group can be zerging. I gave you the most used definition of zerging, and you responded with a "No" and regurgitated the same thing you said earlier in the thread. That's not how constructive debates happen, unless you just want to get your opinion validated without actually discussing things.

    His argument lost all merit when he said rough riders do not camp tri keeps when in fact they do because i've seen full rough rider zergs gate ep and ad right at their gates and kill pvp for the entire night. so whatever the justification is and will be from a zergling. so that means nothing he is probably one of those rough rider members that spam zone lets gate ad lets gate ep

    They don't, that's a fact. You outright just lied to people's faces on the forums. RR pulls away from tri-keeps and gates unless they're going for a scroll or in a fight at the moment with someone that got there before they could get out. You just made something up out of thin air that is completely false, in order to smear someone. Not a good look.
  • BloodBeast_ESO
    BloodBeast_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    MojaveHeld wrote: »
    MojaveHeld wrote: »
    MojaveHeld wrote: »
    Having one all-guild group is not and never has been zerging. What Homicide does, refusing to do anything unless it's with 60 people at a time, is zerging. Bashu and RR do things the way PvP should be played (guild groups playing strategically instead of trolling), so hating on them for doing things the right way just makes you look absurd.

    I've got nothing against Bashu, but your logic here is a bit off. One all-guild group can absolutely be zerging. 24 people attacking a resource (or whatever objective) defended by, say 3 people, is most definitely zerging. Reasoning and strategy are irrelevant when it comes to zerging. The most used definition of zerging is anti-reasoning/strategy: using overwhelming numbers to achieve a goal/victory rather then relying on technique or strategy. The word "overwhelming" here is open to interpretation, but I like to think of it as triple numbers or higher (in most situations).

    That doesn't mean people need to be ashamed of zerging. Everyone has done it, and will do it. Sometimes on purpose, sometimes unintentionally. Best thing to do is either ignore the complaints, or empathize (because everyone's been zerged down at some point) and maybe make a new friend.

    No, one all-guild group cannot be zerging. Zerging is specifically intentionally using numbers instead of coordination/strategy. One guild group is using coordination/strategy. More than that is just throwing numbers, or pulling extra pugs whom you're not coordinating with. But using the limit for one group as set by ZOS is most certainly not zerging. The enemy group having more players than you is not automatically zerging. It's only if they are intentionally using large numbers instead of strategizing/coordinating within the group.

    I'm a little confused. 24 people coordinated together is literally the definition of intentionally using large numbers (in most situations), therefore overwhelming the enemy, requiring less strategic play. My guild runs 10-12 very organized and coordinated, and there have been several situations where I would consider us a "zerg" based on the context of a fight. ZOS's group limit shouldn't have anything to do with any of that. It's an arbitrary number that could have been anything.

    Please stop using absolutes to try and cement your opinion. I specifically said an all-guild group can be zerging. I gave you the most used definition of zerging, and you responded with a "No" and regurgitated the same thing you said earlier in the thread. That's not how constructive debates happen, unless you just want to get your opinion validated without actually discussing things.

    His argument lost all merit when he said rough riders do not camp tri keeps when in fact they do because i've seen full rough rider zergs gate ep and ad right at their gates and kill pvp for the entire night. so whatever the justification is and will be from a zergling. so that means nothing he is probably one of those rough rider members that spam zone lets gate ad lets gate ep

    They don't, that's a fact. You outright just lied to people's faces on the forums. RR pulls away from tri-keeps and gates unless they're going for a scroll or in a fight at the moment with someone that got there before they could get out. You just made something up out of thin air that is completely false, in order to smear someone. Not a good look.

    Lol so me watching with my own two eyes members of RR literally camp a gate that had no scrolls behind it, you are saying that no member of RR does this when me and my group have watched you guys gate ep to the point of them logging off and then doing it to ad as well forcing them to log off as well. You say im wrong when i watch RR members do this night after night man you just cannot admit you like to gate them, and also with how fast you responded to this thread makes me think you are just refreshing the page in order to catch the new comments so you can defend RR even more for their zerging.
    Edited by BloodBeast_ESO on September 7, 2019 1:34AM
    Give only steel, and take only blood.
    GM Art Of War EU
  • MojaveHeld
    MojaveHeld
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MojaveHeld wrote: »
    MojaveHeld wrote: »
    MojaveHeld wrote: »
    Having one all-guild group is not and never has been zerging. What Homicide does, refusing to do anything unless it's with 60 people at a time, is zerging. Bashu and RR do things the way PvP should be played (guild groups playing strategically instead of trolling), so hating on them for doing things the right way just makes you look absurd.

    I've got nothing against Bashu, but your logic here is a bit off. One all-guild group can absolutely be zerging. 24 people attacking a resource (or whatever objective) defended by, say 3 people, is most definitely zerging. Reasoning and strategy are irrelevant when it comes to zerging. The most used definition of zerging is anti-reasoning/strategy: using overwhelming numbers to achieve a goal/victory rather then relying on technique or strategy. The word "overwhelming" here is open to interpretation, but I like to think of it as triple numbers or higher (in most situations).

    That doesn't mean people need to be ashamed of zerging. Everyone has done it, and will do it. Sometimes on purpose, sometimes unintentionally. Best thing to do is either ignore the complaints, or empathize (because everyone's been zerged down at some point) and maybe make a new friend.

    No, one all-guild group cannot be zerging. Zerging is specifically intentionally using numbers instead of coordination/strategy. One guild group is using coordination/strategy. More than that is just throwing numbers, or pulling extra pugs whom you're not coordinating with. But using the limit for one group as set by ZOS is most certainly not zerging. The enemy group having more players than you is not automatically zerging. It's only if they are intentionally using large numbers instead of strategizing/coordinating within the group.

    I'm a little confused. 24 people coordinated together is literally the definition of intentionally using large numbers (in most situations), therefore overwhelming the enemy, requiring less strategic play. My guild runs 10-12 very organized and coordinated, and there have been several situations where I would consider us a "zerg" based on the context of a fight. ZOS's group limit shouldn't have anything to do with any of that. It's an arbitrary number that could have been anything.

    Please stop using absolutes to try and cement your opinion. I specifically said an all-guild group can be zerging. I gave you the most used definition of zerging, and you responded with a "No" and regurgitated the same thing you said earlier in the thread. That's not how constructive debates happen, unless you just want to get your opinion validated without actually discussing things.

