Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

30 Slot Challenge: show off your Inns!

• Myrnhiel
    Myrnhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since housing has been introduced to ESO, the inn rooms are more of are practical use for all my characters. They are just a small refuge to spend the night and be gone the next morning. They are still furnished the way they were in the beginning - I didn't change much since then.

So this is my Mara's Kiss room for my crafters:

maraskiss3jsj9x.png

maraskiss2mejgb.png

An this is my Rosy Lion's room. First I put all the paintings I found in chests in there (because I didn't know where to put them), but in the end it ended up being a small, not too uncomfortable place:

rosylion3eljma.png

rosylion2rkk36.png

rosylion1nfk7s.png

I have other rooms as well (even one I forgot about until now - it's completely empty :D ), and I am still working on my St. Delyn's place. As I refuse to buy any furnishing in the crown store section of the housing edior and work with only what I find or buy at reasonable prices at the guild vendors ingame, I'm still missing out on the more expensive and more beautiful furnishings.

But I like my tiny, not too fancy rooms all the same. :)

Edited by Myrnhiel on August 4, 2019 11:32AM
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Great job everyone! The only inn room I've completely decorated and am satisfied with is the Ebony Flask. I've also finished St. Delyn's, but I'm not entirely satisfied with it. I've rearranged several times but I just can't seem to make it look anything but bare. It's too large for the 30-slot limit, admittedly, but some folks here have succeeded in making it appear full.

The main problem with St. Delyn's is that it's too dark and there are no windows. I'm using far too many slots for lighting, but I just really don't like dark houses. Many of the ones here are too dark for my tastes, even though I think they are so nicely decorated. I just have to figure out a way to get rid of a couple more lights and think about maybe some larger furnishing pieces to make it look more full.

In any event, I've gotten quite a bit of inspiration here! Thanks to everyone who shared their creations, esp. those of St. Delyn's!
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »
    Great job everyone! The only inn room I've completely decorated and am satisfied with is the Ebony Flask. I've also finished St. Delyn's, but I'm not entirely satisfied with it. I've rearranged several times but I just can't seem to make it look anything but bare. It's too large for the 30-slot limit, admittedly, but some folks here have succeeded in making it appear full.

The main problem with St. Delyn's is that it's too dark and there are no windows. I'm using far too many slots for lighting, but I just really don't like dark houses. Many of the ones here are too dark for my tastes, even though I think they are so nicely decorated. I just have to figure out a way to get rid of a couple more lights and think about maybe some larger furnishing pieces to make it look more full.

In any event, I've gotten quite a bit of inspiration here! Thanks to everyone who shared their creations, esp. those of St. Delyn's!

As others have said, larger items with more to them — such as a full bookcase — really help to add to a place feeling lived or worked in. For brightening a room with minimal slots, have you looked at any of the chandeliers or candelabras? I haven’t experimented enough to be able to say which are brightest, but it certainly varies and an Elsweyr lantern, for instance, will add far more light to a room than a candle or two.

I do love the Golden Gryphon Garret, Sugar Bowl Suite and St. Delyn’s! :) I think my GGG is about complete and will post pics soon.
  • Pycnolite
    Pycnolite
    ✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »

I definitely had the lighting issue in St. Delyn's. Its so dark compared to other houses. So I tried to work with it and create a kind of 'mood lighting' effect, and give the place a cozy, ethereal, late night atmosphere.

I do agree though. So many slots are taken up by lighting. :'( Right now I'm still praying they'll increase the item limit so I can add more non-lighting stuff in because I LOVE the aesthetic of St. Delyn's.

