Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Distaste for Pack-Only Furnishings

• TonyRockaroni
    TonyRockaroni
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Velothi Brazier, Temple is craftable but there is at least one more to the list: Daedric Block, Seat, which came with Molag Bal Bundle.

@TonyRockaroni
    Thank you for posting this as my bum is so lazy ;)

I didn't know that was craftable! Never seen the plan for it. Either way, thank you as well! Updated the list. X3
  • chuck-18_ESO
    chuck-18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WolfStar07 wrote: »
    Since you guys don't seem to be aware, ALL crown store exclusive items wind up for sale in the Housing Editor. .

This is absolutely false. There are half a dozen or more statues, a giant forge, a glowing well, and more items that have only EVER been available through limited-time furnishing packs. Heck, even dwemer pipes are entirely unavailable outside the furnishing pack, and they didn't even re-release the pack with Frostvault Chasm!

The Exclusionary Mandates of Maruhkite Selection: All Are Equal

1: That the Supreme Spirit Akatosh is of unitary essence, as proven by the monolinearity of Time.
    1: That Shezarr the missing sibling is Singularly Misplaced and therefore Doubly Venerated.
    1: That the protean substrate that informs all denial of (1) is the Aldmeri Taint.
    1: That the Prophet Most Simian demonstrated that monothought begets Proper-Life.
    1: That the purpose of Proper-Life is the Expungement of the Taint.
    1: That the Arc of Time provides the mortal theater for the Sacred Expungement.
    1: That Akatosh is Time is Proper-Life is Taint-Death.
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The giant Dibella statute that this one has at Claws Temple Spa Resort was only available in the garden furnishings pack.

It tends to be the very big things, often statues, that are pack exclusive.

This one sees in the above list a Khajiit skull … Which pack was this in please as this one would be interested in obtaining some of these if possible.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • bayushi2005
    bayushi2005
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The giant Dibella statute that this one has at Claws Temple Spa Resort was only available in the garden furnishings pack.

This one sees in the above list a Khajiit skull … Which pack was this in please as this one would be interested in obtaining some of these if possible.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

@SantieClaws It's a part of Tyrants of the Merethic Era - the one with a dragon.
    Edited by bayushi2005 on July 9, 2019 9:15AM
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

@SantieClaws It's a part of Tyrants of the Merethic Era - the one with a dragon.

Ach. If that pack comes back it might then be a very pricey skull!

Usually the smaller items at least come into the crown store afterwards.

Seems so wrong to have human skulls so freely available but have ours gated into a store pack in this way.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • LadySinflower
    LadySinflower
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another update. The Elsweyr Elegant Room Divider is not crown store exclusive. My BF got the plan a couple of days ago. They are craftable.
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Another update. The Elsweyr Elegant Room Divider is not crown store exclusive. My BF got the plan a couple of days ago. They are craftable.

Are you sure that is the same room divider as pictured above? There is another craftable one, but it is not as nice.

EDIT: the one that is crowns-only is Elsweyr Divider, Elegant Wooden
    Edited by katanagirl1 on July 11, 2019 4:28AM
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope the butterflies will be available another way than the pack that was recently available! I almost bought that one but it seemed premature as I don’t yet have a home with outdoor real estate...

Concerning various furnishing packs, it makes sense to have these available but I would really like to purchase individual pieces. An exception would be a library pack! :love: I do wish that we had the option to not just read but pick up books we find around Tamriel (where appropriate, would make sense if libraries, etc. are warded or something). But I would enjoy collecting books to show off in my personal collection.