    His argument lost all merit when he said rough riders do not camp tri keeps when in fact they do because i've seen full rough rider zergs gate ep and ad right at their gates and kill pvp for the entire night. so whatever the justification is and will be from a zergling. so that means nothing he is probably one of those rough rider members that spam zone lets gate ad lets gate ep

    They don't, that's a fact. You outright just lied to people's faces on the forums. RR pulls away from tri-keeps and gates unless they're going for a scroll or in a fight at the moment with someone that got there before they could get out. You just made something up out of thin air that is completely false, in order to smear someone. Not a good look.

    Lol so me watching with my own two eyes members of RR literally camp a gate that had no scrolls behind it, you are saying that no member of RR does this when me and my group have watched you guys gate ep to the point of them logging off and then doing it to ad as well forcing them to log off as well. You say im wrong when i watch RR members do this night after night man you just cannot admit you like to gate them, and also with how fast you responded to this thread makes me think you are just refreshing the page in order to catch the new comments so you can defend RR even more for their zerging.

    I'm calling you out for lying about it. I can say with certainty that you did not witness this. Because RR explicitly doesn't allow it. Yes, I'm saying that you're a liar, because you are. RR does not do this, that's not debatable. So you lied in order to smear a guild that you don't like, because you don't have any actually legitimate grievances against them. Thinking they're not that good is fine, thinking they're dirty and flat-out making up false allegations to smear them, is not.
  • BloodBeast_ESO
    BloodBeast_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    MojaveHeld wrote: »
    MojaveHeld wrote: »
    MojaveHeld wrote: »
    MojaveHeld wrote: »
    Having one all-guild group is not and never has been zerging. What Homicide does, refusing to do anything unless it's with 60 people at a time, is zerging. Bashu and RR do things the way PvP should be played (guild groups playing strategically instead of trolling), so hating on them for doing things the right way just makes you look absurd.

    I've got nothing against Bashu, but your logic here is a bit off. One all-guild group can absolutely be zerging. 24 people attacking a resource (or whatever objective) defended by, say 3 people, is most definitely zerging. Reasoning and strategy are irrelevant when it comes to zerging. The most used definition of zerging is anti-reasoning/strategy: using overwhelming numbers to achieve a goal/victory rather then relying on technique or strategy. The word "overwhelming" here is open to interpretation, but I like to think of it as triple numbers or higher (in most situations).

    That doesn't mean people need to be ashamed of zerging. Everyone has done it, and will do it. Sometimes on purpose, sometimes unintentionally. Best thing to do is either ignore the complaints, or empathize (because everyone's been zerged down at some point) and maybe make a new friend.

    No, one all-guild group cannot be zerging. Zerging is specifically intentionally using numbers instead of coordination/strategy. One guild group is using coordination/strategy. More than that is just throwing numbers, or pulling extra pugs whom you're not coordinating with. But using the limit for one group as set by ZOS is most certainly not zerging. The enemy group having more players than you is not automatically zerging. It's only if they are intentionally using large numbers instead of strategizing/coordinating within the group.

    I'm a little confused. 24 people coordinated together is literally the definition of intentionally using large numbers (in most situations), therefore overwhelming the enemy, requiring less strategic play. My guild runs 10-12 very organized and coordinated, and there have been several situations where I would consider us a "zerg" based on the context of a fight. ZOS's group limit shouldn't have anything to do with any of that. It's an arbitrary number that could have been anything.

    Please stop using absolutes to try and cement your opinion. I specifically said an all-guild group can be zerging. I gave you the most used definition of zerging, and you responded with a "No" and regurgitated the same thing you said earlier in the thread. That's not how constructive debates happen, unless you just want to get your opinion validated without actually discussing things.

    His argument lost all merit when he said rough riders do not camp tri keeps when in fact they do because i've seen full rough rider zergs gate ep and ad right at their gates and kill pvp for the entire night. so whatever the justification is and will be from a zergling. so that means nothing he is probably one of those rough rider members that spam zone lets gate ad lets gate ep

    They don't, that's a fact. You outright just lied to people's faces on the forums. RR pulls away from tri-keeps and gates unless they're going for a scroll or in a fight at the moment with someone that got there before they could get out. You just made something up out of thin air that is completely false, in order to smear someone. Not a good look.

    Lol so me watching with my own two eyes members of RR literally camp a gate that had no scrolls behind it, you are saying that no member of RR does this when me and my group have watched you guys gate ep to the point of them logging off and then doing it to ad as well forcing them to log off as well. You say im wrong when i watch RR members do this night after night man you just cannot admit you like to gate them, and also with how fast you responded to this thread makes me think you are just refreshing the page in order to catch the new comments so you can defend RR even more for their zerging.

    I'm calling you out for lying about it. I can say with certainty that you did not witness this. Because RR explicitly doesn't allow it. Yes, I'm saying that you're a liar, because you are. RR does not do this, that's not debatable. So you lied in order to smear a guild that you don't like, because you don't have any actually legitimate grievances against them. Thinking they're not that good is fine, thinking they're dirty and flat-out making up false allegations to smear them, is not.

    You seem really defensive knowing the fact you are zerging the map right now with 2 full groups. Am i to expect you will gate ad and ep tonight or should i check the map later and see that dc has yet again chosen to do the same thing that ep and ad does to us when we are not out there in force.
    Give only steel, and take only blood.
    GM Art Of War EU
  • MojaveHeld
    MojaveHeld
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MojaveHeld wrote: »
    MojaveHeld wrote: »
    MojaveHeld wrote: »
    MojaveHeld wrote: »
    Having one all-guild group is not and never has been zerging. What Homicide does, refusing to do anything unless it's with 60 people at a time, is zerging. Bashu and RR do things the way PvP should be played (guild groups playing strategically instead of trolling), so hating on them for doing things the right way just makes you look absurd.

    I've got nothing against Bashu, but your logic here is a bit off. One all-guild group can absolutely be zerging. 24 people attacking a resource (or whatever objective) defended by, say 3 people, is most definitely zerging. Reasoning and strategy are irrelevant when it comes to zerging. The most used definition of zerging is anti-reasoning/strategy: using overwhelming numbers to achieve a goal/victory rather then relying on technique or strategy. The word "overwhelming" here is open to interpretation, but I like to think of it as triple numbers or higher (in most situations).

    That doesn't mean people need to be ashamed of zerging. Everyone has done it, and will do it. Sometimes on purpose, sometimes unintentionally. Best thing to do is either ignore the complaints, or empathize (because everyone's been zerged down at some point) and maybe make a new friend.