Also praying we'll get a Vivec style larger house one day, but alas, I doubt we will haha
    Characters (PC-NA):
    • - Evaela Dralamont (Breton - Dragonknight)
    • - Daro'Nisha-Jhar (Khajiit - Nightblade)
    • - Invarus Raveren (Dark Elf - Sorcerer)
    • - Sindelacar Ancaril (High Elf - Templar)
    • - Jil-Meera (Argonian - Warden)
    • - Durgaz gro-Shorak (Orc - Necromancer)
  • Itacira
    Itacira
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, I tried ! I'm too fond of scattering small objects on the tables so I don't have any slots left to cover my too bare walls but otherwise it pretty much fits my orc's rustic-and-badgers-everywhere aesthetic. Night screens (Votan's darker nights add-on) and early morning ones. I had gorgeous screens with the day light filtering in but made modifications since then and can't find that daylight again TnT
    a0lpiqtri6kv.png
    zxpu3r5idp0p.png
    88ywxk0d92z1.png
    ya2d8puv4wwm.png
    y6f180v463pc.png
    Edited by Itacira on August 6, 2019 1:19PM
    PC/EU - PVE 2H stam orc petsorc (meta, what meta?) ww - terrible dps - mediocre player - fun times - free ww bites to whomever asks so don't be shy if interested
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Now my attempt at The Ebony Flask Inn Room
    Note: In the picture with the door, the bed seems not to be centered in the middle.
    But that is because the room is not symmetrical

I know, it's a very oddly shaped room, in general.

The wall with the door is not parallel to the window wall (it's slightly off) and the left and right walls are both slanted and then curve, in the same direction, at one end.

Very odd.

I was originally debating whether to go with it - maybe with organic Telvanni furniture fitted into the curves, but I didn't really feel that would best suit the room, in other ways.

So, I basically decided to just ignore the shape of the room and decorate it (as far as possible) like it was a normally shaped room, lol.

Here's my, slightly dubious, effort...

Not 100% happy with it (not least, because I now realise I want a little more pink in there!), but it will do for now.

Includes two Crown Store items: a Sand Redguard Pillow I already had (the non Crown Store Red is perfectly good, too) and a Star Lily plant I decided to buy, because pink (other non-Crown plants, like the White Hosta, look fine there too, though).

rtxgyy75412u.png

sb1wynq1l87l.png

f7i7c980gq6j.png

jq2egxunnduy.png

oprxa6c1b82m.png

fcr723sz84op.png

bzh3k3k7hrta.png

d3pjmwky4pxt.png

dzx2wi5ovnxl.png

rrveeo1ekr8x.png

• Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ErinM31 wrote: »
    I haven’t experimented enough to be able to say which are brightest, but it certainly varies and an Elsweyr lantern, for instance, will add far more light to a room than a candle or two.

The Redguard Chandeliers give the best light - single one for the small rooms is normally enough and then you can use a triple one for the larger rooms.

Nord ones are nice looking, too, but definitely dimmer and you also can't adjust the height as much.

So, I only use them when I'm using plenty of other lighting - normally in houses, where you can put candles on coffee tables and end tables, directly underneath them, if their light doesn't extend down far enough.

Generally, they end up only really lighting the ceiling, if used on their own, in a high ceilinged room.

The general rule of thumb seems to be that a chandelier with a large open flame is brighter and has a wider spread than one with multiple candles.

If you're using plenty of other lights, a Hlaalu Lantern may be enough in a small inn room, with a fairly low ceiling, though.

Edited by Tigerseye on August 6, 2019 5:55PM
  • Dosuul
    Dosuul
    ✭✭✭
    This is so good, will try as well on the weekend.
  • sueblue
    sueblue
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you don't mind using a slot to sink a light into a wall or ceiling the clockwork solitary lampost is one of the brightest lights in the game and has a warmish glow without the fuzz of a brazier.
    Awake/Asleep, I dream.
  • LadySinflower
    LadySinflower
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tigerseye wrote: »
    You've all done beautiful jobs with your inn rooms. I would post mine but they either look too small and dark, or they are too large for the 30- slot limit and look too sparse. I keep taking the traditional route of trying to put in a bed, table, and some seating. Those things usually fill the 30 slots before I get to put down any decor or "clutter." Plus, I'm really not willing to spend a lot of crowns for furniture. I can craft quite a few things but am still trying to get those "unicorns" to drop for me in Elsweyr. What I wouldn't give for the plans for that big bed, wide wardrobe, and the divider! I swear if I get one more "Elsweyr spice display, turmeric yellow," I'm going to scream! Your imaginations are much better than mine!

