Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Playstation: NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must Be The Place...

• TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was poking fun because through the years I have rarely seen you so worked up. :)
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was poking fun because through the years I have rarely seen you so worked up. :)

honestly, a few times I was getting really frustrated with my group mates...

especially when folks don't leave the starting area, or, won't rez themselves it's like what the heck is going on...however I also know from personal experience it's possible to get "stuck" occasionally during those matches, to the point where the system will kick you out from the battleground (and here, take this 20 minute "deserter" penalty for your troubles)...

also, because it's random match selection not every goal is to just accumulate kills, however, there are some folks whom focus on little else...

it was kind of late, and, no matter what I tried to do wasn't able to get enough points to help the team win...

I was able to level just doing some quests I need...but, that takes a lot more time...

did hit level 35 on both necros and now have them in some better gear...also, i'm okay with their rotations at the moment - it's a tough balance between what skills are effective, and, making sure to level and unlock what I need...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Lokirules
    Lokirules
    ✭✭✭
    The fight at brk yesterday was amazing was fun and I will give Ad credit for attacking 3 different walls to get into the keep
    I’m a Farmer so what
  • dotme
    dotme
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rapid Maneuver:
    • Reduced the duration of the Major Expedition granted to 8 seconds from 30 seconds at Rank IV. Note it will continue granting Major Gallop for 30 seconds.

"I know the game's got problems, but I'm so happy they're going to nerf Rapids" - Said no one, ever.

Can you imagine being stuck in combat and having to run from one keep to another with only an 8 second duration on Major Expedition? If you're a Magica build, I would think you'll get one 8 seconds burst, then just be walking most of rest of the way.

PS4NA
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rapids change will affect scroll runners as well.
  • dotme
    dotme
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rapids change will affect scroll runners as well.
    Ha - You're right. I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest that whoever pushed this change may not spend much time in Cyrodiil - At least not enough time to get stuck in combat, or pick up a scroll...
    PS4NA
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    spent all freaking day Saturday in Cyrodil to barely scratch 100k AP. So disappointing. I should have just done battlegrounds.

Couldn’t go south. Couldn’t go east. My Daggerfall Brethren just get our teeth kicked in everywhere we go. We’re terrible. 3 red dudes wiped a dozen of us at ales. Like twice over. How is this even fun?

I got no reason to go back. We’re terribad.

We tried to get brindle. That diddnt work. DID IT WAZZ. Lol!. yeah I saw you. It was a rough weekend in Cyrodil.
  • Aurielle
    Aurielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just want to give thanks to my yellow Aussie brothers and sisters for helping us gate EP not once, but twice the other day. <3 After getting focused hard by red last campaign, seeing them have 0 potential points to earn during that one eval was all kinds of glorious. T’will be interesting to see how the rest of this campaign goes.
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only way you can do it! :p:D
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In addition even more bugs and bad performance introduced by Elsweyr has greatly reduced the amount of EP organized players and PvP guild members.
    I am missing a lot of my friends.
  • dotme
    dotme
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My character got nerfed into the ground last patch. I finished the campaign, but I'm mostly sitting this one out. I'll poke my head in for an hour or so, but I'm mostly either offline or doing a little exploration of Elsweyr now that the crowds have died down a bit.

From what I've seen, the few EP crowns and guilds running this month are doing a stellar job - but they are few, the opposition is well populated, and (of course) the lag is real. Was near Bleaks last night during a Hammer fight and at one point everyone was experiencing a frame every 2-3 seconds. Just awful.

Honestly, the state of the game isn't very good at the moment. Between the performance issues, bugs, nerfs and lag, it's becoming harder to justify paying a sub, or even logging in some days. I shudder to think what will happen to the overall PvP population next patch. There are barely enough players to fill a single campaign as it is.
    PS4NA
  • Lokirules
    Lokirules
    ✭✭✭
    dotme wrote: »
    My character got nerfed into the ground last patch. I finished the campaign, but I'm mostly sitting this one out. I'll poke my head in for an hour or so, but I'm mostly either offline or doing a little exploration of Elsweyr now that the crowds have died down a bit.