    No, one all-guild group cannot be zerging. Zerging is specifically intentionally using numbers instead of coordination/strategy. One guild group is using coordination/strategy. More than that is just throwing numbers, or pulling extra pugs whom you're not coordinating with. But using the limit for one group as set by ZOS is most certainly not zerging. The enemy group having more players than you is not automatically zerging. It's only if they are intentionally using large numbers instead of strategizing/coordinating within the group.

    I'm a little confused. 24 people coordinated together is literally the definition of intentionally using large numbers (in most situations), therefore overwhelming the enemy, requiring less strategic play. My guild runs 10-12 very organized and coordinated, and there have been several situations where I would consider us a "zerg" based on the context of a fight. ZOS's group limit shouldn't have anything to do with any of that. It's an arbitrary number that could have been anything.

    Please stop using absolutes to try and cement your opinion. I specifically said an all-guild group can be zerging. I gave you the most used definition of zerging, and you responded with a "No" and regurgitated the same thing you said earlier in the thread. That's not how constructive debates happen, unless you just want to get your opinion validated without actually discussing things.

    His argument lost all merit when he said rough riders do not camp tri keeps when in fact they do because i've seen full rough rider zergs gate ep and ad right at their gates and kill pvp for the entire night. so whatever the justification is and will be from a zergling. so that means nothing he is probably one of those rough rider members that spam zone lets gate ad lets gate ep

    They don't, that's a fact. You outright just lied to people's faces on the forums. RR pulls away from tri-keeps and gates unless they're going for a scroll or in a fight at the moment with someone that got there before they could get out. You just made something up out of thin air that is completely false, in order to smear someone. Not a good look.

    Lol so me watching with my own two eyes members of RR literally camp a gate that had no scrolls behind it, you are saying that no member of RR does this when me and my group have watched you guys gate ep to the point of them logging off and then doing it to ad as well forcing them to log off as well. You say im wrong when i watch RR members do this night after night man you just cannot admit you like to gate them, and also with how fast you responded to this thread makes me think you are just refreshing the page in order to catch the new comments so you can defend RR even more for their zerging.

    I'm calling you out for lying about it. I can say with certainty that you did not witness this. Because RR explicitly doesn't allow it. Yes, I'm saying that you're a liar, because you are. RR does not do this, that's not debatable. So you lied in order to smear a guild that you don't like, because you don't have any actually legitimate grievances against them. Thinking they're not that good is fine, thinking they're dirty and flat-out making up false allegations to smear them, is not.

    You seem really defensive knowing the fact you are zerging the map right now with 2 full groups. Am i to expect you will gate ad and ep tonight or should i check the map later and see that dc has yet again chosen to do the same thing that ep and ad does to us when we are not out there in force.

    Holy cow, you lied again. The map right now is EP zerging everyone down with 50+ people while having almost all the scrolls. You literally are just making lies up out of thin air.
  • Heatnix90
    Heatnix90
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MojaveHeld wrote: »
    MojaveHeld wrote: »
    Having one all-guild group is not and never has been zerging. What Homicide does, refusing to do anything unless it's with 60 people at a time, is zerging. Bashu and RR do things the way PvP should be played (guild groups playing strategically instead of trolling), so hating on them for doing things the right way just makes you look absurd.

    I've got nothing against Bashu, but your logic here is a bit off. One all-guild group can absolutely be zerging. 24 people attacking a resource (or whatever objective) defended by, say 3 people, is most definitely zerging. Reasoning and strategy are irrelevant when it comes to zerging. The most used definition of zerging is anti-reasoning/strategy: using overwhelming numbers to achieve a goal/victory rather then relying on technique or strategy. The word "overwhelming" here is open to interpretation, but I like to think of it as triple numbers or higher (in most situations).

    That doesn't mean people need to be ashamed of zerging. Everyone has done it, and will do it. Sometimes on purpose, sometimes unintentionally. Best thing to do is either ignore the complaints, or empathize (because everyone's been zerged down at some point) and maybe make a new friend.

    No, one all-guild group cannot be zerging. Zerging is specifically intentionally using numbers instead of coordination/strategy. One guild group is using coordination/strategy. More than that is just throwing numbers, or pulling extra pugs whom you're not coordinating with. But using the limit for one group as set by ZOS is most certainly not zerging. The enemy group having more players than you is not automatically zerging. It's only if they are intentionally using large numbers instead of strategizing/coordinating within the group.

    Mate I was just in Cyrodiil, and what your/Bashu's group was doing was in no way "coordinated" it was straight up zerging. Don't try to play it off as anything else besides that.

    Thanks for the AP btw, 2 bombs on the flags at chalman resources got me my tier 1 on bomblade #1, time to roll out bombblade #2
    Heatnix - NA/PC
    Chill Bros Chat Lounge
  • BloodBeast_ESO
    BloodBeast_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    MojaveHeld wrote: »
    MojaveHeld wrote: »
    MojaveHeld wrote: »
    MojaveHeld wrote: »
    MojaveHeld wrote: »
    Having one all-guild group is not and never has been zerging. What Homicide does, refusing to do anything unless it's with 60 people at a time, is zerging. Bashu and RR do things the way PvP should be played (guild groups playing strategically instead of trolling), so hating on them for doing things the right way just makes you look absurd.

    I've got nothing against Bashu, but your logic here is a bit off. One all-guild group can absolutely be zerging. 24 people attacking a resource (or whatever objective) defended by, say 3 people, is most definitely zerging. Reasoning and strategy are irrelevant when it comes to zerging. The most used definition of zerging is anti-reasoning/strategy: using overwhelming numbers to achieve a goal/victory rather then relying on technique or strategy. The word "overwhelming" here is open to interpretation, but I like to think of it as triple numbers or higher (in most situations).

    That doesn't mean people need to be ashamed of zerging. Everyone has done it, and will do it. Sometimes on purpose, sometimes unintentionally. Best thing to do is either ignore the complaints, or empathize (because everyone's been zerged down at some point) and maybe make a new friend.

    No, one all-guild group cannot be zerging. Zerging is specifically intentionally using numbers instead of coordination/strategy. One guild group is using coordination/strategy. More than that is just throwing numbers, or pulling extra pugs whom you're not coordinating with. But using the limit for one group as set by ZOS is most certainly not zerging. The enemy group having more players than you is not automatically zerging. It's only if they are intentionally using large numbers instead of strategizing/coordinating within the group.