I think the first thing to worry about, apart from a bed, nightstands (we call them bedside tables) and a wardrobe is lighting.

The best lighting is placed at different levels - so, for example, ceiling light(s), wall sconces and bedside table lights/candles.

Get that sorted out first, as not only does it make the finished room look nice and bright, it also helps you see what you're doing while you're decorating.

Wouldn't worry too much about tables and lots of seating, until you have got the basics in.

Most of the inn rooms are pretty small, anyway.

The main exception being St Delyn which should really be classed as an apartment, as it's at least as big as Sisters of the Sands and doesn't even have windows to take up wall space.

Also, you should be able to do it all with crafted stuff and stuff you buy from guild stores, home furnishing/achievement vendors and maybe the luxury vendor.

Shouldn't need to buy any furnishings from the Crown store for inn rooms.

Best way to check most of what is available is to go to the Purchase section of the Housing Editor, then google the ESOfashion website, along with the name of the item, to see if it is available in-game and then cross reference TTC, to make sure an item definitely isn't available (as sometimes ESOfashion isn't kept up-to-date).

Also, you can google specific categories, plus ESOfashion, for a list of the available things.

So, this for "flowers ESOfashion", for example:

https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/category/database/item-type/furnishing/conservatory/flowers/

Or this for "plants ESOfashion":

https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/category/database/item-type/furnishing/conservatory/plants/

...and so on.

By the way, I've just checked and aside from one painting and the vines (which could be substituted for in-game vines - both green and red are available) in the Golden Gryphon and the music box above (which could be replaced with a vase, or something) none of my traditional furnishing items shown here are Crown Store.

Thank you very much for your encouragement! I had a small arm surgery yesterday that's keeping me out of the game for a few days, but now I'm itching to get in and see what I can do! Xbox NA here, so I couldn't cheat with addons if I wanted to!

I can craft all of the Elsweyr candle sconce types, the column candle, and several chandeliers from different zones. If the goal is to start with lighting, I've got good options.

You are especially good at making places look homey, @Tigerseye . Some people just have the knack!

Others in this thread, beautiful work!
  • LadySinflower
    LadySinflower
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sueblue wrote: »
    P.s. Is the Elsweyr wine rack really crowns only? Such a shame if it is.

That rack is called Blueprint: Elsweyr Wine Rack, Cane Mead if I recall correctly. It was one of the first Elsweyr plans that dropped for me from a dragon, so I know it's craftable. I would make you a few if we were on the same platform/server. I'm Xbox NA.
  • LadySinflower
    LadySinflower
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZAD1ST wrote: »
    Three of my inn rooms, decorated for a valentines themed date night ❤️

3fygyf0fu0x8.jpeg

oa4k58i1vbzq.jpeg

z0g39ilo8781.jpeg

@ZAD1ST , one of my favorite decorators because I know you're on Xbox like me! Another beautiful set of rooms!
  • LadySinflower
    LadySinflower
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here is another one of my 30 slot Inns.

Golden Getaway:
    qaa8xxfu2lcr.png
    qqk7rlsx5awz.png
    wgjvhktb3s7n.png

If you haven't tried this challenge yet, you should! It gets your brain juices flowing :smile:

I am so awed by your creativity! At first I was viewing this on a tiny phone screen and didn't realize that the stairs went to a loft with a bed! The ceiling is plenty high enough for this and it would never have occurred to me without seeing your pictures. Well done!
  • ZAD1ST
    ZAD1ST
    ✭✭✭

@ZAD1ST , one of my favorite decorators because I know you're on Xbox like me! Another beautiful set of rooms!