From what I've seen, the few EP crowns and guilds running this month are doing a stellar job - but they are few, the opposition is well populated, and (of course) the lag is real. Was near Bleaks last night during a Hammer fight and at one point everyone was experiencing a frame every 2-3 seconds. Just awful.

Honestly, the state of the game isn't very good at the moment. Between the performance issues, bugs, nerfs and lag, it's becoming harder to justify paying a sub, or even logging in some days. I shudder to think what will happen to the overall PvP population next patch. There are barely enough players to fill a single campaign as it is.

Also take into account that Eps number one for Emp is a booster so people such as myself really don’t want to crown them and what’s a healer Emp suppose to do heal the enemy to death 😂😂😂
    I’m a Farmer so what
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lokirules wrote: »

Also take into account that Eps number one for Emp is a booster so people such as myself really don’t want to crown them and what’s a healer Emp suppose to do heal the enemy to death 😂😂😂

You still can generate campaign points with out an emp.
    This I am not going to push because someone is not popular has always irked me and you can see the score results.
    Sometimes you have to do what is best for the alliance even if you don't like someone.
  • Lokirules
    Lokirules
    ✭✭✭
    Lokirules wrote: »

You still can generate campaign points with out an emp.
    This I am not going to push because someone is not popular has always irked me and you can see the score results.
    Sometimes you have to do what is best for the alliance even if you don't like someone.

I have yet to see them push for scrolls when Ep needs them badly
    I’m a Farmer so what
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    howdy everyone, been away for a bit with work...

it was funny, brought my ps4 and tried pvping - holy cow, with that hotel internet connection that didn't go so well :)
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Syrusthevirus187
    Syrusthevirus187
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've barely played pvp since patch. Faction lock is dumb.
  • PhxOldGamer68
    PhxOldGamer68
    ✭✭✭✭
    Getting 0 points and getting gated by Aussies during low pop times is expected. AD getting gated and 0 points during prime time was interesting.

There's no more sewers so where in the world did everyone disappear to? I've seen all alliances down to 2 keeps during prime time. Maybe dinner time and lots of controllers rubber-banded. :smiley:
    Edited by PhxOldGamer68 on July 16, 2019 6:43PM
    PSN NA/EU: DesertDweller99
    PC NA: KaktusKing
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I now have all my EU characters running through the random battlegrounds daily...

little doubt certain weapons (read: BOW)...help to dominate, as do certain skills (pretty much all the executes)...building for survivability and healing also helps a bunch...my mag toons though have to guzzle stam pots like crazy on some of those "run around" match modes...

I'm starting to get okay in there, actually grabbed and held the stupid chaos ball long enough to help us win...that was a first...

still, maybe even more so than pugging dungeons, your success is tied to your team...
    potatoes-potatoes-everywhere.jpg
    Edited by geonsocal on July 17, 2019 8:33PM
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    giphy.gif

i hope all is well within tamriel and without...

been taking a break the last few days from battlegrounds...i really do prefer the leisurely nature of cyrodiil and just moving at your own pace...

started hanging out again in NA kaalgrontiid...

oh my goodness, using my max cp and all geared up toons again almost feels like cheating...sustain and survivability are pretty easy, and - my executes actually execute...actually, the same is true to some extent with my EU toons in battlegrounds and the under 50 campaign, but, it just feels better fighting against folks with cp810 by their name...

I'm still dying and all, but, i can actually beat other max folks one on one in cyro...something which won't be happening for a very long time with my guys on the EU server...

still true blue for the main map...haven't really checked out the score much...just been logging in to go find some fights and put in some alliance work...

playing those EU toons whom i had to really optimize just to compete, has helped me a bunch with those max guys...

the first character i went in on sunday was my khajiit stam warden...i have him set up in maw of the infernal, unfathomable darkness and - i can't remember what that third set is :) i think it's another damage set though, maybe markman's crest...

i had so much fun with that deadroth and them crows (easy procs)...what a blast...

been on my two ww's (stam dk and stamplar) the last two nights...it's kind of nice to reach the point where you're not worried about grinding for anything, and, you can just go out to fight and have fun...
    Edited by geonsocal on July 24, 2019 5:16PM
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh yeah, finally got my first pummeling goliath death recap...