    I'm a little confused. 24 people coordinated together is literally the definition of intentionally using large numbers (in most situations), therefore overwhelming the enemy, requiring less strategic play. My guild runs 10-12 very organized and coordinated, and there have been several situations where I would consider us a "zerg" based on the context of a fight. ZOS's group limit shouldn't have anything to do with any of that. It's an arbitrary number that could have been anything.

    Please stop using absolutes to try and cement your opinion. I specifically said an all-guild group can be zerging. I gave you the most used definition of zerging, and you responded with a "No" and regurgitated the same thing you said earlier in the thread. That's not how constructive debates happen, unless you just want to get your opinion validated without actually discussing things.

    His argument lost all merit when he said rough riders do not camp tri keeps when in fact they do because i've seen full rough rider zergs gate ep and ad right at their gates and kill pvp for the entire night. so whatever the justification is and will be from a zergling. so that means nothing he is probably one of those rough rider members that spam zone lets gate ad lets gate ep

    They don't, that's a fact. You outright just lied to people's faces on the forums. RR pulls away from tri-keeps and gates unless they're going for a scroll or in a fight at the moment with someone that got there before they could get out. You just made something up out of thin air that is completely false, in order to smear someone. Not a good look.

    Lol so me watching with my own two eyes members of RR literally camp a gate that had no scrolls behind it, you are saying that no member of RR does this when me and my group have watched you guys gate ep to the point of them logging off and then doing it to ad as well forcing them to log off as well. You say im wrong when i watch RR members do this night after night man you just cannot admit you like to gate them, and also with how fast you responded to this thread makes me think you are just refreshing the page in order to catch the new comments so you can defend RR even more for their zerging.

    I'm calling you out for lying about it. I can say with certainty that you did not witness this. Because RR explicitly doesn't allow it. Yes, I'm saying that you're a liar, because you are. RR does not do this, that's not debatable. So you lied in order to smear a guild that you don't like, because you don't have any actually legitimate grievances against them. Thinking they're not that good is fine, thinking they're dirty and flat-out making up false allegations to smear them, is not.

    You seem really defensive knowing the fact you are zerging the map right now with 2 full groups. Am i to expect you will gate ad and ep tonight or should i check the map later and see that dc has yet again chosen to do the same thing that ep and ad does to us when we are not out there in force.

    Holy cow, you lied again. The map right now is EP zerging everyone down with 50+ people while having almost all the scrolls. You literally are just making lies up out of thin air.

    here is the thing do you have any proof that what you say is true because i think you just want to keep arguing because you have zero proof when i have seen members of RR gate camp and do the same thing that is done to us
    Give only steel, and take only blood.
    GM Art Of War EU
  • BloodBeast_ESO
    BloodBeast_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Heatnix90 wrote: »
    MojaveHeld wrote: »
    MojaveHeld wrote: »
    Having one all-guild group is not and never has been zerging. What Homicide does, refusing to do anything unless it's with 60 people at a time, is zerging. Bashu and RR do things the way PvP should be played (guild groups playing strategically instead of trolling), so hating on them for doing things the right way just makes you look absurd.

    I've got nothing against Bashu, but your logic here is a bit off. One all-guild group can absolutely be zerging. 24 people attacking a resource (or whatever objective) defended by, say 3 people, is most definitely zerging. Reasoning and strategy are irrelevant when it comes to zerging. The most used definition of zerging is anti-reasoning/strategy: using overwhelming numbers to achieve a goal/victory rather then relying on technique or strategy. The word "overwhelming" here is open to interpretation, but I like to think of it as triple numbers or higher (in most situations).

    That doesn't mean people need to be ashamed of zerging. Everyone has done it, and will do it. Sometimes on purpose, sometimes unintentionally. Best thing to do is either ignore the complaints, or empathize (because everyone's been zerged down at some point) and maybe make a new friend.

    No, one all-guild group cannot be zerging. Zerging is specifically intentionally using numbers instead of coordination/strategy. One guild group is using coordination/strategy. More than that is just throwing numbers, or pulling extra pugs whom you're not coordinating with. But using the limit for one group as set by ZOS is most certainly not zerging. The enemy group having more players than you is not automatically zerging. It's only if they are intentionally using large numbers instead of strategizing/coordinating within the group.

    Mate I was just in Cyrodiil, and what your/Bashu's group was doing was in no way "coordinated" it was straight up zerging. Don't try to play it off as anything else besides that.

    Thanks for the AP btw, 2 bombs on the flags at chalman resources got me my tier 1 on bomblade #1, time to roll out bombblade #2

    i was watching a stream and surprise surprise RR got wiped at chalman by 12 ep members 24vs12 thought that was funny as hell
    Give only steel, and take only blood.
    GM Art Of War EU
  • MojaveHeld
    MojaveHeld
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heatnix90 wrote: »
    MojaveHeld wrote: »
    MojaveHeld wrote: »
    Having one all-guild group is not and never has been zerging. What Homicide does, refusing to do anything unless it's with 60 people at a time, is zerging. Bashu and RR do things the way PvP should be played (guild groups playing strategically instead of trolling), so hating on them for doing things the right way just makes you look absurd.

    I've got nothing against Bashu, but your logic here is a bit off. One all-guild group can absolutely be zerging. 24 people attacking a resource (or whatever objective) defended by, say 3 people, is most definitely zerging. Reasoning and strategy are irrelevant when it comes to zerging. The most used definition of zerging is anti-reasoning/strategy: using overwhelming numbers to achieve a goal/victory rather then relying on technique or strategy. The word "overwhelming" here is open to interpretation, but I like to think of it as triple numbers or higher (in most situations).

    That doesn't mean people need to be ashamed of zerging. Everyone has done it, and will do it. Sometimes on purpose, sometimes unintentionally. Best thing to do is either ignore the complaints, or empathize (because everyone's been zerged down at some point) and maybe make a new friend.

    No, one all-guild group cannot be zerging. Zerging is specifically intentionally using numbers instead of coordination/strategy. One guild group is using coordination/strategy. More than that is just throwing numbers, or pulling extra pugs whom you're not coordinating with. But using the limit for one group as set by ZOS is most certainly not zerging. The enemy group having more players than you is not automatically zerging. It's only if they are intentionally using large numbers instead of strategizing/coordinating within the group.

    Mate I was just in Cyrodiil, and what your/Bashu's group was doing was in no way "coordinated" it was straight up zerging. Don't try to play it off as anything else besides that.