Thank you @LadySinflower ❤️❤️❤️
  • Watchdog
    Watchdog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I finally got enough gold to spend on Psijic furnishing plans, Master Crafter furnishing plans, and Summerset Achivement furnishings to allow me to create a study for my Psijic field researcher character, the Altmer mage Elnaurwen of Lillandril. I chose the Golden Gryphon Garret as a suitable place. Apart from the two pets, the Bandaari Compass, and that Psijic thingamabob levitating in the corner over the bed, all the remaining items are either crafted by me, bought with gold, or quest reward collectibles.

I had much bigger problems with decorating the Saint Delyn Penthouse, as it is bigger and I didn't have any large furnishings to sort of break the feeling of the large room by becoming the centerpieces. The Alinor bookcase and the Psijic Banner did a great job in that regard here.

The Psijic globes produce a strange lighting, however, it was exactly what I wanted - a feeling of unnatural, ghastly energy. The cat pet added nicely to the visual theme. I knew I had to get it when it was available. I added the Nixad simply because I love them and the sounds they make.

I have to admit that I find the low resolution on the Lillandril banner so awful (especially on the screenshots) that I am thinking of replacing it with something else, which is a pity, since I really wanted it to be there, as a little nod to my character's name and backstory.
    gzLKZAR.png

bvquvFX.png

plHHODF.png

fxDsPAP.png

fhR889y.png

uHyIj89.png

V5DltY3.png

RfRto1t.png

oz0AHvd.png

Elnaurwen of Lillandril conducting a reasearch on a Light of Meridia in her study, with a little bit of advice from the Augur of the Obscure:
    9UTLcfy.png

Xiof0te.png

61URSGt.png

kWhcqlC.png

The house is now an Open House within the Essential Housing Tools add-on's Housing Hub on the PC-EU server. I hope you like it. :)
    Edited by Watchdog on March 21, 2020 11:01AM
    Member of Alith Legion: https://www.alithlegion.com
  • sueblue
    sueblue
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Watchdog - I love how much thought you put into how Elnaurwen would set up a study space. It makes every item that much more interesting because she chose it specifically.

The ghost cat fits in purrfect in her hiding place!

My favorite part is how you used the Psijic table as a slightly raised platform so clever!
    Awake/Asleep, I dream.
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You've all done beautiful jobs with your inn rooms. I would post mine but they either look too small and dark, or they are too large for the 30- slot limit and look too sparse. I keep taking the traditional route of trying to put in a bed, table, and some seating. Those things usually fill the 30 slots before I get to put down any decor or "clutter." Plus, I'm really not willing to spend a lot of crowns for furniture. I can craft quite a few things but am still trying to get those "unicorns" to drop for me in Elsweyr. What I wouldn't give for the plans for that big bed, wide wardrobe, and the divider! I swear if I get one more "Elsweyr spice display, turmeric yellow," I'm going to scream! Your imaginations are much better than mine!

I think the first thing to worry about, apart from a bed, nightstands (we call them bedside tables) and a wardrobe is lighting.

The best lighting is placed at different levels - so, for example, ceiling light(s), wall sconces and bedside table lights/candles.

Get that sorted out first, as not only does it make the finished room look nice and bright, it also helps you see what you're doing while you're decorating.

Wouldn't worry too much about tables and lots of seating, until you have got the basics in.

Most of the inn rooms are pretty small, anyway.

The main exception being St Delyn which should really be classed as an apartment, as it's at least as big as Sisters of the Sands and doesn't even have windows to take up wall space.

Also, you should be able to do it all with crafted stuff and stuff you buy from guild stores, home furnishing/achievement vendors and maybe the luxury vendor.

Shouldn't need to buy any furnishings from the Crown store for inn rooms.

Best way to check most of what is available is to go to the Purchase section of the Housing Editor, then google the ESOfashion website, along with the name of the item, to see if it is available in-game and then cross reference TTC, to make sure an item definitely isn't available (as sometimes ESOfashion isn't kept up-to-date).

Also, you can google specific categories, plus ESOfashion, for a list of the available things.

So, this for "flowers ESOfashion", for example:

https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/category/database/item-type/furnishing/conservatory/flowers/

Or this for "plants ESOfashion":

https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/category/database/item-type/furnishing/conservatory/plants/

...and so on.

