Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

30 Slot Challenge: show off your Inns!

• ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Thanks for sharing everyone, it's incredible what you all can do with just 30 slots to decorate! :smile:
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • markulrich1966
    markulrich1966
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On EU I am Master Crafter, on NA I started just 3 weeks ago.

So I actually just use 23 slots in sugar bowl inn, bed, couch, table, carpet and nord-cage lamps I crafted myself, the rest are luxury furnisher items I found in guildstores (animal head, wedding lamps and flowers).

No exclusive polished Alinor interior, more a "students first room" style, but I really like it.

The reason I bought the required furnishing blueprints is, beside that I personally like them, that those furniture also sell well on EU, so I hope they help to get started a second trading carreer on NA, too.

You might wonder, why I use animal heads again.
    Well, I lived for 8 month in a hostel in germany, an old traditional Gasthaus. Although they had no animal heads, the whole ambience was very "rustic", and you actually are not permitted to change the style. So the heads symbolize the fact, that these rooms are indeed "Inn-rooms", not rooms in an own personal property where you can throw away anything you don't like.

pjej1loll8nc.png
    Edited by markulrich1966 on December 1, 2019 6:56PM
  • static_recharge
    static_recharge
    ✭✭✭✭
    Everyone's builds are superb! I really enjoy this thread. I've completed a few of my own Inn rooms since Homestead first came out, I hope you all enjoy:

Silencer's Sanctuary
    My main RP's as an elite Silencer for the Dark Brotherhood. This is her personal chamber that she uses to pray to the Night Mother and prepare herself for the next contract. She values her privacy, of course. I built her private sanctuary in The Ebony Flask Inn Room.
    The Aristocrat's Retreat
    When the lofty and wealthy want to get away from everyone, but still retain the level of comfort they are accustomed to, they purchase a few nights at the Aristocrat's Retreat. Located in the Saint Delyn Penthouse.
    Golden Gryphon Garret
    This Inn room was designed to be spacious and accomodating to any travelers that have the coin to spend the night.
    oj4DsKx.png

xCgf3Vc.png

MwB7oab.png

t6GBvBF.png

x9k8Srn.png

Mara's Suite
    Cozy, middle class, accomodations for those that need a place for the night with a few ammenities. Mara's Kiss Public House.
    6q3opl9.png

0YuMuHJ.png

Klf241u.png

nJwsL0R.png

3NZaR2D.png
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tried find a showcase about inn rooms, instead of making one for just mine, so digging this up from the graveyard.

Rosy Lion: Just a nice and cosy inn room. One of my oldest done houses.
    aTZhvy3.png
    CXjK4HA.png

Ebon Flask: A crime most foul! Wanted it to look like something foul has happened in the Ebon Flask, and also lean towards it being a brothel.
    jyo8kJn.png
    6P3W6Hb.png

Golden Gryphon Garret: Alchemy study.
    EGHq1fC.png
    HqHJtD9.png
    Daytime (although I forgot to adjust the gamma)
    oY1jGdn.png

Noticed I've used the Alinor curtains in all three. Need to do more curtain variety for the inn rooms in the future :D
    Edited by NotaDaedraWorshipper on July 10, 2023 5:19AM
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • MoonPile
    MoonPile
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tried find a showcase about inn rooms, instead of making one for just mine, so digging this up from the graveyard.

Love the lighting in that Rosy Lion! And how did you make it dark in the garden area in "Golden Gryphon Garret: Alchemy study"? I guess that's the Alinor Greenhouse + maybe Coldharbour rocks behind the plants or something? Assuming that there's really a light stone wall back there otherwise

• MoonPile
    MoonPile
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lovely ideas in here! Here's my Sugar Bowl Suite starter apartment.

It is nice to just do something cozy & easy in the limit.

xqbdlq1kuzci.jpg

wlay4r8shynz.jpg

w9x5y9ytaag1.jpg
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MoonPile wrote: »

Love the lighting in that Rosy Lion! And how did you make it dark in the garden area in "Golden Gryphon Garret: Alchemy study"? I guess that's the Alinor Greenhouse + maybe Coldharbour rocks behind the plants or something? Assuming that there's really a light stone wall back there otherwise
    @MoonPile The glass is indeed made with the Alinor Greenhouse. I've then covered the walls and ceiling of the area with the bottom of Boulder, Large Mossy Limestone, so it adds a lot of greeness to it without me having to add plants. Then on top of the biggest wall, I've used the bottom of an overgrown hedge to add some dark vines to it. Was the most slot efficent to make it look more like a terrarium. There's also a Fog of the Hag Fen, to add a little misty humidness appearance to it.
    nRKQ6Wn.png
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • MoonPile
    MoonPile
    ✭✭✭✭
    @MoonPile The glass is indeed made with the Alinor Greenhouse. I've then covered the walls and ceiling of the area with the bottom of Boulder, Large Mossy Limestone, so it adds a lot of greeness to it without me having to add plants. Then on top of the biggest wall, I've used the bottom of an overgrown hedge to add some dark vines to it. Was the most slot efficent to make it look more like a terrarium. There's also a Fog of the Hag Fen, to add a little misty humidness appearance to it.
    nRKQ6Wn.png

Ohh! That's great, thank you for the breakdown :) Those hedges are infinitely useful.
    I'd love to use those special fx furnishings more if only they weren't crown-only.

• Azriael2
    Azriael2
    ✭✭✭
    I started revisiting and remaking my old inn rooms thanks to this topic :D

My version of Snowmelt Suite:
    n6n7zyskv8na.png
    9tvqa6i8wus7.png

"Rise, red as the dawn."
  • onyxorb
    onyxorb
    ✭✭
    I didn't realize how old this thread was until I got to the last page and realized it was resurrected!
    So many fun builds in here. :)

Golden Gryphon Garret
    My attempt at an inside-out build. Needed sooooo many trees.
    ky7lg5lwf1u6.png

Saint Delyn Penthouse
    I always wanted to use water in here somehow to match the ceiling.
    45zsrk9af57m.png

I'm still planning to do an actual inn room for some of my toons. The newer stuff is sooooo nice to work with.
  • Rishikesa108
    Rishikesa108
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Snowmelt Suite. I made an upside down room :-)

a2bb9h58cf12.png
    Man did not weave the web of life – he is merely a strand in it. Whatever he does to the web, he does to himself
  • Rishikesa108
    Rishikesa108
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is my Ancient Anchor Berth, I made a Tamriel Surgery Room.

iin7n6v7g729.png

m89x26eombay.png

gjr4d0ombwbh.png

Man did not weave the web of life – he is merely a strand in it. Whatever he does to the web, he does to himself
  • Rishikesa108
    Rishikesa108
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is my Saint Delyn Penthouse. This is a King Guar Underwater Realm :-)

7culem0y44ie.png

jgfhqouyutqh.png

ge9qhrbjfgz8.png

jq2kzitt09jl.png