    Thanks for the AP btw, 2 bombs on the flags at chalman resources got me my tier 1 on bomblade #1, time to roll out bombblade #2

    i was watching a stream and surprise surprise RR got wiped at chalman by 12 ep members 24vs12 thought that was funny as hell

    Lol, it was 50 EP vs 20 RR. You're a chronic liar. Heatnix too. How pathetic.
  • MojaveHeld
    MojaveHeld
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heatnix90 wrote: »
    MojaveHeld wrote: »
    MojaveHeld wrote: »
    Having one all-guild group is not and never has been zerging. What Homicide does, refusing to do anything unless it's with 60 people at a time, is zerging. Bashu and RR do things the way PvP should be played (guild groups playing strategically instead of trolling), so hating on them for doing things the right way just makes you look absurd.

    I've got nothing against Bashu, but your logic here is a bit off. One all-guild group can absolutely be zerging. 24 people attacking a resource (or whatever objective) defended by, say 3 people, is most definitely zerging. Reasoning and strategy are irrelevant when it comes to zerging. The most used definition of zerging is anti-reasoning/strategy: using overwhelming numbers to achieve a goal/victory rather then relying on technique or strategy. The word "overwhelming" here is open to interpretation, but I like to think of it as triple numbers or higher (in most situations).

    That doesn't mean people need to be ashamed of zerging. Everyone has done it, and will do it. Sometimes on purpose, sometimes unintentionally. Best thing to do is either ignore the complaints, or empathize (because everyone's been zerged down at some point) and maybe make a new friend.

    No, one all-guild group cannot be zerging. Zerging is specifically intentionally using numbers instead of coordination/strategy. One guild group is using coordination/strategy. More than that is just throwing numbers, or pulling extra pugs whom you're not coordinating with. But using the limit for one group as set by ZOS is most certainly not zerging. The enemy group having more players than you is not automatically zerging. It's only if they are intentionally using large numbers instead of strategizing/coordinating within the group.

    Mate I was just in Cyrodiil, and what your/Bashu's group was doing was in no way "coordinated" it was straight up zerging. Don't try to play it off as anything else besides that.

    Thanks for the AP btw, 2 bombs on the flags at chalman resources got me my tier 1 on bomblade #1, time to roll out bombblade #2

    Dude, you are delusional and a liar. RR had less than a full group, and got attacked by over 50 EP. There was certainly a zerg there, it was yours. And we still wiped you multiple times. Your lying is getting ridiculous.
    Edited by MojaveHeld on September 7, 2019 3:42AM
  • BloodBeast_ESO
    BloodBeast_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    MojaveHeld wrote: »
    Heatnix90 wrote: »
    MojaveHeld wrote: »
    MojaveHeld wrote: »
    Having one all-guild group is not and never has been zerging. What Homicide does, refusing to do anything unless it's with 60 people at a time, is zerging. Bashu and RR do things the way PvP should be played (guild groups playing strategically instead of trolling), so hating on them for doing things the right way just makes you look absurd.

    I've got nothing against Bashu, but your logic here is a bit off. One all-guild group can absolutely be zerging. 24 people attacking a resource (or whatever objective) defended by, say 3 people, is most definitely zerging. Reasoning and strategy are irrelevant when it comes to zerging. The most used definition of zerging is anti-reasoning/strategy: using overwhelming numbers to achieve a goal/victory rather then relying on technique or strategy. The word "overwhelming" here is open to interpretation, but I like to think of it as triple numbers or higher (in most situations).

    That doesn't mean people need to be ashamed of zerging. Everyone has done it, and will do it. Sometimes on purpose, sometimes unintentionally. Best thing to do is either ignore the complaints, or empathize (because everyone's been zerged down at some point) and maybe make a new friend.

    No, one all-guild group cannot be zerging. Zerging is specifically intentionally using numbers instead of coordination/strategy. One guild group is using coordination/strategy. More than that is just throwing numbers, or pulling extra pugs whom you're not coordinating with. But using the limit for one group as set by ZOS is most certainly not zerging. The enemy group having more players than you is not automatically zerging. It's only if they are intentionally using large numbers instead of strategizing/coordinating within the group.

    Mate I was just in Cyrodiil, and what your/Bashu's group was doing was in no way "coordinated" it was straight up zerging. Don't try to play it off as anything else besides that.

    Thanks for the AP btw, 2 bombs on the flags at chalman resources got me my tier 1 on bomblade #1, time to roll out bombblade #2

    Dude, you are delusional and a liar. RR had less than a full group, and got attacked by over 50 EP. There was certainly a zerg there, it was yours. And we still wiped you multiple times. Your lying is getting ridiculous.

    that's funny because during that stream i counted 24 dc players vs 12 ep and 4 ad so are you saying that there were 50 others there that seems untrue to me and you want to call me and heatnix a liar when you can't even keep your story straight
    Edited by BloodBeast_ESO on September 7, 2019 3:58AM
    Give only steel, and take only blood.
    GM Art Of War EU
  • MojaveHeld
    MojaveHeld
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heatnix90 wrote: »
    MojaveHeld wrote: »
    MojaveHeld wrote: »
    Having one all-guild group is not and never has been zerging. What Homicide does, refusing to do anything unless it's with 60 people at a time, is zerging. Bashu and RR do things the way PvP should be played (guild groups playing strategically instead of trolling), so hating on them for doing things the right way just makes you look absurd.

    I've got nothing against Bashu, but your logic here is a bit off. One all-guild group can absolutely be zerging. 24 people attacking a resource (or whatever objective) defended by, say 3 people, is most definitely zerging. Reasoning and strategy are irrelevant when it comes to zerging. The most used definition of zerging is anti-reasoning/strategy: using overwhelming numbers to achieve a goal/victory rather then relying on technique or strategy. The word "overwhelming" here is open to interpretation, but I like to think of it as triple numbers or higher (in most situations).

    That doesn't mean people need to be ashamed of zerging. Everyone has done it, and will do it. Sometimes on purpose, sometimes unintentionally. Best thing to do is either ignore the complaints, or empathize (because everyone's been zerged down at some point) and maybe make a new friend.

    No, one all-guild group cannot be zerging. Zerging is specifically intentionally using numbers instead of coordination/strategy. One guild group is using coordination/strategy. More than that is just throwing numbers, or pulling extra pugs whom you're not coordinating with. But using the limit for one group as set by ZOS is most certainly not zerging. The enemy group having more players than you is not automatically zerging. It's only if they are intentionally using large numbers instead of strategizing/coordinating within the group.