By the way, I've just checked and aside from one painting and the vines (which could be substituted for in-game vines - both green and red are available) in the Golden Gryphon and the music box above (which could be replaced with a vase, or something) none of my traditional furnishing items shown here are Crown Store.

Thank you very much for your encouragement! I had a small arm surgery yesterday that's keeping me out of the game for a few days, but now I'm itching to get in and see what I can do! Xbox NA here, so I couldn't cheat with addons if I wanted to!

I can craft all of the Elsweyr candle sconce types, the column candle, and several chandeliers from different zones. If the goal is to start with lighting, I've got good options.

You are especially good at making places look homey, @Tigerseye . Some people just have the knack!

Others in this thread, beautiful work!

Thank you and hope your arm feels better soon. :smile:
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    OK, so I officially hate the item limit in Saint Delyn. xD

It should be classed as an Apartment.

Or, alternatively, they should introduce a Large Inn Room category (for this, Golden Gryphon and The Sugar Bowl) with 50 slots.

Like most of the other rooms, I had already decorated this, but I changed a couple of things.

I was sick of there not being windows and of the in-game paintings that work here, colour-wise, all being different sizes (none of them the right one...), so I gave in and bought some window-like paintings.

I had, also, already been gifted a Crown Store Telvanni painting, so I stuck that on the back wall, too. :smile:

Aside from the paintings and the (now, very fuzzy!) Gilded Offering gold vase (which was from a furnishing pack I got ages ago), all the other traditional furnishings are crafted/easily obtainable in-game.

I went with Dark Elf, originally, as that is all I had 2 years ago.

I stuck with it, now, as the room has quite a decorative architectural style and a reddish, crazy paving floor - so, I like the green, comparitively minimalist, look in there and the pattern of the rugs, that goes with the pattern on the floor.

I wish the resolution was better on the Dark Elf bed and chest of drawers (and that Crown Store Vase!), but there you go.

I'm now out of Decorative Wax (again!), so that is me done for another few months (maybe longer).

As you can hopefully see in the first pic, I used 2x Redguard Chandelier, Polished.

I tried using one, but it wasn't really enough for such a long room (or rooms, really).

f8hkhr064plo.png

5wkbgwqdzc4k.png

myifqsiww7bk.png

9m4zmkwvzd4k.png

kri3p0ghpmrz.png

j7ivj2c2af2g.png

swuvwc75yo0r.png

akdyg7mb3d4k.png

0rl7ph1lmj8r.png

3you01remvjp.png

i4uk0p8rvdsp.png

ra4ng10ve93f.png

6b7r2cdabgl1.png

tj6dptw0is9s.png

k00pcrdauaa2.png
    Edited by Tigerseye on August 8, 2019 2:24PM
  • crazywolfpusher
    crazywolfpusher
    ✭✭✭
    I've never been interested in housing cuz is quite expensive but after seen this i will try one of this 30 slot houses for sure.
    Nice thread btw
  • Watchdog
    Watchdog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Watchdog - I love how much thought you put into how Elnaurwen would set up a study space. It makes every item that much more interesting because she chose it specifically.

The ghost cat fits in purrfect in her hiding place!

My favorite part is how you used the Psijic table as a slightly raised platform so clever!

Thank you for your kind words. Elnaurwen sends her regards too. :)

Four more Inn rooms to go. Only four of my twelve characters have their own homes so far. I plan to give each of them a home, eventually. I do have more homes than characters, but I am only progressing slowly. I love this thread, as it gave me a prompt to make use of my Inn rooms, and decorating a room with 30 items can be done in an evening or two, given that I do have the mats required to craft what I need, and the gold to buy Achievement items. The most difficult thing is to come up with a proper, yet doable theme.
    Member of Alith Legion: https://www.alithlegion.com
  • sueblue
    sueblue
    ✭✭✭✭
    Or, alternatively, they should introduce a Large Inn Room category (for this, Golden Gryphon and The Sugar Bowl) with 50 slots.