had no idea why I died until I saw the recap...

it's one thing that there are some OP gear sets and abilities, but, it's when you couple them with poor game performance that they really start to drive you crazy...
    Edited by geonsocal on July 24, 2019 7:55PM
  • Urusovite
    Urusovite
    ✭✭✭
    Hello y'all... you won't recognize me, but we have met and I have a question since y'all are on PS4. I am pretty desperate at this point. Please refer to this thread for my question. I only know one other person having this issue and I was wondering if y'all had experienced anything similar and could recommend some fixes. I tried everything I could think of to fix it, but I've been told I'm technologically incompetent.
    PS4 NA
    Medium Stam Dk since launch
    Technologically incompetent I'm told

Solo play is the only way
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dang @Urusovite that stinks...I'm not sure what the heck could cause that to happen...
  • Lokirules
    Lokirules
    ✭✭✭
    Same I haven’t seen this bug before and I have seen plenty of them
    I’m a Farmer so what
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    taking some time this weekend to relax and just game out...

been in EU "kaal" a bunch...it's funny after spending time on my NA toons I found myself chasing folks over in EU with my level 43 toons...

yeah, that didn't end so well a few times...I have to remember to stay more in the middle or back of the big melees there...

right now we're (DC) getting not so slowly kicked off the map...running solo right now...

I'd like to group up and help, but, I'm enjoying just running around defending and pretending to fight back those other alliances, hopefully we can hold on to our scrolls :)
    Edited by geonsocal on July 28, 2019 5:26PM
  • PhxOldGamer68
    PhxOldGamer68
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sad to see many of us not playing as much anymore. I play an hour a night and hate the lag. Was on my healer, riding on rapids, and got marked by a nightblade. My horse stops, I can't dismount and I keep hearing Ambush spams. I finally dismount, heal and can't see who's spamming Ambush. I heal, walk around, look around, heal, finally see the ganker, but can't switch to my destro bar. Stuck on my resto bar, all I can do is heal, walk, heal, walk while Ambush spam keeps coming from an invisible ganker. I run out of magicka and die. Load Destiny 2. >:)
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yep, I've been dying a bunch to invisible snipes, siege, and goliath damage recently...

I mean I know I'm going to die anyway, but, it's a little frustrating when there's no warning of any kind...

I've read some folks talking that theyy've seen pvp populations dwindling...I haven't recently noticed that over the last week or so I've been back in cyrodiil...
    Edited by geonsocal on August 1, 2019 1:07AM
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    geonsocal wrote: »
    yep, I've been dying a bunch to invisible snipes, siege, and goliath damage recently...

I mean I know I'm going to die anyway, but, it's a little frustrating when there's no warning of any kind...

I've read some folks talking that theyy've seen pvp populations dwindling...I haven't recently noticed that over the last week or so I've been back in cyrodiil...

But I thought you said you have cloak. :trollface:
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Urusovite wrote: »
    Hello y'all... you won't recognize me, but we have met and I have a question since y'all are on PS4. I am pretty desperate at this point. Please refer to this thread for my question. I only know one other person having this issue and I was wondering if y'all had experienced anything similar and could recommend some fixes. I tried everything I could think of to fix it, but I've been told I'm technologically incompetent.

@Urusovite
    Try out this person's idea;
    Aurielle wrote: »
    If your friend’s account works fine on your PS4, it seems likely that your account is corrupted server database-side. As others have said, getting your friend to test your account would be definitive proof. You could also try creating an alternate account on your PS4 (you’ll have access to all of your games) to see if that account also has issues.

I have another idea you can try, make a new character and level them up/play BGs/Cyro for a few hours.
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on August 2, 2019 6:41PM
  • PhxOldGamer68
    PhxOldGamer68
    ✭✭✭✭
    Q'd up the other night in position 94. When I finally got in, we only had Arrius and Chalman, but both scrolls were running away. How the F do you lose both scrolls with that large of a Q. Are questers still using Kaal instead of the empty campaigns? And then I get to Farr and there's like 50 of us there. Ok I see now. Not enough groups coordinating. Seems to be the case when the well-known crowns are offline and the guildies are running solo.