    Mate I was just in Cyrodiil, and what your/Bashu's group was doing was in no way "coordinated" it was straight up zerging. Don't try to play it off as anything else besides that.

    Thanks for the AP btw, 2 bombs on the flags at chalman resources got me my tier 1 on bomblade #1, time to roll out bombblade #2

    i was watching a stream and surprise surprise RR got wiped at chalman by 12 ep members 24vs12 thought that was funny as hell

    Lol, it was 50 EP vs 20 RR. You're a chronic liar. Heatnix too. How pathetic.
    MojaveHeld wrote: »
    Heatnix90 wrote: »
    MojaveHeld wrote: »
    MojaveHeld wrote: »
    Having one all-guild group is not and never has been zerging. What Homicide does, refusing to do anything unless it's with 60 people at a time, is zerging. Bashu and RR do things the way PvP should be played (guild groups playing strategically instead of trolling), so hating on them for doing things the right way just makes you look absurd.

    I've got nothing against Bashu, but your logic here is a bit off. One all-guild group can absolutely be zerging. 24 people attacking a resource (or whatever objective) defended by, say 3 people, is most definitely zerging. Reasoning and strategy are irrelevant when it comes to zerging. The most used definition of zerging is anti-reasoning/strategy: using overwhelming numbers to achieve a goal/victory rather then relying on technique or strategy. The word "overwhelming" here is open to interpretation, but I like to think of it as triple numbers or higher (in most situations).

    That doesn't mean people need to be ashamed of zerging. Everyone has done it, and will do it. Sometimes on purpose, sometimes unintentionally. Best thing to do is either ignore the complaints, or empathize (because everyone's been zerged down at some point) and maybe make a new friend.

    No, one all-guild group cannot be zerging. Zerging is specifically intentionally using numbers instead of coordination/strategy. One guild group is using coordination/strategy. More than that is just throwing numbers, or pulling extra pugs whom you're not coordinating with. But using the limit for one group as set by ZOS is most certainly not zerging. The enemy group having more players than you is not automatically zerging. It's only if they are intentionally using large numbers instead of strategizing/coordinating within the group.

    Mate I was just in Cyrodiil, and what your/Bashu's group was doing was in no way "coordinated" it was straight up zerging. Don't try to play it off as anything else besides that.

    Thanks for the AP btw, 2 bombs on the flags at chalman resources got me my tier 1 on bomblade #1, time to roll out bombblade #2

    Dude, you are delusional and a liar. RR had less than a full group, and got attacked by over 50 EP. There was certainly a zerg there, it was yours. And we still wiped you multiple times. Your lying is getting ridiculous.

    that's funny because during that stream i counted 24 dc players vs 12 ep and 4 ad so are you saying that there were 50 others there that seems untrue to me and you want to call me and heatnix a liar when you can't even keep your story straight

    You did not count that on a stream. It didn't happen. You are flat-out lying. It's been an EP Zerg all night. What you claim to see never happened. You have fully discredited yourself, and Heatnix. Pathological liars like you two have no place on the forums, begone trolls.
  • BloodBeast_ESO
    BloodBeast_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    MojaveHeld wrote: »
    Heatnix90 wrote: »
    MojaveHeld wrote: »
    MojaveHeld wrote: »
    Having one all-guild group is not and never has been zerging. What Homicide does, refusing to do anything unless it's with 60 people at a time, is zerging. Bashu and RR do things the way PvP should be played (guild groups playing strategically instead of trolling), so hating on them for doing things the right way just makes you look absurd.

    I've got nothing against Bashu, but your logic here is a bit off. One all-guild group can absolutely be zerging. 24 people attacking a resource (or whatever objective) defended by, say 3 people, is most definitely zerging. Reasoning and strategy are irrelevant when it comes to zerging. The most used definition of zerging is anti-reasoning/strategy: using overwhelming numbers to achieve a goal/victory rather then relying on technique or strategy. The word "overwhelming" here is open to interpretation, but I like to think of it as triple numbers or higher (in most situations).

    That doesn't mean people need to be ashamed of zerging. Everyone has done it, and will do it. Sometimes on purpose, sometimes unintentionally. Best thing to do is either ignore the complaints, or empathize (because everyone's been zerged down at some point) and maybe make a new friend.

    No, one all-guild group cannot be zerging. Zerging is specifically intentionally using numbers instead of coordination/strategy. One guild group is using coordination/strategy. More than that is just throwing numbers, or pulling extra pugs whom you're not coordinating with. But using the limit for one group as set by ZOS is most certainly not zerging. The enemy group having more players than you is not automatically zerging. It's only if they are intentionally using large numbers instead of strategizing/coordinating within the group.

    Mate I was just in Cyrodiil, and what your/Bashu's group was doing was in no way "coordinated" it was straight up zerging. Don't try to play it off as anything else besides that.

    Thanks for the AP btw, 2 bombs on the flags at chalman resources got me my tier 1 on bomblade #1, time to roll out bombblade #2

    i was watching a stream and surprise surprise RR got wiped at chalman by 12 ep members 24vs12 thought that was funny as hell

    Lol, it was 50 EP vs 20 RR. You're a chronic liar. Heatnix too. How pathetic.
    MojaveHeld wrote: »
    Heatnix90 wrote: »
    MojaveHeld wrote: »
    MojaveHeld wrote: »
    Having one all-guild group is not and never has been zerging. What Homicide does, refusing to do anything unless it's with 60 people at a time, is zerging. Bashu and RR do things the way PvP should be played (guild groups playing strategically instead of trolling), so hating on them for doing things the right way just makes you look absurd.

    I've got nothing against Bashu, but your logic here is a bit off. One all-guild group can absolutely be zerging. 24 people attacking a resource (or whatever objective) defended by, say 3 people, is most definitely zerging. Reasoning and strategy are irrelevant when it comes to zerging. The most used definition of zerging is anti-reasoning/strategy: using overwhelming numbers to achieve a goal/victory rather then relying on technique or strategy. The word "overwhelming" here is open to interpretation, but I like to think of it as triple numbers or higher (in most situations).

    That doesn't mean people need to be ashamed of zerging. Everyone has done it, and will do it. Sometimes on purpose, sometimes unintentionally. Best thing to do is either ignore the complaints, or empathize (because everyone's been zerged down at some point) and maybe make a new friend.