I like this idea, but it would take the best inns out of this challenge. :D

Awake/Asleep, I dream.
  • dagrdagaz_5912
    dagrdagaz_5912
    ✭✭✭

I was thinking the same thing.

Still, i really like what u did with your Saint Delyn !!! Looks great imho :)

ps. I am almost done with my Mara's Kiss Inn Room.
    Will post pictures when its finished.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Watchdog Lovely room and I like how you selected everything to fit your character! Everything fits together well, including the ghostly cat. :)

@Tigerseye Very nice ambiance that you’ve created! The tryptich paintings look nice and the Redguard Khajiit couches and table work well with the colors and feel of the room and other furnishings. :)

EDIT: Thank you for the info! :blush:
    Edited by Araneae6537 on August 9, 2019 2:34PM
  • dtsharples
    dtsharples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Decided to create a larger, more impressive Aquarium type of place within my Ample Domicile, so removed all the nautical themed stuff from the St Delyn room.
    Decided to go much more 'typical' this time, something usable. All items purchased with gold, so no crowns needed.
    Still looks very bare, but hopefully welcoming enough :)

llA8x1P.png
    dNPYM9l.png
    9YVmTBx.png
    lB6HX57.png
    k836OkM.png
    lgpOSt0.png
  • dagrdagaz_5912
    dagrdagaz_5912
    ✭✭✭
    Mara Kiss Inn Room is finished;

jdu4ovherxxh.jpg
    I wanted a High Elf Dresser, but they are so high and ugly.
    Really difficult to place somewhere in Mara Kiss room.
    Until i got the bright idea to shove the bottom half into the floor :)
    The 'bowl' on top is a High Elf Gilded Basin with the lower half shoved into the dresser.
    hy0qfd4b9dwu.jpg

p0xg5c21nlx6.jpg

6xpbdp4t2i9g.jpg

• Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @dtsharples Simple but elegant! And the soft lighting, many books and the kitty make it quite inviting to me! ;) I really like those candles on the desk!

@dagrdagaz_5912 I totally agree about the high elf dressers — what a great solution you found! The basin looks perfect on top as well! :) I need to remember things like this are options and these are not real physical furnishings, lol! (I was moving around my Golden Gryphon Garret room to take screenshots and bumped into a table and my first reaction was to be upset that I had just “disrupted” the items I had placed so carefully! :lol: )
    Edited by Araneae6537 on August 8, 2019 9:38PM
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I like this idea, but it would take the best inns out of this challenge. :D

lol, true.

I'm afaid I would happily throw the challenge under a bus for a few more slots for Saint Delyn, though. xD

It's actually a really nice room, so it's irritating that you can't make the most of it.

ErinM31 wrote: »
    @Tigerseye Very nice ambiance that you’ve created! The tryptich paintings look nice and the Redguard couches and table work well with the colors and feel of the room and other furnishings. :)

Thanks. :smile:

The couches are Khajiit, by the way - they are a softer red than the Redguard ones.

I was thinking the same thing.

Still, i really like what u did with your Saint Delyn !!! Looks great imho :)

ps. I am almost done with my Mara's Kiss Inn Room.
    Will post pictures when its finished.

Thank you.

Your Mara's Kiss looks great, too. :smiley:
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thank you for posting @sueblue ! very lovely work!

here is a little vid of my Golden Gryphon.. hope you enjoy

https://youtu.be/BLpCAmG57Ac
  • sueblue
    sueblue
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Delphinia - Geat Inn! Obviously, the aquarium is amazing but my favorite part is the kitten-cat stand-off! It really looks like they are about to brawl!!! So good.
    Awake/Asleep, I dream.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is pretty standard, but is my first completed (or nearly so) inn room: Golden Griffon Garret, made to be a guestroom since my Altmer moved into the Alinor Townhouse. I believe I'm at 29 items and plan to add a cheese wedge to the fruit plate once I'm able to craft one. Hopefully it looks welcoming. :)

w7d0ekza2qcz.png
    jhwdx3a5bztk.png
    u9b14lt1huz6.png