    No, one all-guild group cannot be zerging. Zerging is specifically intentionally using numbers instead of coordination/strategy. One guild group is using coordination/strategy. More than that is just throwing numbers, or pulling extra pugs whom you're not coordinating with. But using the limit for one group as set by ZOS is most certainly not zerging. The enemy group having more players than you is not automatically zerging. It's only if they are intentionally using large numbers instead of strategizing/coordinating within the group.

    Mate I was just in Cyrodiil, and what your/Bashu's group was doing was in no way "coordinated" it was straight up zerging. Don't try to play it off as anything else besides that.

    Thanks for the AP btw, 2 bombs on the flags at chalman resources got me my tier 1 on bomblade #1, time to roll out bombblade #2

    Dude, you are delusional and a liar. RR had less than a full group, and got attacked by over 50 EP. There was certainly a zerg there, it was yours. And we still wiped you multiple times. Your lying is getting ridiculous.

    that's funny because during that stream i counted 24 dc players vs 12 ep and 4 ad so are you saying that there were 50 others there that seems untrue to me and you want to call me and heatnix a liar when you can't even keep your story straight

    You did not count that on a stream. It didn't happen. You are flat-out lying. It's been an EP Zerg all night. What you claim to see never happened. You have fully discredited yourself, and Heatnix. Pathological liars like you two have no place on the forums, begone trolls.

    you can see it on the streamers miats counter you would know that if you ever used miats as for what it said DC24 EP12 and AD4 i would make sure next time you try and say your not a zergling try not to make such lame attempts to cover the fact you lied when you said you are not zerging down the map when a streamers Miats counter says otherwise.
    Give only steel, and take only blood.
    GM Art Of War EU
  • BloodBeast_ESO
    BloodBeast_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Also anyone can post on the forums i just can't believe how salty you get when the truth is revealed when it is brought up that RR is zerging down people in the same way as Army Of The Pact likes to do
    Edited by BloodBeast_ESO on September 7, 2019 4:14AM
    Give only steel, and take only blood.
    GM Art Of War EU
  • Heimpai
    Heimpai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🍌
  • MojaveHeld
    MojaveHeld
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also anyone can post on the forums i just can't believe how salty you get when the truth is revealed when it is brought up that RR is zerging down people in the same way as Army Of The Pact likes to do
    MojaveHeld wrote: »
    Heatnix90 wrote: »
    MojaveHeld wrote: »
    MojaveHeld wrote: »
    Having one all-guild group is not and never has been zerging. What Homicide does, refusing to do anything unless it's with 60 people at a time, is zerging. Bashu and RR do things the way PvP should be played (guild groups playing strategically instead of trolling), so hating on them for doing things the right way just makes you look absurd.

    I've got nothing against Bashu, but your logic here is a bit off. One all-guild group can absolutely be zerging. 24 people attacking a resource (or whatever objective) defended by, say 3 people, is most definitely zerging. Reasoning and strategy are irrelevant when it comes to zerging. The most used definition of zerging is anti-reasoning/strategy: using overwhelming numbers to achieve a goal/victory rather then relying on technique or strategy. The word "overwhelming" here is open to interpretation, but I like to think of it as triple numbers or higher (in most situations).

    That doesn't mean people need to be ashamed of zerging. Everyone has done it, and will do it. Sometimes on purpose, sometimes unintentionally. Best thing to do is either ignore the complaints, or empathize (because everyone's been zerged down at some point) and maybe make a new friend.

    No, one all-guild group cannot be zerging. Zerging is specifically intentionally using numbers instead of coordination/strategy. One guild group is using coordination/strategy. More than that is just throwing numbers, or pulling extra pugs whom you're not coordinating with. But using the limit for one group as set by ZOS is most certainly not zerging. The enemy group having more players than you is not automatically zerging. It's only if they are intentionally using large numbers instead of strategizing/coordinating within the group.

    Mate I was just in Cyrodiil, and what your/Bashu's group was doing was in no way "coordinated" it was straight up zerging. Don't try to play it off as anything else besides that.

    Thanks for the AP btw, 2 bombs on the flags at chalman resources got me my tier 1 on bomblade #1, time to roll out bombblade #2

    i was watching a stream and surprise surprise RR got wiped at chalman by 12 ep members 24vs12 thought that was funny as hell

    Lol, it was 50 EP vs 20 RR. You're a chronic liar. Heatnix too. How pathetic.
    MojaveHeld wrote: »
    Heatnix90 wrote: »
    MojaveHeld wrote: »
    MojaveHeld wrote: »
    Having one all-guild group is not and never has been zerging. What Homicide does, refusing to do anything unless it's with 60 people at a time, is zerging. Bashu and RR do things the way PvP should be played (guild groups playing strategically instead of trolling), so hating on them for doing things the right way just makes you look absurd.

    I've got nothing against Bashu, but your logic here is a bit off. One all-guild group can absolutely be zerging. 24 people attacking a resource (or whatever objective) defended by, say 3 people, is most definitely zerging. Reasoning and strategy are irrelevant when it comes to zerging. The most used definition of zerging is anti-reasoning/strategy: using overwhelming numbers to achieve a goal/victory rather then relying on technique or strategy. The word "overwhelming" here is open to interpretation, but I like to think of it as triple numbers or higher (in most situations).

    That doesn't mean people need to be ashamed of zerging. Everyone has done it, and will do it. Sometimes on purpose, sometimes unintentionally. Best thing to do is either ignore the complaints, or empathize (because everyone's been zerged down at some point) and maybe make a new friend.

    No, one all-guild group cannot be zerging. Zerging is specifically intentionally using numbers instead of coordination/strategy. One guild group is using coordination/strategy. More than that is just throwing numbers, or pulling extra pugs whom you're not coordinating with. But using the limit for one group as set by ZOS is most certainly not zerging. The enemy group having more players than you is not automatically zerging. It's only if they are intentionally using large numbers instead of strategizing/coordinating within the group.

    Mate I was just in Cyrodiil, and what your/Bashu's group was doing was in no way "coordinated" it was straight up zerging. Don't try to play it off as anything else besides that.

    Thanks for the AP btw, 2 bombs on the flags at chalman resources got me my tier 1 on bomblade #1, time to roll out bombblade #2

    Dude, you are delusional and a liar. RR had less than a full group, and got attacked by over 50 EP. There was certainly a zerg there, it was yours. And we still wiped you multiple times. Your lying is getting ridiculous.

    that's funny because during that stream i counted 24 dc players vs 12 ep and 4 ad so are you saying that there were 50 others there that seems untrue to me and you want to call me and heatnix a liar when you can't even keep your story straight

    You did not count that on a stream. It didn't happen. You are flat-out lying. It's been an EP Zerg all night. What you claim to see never happened. You have fully discredited yourself, and Heatnix. Pathological liars like you two have no place on the forums, begone trolls.

    you can see it on the streamers miats counter you would know that if you ever used miats as for what it said DC24 EP12 and AD4 i would make sure next time you try and say your not a zergling try not to make such lame attempts to cover the fact you lied when you said you are not zerging down the map when a streamers Miats counter says otherwise.

    Looked for it, have not found anything. Looks like you flat-out made this one up too and lied yet again. If you'd like to provide the stream you claims shows it, go ahead. But I'm pretty sure anything you could post would just show that you're lying, and you'd get kicked off the forums for repeatedly lying and making childish personal attacks on the person posting what actually happened in reality.
  • BloodBeast_ESO
    BloodBeast_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    MojaveHeld wrote: »
    Also anyone can post on the forums i just can't believe how salty you get when the truth is revealed when it is brought up that RR is zerging down people in the same way as Army Of The Pact likes to do
    MojaveHeld wrote: »
    Heatnix90 wrote: »
    MojaveHeld wrote: »
    MojaveHeld wrote: »
    Having one all-guild group is not and never has been zerging. What Homicide does, refusing to do anything unless it's with 60 people at a time, is zerging. Bashu and RR do things the way PvP should be played (guild groups playing strategically instead of trolling), so hating on them for doing things the right way just makes you look absurd.

    I've got nothing against Bashu, but your logic here is a bit off. One all-guild group can absolutely be zerging. 24 people attacking a resource (or whatever objective) defended by, say 3 people, is most definitely zerging. Reasoning and strategy are irrelevant when it comes to zerging. The most used definition of zerging is anti-reasoning/strategy: using overwhelming numbers to achieve a goal/victory rather then relying on technique or strategy. The word "overwhelming" here is open to interpretation, but I like to think of it as triple numbers or higher (in most situations).

    That doesn't mean people need to be ashamed of zerging. Everyone has done it, and will do it. Sometimes on purpose, sometimes unintentionally. Best thing to do is either ignore the complaints, or empathize (because everyone's been zerged down at some point) and maybe make a new friend.

    No, one all-guild group cannot be zerging. Zerging is specifically intentionally using numbers instead of coordination/strategy. One guild group is using coordination/strategy. More than that is just throwing numbers, or pulling extra pugs whom you're not coordinating with. But using the limit for one group as set by ZOS is most certainly not zerging. The enemy group having more players than you is not automatically zerging. It's only if they are intentionally using large numbers instead of strategizing/coordinating within the group.

    Mate I was just in Cyrodiil, and what your/Bashu's group was doing was in no way "coordinated" it was straight up zerging. Don't try to play it off as anything else besides that.

    Thanks for the AP btw, 2 bombs on the flags at chalman resources got me my tier 1 on bomblade #1, time to roll out bombblade #2

    i was watching a stream and surprise surprise RR got wiped at chalman by 12 ep members 24vs12 thought that was funny as hell

    Lol, it was 50 EP vs 20 RR. You're a chronic liar. Heatnix too. How pathetic.
    MojaveHeld wrote: »
    Heatnix90 wrote: »
    MojaveHeld wrote: »
    MojaveHeld wrote: »
    Having one all-guild group is not and never has been zerging. What Homicide does, refusing to do anything unless it's with 60 people at a time, is zerging. Bashu and RR do things the way PvP should be played (guild groups playing strategically instead of trolling), so hating on them for doing things the right way just makes you look absurd.

    I've got nothing against Bashu, but your logic here is a bit off. One all-guild group can absolutely be zerging. 24 people attacking a resource (or whatever objective) defended by, say 3 people, is most definitely zerging. Reasoning and strategy are irrelevant when it comes to zerging. The most used definition of zerging is anti-reasoning/strategy: using overwhelming numbers to achieve a goal/victory rather then relying on technique or strategy. The word "overwhelming" here is open to interpretation, but I like to think of it as triple numbers or higher (in most situations).

    That doesn't mean people need to be ashamed of zerging. Everyone has done it, and will do it. Sometimes on purpose, sometimes unintentionally. Best thing to do is either ignore the complaints, or empathize (because everyone's been zerged down at some point) and maybe make a new friend.

    No, one all-guild group cannot be zerging. Zerging is specifically intentionally using numbers instead of coordination/strategy. One guild group is using coordination/strategy. More than that is just throwing numbers, or pulling extra pugs whom you're not coordinating with. But using the limit for one group as set by ZOS is most certainly not zerging. The enemy group having more players than you is not automatically zerging. It's only if they are intentionally using large numbers instead of strategizing/coordinating within the group.

    Mate I was just in Cyrodiil, and what your/Bashu's group was doing was in no way "coordinated" it was straight up zerging. Don't try to play it off as anything else besides that.

    Thanks for the AP btw, 2 bombs on the flags at chalman resources got me my tier 1 on bomblade #1, time to roll out bombblade #2

    Dude, you are delusional and a liar. RR had less than a full group, and got attacked by over 50 EP. There was certainly a zerg there, it was yours. And we still wiped you multiple times. Your lying is getting ridiculous.

    that's funny because during that stream i counted 24 dc players vs 12 ep and 4 ad so are you saying that there were 50 others there that seems untrue to me and you want to call me and heatnix a liar when you can't even keep your story straight

    You did not count that on a stream. It didn't happen. You are flat-out lying. It's been an EP Zerg all night. What you claim to see never happened. You have fully discredited yourself, and Heatnix. Pathological liars like you two have no place on the forums, begone trolls.

    you can see it on the streamers miats counter you would know that if you ever used miats as for what it said DC24 EP12 and AD4 i would make sure next time you try and say your not a zergling try not to make such lame attempts to cover the fact you lied when you said you are not zerging down the map when a streamers Miats counter says otherwise.

    Looked for it, have not found anything. Looks like you flat-out made this one up too and lied yet again. If you'd like to provide the stream you claims shows it, go ahead. But I'm pretty sure anything you could post would just show that you're lying, and you'd get kicked off the forums for repeatedly lying and making childish personal attacks on the person posting what actually happened in reality.

    man you really cannot let this go you get called out and you keep coming back
    Give only steel, and take only blood.
    GM Art Of War EU
This discussion has been closed.